2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.
Comments
921 - 940 of 988 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Don't be so harsh on the Russians or they'll stop laundering money through your banks and your economy will collapse.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Because US law says that anything that is said about a person publicly is presumed to be true unless they deny it, I deny everything that this person has said. This notice is posted on the advise of legal council.

Well you might like to explain how come is it your away for ages and when you turn up you come with a Jew.?

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
But who knows, maybe you are also an offspring of a raped woman. The Russians are known to be rapists and women-beaters and their treatment of women is worse than in any European country. Who knows what happened 400 years ago. The Russians are also known for their public houses. There are more prostitutes in Russia than in any other country in the world. Maybe you're also an offspring of a prostitute?
Yeh, you Cossacks surely have many things to be proud of, especially your treatment of women. You're just stupid criminals and nothing more.

The only scientific achievement the vermin Jew ever made was in the guild of debauchery .
Tell me this Jew liar if matter is in fact energy as the arse hole Einstein maintained why doesn't substance disappear .?.
Jew pig is born with two silver spoons one in their mouth and one up their arse.
That's why the always blowing the queer sounding trumpet.
As posted above.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Putin made Obama and Cameroon look just like clowns today!!
iran

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Russia is weak. Without Jews Russia is just a basket case.
It was Jews who developed the Soviet Atom bomb
now the jews are acting as delusional as the americans haha. what are you going to do next jew man? claim that jews have a secret moon base?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you might like to explain how come is it your away for ages and when you turn up you come with a Jew.?
Jews do whatever they please. The only thing I now post is the advise of legal consul which is to say I deny everything you say about me.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews do whatever they please. The only thing I now post is the advise of legal consul which is to say I deny everything you say about me.

I don't know what your talking about I said noooothing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what your talking about I said noooothing
I have been advised by legal council, when we reviewed your previous slanders and the possibly linked fact that some foreign government paid private detectives in Canada to investigate me, to deny everything you say. As I previously stated, anything you say publicly is assumed to be true, under US law, unless I publicly deny it. So I again, following paid legal advise, deny everything you have said.

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been advised by legal council, when we reviewed your previous slanders and the possibly linked fact that some foreign government paid private detectives in Canada to investigate me, to deny everything you say. As I previously stated, anything you say publicly is assumed to be true, under US law, unless I publicly deny it. So I again, following paid legal advise, deny everything you have said.

Your threats are not going not go unchallenged you imbecile.
I tried to meet you half way and you took it as a sign of weakness.
You left me no other alternative.
Acting as plaintiff.
I have engaged judge jewie my best friend and soul mate to hear the case.
The damages arising from your being an ignoramus are considerable.
Judge Jew is expensive but judge jewie demands both arms and one leg for even a possible even a slightest doubting glance.
It makes you wonder how many arms and legs one group of people seek to acquiesced owning before there satisfied.
Still that's not for us to worry about, better your arms and legs rather than mine.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Syrian wrote:
Putin made Obama and Cameroon look just like clowns today!!
That isn't difficult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threats are not going not go unchallenged you imbecile.
I tried to meet you half way and you took it as a sign of weakness.
You left me no other alternative.
Acting as plaintiff.
I have engaged judge jewie my best friend and soul mate to hear the case.
The damages arising from your being an ignoramus are considerable.
Judge Jew is expensive but judge jewie demands both arms and one leg for even a possible even a slightest doubting glance.
It makes you wonder how many arms and legs one group of people seek to acquiesced owning before there satisfied.
Still that's not for us to worry about, better your arms and legs rather than mine.
What threats? I deny everything you have said about me on advise of council. If you feel you are in violation of Australian, US or international law, you should consult an attorney.

Cobbitty, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
What threats? I deny everything you have said about me on advise of council. If you feel you are in violation of Australian, US or international law, you should consult an attorney.

And you happen to know one.
At a discounted rate when I mention your name .
Is that what gets posted next.??
I fell for that one already she led me to believe I needed a psychiatrist, and there was some truth in it, I had to agree, "elst" why else would I have married her.
But breaking laws is not my cup of tea.
I was brought up to ignore the law not to break it.
I did have a altercation with a cuntstable
but only because he put the cuffs on too damned tight.
So I brought it to the attention of my soul mate the one that is writing to you at $40000 a word judge jewie she fixed it for me to be able to do whatever I like .
So keep posting you bloody idiot you will make me a small fortune.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
And you happen to know one.
At a discounted rate when I mention your name .
Is that what gets posted next.??
I fell for that one already she led me to believe I needed a psychiatrist, and there was some truth in it, I had to agree, "elst" why else would I have married her.
But breaking laws is not my cup of tea.
I was brought up to ignore the law not to break it.
I did have a altercation with a cuntstable
but only because he put the cuffs on too damned tight.
So I brought it to the attention of my soul mate the one that is writing to you at $40000 a word judge jewie she fixed it for me to be able to do whatever I like .
So keep posting you bloody idiot you will make me a small fortune.
On the advise of council, I have to deny what you post, even if it is irrational.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't difficult.
LOL!!!
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
But who knows, maybe you are also an offspring of a raped woman. The Russians are known to be rapists and women-beaters and their treatment of women is worse than in any European country. Who knows what happened 400 years ago. The Russians are also known for their public houses. There are more prostitutes in Russia than in any other country in the world. Maybe you're also an offspring of a prostitute?
Yeh, you Cossacks surely have many things to be proud of, especially your treatment of women. You're just stupid criminals and nothing more.
Jewish Man look like Women.
And both Jewish Man and Women need Arab Penis in there ass!

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish Man look like Women.
And both Jewish Man and Women need Arab Penis in there ass!

There is no doubt they get plenty of that,
but your right they can't seem to get enough.
he her he her makes no difference to jewsome, or juicem some even spell it ice the Jew.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ted wrote:
Once a Russian Marine always a Russian Marine!
Was Putin a Russian Marine?

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Was Putin a Russian Marine?

No I think he went straight into KGB.
MuhamMad was a tosser

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt they get plenty of that,
but your right they can't seem to get enough.
he her he her makes no difference to jewsome, or juicem some even spell it ice the Jew.
Muslim pig. How are your muslim pig friends?
Killing one another?

HaHa!
Your a tosser too for following dumb allah

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MuhamMad was a tosser wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim pig. How are your muslim pig friends?
Killing one another?
HaHa!
Your a tosser too for following dumb allah

We are the Chosen People of Creation sent on behalf of Heaven the service the treachery of you vermin Jew.
Your reality is a fabrication, instigated by Allah.
He has stiffened your necks and hardened your hearts just as He did to Pharaoh.
I am Christ and I come with the Mahdi to destroy you .
Pig Jew Swine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••