2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
Just say NO to Drugs

Brooklyn, NY

#842 Apr 7, 2013
antisocial_ wrote:
russia only cares about itself.russia either have enemies or vassals.
thats why they are on syria's side not to lose a strategic point which they use since soviet era.
not because they like syria a lot.
syria is already a hopeless case though.its almost on the edge of destruction.
russian imperialism is no different than western imperialism.
I agree Russia only cares about itself and if you think they do you have to be a fool.

Syria is going to fall. It's only a matter of days. Assad well be shot and life well move on. Well there ever be peace in the Middle East ... NO never. Muslims well kill each other if the don't have anyone else to kill. It is what it is and always well be. It's been like this from the beginning of time. It's in the Bible that their well Never Be Peace in the Middle East.
Syrian

New London, CT

#843 Apr 7, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Assad posting from the wrong address? I guess that wouldn't be too surprising since you both dream of WMDs you'll never own!
How did you guess? And what "WMDs" are you talking about? The invisible ones that Saddam Hussein owned?
Syrian

New London, CT

#844 Apr 7, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have a GPS device built into my car.
Then go for a ride! I will give you the coordinates for a nice cliff.
Syrian

New London, CT

#845 Apr 7, 2013
antisocial_ wrote:
russia only cares about itself.russia either have enemies or vassals.
thats why they are on syria's side not to lose a strategic point which they use since soviet era.
not because they like syria a lot.
syria is already a hopeless case though.its almost on the edge of destruction.
russian imperialism is no different than western imperialism.
The Russians are wonderful! They and China are keeping the West in check.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#846 Apr 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we would not to see any harm come to ole Dimwit.

Yes, we would not see any harm come to jackassgeorge. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#847 Apr 7, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> 1st. Yes, the Russians developed the most powerful bomb in human history... in the 1950s! 2nd. Those governments can look it up on the internet. 3rd. Small nukes make spectacular artillery shells. 4th. Dresden would have been nukes if the west has the bomb prior to June 1945. They has no problem with obliterating Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Last... Nothing can ever put you out of your misery.
As far as I've read on military documents China has tested the largest nuclear device ever at last 10X more powerful than anything Russia or the US tested. Also not around 5 years ago I believe give or take a Chinese American researcher in New Mexico stole a high tech computer drive with the latest nuclear deployment systems the states had not developed yet but where still in the theory stage he passed them off to Chinese agents who got away just as the FBI swooped in, nothing like a good old treason charge to lock him up for life eh. The Russian and Chinese favorite past time is stealing technology nothing new, even the Chinese snagged a stealth skin piece in Serbia.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#848 Apr 7, 2013
Again and again, only peace for all thinking will save our loved humanity out of Armageddon.

WE WISH, PRAY AND LOVE FOR PEACE FOR ALL.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#849 Apr 7, 2013
We can prevent our sweet and dear humanity(all of it)from slipping into all innihilating WW3 if we think, act and behave with'PEACE FOR ALL".
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#850 Apr 7, 2013
Destabilizing, overtaking and dis-integrating Islamic nations or any other nations (as a matter of fact) are not peace laden agendas OR ACTS.You can read internet all over with some bragging, priding and enjoying those type of anti peace things all over the internet.

By now, every one knows who the innocent victim is whose peace is being forcefully taken away through ugly warlike gangster acts and agendas (HATE TO USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, BUT FOR PEACE FOR ALL REASONS).

NO WAR BUT ONLY PEACE FOR ALL.

Think and act peace for all, love for all and life for all kind of things.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#851 Apr 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I've read on military documents China has tested the largest nuclear device ever at last 10X more powerful than anything Russia or the US tested. Also not around 5 years ago I believe give or take a Chinese American researcher in New Mexico stole a high tech computer drive with the latest nuclear deployment systems the states had not developed yet but where still in the theory stage he passed them off to Chinese agents who got away just as the FBI swooped in, nothing like a good old treason charge to lock him up for life eh. The Russian and Chinese favorite past time is stealing technology nothing new, even the Chinese snagged a stealth skin piece in Serbia.

Don't talk crap, you can google the most powerful device ever made by man, it's called the...TSAR BOMBA.
Syrian

New London, CT

#852 Apr 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all is far in love and war! Military "secrets" are among the most fleeting.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#853 Apr 13, 2013
United States The Great wrote:
Russia is weak they have no influence why you think tel aviv does not care about bombing syria russia sucks
Every country sucks in one way or another, including the USA.
mxlplx

United States

#854 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I've read on military documents China has tested the largest nuclear device ever at last 10X more powerful than anything Russia or the US tested.
LOL

Where did you read this, on the Batman and Robin website?

That would put China's yield at an astronomical 500 (min) and 1500 (max) megatons instead of the publicly reported 4-5 mt.

Show us your ref. because frankly, you're delusional.

I suspect you're confusing kilotons with megatons. You do know the difference, don't you?
mxlplx

United States

#855 Apr 13, 2013
America and Liberia, the last two countries on Earth to avoid the metric system. LOL
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#856 Apr 14, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That would put China's yield at an astronomical 500 (min) and 1500 (max) megatons instead of the publicly reported 4-5 mt.
I suspect you're confusing kilotons with megatons. You do know the difference, don't you?
I looked for it didn't find it, guess I'm getting old the test happened in the 90's so I guess it's safe to say its been surpassed already. Oops. At that time it was a big deal. Straight up.
Syrian

New London, CT

#857 Apr 14, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He'll know it when it hits him!
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#858 Apr 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> He'll know it when it hits him!
Lol, wouldn't we all eh. If all that nuke weapon money was spent on clean burning energy we'd already have harnessed a safer, cleaner future for the next generation as the war in Iraq definitely had an oil grab motivation behind it, even a disappointed Collin Powell realized that and refused a second term. My country developed the Zen car in Quebec - electric that plugs into a normal outlet and zero noise that operates the same as a regular car in all aspects but was deemed illegal to sell. Don't understand that, I can only presume big oil has bribed politicians to hold the monopoly for yet more years to come. One things for sure big companies greed is limitless.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#859 Apr 14, 2013
Just found a decent and humorous zen car report check it out maybe some coin to be made by import export opportunity, frustrates me its illegal for me as an Albertan to buy one.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri2BG2qOvCg...
mxlplx

United States

#860 Apr 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I've read on military documents China has tested the largest nuclear device ever at last 10X more powerful than anything Russia or the US tested.
China tests 500 kt device.

USSR tests 50 mt device (tsar bomba)

Jay's conclusion: 50 x 10 = 500.

My personal guarantee that that's what happened.
mxlplx

United States

#861 Apr 14, 2013
OR, maybe it was the military's conclusion.

You know,'military intelligence' these days ain't what it used to be.

Heck, even NASA has engineers that can't tell miles from kilometers, sending Mars missions off to explore Pluto. Jay, you're off the hook. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr MUQ2 38,064
Saudi King's challenges: Yemen, Iran, ISIS Sun USA Today 1
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Jan 24 Faisal 5
Iran Doesn't Need Nuclear Weapons Jan 24 Kar 1
Iranian teachers begin strike to protest wages,... Jan 24 Kar 1
New Saudi King's big challenges: Yemen, Iran an... Jan 24 Kar 1
Iran's Khamenei urges young Westerners to learn... Jan 24 Kar 1
More from around the web