2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Comments (Page 30)

Showing posts 581 - 600 of988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hyper Squid

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
4 Cheers to N Korea. Hehehehe.
*Best Korea

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your a reasonable and knowledgeable man. With good humour.

I know.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Add another cheer to N Korea.
As I said before, your side backs regimes that believe in power AT ANY COST.
apm

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Northern Korea is idiotic.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, your side backs regimes that believe in power AT ANY COST.
my side / your side...
deep.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If it what it takes to get respect, i say yes to nuclear weapons for All countries.
Well said!!
oliver cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Why stop at North Korea? Maybe South Korea, Taiwan, Japan could have nuclear weapons. Therefore, all nations on the Earth can be similarly equiped.
I don't believe in Nuclear weapons,but who the Hell are the US to say who can and can't have them?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Nuclear weapons,but who the Hell are the US to say who can and can't have them?
Where do you get that it is just the US, the world has an atomic energy commission that advises concerns about nuclear energy.
oliver cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that it is just the US, the world has an atomic energy commission that advises concerns about nuclear energy.
Well they don't seem to concerned about Israel having several hundred,and get real, the US leans on any Nation who doesn't get in line.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they don't seem to concerned about Israel having several hundred,and get real, the US leans on any Nation who doesn't get in line.
Well that is true they do, but that is they lean on the countries that do not account for their weapons. Israel allows the inspectors to access and inspect what they are doing with nuclear weapons as do the US, UK, and other countries. North Korea and Iran do not and as long as their is doubt and they want to be arrogant about the possibility of having the weapons then they pay the price of not having friends to support them!! North Korea are such actors I do not believe they have any weapons that work and just rattle the sword for attention and they may make the threat once too often and pay a high price of doing so. Iran is still an inigma as the play with the thought as well but keep a bit quieter than North Korea.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get off your racist card you would see a different picture.
oliver cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is true they do, but that is they lean on the countries that do not account for their weapons. Israel allows the inspectors to access and inspect what they are doing with nuclear weapons as do the US, UK, and other countries. North Korea and Iran do not and as long as their is doubt and they want to be arrogant about the possibility of having the weapons then they pay the price of not having friends to support them!! North Korea are such actors I do not believe they have any weapons that work and just rattle the sword for attention and they may make the threat once too often and pay a high price of doing so. Iran is still an inigma as the play with the thought as well but keep a bit quieter than North Korea.
WRONG AGAIN GEORGE,Israel doesn't even say they have Nuclear weapons,never mind allow inspectors in,why do you think they locked Mr Vanunu up for what was it seventeen years.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN GEORGE,Israel doesn't even say they have Nuclear weapons,never mind allow inspectors in,why do you think they locked Mr Vanunu up for what was it seventeen years.
Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Break out the booze....The Russians are coming!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Did anyone else notice who this idiot pools together as allies? Russia and China are not allies of North Korea or Iran and only sell weapons to Syria, you really need to do some homework. North Korea, well this country has a lot more problems than Syria but the people are not making any protests so let them be.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

There were no REAL protest in syria either as the intelligent world knows or in libya either.All was staged by the american government and israel and their operatives that had been funneled into the countries.Seems you need to research a little more hasbarat.That is why american government NGO's should not be allowed in any country.They are only fronts for the CIA.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Guns & nukes have same dilemna. If remove them, only criminals would have them.

It's more then just trying to tell countries what to do. If your going to promote yourself against our country to the point of threats, you will be confronted. Iran and NK have to sacrifice no sovereignty, no loss of honor or dignity, with what we ask for.

If the attitude is F U USA then I really hope we nuke them and give the land to their nearest neighbors. All this hate and war crap is a waste of time. Life is short. Live it up!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

There were no REAL protest in syria either as the intelligent world knows or in libya either.All was staged by the american government and israel and their operatives that had been funneled into the countries.Seems you need to research a little more hasbarat.That is why american government NGO's should not be allowed in any country.They are only fronts for the CIA.
Do you believe anyone, besides yourself. You are the definition of a hasbarat or propagandist, because you repeat yourself over and over and over with no updated facts no acceptance of reality just repetition of the same statements in copy and paste and that is propaganda, so if the shoe fits, wear it Mr. Propagandist

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns & nukes have same dilemna. If remove them, only criminals would have them.
It's more then just trying to tell countries what to do. If your going to promote yourself against our country to the point of threats, you will be confronted. Iran and NK have to sacrifice no sovereignty, no loss of honor or dignity, with what we ask for.
If the attitude is F U USA then I really hope we nuke them and give the land to their nearest neighbors. All this hate and war crap is a waste of time. Life is short. Live it up!
Yes criminals do have them and that is the american government and israel and you know that as you hide behind one name after another hasbarat.Iran,north korea and any other country has a right to have the weapons needed to live free from oppression from the american government and israel.If the worlds 2 biggest terrorist can have such weapons then other countries should also have them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 36,411
Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? 11 hr Peace for all 2
Bahraini boy need for temporary married in Mash... 11 hr Peace for all 2
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 12 hr Peace for all 3
Iran Day Tours 12 hr Peace for all 2
Do Iranians/Persians hate Arabs? 12 hr Peace for all 2
Iran connection: Why are Gaza rockets reaching ... Fri Ragnar The Impaler 2
•••
•••