2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#543 Mar 18, 2013
History of human race is a history of killings, wars and mass murders. Hitler was right - war is a normal state of human race.

There`s no reason to argue which country killed more.
BOB

Needham, MA

#544 Mar 18, 2013
Syria is trying to make this a world problem.It is just a civil war and other countries must stay out of it.All you fat ugly Jew haters are welcome to come join the fanatic Syrian army.You are a bunch of fat mouth cowards. BOB
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#545 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
I donīt know how many African and Aborigines killed by the British...maybe around..20 Millions.

In Tasmania the settlers made a big line across the North ;that is east to west and marched down nursing all the black fellers in front of them.
However when they got to the bottom no Aboes did they catch that day.
But they got the lot in the end.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#546 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donīt you go to the Public Library in your Hometown and try to read the Book about the Holocaust :
DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST
http://debatingtheholocaust.com/
I have no doubt that there are many articles debating the holocaust with opinions and theories, I for one am not interested in hearing another conspiracy theory. There have been enough facts produced and admission of crimes by Germany why would I think that Germany made that up and paid billions for it. Anyhow I have more important things to think about rather than thinking about something that happened 60 years ago, maybe you should spend some of your energy thinking about today instead.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#547 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Two million,six million,it happened,there was a plan to exterminate not just Jews in Europe but other minorities.
That I agree with, as the exact numbers never will be known and it is old news and the world has moved on.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#548 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
The British killed 6 Million Indian, 5 Million Chinese, 15 Million Native American Indian, 1,5 Million people in South East Asia and many more.

Anglo saxons are racists, savages, uncivilised scum.

Location hidden

#549 Mar 18, 2013
apm wrote:
History of human race is a history of killings, wars and mass murders. Hitler was right - war is a normal state of human race.
There`s no reason to argue which country killed more.

War is the normal state of anglo saxons, not human race.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#550 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankfurter means "Residence of Frankfurt", but sometimes we call Frankfurter Würstchen/Sosis, Frankfurters Sosis were known since the 13th Century and its original from the City of Frankfurt.
The Yanks call it HOT DOG..very stupid right ?
USA is the Most Stupid COPYPASTE NATION.
^____^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog
I agree!! Its similar to common people with money buying royal titles.America has no real heritage so it has to steal others.

Covington, VA

#551 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that there are many articles debating the holocaust with opinions and theories, I for one am not interested in hearing another conspiracy theory. There have been enough facts produced and admission of crimes by Germany why would I think that Germany made that up and paid billions for it. Anyhow I have more important things to think about rather than thinking about something that happened 60 years ago, maybe you should spend some of your energy thinking about today instead.
It is just a lie created by the jews as they were mad because they were stopped from gaining control of europe and especially germany as they wanted and have done in america today.smart people know its a lie.If it were not a lie there would not be laws in many parts of europe today making it a crime to even question the holihoax.It is a LIE that one group is desperate to keep alive as they live off it literally.An example would be if I said it was a sunny day today and when you said you wanted ot go to the window and see for yourself I said no you must take my word for it.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#552 Mar 18, 2013
BOB wrote:
Syria is trying to make this a world problem.It is just a civil war and other countries must stay out of it.All you fat ugly Jew haters are welcome to come join the fanatic Syrian army.You are a bunch of fat mouth cowards. BOB

Syria didn't instigate the Arab Spring Britain and France did.
Not one day would go by without some Zionist pig telling the World just how good it would be if only the Tyrants Washington installed could get the hell out of it.
The Zionist lied there was no mass- movement of Jew loving swine wanting to raise the Union Jack
Instead the Zionist gave the people of the region the black flag of al-Quada.
Israel can only survive in war it has no place in peace.
Syrian

New London, CT

#553 Mar 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one day would go by without some Zionist pig telling the World just how good it would be if only the Tyrants Washington installed could get the hell out of it.
The Zionist lied there was no mass- movement of Jew loving swine wanting to raise the Union Jack
Good post!!
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#554 Mar 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your facts are total fraud.
You don`t know REAL facts.

Location hidden

#555 Mar 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no doubt that george is jackassgeorge in disguise. Hehehehe.
whatever

Brisbane, Australia

#556 Mar 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. It's all a big conspiracy theory. In your world there wasn't mass protests in the streets of many Syrian cities. No, you will ignore the fact that common people, people you obviously depise, ordinary people of Syria who were demanding change in their lives were gunned down, because they dared to protest. You people disgust me, that you can sit in freedom, typing away whilst supporting tyranny of disgusting governments. A government that is despotic and has no restraint when it comes to violence against it's own people.
whatever

Brisbane, Australia

#557 Mar 19, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Anglo saxons are racists, savages, uncivilised scum.
Irony. Calling an entire race racists.
Oliver cromwell

Accrington, UK

#558 Mar 19, 2013
A government that is despotic and has no restraint when it comes to violence against it's own people.

Just who do you think those Rebels have been killing? sometimes in the most brutal and savage way,head hacking and torture,mutilation.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#559 Mar 19, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
A government that is despotic and has no restraint when it comes to violence against it's own people.
Just who do you think those Rebels have been killing? sometimes in the most brutal and savage way,head hacking and torture,mutilation.
The government does not reason. It will not compromise. For 40 years it relied apon fear to keep its population in check. However, that tactic seems to be no longer working. It has no other thought process other than to increase the violence. The problem is, the more violent it becomes the more radicals are attracted to join. Meanwhile others emigrate to try and survive the relentless bombardments. Assad's best case scenario is he survives, remains in power and rules over a wasteland.

Location hidden

#560 Mar 19, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Irony. Calling an entire race racists.

Most anglo saxons are racist, without a doubt,

anyone who thinks otherwise must be dumb, blind or a racist.

Covington, VA

#561 Mar 19, 2013
The poster checkitout is the same hasbarat that uses the names george,neville,kenhunt etc.Same scripted message of lies and propaganda.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#562 Mar 19, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Most anglo saxons are racist, without a doubt,
anyone who thinks otherwise must be dumb, blind or a racist.
Lets us just change the word "Anglo Saxon" in your comment and replace it with the word "Arab", "Asian" or "Black". Doesn't fit so well now, does it?
Sounds like you've got a small mind and some growing up to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min MUQ1 36,896
Concern over US concessions as Iran seeks to le... 1 hr Dajokerman 8
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Mon dulce 216
Religion in Iran (or lack thereof) Sep 18 Somali 1
Irani Girls Hot sexy Nice Beautiful Irani girls... (Sep '09) Sep 18 qassim 287
Iranian psychiatrists to hold conference in Oct... Sep 17 HumanSpirit 1
Steinitz ahead of nuclear talks: Iran is Israel... Sep 17 iran 2
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE