2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Hee hee, I'm getting more and more pissed. I'm being bullied by my pet Dalek! Every time I mention Shitreal it screems "exterminate exterminate". Naughty Dalek? LOL
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Hee hee, I'm getting more and more pissed. I'm being bullied by my pet Dalek! Every time I mention Shitreal it screems "exterminate exterminate". Naughty Dalek? LOL
LOL. Nice to see the halfwits joining in the fun!

But! Believe me 2,000 Russian marines=20,000 US marines, the Jew marine is a joke. Something to do with the Ghetto.

A former Royal marine and an Atheist.
paul

United States

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I assume USA stands for...United Scum of America. Hehehehe.
So elementary.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 1, 2013
paul wrote:
<quoted text>So elementary.

What about...Uncivilised Savages of America...Hehehehe.
Sarah Palin

United States

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Russian missiles wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong....but Russia has given the Syrian government POWERFUL Isklander missiles that are a game changer in the Syrian conflict.
SO why doesn't Russia/Syria USE these powerful Russian weapons on the rebels attacking the Pro-Russia Syrian government??? WHAT are they waiting for???
If the Pro-Russia Syrian government does not ONCE and for all use its POWERFUL Russian weapons against the rebels.....then the Syrian government and Russian forces there....should just LEAVE Syria.
That's true. They should just get the heck out of Syria. I don't know much about this guy Alvin Qaeda and his bunch but they sound like a top-notch fighting force. I'll bet we could use them for the initial assault and then come in for mop up operations. I've been told that's worked before and I'm all for it.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. They should just get the heck out of Syria. I don't know much about this guy Alvin Qaeda and his bunch but they sound like a top-notch fighting force. I'll bet we could use them for the initial assault and then come in for mop up operations. I've been told that's worked before and I'm all for it.

Yeh, send in Alvin AlQaeda followed by Uncivilised Savages of America...job done. Hehehehe.
Syrian

New London, CT

#34 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
The Iskander is good for taking out large concentrations of men and armour those Rats in Syria are in small marauding Rodent groups,i believe the Russians destroyed a full Georgian armoured HQ with an Iskander in the Georgian War when that tie eating Clown Sakashvilli got out of his cage.
The US Patriot missile defense systems are totally ineffective against Iskanders, which travel at Mach 7+.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#35 Feb 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Don't mess with mother Russia or Putin!!
LOL! Do you honestly think those drunkards have the stones in their sack to mess with the USA? LOL! They are all talk....And they always have been. No one gives a flying fck about Syria.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#36 Feb 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The US Patriot missile defense systems are totally ineffective against Iskanders, which travel at Mach 7+.
Right....right......That would be really something, except the USA has the most powerful and advanced military force in human history. Too bad. Just sit back and watch Syria implode on CNN. It is more entertaining than those dumb-ass "reality" shows.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#37 Feb 2, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Nice to see the halfwits joining in the fun!
But! Believe me 2,000 Russian marines=20,000 US marines, the Jew marine is a joke. Something to do with the Ghetto.
A former Royal marine and an Atheist.
Sure, Cyril. That's why America roams the seas and skies with impunity and Russia...well...takes it. They are a fckng joke....and they always have been.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> There is no need to use those weapons at this time, just as there is no need for Syria to use chemical or biological WMDs. They are just there as an insurance policy.
Here in America, we are hoping that both sides in the Syrian conflict start using chemical weapons. This thing has been dragging on too long. It's getting boring.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#40 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Cyril. That's why America roams the seas and skies with impunity and Russia...well...takes it. They are a fckng joke....and they always have been.
So why didn't you back that tie eating tw#t up Sakashvilli in Georgia when the Russiand gave him one Hell of a Spanking?
Syrian

New London, CT

#41 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Do you honestly think those drunkards have the stones in their sack to mess with the USA? LOL! They are all talk....And they always have been. No one gives a flying fck about Syria.
No, it's the West that doesn't have the "Stones" to mess with Russia or China! Been that way since they stalemated in Korea, and got booted out of Vietnam. They can even conquer the Taliban in Afghanistan!
Syrian

New London, CT

#42 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right....right......Th at would be really something, except the USA has the most powerful and advanced military force in human history. Too bad. Just sit back and watch Syria implode on CNN. It is more entertaining than those dumb-ass "reality" shows.
Nukes are the great equalizers! Advanced weapons don't fare very well in 10,000 Degree F. environments.
Syrian

New London, CT

#43 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Here in America, we are hoping that both sides in the Syrian conflict start using chemical weapons. This thing has been dragging on too long. It's getting boring.
Awww! Taking time away from your keeping up with the Kardashians or Paris Hilton?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#44 Feb 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Nukes are the great equalizers! Advanced weapons don't fare very well in 10,000 Degree F. environments.
Right. And America has the largest and most advanced nuclear arsenal on Earth. That is why the Russians and the Chinese will never go to war with us.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#45 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
So why didn't you back that tie eating tw#t up Sakashvilli in Georgia when the Russiand gave him one Hell of a Spanking?
The Russian legacy in Georgia = Georgia joining NATO, US troops set up mini bases
Well played Putin.... lol.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#46 Feb 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's the West that doesn't have the "Stones" to mess with Russia or China! Been that way since they stalemated in Korea, and got booted out of Vietnam. They can even conquer the Taliban in Afghanistan!
LOL! Russia is a failed state and China is a paper tiger. We blocked the Chinese advance in Korea. The US killed two million Vietnamese and destroyed the country before we split. In Afghanistan, the ultimatum was for the Afghans to give up Bin Laden and his henchmen or we would come and get them. The Taliban is no longer in power, Bin Laden and most of his men are dead, Al Quaeda in Afghanistan is decimated, the entire country has been reduced to rubble and 600k dirty Afghan terrorists have been killed. When did anyone say anything about "conquering" Afghanistan? They have nothing worth taking. The US came their to destroy the country......Mission accomplished, sand monkey. Too bad. Your side is humiliated again. Get the fck out of America if you hate it so much....coward.

Location hidden

#47 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right. And America has the largest and most advanced nuclear arsenal on Earth. That is why the Russians and the Chinese will never go to war with us.

They will if you go to war with them but, you people are cowards, only attack weak countries like Iraq, Libya etc.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#48 Feb 2, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
They will if you go to war with them but, you people are cowards, only attack weak countries like Iraq, Libya etc.
Germany and Japan are weak to eh?
Well educated comments dimwit. Go visit the Stalingrad memorials. Celebrate better times of being beat up and rebounding to kick ass. Your lucky Hitler blocked the Field Marshall plans to V line to Moscow for Stalins head I still think had they had their way and Stalin was killed the soviet army would have crumbled out of leadership problems and Russia would have been occupied alot longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Mandela 37,845
Iran's President Rouhani congratulates Christia... Fri Kar 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Thu ProudtobeTaken 80
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 24 Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 24 french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Dec 23 Common Reactor 28
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
More from around the web