2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#258 Feb 23, 2013
Yes it is easy to see that most informed decent educated people world wide support the Syrian government,citizens and military in their very obvious fight against the terrorist who are nothing more than an american government/israel paid proxie army force paid to try and overthrow the Syrian government.
Syrian

New London, CT

#259 Feb 23, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Yes it is easy to see that most informed decent educated people world wide support the Syrian government,citizens and military in their very obvious fight against the terrorist who are nothing more than an american government/israel paid proxie army force paid to try and overthrow the Syrian government.
Excellent Post, and very well said!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#260 Feb 23, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post, and very well said!
Hardly
It's the same crazy man post from 2 years ago.
Your not the sharpest now are you.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#261 Feb 23, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly
It's the same crazy man post from 2 years ago.
Your not the sharpest now are you.
No its called the facts and they are the same as 2 years ago.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#262 Feb 24, 2013
An anti Assad poster is a brain dead dumbass.
Getogrips

UK

#263 Feb 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
An anti Assad poster is a brain dead dumbass.
How would you know, your brain was taken from a mummified baboon.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#264 Feb 24, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know, your brain was taken from a mummified baboon.

Glad to see that Ghetoboy is minus a brain now,

you are now a brainless dumbass. Hehehehe.
Getogrips

UK

#265 Feb 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Thank goodness for that, less weight to carry.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#266 Feb 24, 2013
what difference does it make to Israel who controls government. whatever vermin it is is going to attack Israel, they gotta hate Jews. they thrive on hate, eat hate, pee hare, crap hate, muslims along with others are full of hate and what better people to hate, attack and spend every living minute of your trashy miserable life than hating Jews. shades of Hitler, all you Jew hating trash are miserable loathsome trash. And guess what trash, i aint Jew. i am one who knows trash when i see it and all Jew haters and haters of any peoples are trash. a shell from one camel rear, whether from gaza, syria or wherever into israel is the same any other camel rear from gaza, syria or wherever. muslim trash who bombed the car of the Israeli diplomats wife in India is trash as much as any Jew hater with Pawling NY isp is.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#267 Feb 24, 2013
dunadd wrote:
what difference does it make to Israel who controls government. whatever vermin it is is going to attack Israel, they gotta hate Jews. they thrive on hate, eat hate, pee hare, crap hate, muslims along with others are full of hate and what better people to hate, attack and spend every living minute of your trashy miserable life than hating Jews. shades of Hitler, all you Jew hating trash are miserable loathsome trash. And guess what trash, i aint Jew. i am one who knows trash when i see it and all Jew haters and haters of any peoples are trash. a shell from one camel rear, whether from gaza, syria or wherever into israel is the same any other camel rear from gaza, syria or wherever. muslim trash who bombed the car of the Israeli diplomats wife in India is trash as much as any Jew hater with Pawling NY isp is.
No Clown Zionist savages are Child killing land stealing Trash so you must be trash supporting them.
USA and Israel go to hell

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#268 Feb 24, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Jews rule the world and control every Central Bank and Mass Media is USA.
The most power family on Planet Earth is ROTHSCHILD the Jewish Bankers.

Jews control your USA....they created Federal Reserve and want to destryo your economy like Bernand Madoff is great exemple of Jeiwsh greed.
You Dont Say

Arlington, TX

#269 Feb 24, 2013
USA and Israel go to hell wrote:
<quoted text>Jews rule the world and control every Central Bank and Mass Media is USA.
The most power family on Planet Earth is ROTHSCHILD the Jewish Bankers.
Jews control your USA....they created Federal Reserve and want to destryo your economy like Bernand Madoff is great exemple of Jeiwsh greed.
Obama done beat the Rothschild's to it when it comes to destroying the country. And Bernie is just a plain old crook, and would be regardless of what he is.
Syrian

New London, CT

#270 Feb 24, 2013
You Dont Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama done beat the Rothschild's to it when it comes to destroying the country. And Bernie is just a plain old crook, and would be regardless of what he is.
LOL!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#271 Feb 25, 2013
ill have to give credit to Jews for doing all the things you people attest to them. Jews, approximately 1 percent of world population, have reeked havoc on the planet according to you. i don't believe 1 percent of anybody could do all the lies you people attribute to them. App. 7 billion people on earth, 1+ billion Chinese, 1+ billion muslims, close to a billion Indians, over a half billion Christians, those 4 groups totaling around half the planet, yet according to you, Jews, one of the lowest amounts of people on earth have destroyed civilisation. according to that, i think you are a group of Jew liars, not calling you Jews, but a group lying on Jews saying Jews cause all the troubles of the world. the most destructive group on the planet are your trash muslims who follow trash muhammed believing in trash moon god allah but you Jew haters blame on Jews the beslan school bombing and all other atrocities trash muzzies commit, not only that but any atrocities committed by communists, nazis or any other terrorists, Crucify the Jews is the standard for Europe which includes the European province of the US. maybe you europeans will be as fortunate as the US to get your very own muslim leader in your individual countries like the US. i would take a Jew over muslim anyday. Montenegrin, no one has to go to hell. hell came to earth and it is called muslimdom. all you Jew haters in the world, have a hellish day which is all muzziedom is fit for. be sure to read some verses from unholy quran, bow towards Mecca 3 times an day and kiss unholy feet of unholy prophet muqmad aka muhammed.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#272 Feb 25, 2013
dunadd wrote:
ill have to give credit to Jews for doing all the things you people attest to them. Jews, approximately 1 percent of world population, have reeked havoc on the planet according to you. i don't believe 1 percent of anybody could do all the lies you people attribute to them. App. 7 billion people on earth, 1+ billion Chinese, 1+ billion muslims, close to a billion Indians, over a half billion Christians, those 4 groups totaling around half the planet, yet according to you, Jews, one of the lowest amounts of people on earth have destroyed civilisation. according to that, i think you are a group of Jew liars, not calling you Jews, but a group lying on Jews saying Jews cause all the troubles of the world. the most destructive group on the planet are your trash muslims who follow trash muhammed believing in trash moon god allah but you Jew haters blame on Jews the beslan school bombing and all other atrocities trash muzzies commit, not only that but any atrocities committed by communists, nazis or any other terrorists, Crucify the Jews is the standard for Europe which includes the European province of the US. maybe you europeans will be as fortunate as the US to get your very own muslim leader in your individual countries like the US. i would take a Jew over muslim anyday. Montenegrin, no one has to go to hell. hell came to earth and it is called muslimdom. all you Jew haters in the world, have a hellish day which is all muzziedom is fit for. be sure to read some verses from unholy quran, bow towards Mecca 3 times an day and kiss unholy feet of unholy prophet muqmad aka muhammed.
Its Zionists i have a problem with not Jews,many of those Zionist savages in Israel are not even Jewish.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#273 Feb 25, 2013
i'm pleased you cleared that up Ollie. you have trouble with Zionists not Jews. Many Zionists in the States and worldwide are not Jews. Harry Truman, Zionist. i don't know if Truman had Jewish ancestors or not, Never checked. Some British politicians are/were Zionists. would you consider Hitler Zionist. he helped a lot of Jews get to Israel.
John Hagee

Saint-denis, Reunion

#274 Feb 25, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness for that, less weight to carry.
How much weight you lost, 2 grams ?
Boris

San Antonio, TX

#275 Feb 25, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Dimitri, what is with the hehehehe? You sound like a little russpuski. Why don't you tehetehe? And put on a skirt too.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#276 Feb 25, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post, and very well said!
What post and he did not say anything he has not said 3000 times before about nothing.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#277 Feb 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What post and he did not say anything he has not said 3000 times before about nothing.
He's not the brightest lad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 hr scirocco 37,659
PHOENICIANS ( Y - DNA ) Haplogroup is ( J2 ) (Feb '08) Thu shamsuap 143
Iran Zoroastrians celebrate ancient feast of fire (Jan '13) Nov 24 Yupp111 4
Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists Nov 24 Onelawforall 2
Many Iranians pessimistic about reaching deal t... Nov 23 Uwe 1
Iran nuke talks stalled, despite Kerry efforts Nov 22 Richard_ C 1
Kerry to leave nuclear talks, Iran ponders next... Nov 21 USA Today 1

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE