Iran: We'll fire 150,000 missiles at Israel if attacked

Nov 30, 2011 Full story: Jerusalem Newswire 4,138

Iranian Defense Minister General Ahmad Vahidi said Israel would be attacked with 150,000 missiles if it launches any military action against the Islamic Republic, the Iran Independent News Service reported Sunday.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 1, 2011
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess...he's doing stand-up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CXl1GkWWGmAXX
I think Iran just employed him, he is, we know, predisposed to exaggeration, hence the thread title.
FaithSingerJamal

Canada

#25 Dec 1, 2011
I had sex with ur sister last night!lol
I think after me a Mexican guy took over!lol
Persian

Canada

#26 Dec 1, 2011
According to NDTV, a Chinese news station based outside the country, in regard to recent speculation that Iran would be the target of a US-Israeli military assault, Major General Zhang Zhaozhong commented that,“China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third world war,” remarks described as “puzzling to some”.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#27 Dec 1, 2011
Persian wrote:
According to NDTV, a Chinese news station based outside the country, in regard to recent speculation that Iran would be the target of a US-Israeli military assault, Major General Zhang Zhaozhong commented that,“China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third world war,” remarks described as “puzzling to some”.
China hates Iran as much as we do.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#28 Dec 1, 2011
FaithSingerJamal wrote:
I had sex with ur sister last night!lol
I think after me a Mexican guy took over!lol
Aren't you clever! Middle school?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#29 Dec 1, 2011
Supreme Khafir wrote:
Iran won't be firing very many missiles at anybody the way their missile bases keep blowing up. Oh well, defecation occurs, if you know what I mean and I think you do.
allah wills it.... you know, cause it loves it muslims dead... kaboom
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#30 Dec 1, 2011
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>China hates Iran as much as we do.
sometimes they get it right.
NoBallsJew

Canada

#31 Dec 1, 2011
Iran is neither backward nor isolated. Tehran's subway system makes the New York City system appear to be a dump, and Iran is part of a NATO-style alliance backed by Russia and China. Oh.. you did not know that, did you? Now, are you starting to see the big picture. So, if we bomb Iran, Russia and China will have to bomb us??
Russia's Vladmir Putin has already warned of retaliation if the American axis bombs Iran, and that's exactly what will happen: World War III.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#32 Dec 1, 2011
No one will lift a finger to help Iran once the withering onslaught of American air power begins. There is nothing at all the filthy Iranians can do to prevent the utter annihilation of their nation and government...Their cities will be bombed, their leaders killed and their bones scattered.
NoBallsJew

Canada

#33 Dec 1, 2011
Further support for the conclusion that China fired this missile was a statement by a retired four-star US general that “There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch…” The firing of the Chinese missile just 50 miles off the US West Coast also reveals that the US military is currently not up to the task of detecting and following Chinese missile-firing submarines (a worrisome reality).
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#34 Dec 1, 2011
Fortunately, the USA is approximately 50 years ahead of antiquated and unreliable Chinese technology. The Chinese wouldn't even dare risk a confrontation with America. Russia....nobody even cares about them anymore. China and Russia have 1 outdated aircraft carrier each. The US has 11... We also have a space plane that can deliver weapons unto any target on Earth within minutes.
http://news.yahoo.com/no-landing-date-yet-air...

Oh yes, and the flying lasers that can destroy any missiles seconds after they are launched..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/02/12/us-...

Yes, no one on Earth will lift a finger when the USA and Allies turn the sissy nation of Iran into dust.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#35 Dec 1, 2011
NoBallsJew wrote:
Further support for the conclusion that China fired this missile was a statement by a retired four-star US general that “There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch…” The firing of the Chinese missile just 50 miles off the US West Coast also reveals that the US military is currently not up to the task of detecting and following Chinese missile-firing submarines (a worrisome reality).
Hey, speaking of "no balls"...why are you living in Canada instead of Iran?
HungryJew

Canada

#36 Dec 1, 2011
A total of 43.6 million people lived in poverty last year, up from 39.8 million in 2008 — the third consecutive annual increase. Extended unemployment benefits lifted 3.3 million people out of poverty, compared with 900,000 in 2008.

"Today, the Census Bureau released data that illustrates just how tough 2009 was: along with rising unemployment, incomes failed to rise for the typical household, the percentage of Americans without health insurance rose to 16.7%, and the percentage of Americans living in poverty increased to 14.3%" President Obama said in a statement.

Child poverty passed the 20% threshold for the first time since 1996, fueled by a large gain among white children — from 10.6% to 11.9%, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution.

"Hispanics are increasingly becoming the face of child poverty, overtaking the number of poor black kids in 2002 and the number of poor white kids in 2007," Frey said.

But whites also are experiencing a significant gain in child poverty rates.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#37 Dec 1, 2011
HungryJew wrote:
A total of 43.6 million people lived in poverty last year, up from 39.8 million in 2008 — the third consecutive annual increase. Extended unemployment benefits lifted 3.3 million people out of poverty, compared with 900,000 in 2008.
"Today, the Census Bureau released data that illustrates just how tough 2009 was: along with rising unemployment, incomes failed to rise for the typical household, the percentage of Americans without health insurance rose to 16.7%, and the percentage of Americans living in poverty increased to 14.3%" President Obama said in a statement.
Child poverty passed the 20% threshold for the first time since 1996, fueled by a large gain among white children — from 10.6% to 11.9%, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution.
"Hispanics are increasingly becoming the face of child poverty, overtaking the number of poor black kids in 2002 and the number of poor white kids in 2007," Frey said.
But whites also are experiencing a significant gain in child poverty rates.
100 million Chinamen live below their poverty line......you know what their poverty line is?.....$365 per YEAR!

Oh yeah, Why did you say you were in Canada again? You are a coward? Hypocrite? I forgot.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#38 Dec 1, 2011
Oh! Now I remember! They stone queers. That's right.
AngryChinese

Canada

#39 Dec 1, 2011
The Chinese military has scheduled a massive wargame exercise near Pakistan in response to a build-up of U.S. troops in the region as a top Chinese government official warned that any threat to Pakistan would be taken as a direct threat to China.
well

United States

#40 Dec 1, 2011
150.000 firecrackers....
well

United States

#41 Dec 1, 2011
AngryChinese wrote:
The Chinese military has scheduled a massive wargame exercise near Pakistan in response to a build-up of U.S. troops in the region as a top Chinese government official warned that any threat to Pakistan would be taken as a direct threat to China.
Godless commies supporting Muslims fundamentalists. Who'd thought?
AngryBird

Canada

#42 Dec 1, 2011
News: A large numbers of Jews are leaving Tel_Aviv to Gaza in Palestine to be safe from mushroom clouds!lol
Annie Muk

Sweden

#43 Dec 1, 2011
Bob wrote:
Iranian Defense Minister General Ahmad Vahidi said “Israel has to be punished for what it has done to the Muslims in Palestine and Lebanon."
It probably doesn't matter what excuse they have for targeting Israel. When they themselves are attacked they must defend themselves in any way necessary whether it be against Israel or the U.S.
Bob wrote:
What about what Iran has done in suppressing muslims in Iran? Iran's leaders should be well punished.
Everything in its time and order.

Iran is not responsible for the developement of its situation. It was the U.S. that destroyed democracy in Iran and what we see today is the direct result of what the U.S. has done. Iran has given the U.S. ample opportunites to "make up" with Iran by offering its hand in "bygone be bygone" spirit but the U.S. continues to refuse.

Iran's internal "suppression" (your word) has nothing to do with its international dilemma but it could be said that the international situation has all to do with Iran's internal struggle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 37,791
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... 10 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Tue Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web