Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#39653 Jul 21, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> The nighmares the palistinian and syrian children have are caused by their corupt and violent gansta murhumna leaderships under the veil of the mohamedan cult.

That is a seminal expression of wanton pillage of all that existence is , has ever been and never to become anything more than a blotch on the memory of mankind.
You are the "dammed" of darkness plying your trade of misery in the service of satin on the innocent children our planet still has the capacity to nurture in spite of your evil efforts to destroy all you cannot fit into your gullet , which means "eminence grise" lay down and die.
w wman uk

Barking, UK

#39654 Jul 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a seminal expression of wanton pillage of all that existence is , has ever been and never to become anything more than a blotch on the memory of mankind.
You are the "dammed" of darkness plying your trade of misery in the service of satin on the innocent children our planet still has the capacity to nurture in spite of your evil efforts to destroy all you cannot fit into your gullet , which means "eminence grise" lay down and die.
Oh really Deliha lm quite hurt.
All l have done is quote and shed light on the korans teachings of violence towards non believers ask you and your sister a few questions that you cant answer . How can l destroy? The truth is destroying islam daily . If there is a satin he is very pleased with the extreem islamists who are the true followers of the moon cult. Brothers killing each other women and children, displaced hungry thirsty scared and in some cases butchered and raped he rejoices in their work its all done in the name of islam the religion of peace allah ackbar they cry yes their devil is great.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39655 Jul 21, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really Deliha lm quite hurt.
All l have done is quote and shed light on the korans teachings of violence towards non believers ask you and your sister a few questions that you cant answer . How can l destroy? The truth is destroying islam daily . If there is a satin he is very pleased with the extreem islamists who are the true followers of the moon cult. Brothers killing each other women and children, displaced hungry thirsty scared and in some cases butchered and raped he rejoices in their work its all done in the name of islam the religion of peace allah ackbar they cry yes their devil is great.
I'm glad you are hurt you deserve to suffer misery through all eternity for inciting war in Syria.
Go down into the depths of depression and remain there for ever, searching for entry to begin a new universal creation, since this one is not good enough for you.
Enter the hell you made for the people of Syria , by being unable to gain acceptance by non-existence.
Of course non-existence will never accept you.
Allah gave Subtraction the ability to accumulate, Subtraction , He doesn't want too betray Our Lord God Creator for the likes of you.
And will never give you the time of day.
You will be alone with the memory of the liar that you are.
Syria was a wonderful place before Cameron released the criminal dog Morsi from prison.
Jew pig that he is.

Arab Spring was CAMERON and that dirty Jew will burn because of it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39656 Jul 21, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Naturaly if the persist with their peaceful nuke program and suppling rockets to gazza. Not a sqweek from you or your sister about the refugee problem in syria ?
On one side you have muslims on the other side you have muslims in the middle you have women and children the old the sick suffering greviously .
How you can post that islam promotes peace?
It is either so weak and insecure it cannot or will not control its demons?
Or is it that the devoted have read the koran and are following the portions devoted to violence vengence punishment and hatred to the letter ?
All you can do is cry about a few dozen well fed murhumna in getmo. Where is your humanity are you so far up your islamic arse your soul has dissapeared?
Where Nukes of Isreal pointed at? Towards Washington? Towards London? Towards Moscow? Or towards Paris?

Why this biased attitude? Do you mean to say that Muslim countries should be ready to be hit any time by Israeli nukes, but they should not retaliate?

How you hate filled breasts could understand the unprincipled stand of western nations in this issue.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39657 Jul 21, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

He Is Comfortable with Bush’s Inferno

By Ralph Nader

April 22, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - George W. Bush is riding high. A megamillionaire, from the taxpayer-subsidized Texas Rangers company, he makes $150,000 to $200,000 per speech, receives a large presidential pension and support facilities and is about to dedicate the $500 million George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum on April 25.

President Obama will be at the dedication, continuing to legitimize Mr. Bush, as he did from the outset by announcing in 2009 there would be no investigations or prosecutions of the Bush officials for their crimes.

In an interview with the New York Times, Mr. Bush continued to say he has no regrets about his Presidency.“I’m comfortable with what I did,” he said,“I’m comfortable with who I am.” He added,“Much of my presidency was defined by things that you didn’t necessarily want to have happen.”

But he and Dick Cheney made them happen, although Mr. Bush attributed some military events to Providence. One of the “things” he is comfortable with was his criminal, unconstitutional invasion and occupation of Iraq, which took over one million Iraqi lives – children, women and men – created 5 million refugees and committed overall sociocide on that country which posed no threat to the U.S. The carnage continues to this day by a militarized al-Qaeda-in-Iraq that didn’t exist before his invasion.

Apparently, Mr. Bush is “comfortable” with the price paid by the U.S. soldiers and their broken families – over 5,000 fatalities and suicides, 200,000 injuries, illnesses and traumatic syndromes – and by U.S. taxpayers, who over time will pay an estimated 3 trillion dollars according to Nobel Laureate and economist, Joseph Stiglitz.

Former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) has said repeatedly that Bush and Cheney “lied us into invading Iraq.” Such an understatement. Bush and Cheney not only lied about Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction, they also deceived, covered-up, corrupted or intimidated the mass media, bullied an abdicatory Congress, and delivered a false address to the United Nations with the now regretful Secretary of State Colin Powell.

Two secretary generals of the UN subsequently declared Bush’s war of aggression against Iraq to be a violation of international law.
Bush suffers no qualms about the brutal realities of his war and his recidivist violations of our Constitution, federal statutes and international treaties.“One of the real challenges of life is when you complete a chapter, you don’t atrophy, that you continue to find ways to contribute,” said Bush in an interview with The Dallas Morning News.

Army veteran Tomas Young is atrophying from his massive wounds in Iraq. Before he decides to end his devastated life, possibly this month, he summoned his moral energy to write Mr. Bush a poignant letter calling him to account for his war crimes. Bush, however, never responds. After all he’s “comfortable” and that bloody “chapter” is closed.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39659 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And west will turn against him as usual!!
and he will turn against the west as usual
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39661 Jul 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>and he will turn against the west as usual
So why make all that noise that "Iran got a New President"!!

Do we ask who became Prime Minisiter of Isreal?
w wman uk

UK

#39662 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Nukes of Isreal pointed at? Towards Washington? Towards London? Towards Moscow? Or towards Paris?
Why this biased attitude? Do you mean to say that Muslim countries should be ready to be hit any time by Israeli nukes, but they should not retaliate?
How you hate filled breasts could understand the unprincipled stand of western nations in this issue.
Its simple mug its because islam is a political cult set on world domination in its violent backward and it has mortaly wounded itslf by nor remforming and a wounded amimal is a dangerous one. There is not hatred in my heart you just play that card because l post the truth about islam and what is writen in the koran. You any your girlfriend cant stand the truth so you start the personal gender insults. Tell me who else but a violent masoginistic pedophlie would say its ok to marry a 9 year old girl and issue istructions to his followers on how to beat brides when they refuse sex.You wont answer l will moohamed.
A challange to the twisted islamic sisters take my arguments apart, go for it be our jests.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39664 Jul 22, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Its simple mug its because islam is a political cult set on world domination in its violent backward and it has mortaly wounded itslf by nor remforming and a wounded amimal is a dangerous one. There is not hatred in my heart you just play that card because l post the truth about islam and what is writen in the koran. You any your girlfriend cant stand the truth so you start the personal gender insults. Tell me who else but a violent masoginistic pedophlie would say its ok to marry a 9 year old girl and issue istructions to his followers on how to beat brides when they refuse sex.You wont answer l will moohamed.
A challange to the twisted islamic sisters take my arguments apart, go for it be our jests.

w wman uk don't worry about the peace man , its not him , that's the problem , it's that stupid monkey he's got , and he's been warned about it.
What's this you say about the Talmud Rabbi Abodahzarah 98a your referting too .
If the moo harmed the Jew when he was having sex with a cow he has to have his tonsils out.?????????
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39665 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So why make all that noise that "Iran got a New President"!!
Do we ask who became Prime Minisiter of Isreal?
You missed the point of the whole thread, dumbo.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39666 Jul 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point of the whole thread, dumbo.
Please enlighten me. O great sage!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39667 Jul 22, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Its simple mug its because islam is a political cult set on world domination in its violent backward and it has mortaly wounded itslf by nor remforming and a wounded amimal is a dangerous one. There is not hatred in my heart you just play that card because l post the truth about islam and what is writen in the koran. You any your girlfriend cant stand the truth so you start the personal gender insults. Tell me who else but a violent masoginistic pedophlie would say its ok to marry a 9 year old girl and issue istructions to his followers on how to beat brides when they refuse sex.You wont answer l will moohamed.
A challange to the twisted islamic sisters take my arguments apart, go for it be our jests.
Islam is a major world religion, it does not distinguish between worldly matters and spiritual maters.

It provides teachings in all spheres of life.

To call it a political cult, means you have no knowledge about Islam, which becomes clear from your every post.

What you have a hateful mind and body and you cannot see anything beyond that hate.

You need a cure, fast and effective. Why not join Islam, it would cure you of all your diseases?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39668 Jul 22, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

He Is Comfortable with Bush’s Inferno

By Ralph Nader (Contd.)

The American people have yet to come to terms with the reality that presidents are above the law. Presidents can commit repeated crimes in an outlaw presidency so long as they can invoke, however falsely and vaguely, national security.

Were presidents to engage in personal crimes or obstruction of justice, like Nixon with the burglary of the Democratic Party’s Watergate offices, the law and Congress can hold them accountable. But Bush and Cheney had bigger fish to fry with their destruction of justice. As the ancient Roman historian Tacitus wrote:“The worst crimes were dared by a few, willed by more, and tolerated by all.”

Fortunately, for our fragile democracy, there were dissenters. After 9/11, leading civil liberty groups objected to provisions in the Patriot Act that allowed searches of your home and businesses without telling you for 72 hours. And, the muzzling of librarians and custodians of your financial medical records from even telling you that the feds are retrieving them. And warrantless snooping on millions of Americans.

In the months leading to the invasion of Iraq in March 2003, more than three hundred retired generals, admirals, high ranking officers, national security officials and diplomats spoke out against any invasion.

Retired General and former Director of the National Security Agency Bill Odom called the invasion the most strategic military blunder in our history. Bush’s father was privately opposed to the invasion, urging his top retired advisors, James Baker and Brent Scowcroft to speak and write against the pending invasion.

The venerable, conservative American Bar Association weighed in with three White Papers declaring Bush’s many signing statements – that he was not bound by legislation – domestic surveillance and treatment of enemy combatants were unconstitutional actions. Bush never acknowledged these reports. And this week, a bipartisan report by the Constitution Project concluded that Bush/Cheney approved torture practices at Guantanamo.

All the above plus mass anti-war rallies in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere did not slow the march to war. The protests were not strong enough to penetrate the political and electoral systems. Until that happens, criminal unconstitutional actions regularly conducted at top levels of our government will not, as a practical matter, trigger either the application of the rule of law or the impeachment authority of the U.S. Congress. To the contrary, each succeeding President feels free to push the illegal, unconstitutional envelope further.

So the lawless legacy of George W. Bush continues under Obama – sometimes worse, sometimes not. Indefinite detention, arbitrary use of military rather than civil tribunals, secret evidence and secret laws, war crimes, secret courts, immunity from judicial review, continual snooping on citizens, extraordinary renditions to foreign countries and, for the first time, President Barack Obama claims to have the right to assassinate an American citizen, far from the battlefield, in his sole secret judgment as prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. All shame the Obama Administration.

The above list comes from the great law professor, Jonathan Turley of George Washington University, who published a chilling article in the Washington Post on January 15, 2012...



On April 25, George W. Bush will bask in the fawning media sunlight of his presidential library and museum. The devastated people of Iraq and the soldiers of America, sent to kill and die in Bush’s illegal, boomeranging war, may have some exhibits, pictures and artifacts to suggest for the museum’s collection.

“The day after the Iranian bomb”

Since: Mar 13

Kiryat Gat - Israel

#39670 Jul 23, 2013
The Day After The Iranian Bomb

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/iran/TQ9B1O2...

EBook with purpose – for free: The Day After The Iranian Bomb
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8aGhOOtXzN3d...

The book purpose

The book aim is to arouse public opinion from the bottom, in order to press the Israeli leadership to act now with no delay, and take action to stop the Iranian bomb by any means.

The book was handed to top opinion leaders and all communication networks: Channel 2, Broadcasting, radio stations, Channel 10, Israel’s foreign networks: CNN, FOX, French network, German network, Al-Jazeera, Reuters. Moreover, provided copies to Maariv and Yedioth Ahronoth

The book was sent as well to all 120 members of the Knesset, dedication addresses these words:

“I have the words, and you have the power, you have to do everything and with all means to stop the Iranian bomb.”

All of that was written with hope for an action, unequivocally and emphatically, to stop the Iranian bomb.

“Nowadays, I decided to expand the publishing of the book to the worldwide. The reason- time is running out. I do not expect that others will protect us, but just looking for vital support from the free world people, to all means that the people of Israel will take in order to protect their family lives in front of the Iranian atomic bomb, whatever it takes.”

https://twitter.com/offerbin
w wman uk

UK

#39673 Jul 23, 2013
offer binshtok wrote:
The Day After The Iranian Bomb
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/iran/TQ9B1O2...
EBook with purpose – for free: The Day After The Iranian Bomb
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8aGhOOtXzN3d...
The book purpose
The book aim is to arouse public opinion from the bottom, in order to press the Israeli leadership to act now with no delay, and take action to stop the Iranian bomb by any means.
The book was handed to top opinion leaders and all communication networks: Channel 2, Broadcasting, radio stations, Channel 10, Israel’s foreign networks: CNN, FOX, French network, German network, Al-Jazeera, Reuters. Moreover, provided copies to Maariv and Yedioth Ahronoth
The book was sent as well to all 120 members of the Knesset, dedication addresses these words:
“I have the words, and you have the power, you have to do everything and with all means to stop the Iranian bomb.”
All of that was written with hope for an action, unequivocally and emphatically, to stop the Iranian bomb.
“Nowadays, I decided to expand the publishing of the book to the worldwide. The reason- time is running out. I do not expect that others will protect us, but just looking for vital support from the free world people, to all means that the people of Israel will take in order to protect their family lives in front of the Iranian atomic bomb, whatever it takes.”
https://twitter.com/offerbin
Without doubt there is an islamic bias in the media in the Uk underplaying the misdeeds of islam and islamists.
w wman uk

UK

#39674 Jul 23, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry mug not into little girls and if l beat my wife she would fight back.
islam certainly distinguishes between the believer and non believer in fact there are pages on punishments and hatred toward them.
islam death to non believers nazzis death to non believers. islam for world domination nazzies for world domination.
All way are to be the muhumnas way or off with your head all ways were to be the nazzis ways or off with your head.
islam must punish and kill all Jews nazzies must kill all Jews.
It is a glorious death to die for islam nazzis it is a glorious death to die for the fatherland nazzis.
The nazzies were a political cult islam is a political cult take iran for instance the clue is in the name thicki the islamic public of iran.
lf it looks like a dog turds smells like a dog turds dont expect people to swallow it.
That is republic mug.
w wman uk

UK

#39675 Jul 23, 2013
offer binshtok wrote:
The Day After The Iranian Bomb
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/iran/TQ9B1O2...
EBook with purpose – for free: The Day After The Iranian Bomb
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8aGhOOtXzN3d...
The book purpose
The book aim is to arouse public opinion from the bottom, in order to press the Israeli leadership to act now with no delay, and take action to stop the Iranian bomb by any means.
The book was handed to top opinion leaders and all communication networks: Channel 2, Broadcasting, radio stations, Channel 10, Israel’s foreign networks: CNN, FOX, French network, German network, Al-Jazeera, Reuters. Moreover, provided copies to Maariv and Yedioth Ahronoth
The book was sent as well to all 120 members of the Knesset, dedication addresses these words:
“I have the words, and you have the power, you have to do everything and with all means to stop the Iranian bomb.”
All of that was written with hope for an action, unequivocally and emphatically, to stop the Iranian bomb.
“Nowadays, I decided to expand the publishing of the book to the worldwide. The reason- time is running out. I do not expect that others will protect us, but just looking for vital support from the free world people, to all means that the people of Israel will take in order to protect their family lives in front of the Iranian atomic bomb, whatever it takes.”
https://twitter.com/offerbin
No you have it all wrong our resident islamist says they want nuke tec for peaceful perposes he must be telling the truth after all hes a mooslim and holier than anyone else.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39677 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is a major world religion, it does not distinguish between worldly matters and spiritual maters.
It provides teachings in all spheres of life.
To call it a political cult, means you have no knowledge about Islam, which becomes clear from your every post.
What you have a hateful mind and body and you cannot see anything beyond that hate.
You need a cure, fast and effective. Why not join Islam, it would cure you of all your diseases?

Spot on , excellent invitation.
We could clean her up in two shakes of a lambs tail.
Provided her really isn't a he.
And he hasn't been sheep farming in New Zealand.
Then it would take considerable more.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39678 Jul 23, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

GOP Lawmaker Calls for 'Increased Surveillance' of Muslims After Attack

By Julian Pecquet

April 20, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"The Hill" - Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) called for “increased surveillance” of Muslims on Friday, saying the Boston Marathon bombing suspects' links to Chechnya represented a “new front” in the war on terror.

“Police have to be in the community, they have to build up as many sources as they can, and they have to realize that the threat is coming from the Muslim community and increase surveillance there,” the chairman of the House subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence told National Review.“We can’t be bound by political correctness. I think we need more police and more surveillance in the communities where the threat is coming from.”

He went on to suggest that the two suspects' Chechen background and Tamerlan Tsarnaev's visit to Russia last year suggested increased radicalization of the Chechen community. The two brothers immigrated to the United States in 2001 from Kyrgyzstan, and the FBI has so far not released any evidence that they did not act alone.

“There’s never been any history of any threats emanating in this country from the Chechen community,” King told the Review.“So in a way this opens up a new front in the war.”

Later, on CNN, King said reports that Tamerlan Tsarnaev followed a radical cleric linked to al Qaeda needed to be probed. He said homegrown terrorism presented a more dangerous threat than attackers coming in from overseas, who might be easier to stop.

“Obviously, something happened to these two, and it's something that has to be really examined and examined fully,” he said.

King acknowledged that, so far, there's no evidence that the attackers were anything more than disaffected youth who self-radicalized.

“There is a question as to whether these two on their own could have done all that's been done,” he said.“But the fact is right now there's no evidence at all” of a wider threat.

And he defended his earlier statement comparing the Boston bombing, which killed three people, to the coordinated 2008 attack on Mumbai, which left 164 people dead — including nine of the 10 attackers.

“My speculation is that these two never intended to escape,” King said.“You don't have a second round of explosives unless you're going to carry out a second wave of attacks. So when they went out today, I don't think it was to escape ... I think they were going to go down fighting.”
See also

Lest we forget: Sen. Lindsey Graham on the NDAA, Indefinite Detention of American Citizens: The bill allows the president to send the military literally anywhere in the world to detain civilians - even American citizens in the United States itself - without charge or trial.

In case you missed it: We Japanese Americans Must Not Forget Our Wartime Internment: Seventy years ago, US soldiers bearing bayoneted rifles came marching up to the front door of our family's home in Los Angeles, ordering us out.

Gary

Columbus, OH

#39682 Jul 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So why make all that noise that "Iran got a New President"!!
Do we ask who became Prime Minisiter of Isreal?
haven't you figured out the difference yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... 4 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Tue Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Mon Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 12 Kar 1
UN must play real role in Syria crisis: Iran di... Dec 12 Kar 1