Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
w wman uk

UK

#39273 Jun 6, 2013
Additional Notes:
Muhammad's sexual antics are an embarrassment to those Muslims who are aware of them. This is particularly so for their prophet's consummation of his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine years of age. The thought of a 53-year-old man sleeping and bathing with a young girl is intensely unpleasant and it reflects the disgusting character of a sexual glutton rather than a holy man. Critics even allege that Muhammad was a pedophile.
Some Muslims respond by denying the hadith itself, which is a mistake. The accounts of Muhammad sleeping with a 9-year-old are no less reliable than those on which the five pillars of Islam are based. They have been an accepted part of tradition and did not become controversial until social mores began to change with the modern age.
The charge of pedophilia may or may not be true, depending on how it is defined. Technically, Muhammad did have a sexual relationship with a child, but Aisha was also the youngest of his twelve wives. Zaynab was in her 30's when she attracted the unquenchable lust of the prophet. We don't know the age of Muhammad's sex slaves. They may or may not have been as young as Aisha, but there is no point in speculating.
Prior to the medical advances of the last century, marriage occurred at a much younger age across all societies. When life expectancy was in the mid 20's (or lower), it made no sense to wait until 19 to start having children; otherwise, one ran the risk of not being around to raise them. In short, childhood as we know it was abbreviated by the reality of the times.
Another strong piece of evidence against Muhammad being a pedophile is that, according to the same Hadith, he waited from the time Aisha was six (when the marriage ceremony took place) until she turned nine to consummate the relationship. Although the text doesn't say why, in all probability it was because he was waiting for her to begin menstrual cycles - thus entering into "womanhood." It is unlikely that a pedophile would be concerned about this.
On the other hand, Muhammad passed down revelations from Allah that clearly condoned sleeping with underage girls, even by the standard of puberty. Qur'an (65:4) relates rules for divorce, one of them being that a waiting period of three months is established to determine that the woman is not pregnant. But the same rule applies to "those too who have not had their courses," meaning girls who have not begun to menstruate.(In our opinion, this would have been a great time for Allah to have said something else instead like, "a real man is one who marries an actual, grown woman"... but that's just us).
Thanks to Muhammad's extremely poor judgment (at best) and explicit approval of pedophilia, sex with children became deeply ingrained in the Islamic tradition. For many centuries, Muslim armies would purge Christian and Hindu peasant villages of their menfolk and send the women and children to harems and the thriving child sex slave markets deep in the Islamic world.
When it comes to child marriage, contemporary clerics warn fellow
w wman uk

UK

#39274 Jun 6, 2013
Muslims against succumbing to the disapproval of the Christian West: "It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”
The Ayatollah Khomeini, who married a 12-year-old girl, even gave his consent to using infants for sexual pleasure (although warning against full penetration until the baby is a few years older). In April, 2010, a 13-year-old Yemeni girl died from injuries suffered to her womb during "intercourse".
Some clerics show relative mercy on underage girls by advocating a process known as "thighing" (also known as child molestation in the West). According to a recent fatwa (number 23672), an imam answers this question: "My parents married me to a young girl who hasn't yet reached puberty. How can I enjoy her sexually?" by telling the 'man' that he may "hug her, kiss her, and ejaculate between her legs."
A prominent member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious council said in 2012 that girls can be married "even if they are in the cradle," then went on to explain that intercourse may occur whenever "they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the man."
Muhammad's penchant for girls so much younger than him was such that at least two of his father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Omar, the first two Caliphs) were actually younger than him as well. This disappointing pattern is very much at odds with the sort of sexual discipline that one might expect of a true "prophet of God."
w wman uk

UK

#39275 Jun 6, 2013
Muhammad's pursuit of Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son is almost as tough for Muslims to explain. This is because it not only raises a similar question of moral character, but also casts suspicion on whether his so-called prophecies were really divine revelation or dictates of personal convenience. According to one biographer, even Aisha appears to be somewhat doubtful of Muhammad's claim that Allah commanded him to marry Zaynab, wryly remarking, "Truly Allah seems to be very quick in fulfilling your prayers."
So controversial was Muhammad's desire to marry his adopted son's wife that he had to justify it with a stern pronouncement from Allah on the very institution of adoption, which has had tragic consequences to this day. Verses 33:4-5 are widely interpreted to imply that Islam is against adoption, meaning that an untold number of children in the Islamic world have been needlessly orphaned - all because Muhammad's lustful desires for a married woman went beyond even what the other six wives that he possessed at the time and a multitude of slaves could satisfy.
Some Muslims deny that Muhammad was married to more than four women at a time, merely on the basis that the Qur'an only gives permission for marrying four. Unfortunately, Muslims historians disagree. Only one of Muhammad's last eleven wives died before him (Zaynab bint Khuzayma). The rest outlived him by many years.
Muhammad forbade his ten widows from remarrying, even making sure that this "divine" order was forever preserved in the eternal word of Allah - Qur'an (33:53). To add insult to injury, they were all summarily disinherited from Muhammad's estate by his successor (courtesy of another divine order "given" to Abu Bakr from Allah).
In summary, Islam's holiest texts portray Muhammad not as a perfect man, but as a sexual hedonist. Not only did he become fat from indulging in food, but his pursuit of sex was no less gluttonous. On top of it all, he used personal "revelations" from Allah to justify his debauchery to the gullible masses which, to this day, continue to be venerated and memorized as if they are the holiest of utterances.
To an outsider reading the koran it reads as a manual for perverion and violence do these hadith come from the koran or am l mistaken??????????
w wman uk

UK

#39276 Jun 6, 2013
It must be distressing for bmz to see that people are reading the koran and seeing it for what it is.
The sex is all in the koran boys without beards thighing etc when its gets mentioned the standard islamic responce is to sqwark hatred.
w wman uk

UK

#39277 Jun 6, 2013
Its probably best not to read any more of the koran. The mor l read the more debouched and perverse it apears.
Islamic Scriptures inform us that most Muslim women will go to hell.

The Quran:

Sura (37:22-23)“Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved).”

From Hadith:

Bukhari (2:28)- Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven ever mentioned by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men.(A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say,'I have never received any good from you."

"Among the inmates of Heaven women will be the minority" (Sahih Muslim 36: 6600)

"I (Mohammed) have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-Fire were women...[because] they are ungrateful to their husbands and they are deficient in intelligence" (Sahih Bukhari: 2:18:161; 7:62:125,).

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

...The Prophet replied, "I saw Paradise and stretched my hands towards a bunch (of its fruits) and had I taken it, you would have eaten from it as long as the world remains. I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say,'I have never had any good from you.'

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#39279 Jun 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
Its probably best not to read any more of the koran. The mor l read the more debouched and perverse it apears.

The Quran:

Sura (37:22-23)“Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved).”
Lying through your false teeth again? Where did you get ('no matter how they behaved) from?

The verse simply means: "Gather the unjust and their types, and what they used to worship and send them straight to hell."

Some translators have gone literal but that is not correct.

Anyway, If their wives were also unjust, did wrong against God, they would surely go to hell.

Now, read this:

Surah 66:10 For those who are bent on denying the truth God has propounded a parable in [the stories of] Noah's wife and Lot's wife: they were wedded to two of Our righteous servants, and each one betrayed her husband; and neither of the two [husbands] will be of any avail to these two women when they are told [on Judgment Day], "Enter the fire with all those [other sinners] who enter it!"

and this from 66:11 And for those who have attained to faith God has propounded a parable in [the story of] Pharaoh's wife as she prayed "O my Sustainer! Build Thou for me a mansion in the paradise [that is] with Thee, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me, from all evildoing folk!

So, the wives of Noah and Lot will go to hell, while the woman of Pharaoh's household, who raised Moses, will go to heaven because she believed in God.

Why are you so scared of hell? You can go to the Lake of molten Sulphur, which is for eternal damnation, Drama Queen.

bmz

Singapore

#39280 Jun 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
It must be distressing for bmz to see that people are reading the koran and seeing it for what it is.

The sex is all in the koran boys without beards thighing etc when its gets mentioned the standard islamic responce is to sqwark hatred.
Not at all.

Are you from the Sub-Continent?

Coming to the word 'thighing', which you used, is there such a word in English? Has anyone 'thighed' you or have you 'thighed' anyone? There is no such term or word as 'To thigh'. I have heard that coming mostly from polemicists of Indian origin.

I know an ignorant incompetent fool when I see one. I have already declared you and ignorant pompous fool!

I just try to educate the liars and clueless fools like you. You should not be obsessed with sex.

If you want to read sex in a Scripture, read Genesis 38.

bmz

Singapore

#39281 Jun 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
Muslims against succumbing to the disapproval of the Christian West: "It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”
The Ayatollah Khomeini, who married a 12-year-old girl, even gave his consent to using infants for sexual pleasure (although warning against full penetration until the baby is a few years older). In April, 2010, a 13-year-old Yemeni girl died from injuries suffered to her womb during "intercourse".
Some clerics show relative mercy on underage girls by advocating a process known as "thighing" (also known as child molestation in the West). According to a recent fatwa (number 23672), an imam answers this question: "My parents married me to a young girl who hasn't yet reached puberty. How can I enjoy her sexually?" by telling the 'man' that he may "hug her, kiss her, and ejaculate between her legs."
A prominent member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious council said in 2012 that girls can be married "even if they are in the cradle," then went on to explain that intercourse may occur whenever "they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the man."
Muhammad's penchant for girls so much younger than him was such that at least two of his father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Omar, the first two Caliphs) were actually younger than him as well. This disappointing pattern is very much at odds with the sort of sexual discipline that one might expect of a true "prophet of God."
Keep on lying.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39282 Jun 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
The Quran:
Frwome

Sura 37;- THE RANKS.
verse 22-33.
"Gather together those that have acted unjustly, and their consorts, and the Gods whom they adored.
Beside God ; and guide them to the road for Hell."
Consorts could also be interpreted as
"Comrades" or "demons" .
However I believe the common understanding of the literal Arabic characters is the levelling of a family group to a singular calling .
Being in a group was always fundamental to survival .
Being ostracized was a sentence of death in the harsh reality of tenuous conditions provided by nature.
So it is the group within the tribe that is being considered .
Not the wives in particular.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39283 Jun 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, MUQ
Yes, do not waste time.
Was just passing by. Did not know that you were encountering hate and dirt bags here.
Good night.
Salaams
BMZ
Thanks brother, I was avoiding most of his posts, because I do not want to waste my time.

Most of these question were answered by me, but once you have a "loop back" to first question after you have asked 100, it becomes a never ending game.

Salaam

MUQ

bmz

Singapore

#39284 Jun 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sura 37;- THE RANKS.
verse 22-33.
"Gather together those that have acted unjustly, and their consorts, and the Gods whom they adored.
Beside God ; and guide them to the road for Hell."
Consorts could also be interpreted as
"Comrades" or "demons" .
However I believe the common understanding of the literal Arabic characters is the levelling of a family group to a singular calling .
Being in a group was always fundamental to survival .
Being ostracized was a sentence of death in the harsh reality of tenuous conditions provided by nature.
So it is the group within the tribe that is being considered .
Not the wives in particular.
"So it is the group within the tribe that is being considered."

Well said, rtloder.
w wman uk

Ellesmere Port, UK

#39285 Jun 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on lying.
Still no answers why is the koran so full of hatred and malice towards the non believer ??????????
ocxz

Reunion

#39286 Jun 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Still no answers why is the koran so full of hatred and malice towards the non believer ??????????
The answers we have

1/ Once a hater always a hater
2/ It is easy to see when you copy and paste because that is the only time you do not make apalling grammar and spelling errors.
3/ That means that your education is below standard which would be one reason for your hatred of muslims
4/ Just saying that because if you were really intent on discussing the bad sides of a religious book and had the adequate culture and intellectual wit you would use different terms, whereas you're just a simpleton hatebug.
5/ Wasting space with your inane copy and paste drivel is useless, do you really think people read that crap ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39287 Jun 7, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

What Does a Police State Look Like?

Violence, arrests of Occupy protesters and stop-and-frisk. Plus: A worshipful media

By David Sirota (Contd)

For instance, there was the infamous front-page editorial vilifying then-Gov. Bill Ritter as Jimmy Hoffa for merely allowing public employees to unionize. There was the editorial insisting that the criminalization of homelessness was designed to help the homeless. And there were the constant attacks on the Occupy movement culminating in one editorial praising police for forcibly crushing the protest and then another telling those who want to protest government policy to simply “go home.”

This weekend, however, was perhaps the shining example of what the propaganda of a police state really looks like. Next to a hysterical screed railing on a state proposal to guarantee firefighters’ workplace rights, the Post published an editorial opposing legislation to prevent municipal police departments from using armed drones. That’s right, in response to an initiative that would prevent “police from outfitting drones with devices such as Tasers and teargas,” the newspaper of record in a city already plagued by police violence says such an idea is “a step too far.”

If you don’t live in Denver but this nonetheless all sounds familiar, that’s not surprising. As the recession has caused more social foment across the country, and as media has consolidated into the hands of fewer and fewer status-quo-loving plutocrats, the collective response from the power establishment has been authoritarian in nature.

We see it in New York City, where surveillance and stop-and-frisk tactics are running rampant — and yet where billionaire media mogul Michael Bloomberg is regularly portrayed in the media as a great “freedom mayor,” thanks, in part, to the fact that reporters fear he will be their boss one day. And we see it in other cities where police are trying to prevent citizens from even documenting acts of police brutality.

Taken together, whether in Denver or anywhere else, the trend is clear.“Police state” is no longer a hyperbolic term, nor should it imply some fictional fantasy world. It is already here, and it operates in an insipid way whereby its worst atrocities are deftly normalized by power-crazed politicians and power-worshiping media outlets. In that, it is less “1984&#8243; than “Brave New World”— less blatantly horrific than subtly pernicious. Either way, though, the result is the same: a police state that turns the word “liberty” into a meaningless political slogan, and not much more.

David Sirota is a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist, magazine journalist and the best-selling author of the books "Hostile Takeover," "The Uprising" and "Back to Our Future." E-mail him at ds@davidsirota.com, follow him on Twitte
w wman uk

Ellesmere Port, UK

#39288 Jun 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The answers we have
1/ Once a hater always a hater
2/ It is easy to see when you copy and paste because that is the only time you do not make apalling grammar and spelling errors.
3/ That means that your education is below standard which would be one reason for your hatred of muslims
4/ Just saying that because if you were really intent on discussing the bad sides of a religious book and had the adequate culture and intellectual wit you would use different terms, whereas you're just a simpleton hatebug.
5/ Wasting space with your inane copy and paste drivel is useless, do you really think people read that crap ?
Well wee man what a pathic attempt is that the best you can do?

Your right the copy and paste is crap and drivil, most of it are the hadiths or new testiments of the koran (as discribed one of your islamists). There are a small but quite large nasty minority that believe literaly everything that is printed in that crap as you discribe at least we agree on something. That minority is causing trouble in the host nations as their numbers increase.

Obviously you have read it but are to stupid to realise what the implications of the hadiths of hate mean for the non believer .

As you consider yourself inteligent can you explain why they are there go on wee go for it.

bmz

Singapore

#39289 Jun 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Still no answers why is the koran so full of hatred and malice towards the non believer ??????????
No, malice.

For HATE, please raed the Bible. The biblical God said, "Esau, I hated! jacob, I loved!" you won't find anything like that in Qur'aan.

Qur'aan is the only Scripture, where the word HATE cannot be found. Try to find it, if you can.

God is angry with the non-believer. What can I do? You don't believe in God Almighty. Right?

God will send you to hell. What can I do? 

bmz

Singapore

#39290 Jun 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right the copy and paste is crap and drivil, most of it are the hadiths or new testiments of the koran (as discribed one of your islamists). There are a small but quite large nasty minority that believe literaly everything that is printed in that crap as you discribe at least we agree on something. That minority is causing trouble in the host nations as their numbers increase.
Obviously you have read it but are to stupid to realise what the implications of the hadiths of hate mean for the non believer .
As you consider yourself inteligent can you explain why they are there go on wee go for it.
Have you heard of a book called the New Testament? If you do, then you must have known that it full of tales and narrations based on hearsay.

Hadith is exactly like the New Testament.

Qur'aan is the Scripture of Islam. Hadith is not.
w wman uk

Ellesmere Port, UK

#39291 Jun 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, malice.
For HATE, please raed the Bible. The biblical God said, "Esau, I hated! jacob, I loved!" you won't find anything like that in Qur'aan.
Qur'aan is the only Scripture, where the word HATE cannot be found. Try to find it, if you can.
God is angry with the non-believer. What can I do? You don't believe in God Almighty. Right?
God will send you to hell. What can I do? 

Oh goody shall l pervert to islam and l will be hell with many?

l take by god you mean allah as constructed by mohamed a very dubious man?

Are these not quotes from the koran????

The Quran:
As mentioned, there are nearly 500 verses from 87 Suras that speak of Hell. This is just a sample:

Quran (40:71-72)- When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned

Quran (22:19-21)- But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron

Quran (4:56)- Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

Quran (56:92-94)- But if he is of the rejecters, the erring, then the welcome will be boiling water and roasting at hell-fire

As to what regard Muslims are to show for those who don't believe, the Quran says to be ruthless toward them, since they are going to Hell anyway:

Quran (9:73)- O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

Quran (66:9)- O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.

Quran (8:55)- Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Quran (9:30)- And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

Quran (4:52)- Those (Christians) are they whom Allah hath cursed...

Quran (4:47)- O you (Jews) who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.

Quran (5:59-60)- This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past.
ocxz

Reunion

#39292 Jun 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
a small but quite large minority ?
What the hell is that supposed to mean ?
Is that how you come to your nasty conclusions ?

pathetic attempt, not pathic.
w wman uk

UK

#39293 Jun 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
a small but quite large minority ?
What the hell is that supposed to mean ?
Is that how you come to your nasty conclusions ?
pathetic attempt, not pathic.
The muslim population in UK is aprox 3.2 m including illeagles which is apox 5% which is a minority ?
From that minority there are a small in percentage but quite large in number of nasty radicaly motivated islamofaciests the type of shite that thought the London bombings were a good thing and the machetti weilding nut job were doing the work of allah.
Its not suprising considering the hatred that is being preached by choudry and company in numerious mosques infecting the minds of the gulable and in some cases mentaly ill.
It is to the credit of the mojority of muslims that they are diecent people inspite of the koran not because of it.

As for miss spelling pathetic by your reply you acnoledge that you are wee man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... 9 hr Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... 17 hr french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Tue Common Reactor 28
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Tue Aida 79
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
Why are Persian Kurds & Persian Iranians not fr... Dec 21 Setar 4
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec 21 Rudi 1
More from around the web