Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39043 May 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Just using mild language is not helping you as your pro-islamic message is flawed from the beginning.
The destruction of Israel is nowhere in sight except for you dremers.
Ahmadinejad stated this almost 6 years ago ! Shows you how much he knows.
"Islamic message is flawed from the Beginning"?

Does that not show from where the hate Originates?

That is what I was saying, it is Jews and Christians who start this hate and they want Muslims to love them?

Is that what you are saying in your hateful and uncouth language?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39044 May 16, 2013
Gray wrote:
TRAITOROUS TROLL SEZ:
<quoted text>
That's YOUR idea of an "honest, factual rebuttal"?
Hezbollah sez BOOOO!
Not my Idea of "honest ,factual rebuttal"- it's IDF's .

IDF sez BOOO !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39045 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I was saying, it is Jews and Christians who start this hate and they want Muslims to love them?
No. wrong again. You are wrong everytime.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39046 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sigh) Besides continuing with this undisguised anti Semitism ("Jewess?" Hardly any one uses that, and the vast majority of the time it's with negative connotations; also, you don't think there's anything wrong in calling me a "Runt Rabbi," do you Gary?) you ignore how fundamentalist Christianity appropriates Judaism rather than celebrating it; so, yeah, I wouldn't be so "uppity" about your "appreciation" if it weren't for the fact that you treat our culture and our society as a means to an end and as some bizarre religious fulfillment fantasy that apparently results in some bs about "the Messiah returning and all the Jews who don't convert to Christianity will die."
If you truly want to appreciate our culture and religion, then do so without the misguided influences of religious exoticism and religious superiority.
That's just your "take" or "read" on Christians' purported superiority .
Once again , it's just your individual opinion about me "appropriating" Jewish culture. You are certainly not a "spokesperson" for neither Judaism nor Jewish nor Israeli culture so it really doesn't matter anyway.
The word "Jewess" was used by an elderly person I used to know so for that issue you are correct -it is rather archaic and out of common usage.
Have a good day .
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#39048 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Islam is not hostile to infidels, it is the other way round!! Islam speaks the truth and falsehood and truth can never stay together.
2. Human right is a "catch all" phrase like "Anti Semitism". You can push any nation and every nation on these charges.
Why only Turkey, is any European country free from Human rights violations?
Why then Turkey is part of NATO? Why you use it when your interests demand it and treat it like leper when your interests are gone?
Are you being fare to Turkey?
03. So now Europe has become holder of Morality and Moral laws in the world?
What are basis of morals and morality in Europe?
1. You are either in denial or lying on purpose this is a part of Islam. Takiyah i believe. Since you deny this you have proven my point. The koran is full of hate and so is the Hadith. Mohamad massacred the Jews of Mecca and Medina when he created Islam so things seem to be the same. Funny thing is that much of Islam is taken from the Bible and Talmud. The koran even talks of the Jews and their right to the land of W.Palestine.
2. I never denied this just stated that Turkey has been arresting HR activists in Turkey since Islamists came to power.
Not sure what interests of mine you speak of. I believe NATO has done many wrong things from involvement in Bosnia-Kosovo to Libya.
Turkey and NATO have different interests. I generally don't support invading countries to change governments unless there is a clear threat at the time.
3. No Europe is not exactly moral but its better than the Middle eastern culture which oppresses religions, women, homosexuals etc.
I was answering about Turkey where since Erdogan has come to power it has become an Islamic Country where journalists are arrested for being liberal and the same happened for those in the army, politicians and HR activists. Again according to Der Spiegel Turkey used chemical weapons on Kurd civilians. All this together makes Turkey joining the EU a problem. Not to mention the fact that their interests clash in many cases.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39049 May 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>That's just your "take" or "read" on Christians' purported superiority .
Once again , it's just your individual opinion about me "appropriating" Jewish culture. You are certainly not a "spokesperson" for neither Judaism nor Jewish nor Israeli culture so it really doesn't matter anyway.
The word "Jewess" was used by an elderly person I used to know so for that issue you are correct -it is rather archaic and out of common usage.
Have a good day .
I'm sorry, how exactly does the fact that I'm Jewish and have Israeli relatives NOT mean I have the right to speak about my own culture, religion and upbringing? My religion is not some "supplement" to yours nor does it mean that it is appropriate to only view Judaism through the lens of Christianity. I'm not berating you from wanting to appreciate my heritage, but it's very insulting to consider yourself in the right in this simply because you're religious. You can appreciate and learn about Jewish culture in better ways than this:

http://this-is-not-jewish.tumblr.com/tagged/C...

And I have to clarify that "Jewess" is a SLUR. Unless you're a Jewish woman who has decide to reclaim the term from its original racist 19th century creators for her own use, then yes, it's VERY inappropriate to use that to describe a Jewish woman.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39050 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, terribly sorry, but it's stupid to continue thinking you're completely in the right and being assaulted by "horrible people" like us when at the same time you find nothing wrong in calling us shit for not being Muslim and for calling you out on your bs.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#39051 May 16, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
w wman uk shits now all around
On her own body, on the ground
On herself, so naked bare
Tell her f*** O**, aint worth stare
Barks about things, so divine
Even drinks that pee of mine
Aint worth even a nickel, dime
Begs for money or does the crime
O she never went to school
What a silly thing and big fool
Listen to her not, nor even see
Face which aint worth penny to me
Rambles spots in destitute
Like a hopeless prostitute
At that mass, people don't even look
Cause that shape is ugly crook
So more from the poet of piss and wind.
Got any poems about mohamed the proven pedophile and turd burgler?
Apologise for islam all you like, but your nursery rhymes dont stop the bloodshed that islam is causing
Yet, these apologists commonly ignore other, far more prevalent verses that do preach hatred, death, and doom. They also ignore the history of Islam and its relegation of nonbelievers to third-class status, with taxes and discrimination rooted in the Quran and traditions of Muhammad.

More importantly, they neglect to mention that these verses come from an earlier time period and are abrogated by later ones.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#39052 May 16, 2013
Gray wrote:
TRAITOROUS TROLL SEZ:
<quoted text>
That's YOUR idea of an "honest, factual rebuttal"?
Hezbollah sez BOOOO!
hezbolla say let the ordenary palistinians die while we get their arab masters money.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#39053 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran shows where the hatred comes from its toxic hadiths. Why no pour some boiling water down your throat.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39054 May 16, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> The koran shows where the hatred comes from its toxic hadiths. Why no pour some boiling water down your throat.
And you're so much more peaceful...how?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39055 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, how exactly does the fact that I'm Jewish and have Israeli relatives NOT mean I have the right to speak about my own culture, religion and upbringing? My religion is not some "supplement" to yours nor does it mean that it is appropriate to only view Judaism through the lens of Christianity. I'm not berating you from wanting to appreciate my heritage, but it's very insulting to consider yourself in the right in this simply because you're religious. You can appreciate and learn about Jewish culture in better ways than this:
http://this-is-not-jewish.tumblr.com/tagged/C...
And I have to clarify that "Jewess" is a SLUR. Unless you're a Jewish woman who has decide to reclaim the term from its original racist 19th century creators for her own use, then yes, it's VERY inappropriate to use that to describe a Jewish woman.
That's just your narrow-minded opinion about what a slur is.
That's none of your F-ing business what my opinions are and you do not have any right to lecture me on anything . That is too bad !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39056 May 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are either in denial or lying on purpose this is a part of Islam. Takiyah i believe. Since you deny this you have proven my point. The koran is full of hate and so is the Hadith. Mohamad massacred the Jews of Mecca and Medina when he created Islam so things seem to be the same. Funny thing is that much of Islam is taken from the Bible and Talmud. The koran even talks of the Jews and their right to the land of W.Palestine.
2. I never denied this just stated that Turkey has been arresting HR activists in Turkey since Islamists came to power.
Not sure what interests of mine you speak of. I believe NATO has done many wrong things from involvement in Bosnia-Kosovo to Libya.
Turkey and NATO have different interests. I generally don't support invading countries to change governments unless there is a clear threat at the time.
3. No Europe is not exactly moral but its better than the Middle eastern culture which oppresses religions, women, homosexuals etc.
I was answering about Turkey where since Erdogan has come to power it has become an Islamic Country where journalists are arrested for being liberal and the same happened for those in the army, politicians and HR activists. Again according to Der Spiegel Turkey used chemical weapons on Kurd civilians. All this together makes Turkey joining the EU a problem. Not to mention the fact that their interests clash in many cases.
Amen , brother !
I've read this same article in Der Spiegel and one other German-language periodical.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39057 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the hateful "language" that is being used by
The Taliban, Al-Qaeda,Islamic Jihad,Hamas,Hezbollah,etc., ad nauseam. Aren't these all Islamic groups of Hate ?

Israel will ALWAYS be the homeland of the Jews.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39058 May 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>That's just your narrow-minded opinion about what a slur is.
That's none of your F-ing business what my opinions are and you do not have any right to lecture me on anything . That is too bad !
Really? It AIN'T a slur, you tell ME? The JEWISH person? Who you assume doesn't know a THING about what antisemitic slurs are like? If that ain't enough to convince you, well the, guess I'm gonna enlist some help from my old pal the internet:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Jewess
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Jewess

It's my business when some over privileged piece of FAIL refuses to acknowledge why Jews find Messianic "Judaism" and Evangelical Christianity offensive to them in the first place, because apparently your opinion supersedes our culture and history. Our heritage is NOT a supplement to your religious beliefs.

You want to know how you can actually appreciate Jewish culture? Have interfaith meetings, volunteer at a synagogue or Jewish cemetery, instead of being all high and mighty on the premise that it's ok to piece meal the bits of our religion that you find "most agreeable" to your decidely NOT JEWISH Protestant religious viewpoint.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39059 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It AIN'T a slur, you tell ME? The JEWISH person? Who you assume doesn't know a THING about what antisemitic slurs are like? If that ain't enough to convince you, well the, guess I'm gonna enlist some help from my old pal the internet:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Jewess
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Jewess
It's my business when some over privileged piece of FAIL refuses to acknowledge why Jews find Messianic "Judaism" and Evangelical Christianity offensive to them in the first place, because apparently your opinion supersedes our culture and history. Our heritage is NOT a supplement to your religious beliefs.
You want to know how you can actually appreciate Jewish culture? Have interfaith meetings, volunteer at a synagogue or Jewish cemetery, instead of being all high and mighty on the premise that it's ok to piece meal the bits of our religion that you find "most agreeable" to your decidely NOT JEWISH Protestant religious viewpoint.
Too bad for you, crybaby !
I can use the word Jewess anytime ,anywhere. It's just your priggish chutzpah .
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39060 May 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, crybaby !
I can use the word Jewess anytime ,anywhere. It's just your priggish chutzpah .
Riiiight, because you are perfectly "entitled" to redefine a SLUR and get OFFENDED that I call you out on your bull instead of you realising that this is f@cking insulting. Not to mention, of course, the gratuitious Yiddishism you plopped right in so as to apparently "get your point across."
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#39061 May 16, 2013
BTW, chutzpah means "the nerve of --," so you are basically saying that I've got SOME NERVE to point out that you're an entitled little ass who sees no wrong in fetishising a religion that you have no say in whatsoever.

BOO FACKING HOO.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39062 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
BTW, chutzpah means "the nerve of --," so you are basically saying that I've got SOME NERVE to point out that you're an entitled little ass who sees no wrong in fetishising a religion that you have no say in whatsoever.
BOO FACKING HOO.
You need anger management, FOOL
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39063 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
BOO FACKING HOO.
You're a legend in your own mind, runt rabbi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... Dec 18 Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 17 Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web