Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38905 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Isreali attack is on Syria or on Assad?
How Israeli Bomb "Know" that they "Only Kill" Assad supporters and not "Common Syrian people"?
Are they using the "Same detectors" that US and NATO army uses on their drones in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen that "Only Kill" Al Qaeda and Taliban agents and not common people!!
Vow, birds of same feather flock together!!
Really you go this far with your hatred of Israel and Jews?
US and NATO are much less moral than Israel when it comes to civilians in a conflict area. This can clearly be seen by the casualty statistics. Although western media seems to ignore massacres carried out by themselves, choosing only to focus on Israel for every stone they turn over.

Israel targeted military facilities.
w wman uk

UK

#38906 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
US and NATO are much less moral than Israel when it comes to civilians in a conflict area. This can clearly be seen by the casualty statistics. Although western media seems to ignore massacres carried out by themselves, choosing only to focus on Israel for every stone they turn over.
Oh yes he can he also hates the white race the women in particular but the Jews are the main staple for his hatred. Also claims the dinosaures were muslim but no has dug up a murhumnasauras.He also thinks hitler wasnt such a bad chap and the koran is a book of peace with tollerance for the non believer.
w wman uk

UK

#38907 May 6, 2013
He also blames the Jews for surviving and for everything that has gone wrong in his looser life!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38908 May 6, 2013
"Veterans Today is an American political website that describes itself as 'an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.' Many of their contributors are veterans, and they state support for "the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic." The Anti-Defamation League ('ADL') and the Southern Poverty Law Center have criticized it for promoting bigoted and extremist viewpoints. According to the ADL, VT's articles are reposted widely on the Internet, primarily on conspiracy-oriented and right-wing extremist websites."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Today

Not so sure about any of you, but it certainly is concerning that a certain Graying Propagandist keeps posting from what has been described as a hate site by not only one, but two human rights organisations...I wonder what that says about the quality of such "research?"
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38911 May 6, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>What about the people that Assad and other Islamo fascist leaders kill ? Or is it only "wrong" that US and Israel target people wuth drones ? Have you noticed that war is necessary to STOP the killing perpetrated by the likes of Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Assad, etc. and that people will be killed. Sad to say, people will get killed while stopping the killers ! Have you figured that out yet ? Your problem is that you do not think .
It is their "internal matter" and let them settle it themselves. You just watch and "enjoy" the show.

What is your problem?

Why you join in the "killings"?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38912 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
For the "puny size" that Isreal has, it has had its :more than enough share" of civilian killings.

And why should we "close our eyes to Israel" Just because some nations are "more brutal" than them.

What is this logic?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38913 May 6, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israeli Deceit and Insanity

By Jamal Kanj

February 15, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - Western media is obsessed with presenting a positive spin on everything related to political development in Israel while trivializing the good and accentuating negative news on Palestine.

Admirably free in all aspects; but when it comes to discussing Israel, Western media loses its spark.

In 2003 the Government of Ariel Sharon effectively rejected the Road Map for peace by adding 14 conditions. Western media downplayed the provisions- rendering the peace plan dead on arrival- emphasizing only on Sharon’s pretense approval.

Now, the same managed media wants the public to believe that Israel’s anti-peace coalition lost seats in current Israeli election.

At first glance, this may appear speciously accurate. But the media fails to impart that the pro-peace camp did not get any new seats.

While Netanyahu may have lost direct party control over some members in the Knesset, the anti-peace camp however did not lose one single seat. For the exact number of seats, 11 went to the far more radical Jewish Home Party.

Israeli voters clearly decided to keep the anti-peace camp in power.

Still, Western media remained sanguine about a new self-proclaimed centrist party, Yesh Atid (There is a Future) for winning 19 seats in the new Knesset.

Ignoring that in 2009 election, another perceived centrist party Kadima won more seats than the Likud party. Yet the anti-peace coalition of rightwing parties- as in recent election- maintained overall majority in the Knesset.

In this election, Kadima was shattered into smithereens, reducing its seats from 28 to 2.

Unlike Kadima who ran on national and peace platform in 2009, Atid ran on popular domestic issues like demanding “equalizing the burden” by ending military service exemption for ultra-Orthodox Israelis.

Even though the new party received more than 55% fewer seats than the anti-peace camp, its leader declared he will not enter into the government unless Netanyahu was serious about peace negotiation.

In reality however and on issues most critical to Palestinians, Yair Lapid the former TV anchorman’s position does not differ much from the current anti peace government.

Under the heading “Lapid's peace-process doublespeak,” Israeli newspaper Haaretz wrote that Atid’s “platform does little to distinguish it from the hawkish agendas.”

His first telling symbolic gesture was to inaugurate his election campaign in the illegal Israeli colony of Ariel.

On occupied East Jerusalem, he believes “we have no existence without (united) Jerusalem.”

He is so far out of touch according to Gershon Baski, an Israeli peace activist, he thinks by taking firm stand, he will “be able to convince the Palestinians to give up Jerusalem.”

According to Alon Pinkas, former Israeli consul general in New York,“Lapid’s position on peace negotiations is too vague” ultimately allowing Netanyahu to blame Palestinians for “demanding a freeze on settlement construction” for his failure to restart peace negotiation.

It is worth mentioning that even Lapid’s professed interest in “peace” is stemming from inhibited racism intended only to preserve an ethnocentric nation that is not “half Arab, half Jewish.”

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38914 May 6, 2013
Lapid belongs to the same school of deceptive Israeli leaders claiming support for two state solution and readiness to make “painful sacrifices” while impeding Palestinian statehood by separation walls and illegal “Jewish only” colonies.

Supplanting Hosni Mubarak’s services, Netanyahu is now seeking Jordan’s help for a photo op with the President of Palestine to pre-empt a forthcoming Western peace plan.

The Palestinian Authority must start acting like a recognized nation and not as an observer. Palestinians can’t afford to give Netanyahu more time to disintegrate what remains of Palestine.

With an indifferent world community and absent of tangible Arab support, the state of Palestine can’t afford another dormancy waiting for a new Israeli government or until the West recycle another peace plan for the same Israeli crowd while “Jewish only” colonies are sprouting all over Palestine.

Trying the same over and over again surpasses Einstein’s definition of “insanity.”

Jamal Kanj writes frequently on Arab World issues and the author of “Children of Catastrophe, Journey from a Palestinian Refugee Camp to America”, Garnet Publishing, UK. Jamal’s articles can be read at www.jamalkanj.com , his email address is jkanj@yahoo.com
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38916 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
For the "puny size" that Isreal has, it has had its :more than enough share" of civilian killings.
And why should we "close our eyes to Israel" Just because some nations are "more brutal" than them.
What is this logic?
If you can name any country in the history of the world who fights more morally during battle please go ahead. Otherwise don't claim otherwise. Every nation who has been at war is more brutal than Israel in battle.
The West just drop bombs everywhere.
The Middle East blow each other up. intentionally target civilians.
Africa they prefer machetes and guns. rape, and so on.
etc..

I never said close your eyes to Israel on the contrary Israel should be challenged on the real things it does wrong not all the lies spread across the internet, MSM, governments, UN bodies and so called Human Rights Orgs.

I know i am speaking to a wall when it comes to you. As one who lives in a real apartheid you should know best. But i suppose Israel has a right to be immoral and barbaric.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38917 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can name any country in the history of the world who fights more morally during battle please go ahead. Otherwise don't claim otherwise. Every nation who has been at war is more brutal than Israel in battle.
etc..
I never said close your eyes to Israel on the contrary Israel should be challenged on the real things it does wrong not all the lies spread across the internet, MSM, governments, UN bodies and so called Human Rights Orgs.
I know i am speaking to a wall when it comes to you. As one who lives in a real apartheid you should know best. But i suppose Israel has a right to be immoral and barbaric.
I think you do not watch TV footings that show every day Israeli atrocities on hapless Palestinians.

They are most brutal and more stone hearted than any other nation in their dealings.

And the whole world thinks they are a "wooly lamb caught between wolves from every directions and just fighting for their "survival".

While in reality they are the source of most terrorism going around in the world.

They are the most important reasons why Muslim and Arab world has problems with USA and European Christian nations.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38918 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is their "internal matter" and let them settle it themselves. You just watch and "enjoy" the show.
What is your problem?
Why you join in the "killings"?
It is not "their internal matter" . It has to be stopped by force and it WILL.

What is Islam's problem ?
Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad,Assad, etc. are all Islamic killing machines. None have succeeded in pushing Israel into the sea and none have succeeded in destroying the West.

I will enjoy seeing Islam crushed.
w wman uk

UK

#38919 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you do not watch TV footings that show every day Israeli atrocities on hapless Palestinians.
They are most brutal and more stone hearted than any other nation in their dealings.
And the whole world thinks they are a "wooly lamb caught between wolves from every directions and just fighting for their "survival".
While in reality they are the source of most terrorism going around in the world.
They are the most important reasons why Muslim and Arab world has problems with USA and European Christian nations.
That briliant mug somali pirates blame it on the Jews ,Muslim rapests in india blame it on the jews.muslim pedophile gangs in UK blame it on the jews,under age girls forced into marraige blame it on the jews, honor killings blam it on the jews, muslims killing muslims every day blam it on the jews.Hezzbulla hapless what a crock of shite your peddling.
Is islam the religion of no account?
Warning mug your job as a propergandist and opologist for extreem islam are numbered still if all else fails blame it on the Jews.
YTube

AOL

#38920 May 7, 2013

----- Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38921 May 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> It is not "their internal matter" . It has to be stopped by force and it WILL.
What is Islam's problem ?
Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad,Assad, etc. are all Islamic killing machines. None have succeeded in pushing Israel into the sea and none have succeeded in destroying the West.
I will enjoy seeing Islam crushed.
Yes, I know you will enjoy Islam being crushed, why not take some sleeping pills and sleep for good times and see Islam being crushed in dreams!!

That is a SURE way to watch what you wish and love to say.

But on ground level Islam is there to stay and flourish. Too bad for your dreams? Is it not?

But this life is not always bed of roses, is it?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38922 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
etc..
i made a typo which people here would probably love i meant on last line.
ISLAM has a right to be immoral and barbaric.

I say this to MUQ as a follower.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38923 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY DAY? so give me a sumup this week of daily atrocities against 'hapless' Palestinians??

I watch Arab tv calling to kill Jews (and Christians), destroy Israel, and all kinds of incitement and libels.

Iran is probably the biggest source of terrorism in the world but as a Muslim since its against Infidels you probably support it.
Iranian agents have been caught in dozens of countries trying to overthrow governments, carry out terror attacks, support local insurgents and much more.

The Muslims and Arab world have a problem with Western values in General. Freedom, womens rights, religious rights for non-Muslims, equality in general, freedom of speech, Individualism etc.
Israel sums it all up and being located in the region pisses people like you off.
Sadly While countries like Russia are becoming more free IMO the West is going backwards.

What makes Israel more brutal and stone hearted than any other nation??? give some examples since you are so sure.
Dont give some long article someone wrote give single examples.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38924 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you will enjoy Islam being crushed, why not take some sleeping pills and sleep for good times and see Islam being crushed in dreams!!
That is a SURE way to watch what you wish and love to say.
But on ground level Islam is there to stay and flourish. Too bad for your dreams? Is it not?
But this life is not always bed of roses, is it?
Islam's time is about over. Just wait and see. Save your sleeping pills for yourself. I'm sure you do not want to see what will happen. Russia will also go down with islam soon after attempting to attack Israel. Israel is sacred to God. Just wait and see. You and a "graying propagandist" will be depressed.
Stunjob here

Logan, WV

#38926 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
i made a typo which people here would probably love i meant on last line.
ISLAM has a right to be immoral and barbaric.
I say this to MUQ as a follower.
you had it right the first time
Stunjob here

Logan, WV

#38927 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
As one who lives in a real apartheid you should know best. But i suppose Israel has a right to be immoral and barbaric.
your first honest words
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38928 May 7, 2013
Stunjob here wrote:
<quoted text>
your first honest words
actually with suicide bombing and missiles fired intentionally against Israel civilians, Israel probably should have the right to be immoral and barbaric in return.
can you give individual examples of your claims for barbarism??
Maybe when a group of Palestinian civilians attacked two Israelis who had wondered into their town by mistake, and ripped their bodies to shreds?
Sniper shooting of a baby in Hebron in her fathers hands?
Massacre of the Fogel family including women children and a baby in their own beds?
Massacre of a mother and her children in a car where they came up to the car to finish off the children?
and so on. All Palestinian atrocities carried out with the support of the Palestinian people and leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Iranians hate Turks/Turkish people (Nov '13) 4 hr Turko-Persian 11
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) 16 hr Laura 224
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Fri jim crow hebron 6
Muslims are Evil. Islam is Satanic. (Sep '08) Fri the cat killer 42
EXCLUSIVE a " Obama Team Campaigning Against Ne... Fri Jeff Brightone 1
Persian men dating Black women (Aug '09) Jan 27 Persian guy 38
Saudi King's challenges: Yemen, Iran, ISIS Jan 25 USA Today 1
More from around the web