Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
33,361 - 33,380 of 36,696 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> If thatare you saying Jesus will fight the Jews,too ? That is not in the Bible.
There are many things which are not in Bible.....so this is not the reason to accept or reject things happening in the world.

Our prophesies say that Jesus shall return to fight Anti Christ and his armies.

Most of his supporters shall consist of Jews, because Jews are still looking for their "Messiah".

They rejected the "Real Messiah" which came to them in the form of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago....so they would be prone to the claim of the "false Messiah" which is Anti Christ.

When Jesus returns to earth for second time to fight this Anti Christ...he will find Jews being on the opposite side, not on his side.

You have to come out of your "Bible spell" and start using your own brain and logic and reason.

It is only your "hallucination" that Jews on seeing Jesus coming down from heavens....shall fall on their knees and start chanting "ALLELUYA!! HOSANNA!! WELCOME! GREETING!"

Wake up and talk sense.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only responding here for the benefit of educated and open minded readers.
(i.e. Not You!
- You've proven incapable of responding to ANYTHING I've written but claim other, specious* reasons.(*look it up)
---
Islam wasn't even considered a "Problem" until Zionists began to completely dominate U.S. Policy:
(fortunately, that's changing)
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
-----
YOU wouldn't even know what "Islam" was until "Fox" "News" and the rest of the West's Ziono Media Monopoly told you to think that it was "something Evil" and the folks at M.O.L.A.D. hired you to froth about it.
----
PROVEN ZIONO-MEDIA BIAS:
“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED
“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/
EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 
The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
---
Islam's "Followers" suffer, primarily, because of Colonial Abuse, Regime Manipulation, Hypocritical Sanctions (that should be on "Israel" for a record breaking number of Human Rights, IRC, UN Resolution etc violations.
Yes, I spent 10 - 11 months living, working, treating (medically) among Muslims and another 35-40 years in sojourns, US Gvmt. work/Com. etc
-----
CONTINUED......NEXT "COMMENT"
You are definitely a fool to believe Islam is benign. I do not care if Israel has a lobby in the media or government. I figured you were working for or had worked for the government. That is a tragedy for America ! Islam is at war with both America and Israelif you hadn't noticed. Does 9/11 ring a bell ? Israel has just appointed a new Minister of Defense who will not take his orders from Obama et al's America -haters.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things which are not in Bible.....so this is not the reason to accept or reject things happening in the world.
Most of his supporters shall consist of Jews, because Jews are still looking for their "Messiah".
They rejected the "Real Messiah" which came to them in the form of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago....so they would be prone to the claim of the "false Messiah" which is Anti Christ.
When Jesus returns to earth for second time to fight this Anti Christ...he will find Jews being on the opposite side, not on his side.
You have to come out of your "Bible spell" and start using your own brain and logic and reason.
It is only your "hallucination" that Jews on seeing Jesus coming down from heavens....shall fall on their knees and start chanting "ALLELUYA!! HOSANNA!! WELCOME! GREETING!"
Wake up and talk sense.
Once again you provide false information which is based on your wishes . The Bible is pretty clear that what you say here is false . Jews will recognize Him and that Jesus will defend them from the Anti-Christ and his armies. That is a prophecy that is coming to fulfillment.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and talk sense.
Actually, you are correct to say that the Israeli Jews will be prone to the Anti-Christ, initially . After time, they will finally recognize their error.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, you are correct to say that the Israeli Jews will be prone to the Anti-Christ, initially . After time, they will finally recognize their error.
Why is it that Christians and Muslims cannot recognise that Jews don't want to be "saved," are content to stay with Judaism and not be forcibly converted as you all wish, and yet all of you cry like little girls whenever anything pertaining to Islam or Christianity is brought about?

What a lack of respect!

BTW -- Jesus didn't fill the criteria for Messiah material, and yet people are still going on about the "anti Christ" and whatnot.
BOB

Needham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
Kalikutty you wish that Israel will self destruct but it will not happen.May you drop dead and be buried in pig slime with all your family. Bob
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that Christians and Muslims cannot recognise that Jews don't want to be "saved," are content to stay with Judaism and not be forcibly converted as you all wish, and yet all of you cry like little girls whenever anything pertaining to Islam or Christianity is brought about?
What a lack of respect!
BTW -- Jesus didn't fill the criteria for Messiah material, and yet people are still going on about the "anti Christ" and whatnot.
Okay, Advocate, this is how it is with your question here: The jews DO wish to be saved but not by Jesus ( Yeshua). However, just a very short time AFTER the Second Coming, Orthodox Jews WILL recognize Jesus and will accept HIM at that time or very soon thereafter. Jesus will quickly move towards the battlefield at PLains of Megiddo and defeat th eAnti-Christ and his armies. The Jews are part of the "Root of Jesse " which is Jesus and he will accept them back into HIs good graces.
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler should have finished the job against those gay ass Jews!
hay you lover of stone throwers, an teach your children to hate jews, it just shows the world how you and yours will soon be on the outside looking in.
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

BOB wrote:
<quoted text> Kalikutty you wish that Israel will self destruct but it will not happen.May you drop dead and be buried in pig slime with all your family. Bob
Bob please keep it simple, muzzlim retards need special tutoring, to understand, your sincere Quotes.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> hay you lover of stone throwers, an teach your children to hate jews, it just shows the world how you and yours will soon be on the outside looking in.
Yes, indeed !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, Advocate, this is how it is with your question here: The jews DO wish to be saved but not by Jesus ( Yeshua). However, just a very short time AFTER the Second Coming, Orthodox Jews WILL recognize Jesus and will accept HIM at that time or very soon thereafter. Jesus will quickly move towards the battlefield at PLains of Megiddo and defeat th eAnti-Christ and his armies. The Jews are part of the "Root of Jesse " which is Jesus and he will accept them back into HIs good graces.
(SIGH)

You're not an expert on Jewish affairs, and people like you are exactly the reason why Jews absolutely hate having anything to do with the Christian right; you don't care about Jews or maintaining faith based friendships, you're just another nut focused on converting and proselytising. Jews DON'T believe in your kind of Second "Coming," they don't want to convert, and there are reasons as to why Jesus is NOT recognised as a Messiah by canonical law.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Different strokes for different volks.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> Bob please keep it simple, muzzlim retards need special tutoring, to understand, your sincere Quotes.
Is hating on Muslims the only thing your simple mind can process, nutty?
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
(SIGH)
You're not an expert on Jewish affairs, and people like you are exactly the reason why Jews absolutely hate having anything to do with the Christian right; you don't care about Jews or maintaining faith based friendships, you're just another nut focused on converting and proselytising. Jews DON'T believe in your kind of Second "Coming," they don't want to convert, and there are reasons as to why Jesus is NOT recognised as a Messiah by canonical law.
First and foremost the Christian was originally Jewish, yes the first converts were Jewish, you shall study the tanakh from cover to cover with much prayer and keep pincel in hand write down all the things listed about your jewish messiah, keep this as a reference, and then post and you will be suprised who it was that most jews missed, have a great day.
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, Advocate, this is how it is with your question here: The jews DO wish to be saved but not by Jesus ( Yeshua). However, just a very short time AFTER the Second Coming, Orthodox Jews WILL recognize Jesus and will accept HIM at that time or very soon thereafter. Jesus will quickly move towards the battlefield at PLains of Megiddo and defeat th eAnti-Christ and his armies. The Jews are part of the "Root of Jesse " which is Jesus and he will accept them back into HIs good graces.
Hello Gary, another very transparent Truth, and very deserving of a BIG AMEN.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> First and foremost the Christian was originally Jewish, yes the first converts were Jewish, you shall study the tanakh from cover to cover with much prayer and keep pincel in hand write down all the things listed about your jewish messiah, keep this as a reference, and then post and you will be suprised who it was that most jews missed, have a great day.
Christianity was originally a Jewish SECT; Jesus was a RABBI and never created a new religion, that's where Paul comes in.

And yes, Jesus missed the mark on the whole Messiah thing, ESPECIALLY because the Messiah (even if I don't believe in a Messiah) was never meant to be some virgin birthed demigod but 100% human born from two humans who had SEX.

Don't believe me? Let an ordained RABBI spell it out for you:

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Gary, another very transparent Truth, and very deserving of a BIG AMEN.
Thank you , Brother !
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
(SIGH)
You are just a jealous and petty nitpicker . You are in a junior league compared to Jim and I
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
(SIGH)
They hated their Jewish messiah even more than thy hate people like gary, so they along with the romans had him crucified on a tree. And he loves you just as much as he loves me, and I love all because this was his greatest command, it is to love one another, it the greatest command, he is very much alive and he dwells in my Heart, truthfully, and with all sincerity, yes i love this jewish messiah, he sticks to me closer than any Brother, he is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, he who knew no sin, became sin yes the perfect substitute and the perfect day, fortold by jewish prophets hundreds of years in advance, he fulfilled all requirements, accordind to old testament, he was the invisible G-d made Visible in Yeshua, he walked on water, raised the dead, healed all who came to him, feed 4000 with just a few fish and a few pieces of bread, and he multiplyed it so there was something like 12 baskets left over, and he is very much alive and he is King of the Jews for now and always, and his name is not allah now and it will never be, he is lord of lords and the king of kings, the prince of peace, almighty, alpha and omega, all knowing, and his name is Jesus.(And they will see who they have pierced and crucified, and they will weep much and believe,(I think you lord for allowing me this time Jesus I love you, people like brother Gary loves). Amen.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You are just a jealous and petty nitpicker . You are in a junior league compared to Jim and I
No, you're an ass who's too insistent on the supposed superiority of religion, too dumb to understand that Jews do not endorse your views, and that your shrill fanaticism is blinding you to the reality of the situation.

Arguing with Christian fundamentalists like yourself is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good a chess player one is the damn pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit all over the board and strut around like if it just won when all it did was knock over the pieces and shit all over the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••