Ans.01. Saudi Arabia prides itself on being an expensive country, and materialism is everywhere even in the holy places. A lot of people are nervous about Mecca being destroyed because apparently it is now allowed to build shopping centers and fast food places around the Kaaba!
02. Several of the Gulf States are famous for what? Having the highest towers of the world? the most expensive hotels? The biggest palaces? You don't call that materialism?
False, nationalism is judged in criterion identifying a groups of peoples with
1) Common ancestry
2) common religion
3) common language
4) connection to a certain territory
5) common history
Here's more clarification for identifying a nation and identifying a country:
03. Zionism is the belief that Jewish people, as a nation, are entitled to a country. No where does it specifically say that it is based upon ethnosupremacist beliefs; like any other form of nationalism, you have the extremists, the moderates, and radicals. There are people who say the land is only for Jews, there are people who say that the land is PRIMARILY for Jews, and then there are people who believe in a Jewish state, yet one that encompasses several peoples.
Take a look at the declaration of Independence of Israel:
04. Just because there are crazy politicians in power does not exempt the same of Palestinian politicians. Given the chance Israelis and Palestinians could become very close allies, and yet the extremists on either side do not want this to happen and continually manipulate each sides fear of being eliminated. Eliminate that fear of each other and create understanding, and you will have peace.
Saudi Arabia does not "pride itself" of being an "expensive country"? The standard of living varies depending on the national wealth they are generating.
I told you "material things" are necessary for living in the world and there should be balance between Spiritualism and Materialism.
The "Modern Materialistic philosophy" is a totally different thing.
02. What are these gulf states famous for? None of them have "adopted" Modern Materialistic philosophies as their "religion"
03. Zionism is not "belief" that Jews and entitled to a "country" in the world.
Zionism is the belief that " jews must be settled in the Country which God gave them for an everlasting possession".
This is totally different from Jews wanting a "country to live in and call it their own"?
Since they were dispersed all around the earth and "majority" of them were living in Europe and USA, the "best place" for their country was either in Europe or USA?
Why they selected Palestine which was already "thickly populated" and surrounded by "Hostile Muslim nation" in my view a very bad choice.
The very selection of site meant that there would be non stop wars and conflicts in the religion.
For past 100 odd years we are seeing the same thing. From the very first day Jews from Europe and USA set foot in Palestine, the violence has erupted.
04. It is not merely the politicians, the feeling has pervaded into every citizen living in the area.
With World Superpowers solidly behind Jews and supporting their every action and every move, I do not know what would be the solution of this problem.
In my view it was "very poor Site Selection" which was imposed on Arabs and Muslims when Jews and Christians thought that they are "masters of whole land of the world" and they can decide who lives where.
In my view they will have to "eat their words" as happened so many times in the world history.