Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,663)

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of36,149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

abraham gentle wrote:
isreal is God own nation protected by God Himself,iran will never defit isreal even if russian backs dem
Apparently, whatever "god"-Voices you hear don't know the following FACT:

Some how I don't think your nasty, little Nazi Colony aka "Israel" is counting too heavily on help from an illiterate and simple minded Zio-Nut!

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

Because the FACTS have never satisfied the chronically Grasping and Deceptive element of "Pure/One Race Zionist Land Thieves,

“Israel's former ambassador to the UN, and current president of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, Dore Gold,....” has polished up the best B.S. Hasbara "Liars for Hire" have to offer and plans to refute these FACTUAL findings with......well, the usual off-topic, name calling, howling "ANTI SEMITE" and EVERYTHING but relevant, and irrefutable, scientific FACTS!

So, I hope you're following this most important issue to remained ignored by America's Ziono-Media Monopoly.

It's ALL OVER the world Media NOT owned and operated by Multi-Billionaire, Zionist Propagandists.

Best wishes in Curing the Planet of its infestation of Zionist Madmen!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I recall you asked me if I saw a Hollywood movie entitled, " Never say never Again " , didn't you ? What sort of "truth" was that supposed to represent ?
I did not want you to see that movie or proved any thing by it.

It was just a rhetoric for you saying the word "never"?

This is different from you asking me to see the movie "Kingdom" as if to prove some point.

There is a lot of difference between the two.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, whatever "god"-Voices you hear don't know the following FACT:
Some how I don't think your nasty, little Nazi Colony aka "Israel" is counting too heavily on help from an illiterate and simple minded Zio-Nut!
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
Because the FACTS have never satisfied the chronically Grasping and Deceptive element of "Pure/One Race Zionist Land Thieves,
“Israel's former ambassador to the UN, and current president of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, Dore Gold,....” has polished up the best B.S. Hasbara "Liars for Hire" have to offer and plans to refute these FACTUAL findings with......well, the usual off-topic, name calling, howling "ANTI SEMITE" and EVERYTHING but relevant, and irrefutable, scientific FACTS!
So, I hope you're following this most important issue to remained ignored by America's Ziono-Media Monopoly.
It's ALL OVER the world Media NOT owned and operated by Multi-Billionaire, Zionist Propagandists.
Best wishes in Curing the Planet of its infestation of Zionist Madmen!
You're an idiot if you repost from a site widely known to disseminate conspiracy theories and expound right wing supremacist views. But we already KNOW you're an idiot, don't we all?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Today

The "evidence" shown? Bullshit. No matter how many CREDIBLE medically based sites I link to, it just seems that extremist crap is the only thing able to cling to any semblance of "gray matter" you might possess:

http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not want you to see that movie or proved any thing by it.
It was just a rhetoric for you saying the word "never"?
This is different from you asking me to see the movie "Kingdom" as if to prove some point.
There is a lot of difference between the two.
Besides debating movies...

I have a question, MUQ. What do you of the Saudi cleric who issued a fatwa stating that all female babies should be veiled?

I await an answer.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Advocate wrote:
01. Saudi Arabia prides itself on being an expensive country, and materialism is everywhere even in the holy places. A lot of people are nervous about Mecca being destroyed because apparently it is now allowed to build shopping centers and fast food places around the Kaaba!

02. Several of the Gulf States are famous for what? Having the highest towers of the world? the most expensive hotels? The biggest palaces? You don't call that materialism?

http://www.google.com/search ...

False, nationalism is judged in criterion identifying a groups of peoples with
1) Common ancestry
2) common religion
3) common language
4) connection to a certain territory
5) common history

Here's more clarification for identifying a nation and identifying a country:

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/st ...

03. Zionism is the belief that Jewish people, as a nation, are entitled to a country. No where does it specifically say that it is based upon ethnosupremacist beliefs; like any other form of nationalism, you have the extremists, the moderates, and radicals. There are people who say the land is only for Jews, there are people who say that the land is PRIMARILY for Jews, and then there are people who believe in a Jewish state, yet one that encompasses several peoples.

Take a look at the declaration of Independence of Israel:

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Peace+Process/Guide ...

04. Just because there are crazy politicians in power does not exempt the same of Palestinian politicians. Given the chance Israelis and Palestinians could become very close allies, and yet the extremists on either side do not want this to happen and continually manipulate each sides fear of being eliminated. Eliminate that fear of each other and create understanding, and you will have peace.

http://www.theparentscircle.org/
Ans.

Saudi Arabia does not "pride itself" of being an "expensive country"? The standard of living varies depending on the national wealth they are generating.

I told you "material things" are necessary for living in the world and there should be balance between Spiritualism and Materialism.

The "Modern Materialistic philosophy" is a totally different thing.

02. What are these gulf states famous for? None of them have "adopted" Modern Materialistic philosophies as their "religion"

03. Zionism is not "belief" that Jews and entitled to a "country" in the world.

Zionism is the belief that " jews must be settled in the Country which God gave them for an everlasting possession".

This is totally different from Jews wanting a "country to live in and call it their own"?

Since they were dispersed all around the earth and "majority" of them were living in Europe and USA, the "best place" for their country was either in Europe or USA?

Why they selected Palestine which was already "thickly populated" and surrounded by "Hostile Muslim nation" in my view a very bad choice.

The very selection of site meant that there would be non stop wars and conflicts in the religion.

For past 100 odd years we are seeing the same thing. From the very first day Jews from Europe and USA set foot in Palestine, the violence has erupted.

04. It is not merely the politicians, the feeling has pervaded into every citizen living in the area.

With World Superpowers solidly behind Jews and supporting their every action and every move, I do not know what would be the solution of this problem.

In my view it was "very poor Site Selection" which was imposed on Arabs and Muslims when Jews and Christians thought that they are "masters of whole land of the world" and they can decide who lives where.

In my view they will have to "eat their words" as happened so many times in the world history.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides debating movies...
I have a question, MUQ. What do you of the Saudi cleric who issued a fatwa stating that all female babies should be veiled?
I await an answer.
I do not know of ANY SAUDI SCHOLAR who has issued such a Fatwa!!

And do you know what is Fatwa?

I need answer, yes or no from you.

(and as a hint let me tell you a Fatwa is not a WMD which West thinks it is)
Adam

Rückingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Saudis could need german weapons tanks. Leopard 2A6 is the best tank in the world.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Saudi Arabia does not "pride itself" of being an "expensive country"? The standard of living varies depending on the national wealth they are generating.
I told you "material things" are necessary for living in the world and there should be balance between Spiritualism and Materialism.
02. What are these gulf states famous for? None of them have "adopted" Modern Materialistic philosophies as their "religion"
Zionism is the belief that " jews must be settled in the Country which God gave them for an everlasting possession".
This is totally different from Jews wanting a "country to live in and call it their own"?
Since they were dispersed all around the earth and "majority" of them were living in Europe and USA, the "best place" for their country was either in Europe or USA?
Why they selected Palestine which was already "thickly populated" and surrounded by "Hostile Muslim nation" in my view a very bad choice.
The very selection of site meant that there would be non stop wars and conflicts in the religion.
For past 100 odd years we are seeing the same thing. From the very first day Jews from Europe and USA set foot in Palestine, the violence has erupted.
04. It is not merely the politicians, the feeling has pervaded into every citizen living in the area.
With World Superpowers solidly behind Jews and supporting their every action and every move, I do not know what would be the solution of this problem.
In my view it was "very poor Site Selection" which was imposed on Arabs and Muslims when Jews and Christians thought that they are "masters of whole land of the world" and they can decide who lives where.
In my view they will have to "eat their words" as happened so many times in the world history.
Saudi Arabia has been such a weak country militarily for some time. If you have read about he Gulf War in 1991, you will recall the Iraqi incursion into Ras Al Khafji by your Muslim brothers . That incident required American assistance to drive off or destroy just a few dozen Iraqi armed vehicles and a few units of Iraqi infantry. You shoud ahve done a better job of choosing a country to be employed in.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, YOU for got Herod....and every other ancient resident of the Levant that has long since moved on.
Today's FOREIGN "Israelis" came from Brooklyn, Poland, Khazaria and have NO connection to currently (and temporarily) Occupied Palestine
The Eskimos have more "Right" to "Israel" than your infestation of Nazi complicit Khazars
BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE? You're just Squatting in the US peddling Zionist Lies and preying on LOYAL Americans!
Here are some more recent & "Troublesome Facts" that render our Glut of Paid, Full Time, Zionist Shills mute; or at least limited to simple minded, off topic insults devoid of facts:
Both you and Muq belong to these groups: "Little Brothers of the Clueless" and "Idiots R Us" .
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Saudi Arabia has been such a weak country militarily for some time. If you have read about he Gulf War in 1991, you will recall the Iraqi incursion into Ras Al Khafji by your Muslim brothers . That incident required American assistance to drive off or destroy just a few dozen Iraqi armed vehicles and a few units of Iraqi infantry. You shoud ahve done a better job of choosing a country to be employed in.
It was "all a trick" to get US troops into Saudi Arabia.

US played dual role....first egging Saddam to invade Kuwait....and then getting him trapped there.

Saudi Arabia is no doubt weak Militarily and the trouble is USA is their "Chief defense adviser". A thief to watch the safe!!

I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia, so just do not assume that I am a Saudi Arabian.

Or your criticism of Saudi Arabia would remove my focus from the real issues.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
US played dual role....first egging Saddam to invade Kuwait....and then getting him trapped there.
Saudi Arabia is no doubt weak Militarily and the trouble is USA is their "Chief defense adviser". A thief to watch the safe!!
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia, so just do not assume that I am a Saudi Arabian.
Saddam had quite a few weaknesses and a few strengths. He invaded Kuwait because he was piling up seriious debts as a aresult of his war with Iran. He also was investing heavily in nuclear weapons development at the Al-Tuwaitha complex. Saudi Arabia invited American troops into the Kingdom .
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Riiiight. The Saudi leaders TOTALLY need to have those large and expensive palaces to be able to live. Why can't they follow the example of the president of Uruguay? He donates over 90% of his income and you don't see him living "badly." Saudi Arabia is slipping into utter apathy over its historic heritage! Do you not think that preserving your national treasures is more important than shopping malls and public toilets?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/14595/new-p...

You're very naive to ignore the reasons as to why it was chosen. No nation wanted to accept refugees, Europe and AngloAmerica were shutting their doors to them, and hardly many of the people could manage a trip to far off lands like Argentina or India. That, and it's very important to understand the historical and spiritual connection to the land, the desire for self determination in a world that had turned its back on them in the worst way possible. You don't think that's important?

It's also very simple minded to assume that the trouble started only when Jewish refugees came in. What about the Battle of Tel Hai? The Nebi Musa riots? Amin al - Husseini allying with NAZI Germany? You do not think that's wrong? Do you remember how many Jews had lived there for thousands of years? Or why immigration started there in the first place?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Who the hell is Ahmadinejad? Who cares?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that you are an Indian working in Saudi Arabia. So ? I have worked with quite a few people from India and they all are Hindu. Most of them were good thinkers while on the job. I learned enough of their language to converse with them in a language besides English. They would also disagree with you on the garbage you bring to this forum. They believe Islam is the biggest threat to the national security of India. I agree 100% with them.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Biggest joke of the year 2013!!- MUQ

Too much money spent in Iraq for too few results

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/03/05/4509114/

By LARA JAKES — AP National Security Writer

20. A $108 million wastewater treatment center in the city of Fallujah, a former al-Qaida stronghold in western Iraq, will have taken eight years longer to build than planned when it is completed in 2014 and will only service 9,000 homes. Iraqi officials must provide an additional $87 million to hook up most of the rest of the city, or 25,000 additional homes.

(How could they build anything in Fallujah with all that killing? Poor US contractors – MUQ)

21. After blowing up the al-Fatah bridge in north-central Iraq during the invasion and severing a crucial oil and gas pipeline, U.S. officials decided to try to rebuild the pipeline under the Tigris River at a cost of $75 million. A geological study predicted the project might fail, and it did: Eventually, the bridge and pipelines were repaired at an additional cost of $29 million.

(First blow the bridge, then try to re-make it and charge it to Iraqis as a Loan- MUQ)

22. A widespread ring of fraud led by a former U.S. Army officer resulted in tens of millions of dollars in kickbacks and the criminal convictions of 22 people connected to government contracts for bottled water and other supplies at the Iraqi reconstruction program's headquarters at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
(So every one is corrupt and only waiting for the opportunity – MUQ)

23. In too many cases, Bowen concluded, U.S. officials did not consult with Iraqis closely or deeply enough to determine what reconstruction projects were really needed or, in some cases, wanted.

24. As a result, Iraqis took limited interest in the work, often walking away from half-finished programs, refusing to pay their share, or failing to maintain completed projects once they were handed over.

(How could they communicate with each other? US people knew very little Arabic and Iraqis knew very little English, they talked and talked, but no one understood each other, In next invasion only Arabic speaking soldiers should be sent- MUQ)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Biggest joke of the year 2013!!- MUQ

Too much money spent in Iraq for too few results

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/03/05/4509114/

By LARA JAKES — AP National Security Writer

25. Deputy Prime Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, a Shiite, described the projects as well intentioned, but poorly prepared and inadequately supervised.
(speaking in diplomatic language, it means they were all B/S- MUQ)

26. The missed opportunities were not lost on at least 15 senior State and Defense department officials interviewed in the report, including ambassadors and generals, who were directly involved in rebuilding Iraq.
(The term Re-building Iraq is itself a most inappropriate, there never was any intention to build or re-build any thing – MUQ)

27. One key lesson learned in Iraq, Deputy Secretary of State William Burns told auditors, is that the U.S. cannot expect to "do it all and do it our way. We must share the burden better multilaterally and engage the host country constantly on what is truly needed."
(This should be written in Golden letters and hung on US Congress, Senate and Pentagon and every room including toilets of White House- MUQ)

28. Army Chief of Staff Ray Odierno, who was the top U.S. military commander in Iraq from 2008 to 2010, said "it would have been better to hold off spending large sums of money" until the country stabilized.
(Too miser a person in my view, what would US army and its commander eat?– MUQ)

29. About a third of the $60 billion was spent to train and equip Iraqi security forces, which had to be rebuilt after the U.S.-led Coalition Provisional Authority disbanded Saddam's army in 2003. Today, Iraqi forces have varying successes in safekeeping the public and only limited ability to secure their land, air and sea borders.
(Oh what a waste! Iraq's was the Most lethal army in ME before US invaded that country in 2003- MUQ)

30. The report also cites Defense Secretary Leon Panetta as saying that the 2011 withdrawal of American troops from Iraq weakened U.S. influence in Baghdad. Panetta has since left office when former Sen. Chuck Hagel took over the defense job last week. Washington is eyeing a similar military drawdown next year in Afghanistan, where U.S. taxpayers have spent $90 billion so far on rebuilding projects.
(US should have annexed Iraq and made it a vassal state and re-fuelling station for Israeli jets, to launch attack on Iran. What a shame to let go of Iraq so easily- MUQ)

31. The Afghanistan effort risks falling into the same problems that mired Iraq if oversight isn't coordinated better. In Iraq, officials were too eager to build in the middle of a civil war, and too often raced ahead without solid plans or back-up plans, the report concluded.
(Afghanistan report is easy, they can put all the blame to planning dept. They reproduced the plans for Iraq to Afghanistan, forgetting that Afghanistan is all mountains, not plain like Iraq. An honest mistake that can happen every where- MUQ)

32. Most of the work was done in piecemeal fashion, as no single government agency had responsibility for all of the money spent. The State Department, for example, was supposed to oversee reconstruction strategy starting in 2004, but controlled only about 10 percent of the money at stake. The vast majority of the projects - 75 percent - were paid for by the Defense Department.

Conclusion:(MUQ)

This report shows US and its administration in much worse light than any one thought possible.
The entire operation from beginning to end was amateurish and stupid.
No one knew about Iraq, its society, its culture, its politics, and no one cared about Iraqi people.

This report will go into freezer box and no one would either see or discuss it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:

Saddam had quite a few weaknesses and a few strengths. He invaded Kuwait because he was piling up serious debts as a result of his war with Iran. He also was investing heavily in nuclear weapons development at the Al-Tuwaitha complex. Saudi Arabia invited American troops into the Kingdom .

I am aware that you are an Indian working in Saudi Arabia. So ? I have worked with quite a few people from India and they all are Hindu. Most of them were good thinkers while on the job. I learned enough of their language to converse with them in a language besides English. They would also disagree with you on the garbage you bring to this forum. They believe Islam is the biggest threat to the national security of India. I agree 100% with them.
Ans.

1. Apparently you are not aware of the duplicity and the double crossing that is known as International Politics.

The basic aim of invading Quran was to "remove one potential threat to Isreal"?

How that was achieved are only steps to solve the puzzle.

2. I am not in doubt that you and your Hindu co-workers would strike a "common nerve" towards Muslims.

As they say "birds of same feathers root together".

All falsehood join with each gather and are "united" in their opposition to the truth.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Advocate wrote:
01. Riiiight. The Saudi leaders TOTALLY need to have those large and expensive palaces to be able to live. Why can't they follow the example of the president of Uruguay? He donates over 90% of his income and you don't see him living "badly." Saudi Arabia is slipping into utter apathy over its historic heritage! Do you not think that preserving your national treasures is more important than shopping malls and public toilets?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl ...
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/14595/new-p ...

02. You're very naive to ignore the reasons as to why it was chosen. No nation wanted to accept refugees, Europe and Anglo America were shutting their doors to them, and hardly many of the people could manage a trip to far off lands like Argentina or India. That, and it's very important to understand the historical and spiritual connection to the land, the desire for self determination in a world that had turned its back on them in the worst way possible. You don't think that's important?

03. It's also very simple minded to assume that the trouble started only when Jewish refugees came in. What about the Battle of Tel Hai? The Nebi Musa riots? Amin al - Husseini allying with NAZI Germany? You do not think that's wrong? Do you remember how many Jews had lived there for thousands of years? Or why immigration started there in the first place?
Ans.

I do not know that Saudi Arabia is "begging" from you people to spend it on their palaces.

Why you have jealousy on them?

Did we complain that you spent Too Much money on that White House and that Camp David Ranch?

It is your own business, talk issues and not things which lead to nowhere.

02. I am not naïve to suggest that Palestine was a wrong site selection for Jewish home land.

Why should Arabs be made a target when no other nation in the world would have "pity on the plight of those poor Jews"?

The charity begins at home, USA is a pretty big country, they could have carved a "jewish only" state in it and every one would be happy for ever.

Jews would merge into US culture as fishes take to water.

03. I know Jews have been living alongside Muslims in Palestine for many centuries. But their population in 1917 was mere 4 %, so they should have got 4 % of Palestine and not 70 %(Which they occupy as on date).

You need to learn a lot of history.

Jewish immigration to Palestine started right after 1917 when "Great" Britain got a toe hold there after end of WW-1.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Apparently you are not aware of the duplicity and the double crossing that is known as International Politics.
The basic aim of invading Quran was to "remove one potential threat to Isreal"?
How that was achieved are only steps to solve the puzzle.
2. I am not in doubt that you and your Hindu co-workers would strike a "common nerve" towards Muslims.
As they say "birds of same feathers root together".
All falsehood join with each gather and are "united" in their opposition to the truth.
What "truth " are you referring to ? You and the hindus are actually more like birds of a feather since you both are involved in pagan worship.
You definitely will see the "truth" eventually, as Islam will suffer a catastrophic defeat worldwide.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I do not know that Saudi Arabia is "begging" from you people to spend it on their palaces.
Why you have jealousy on them?
Did we complain that you spent Too Much money on that White House and that Camp David Ranch?
It is your own business, talk issues and not things which lead to nowhere.
02. I am not naïve to suggest that Palestine was a wrong site selection for Jewish home land.
Why should Arabs be made a target when no other nation in the world would have "pity on the plight of those poor Jews"?
The charity begins at home, USA is a pretty big country, they could have carved a "jewish only" state in it and every one would be happy for ever.
Jews would merge into US culture as fishes take to water.
03. I know Jews have been living alongside Muslims in Palestine for many centuries. But their population in 1917 was mere 4 %, so they should have got 4 % of Palestine and not 70 %(Which they occupy as on date).
You need to learn a lot of history.
Jewish immigration to Palestine started right after 1917 when "Great" Britain got a toe hold there after end of WW-1.
Jealousy? No, it's about spending money where it counts, not to give royalty mansions. Same with the White house and rich politicians, but you brought that up.

Arabs the target? Look, it's not about Arabs, it's about the land. But if you want to debate that we could always argue as to why half of Israeli Jews migrated from Muslim majority nations...

And Jewish migration didn't startt after 1917, it was way before that. There were already Jews there but mass migration started in the 1800s.

We certainly could debate this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of36,149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) 10 hr Peace for all 58
Do Iranian Women like African American Men (Suc... (Mar '09) 19 hr wakeupjesusfreaks 303
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground Tue Syrian 4
Homosexuality in Iran (Jul '13) Tue Peace for all 29
Report: Iran's vice-president says row over hea... Apr 20 Kar 1
Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe T... (Apr '10) Apr 20 Haj 3,725
iran vs turkey - who would win? (Dec '12) Apr 20 mr xj 68
•••
•••
•••
•••