Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38032 Feb 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't give you THAT much credit. What you call "jealousy" on my part is easily recognisable as unbridled narcissim on yours.
Mexico has its problems and its merits. I'm proud of being a Mexican, of having a rich culture and ethnic diversity, a love of art, being surrounded by nature, or perseverance in hard times and a strong social tradition of revolution. What will you do about it?
Such a warped mentality is yours ! I would hate to be you since you have to continously prove to yourself and everyone that you are superior which you are not . Your behavior stems from a serious insecurity on your part. Mexico is definitely a human cesspool. It will never amount to a tinker's damn in the eyes of the world and it will neveer occupy a place of prominence in world history.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38033 Feb 24, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully they all die . World will be better place.
If you weren't an irrational bigot, someone might valuable your opinion. Alas, you are, and we don't.

Please feel free to not respond.
w wman uk

UK

#38034 Feb 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that your piss poor spelling is now the highest standard upon which to judge the English language upon. My condolences to your parents.
Odd that you would also consider yourself an expect on university criteria: http://www.100.unam.mx/index.php...
And yes, my prose is rather classy, it's a necessity when it comes to replying to internet drivel such as yours.
You are a funny old toot are you an expect on universtiy English ? Does that mean that just because you claim you went to university it makes you an EXPERT on the English language. Thanks for the condolences Mum and Dad died years ago.
Yet again you fail, so coming down to your level, l suggest remove your head from your ass and attend the university of life its a necessity to prevent from getting owned. Just kidding stay as you are its more fun lol.
w wman uk

UK

#38035 Feb 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't give you THAT much credit. What you call "jealousy" on my part is easily recognisable as unbridled narcissim on yours.
Mexico has its problems and its merits. I'm proud of being a Mexican, of having a rich culture and ethnic diversity, a love of art, being surrounded by nature, or perseverance in hard times and a strong social tradition of revolution. What will you do about it?
There is much to admire in Mexico great boxers, tough rural people, an imensely couragous police force and much more lm sure.l would love to see the Myan and Aztec cities.
But if your the best the education system can turn out it desparatly needs reform, or obviously your the dunce of the class and are compensating lol.
w wman uk

UK

#38036 Feb 24, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be a very jealous person. You are attracted to my excellent responses to these idiots around the world . Mexico is a human cesspool of a country.
Gary lve got sad news for you their not excelent responces their weird . Have you been working to hard ? What denomination are you huterite, amish,jw, mormon ? Just intrested in how someone gets as nutty as you, did you work at it or it god given.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#38037 Feb 24, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Gary lve got sad news for you their not excelent responces their weird . Have you been working to hard ? What denomination are you huterite, amish,jw, mormon ? Just intrested in how someone gets as nutty as you, did you work at it or it god given.
w: How to get your "their, there, and they're tight: Rule 1, never use a contraction, so "they're" will not come up except as "they are." Rule 2, The other two words contain and start with the same three letters, the. Rule 3, one of the two "the" words contains the word HERE, a place, so use it, "there," as a place. Rule 4, the remaining word, "their" is possessive only.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#38038 Feb 24, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> There is much to admire in Mexico great boxers, tough rural people, an imensely couragous police force and much more lm sure.l would love to see the Myan and Aztec cities.
But if your the best the education system can turn out it desparatly needs reform, or obviously your the dunce of the class and are compensating lol.
Mexico has over 12 billion barrels of known oil reserves and just last year discovered a deep water filed with up to 10 billion more barrels. They are the world's third largest oil exporter to theUSA.

Mexico is a large exporter of cars, TVs, farm gear, and computer, and medical machinery.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38039 Feb 24, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’

By Muhammad Sahimi

Contd.
If we could find ways in which these very complicated centrifuges, which are spinning at such high speeds, could develop stability problems and fly apart, and the cascade [of the centrifuges] could be destroyed, I think that would be delightful.

And, indeed, if we could find a way to create an industrial accident of the scale of the Three Mile Island which did not cause a single fatality, which would prevent Bushehr from becoming operational, I think that would also be very helpful.

If we could find ways to bring about industrial accidents, that offer good prospects of not endangering human life, but may unfortunately cause some collateral damage, then that’s a plan that we have to consider.

Note the outrageous claim that the Three Mile Island nuclear accident did not cause any fatality, a claim that, as I pointed out then, had already been totally discredited. A recent study indicated that an attack on four of Iran’s nuclear sites would kill up to 85,000 Iranians. But Clawson is oblivious to such facts.

Several months ago in a debate on al-Jazeera TV regarding the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, Clawson supported targeted assassination — a “polite” name for state-sponsored terrorism — which both Israel and the U.S. have been using, calling it “a valid instrument of war” and declaring,

If we were going to say that everyone that is involved in targeted assassination is responsible as a terrorist, then Mr. Obama would quickly be thrown in jail, because the United States has killed over 1000 people with its targeted assassination program with its drones, targeted assassinations that have included American citizens. So, the idea that targeted assassination is an instrument of war is something that the U.S. has well accepted. So, the idea that Israel might use targeted assassination as an instrument of war — we may not like it, we may disapprove of it, we may think that it is a bad idea for Israel to do that — but it is a valid instrument of war.

Clawson did not explain why, if his claim is true, the War Party constantly moans about Iran committing terrorism, calls for “holding Iran accountable,” and refers to Iran as the “leading sponsor of terror.” Terrorism is a valid instrument of war only for one side?

Then Avi Perry, a former Israeli intelligence officer, opined that a “Pearl Harbor-style Iranian
attack” on an American warship in the Persian Gulf would provide the pretext for the U.S. to launch all-out warfare against Iran. He did not explain why Iran would want to stage such an attack, expecting a fierce counterattack by the U.S. Perry was implicitly suggesting staging such an attack on behalf of Iranians, the way Cheney wanted it.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38040 Feb 24, 2013
Clawson got Perry’s message. In September in a WINEP policy forum luncheon on “How to Build U.S.-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout,” Clawson lamented,“I frankly think that crisis initiation [with Iran] is really tough,” and that,“It’s very hard for me to see how the United States —[the] president can get us to war with Iran.” After reciting a number of historical incidents that U.S. was able to use to justify going to war, such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the Gulf of Tonkin incident,

Clawson said,“So, if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war [for them],” and,“Look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down. Then, one day one of them might not come up. Who would know why? We could do a variety of things [to provoke Iranians], if we wish to increase the pressure,” and,“We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians, we could get nastier at that.” In effect, Clawson, who should be forced to register as a lobbyist for Israel, is calling for fabricating a reason to attack Iran.

The War Party and its Israeli allies will do what they can to provoke a war with Iran over its nonexistent nuclear weapons program. Only public vigilance can prevent them from taking us to such an unjustified and criminal war.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38041 Feb 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico has over 12 billion barrels of known oil reserves and just last year discovered a deep water filed with up to 10 billion more barrels. They are the world's third largest oil exporter to theUSA.
Mexico is a large exporter of cars, TVs, farm gear, and computer, and medical machinery.
Nice to see you again, Ken!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38042 Feb 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mexico even hosted Olympics game as for back as 1968!!

And half of Western USA was at one time Mexico!!

But the "bad luck" for Mexico is that it is "next door neighbor" to USA and USA will not have any of his next door neighbor to flourish as a strong and independent country.

Look at Canada...it must tow the US line...where US army goes, Canada must follow....like the Mary and her little wooly lamb.

The "problem" with Mexico is that they want to be independent from US and its influence.

That they belong to a different race is immaterial...that their hands are dripping with the blood of those Red Indians also does not matter....

What matters is that they have lots and lots of oil....but on poverty scale in the world, they are ranked?
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38043 Feb 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>w: How to get your "their, there, and they're tight: Rule 1, never use a contraction, so "they're" will not come up except as "they are." Rule 2, The other two words contain and start with the same three letters, the. Rule 3, one of the two "the" words contains the word HERE, a place, so use it, "there," as a place. Rule 4, the remaining word, "their" is possessive only.
Thanks Ken thats really usefull bit wasted on me as lm dyslexic. l didnt go to university but tell me is it possible that someone could and leave with such a poor comand of English as advocate or as nutty as gary ? Or are they fakes let out from day care?
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38044 Feb 24, 2013
Thatys dsylexic not islamic lol.
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38045 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mexico even hosted Olympics game as for back as 1968!!
And half of Western USA was at one time Mexico!!
But the "bad luck" for Mexico is that it is "next door neighbor" to USA and USA will not have any of his next door neighbor to flourish as a strong and independent country.
Look at Canada...it must tow the US line...where US army goes, Canada must follow....like the Mary and her little wooly lamb.
The "problem" with Mexico is that they want to be independent from US and its influence.
That they belong to a different race is immaterial...that their hands are dripping with the blood of those Red Indians also does not matter....
What matters is that they have lots and lots of oil....but on poverty scale in the world, they are ranked?
Munich held some olimpics that wound up driping with blood didnt it mug.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38046 Feb 25, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Munich held some olimpics that wound up driping with blood didnt it mug.
If you invite Isreal to any Olympic games, you should be ready to face all consequences.

If they do daily killings in Palestine, men, women and children and feel "no one can touch them"....then they have to think twice.

Best thing is to ban them from such events and you will have peaceful games.

I would do that if I am incharge of IOC!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38047 Feb 25, 2013
Gary wrote:

Good luck in believing your Islamic propaganda. I see you need help from your ignorant misfit friend, Advocate.

02. Roman Catholics are not even considered Christians but just a bunch of pagans who worship idols and statues all of which are forbidden in teh Bible.

3. You do not even use good logic. No wonder you are convinced by your pagan religion. Your advocate friend is just from a bunch of gay rights people in Mexico city. what does he know ? How is going to help you ? He sounds like Ahmadinejad.

Ans.

1. When you post to me, do not include other's names. What some one says or writes is neither here nor there.

2. So Roman Catholics are not Christians, is it? So for first 1500 years after Jesus, there were "No Christians" in the world? Is that you want to say? Because Protestants started somewhere in 1500 CE.

And if we remove RC from the list of Christians, then how many Christians shall remain in the world?

Do you mean to say Christianity is not the major religion of the world? Vow it is strange!!

03. Islam is based on truth and logic, any right thinking person would reach to the same conclusion.

To me it seems that you are an extremist and fundamentalist, calling all these Roman Catholics as Non Christians.

What about Jesus? Was he a Christian? Catholic or Protestant?
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38048 Feb 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you invite Isreal to any Olympic games, you should be ready to face all consequences.
If they do daily killings in Palestine, men, women and children and feel "no one can touch them"....then they have to think twice.
Best thing is to ban them from such events and you will have peaceful games.
I would do that if I am incharge of IOC!!
So they that got murdered because they were guilty of being Jewish and attending a sports event.
That statment is well so islamic?
Is this the middle way for the peacefull muslim?
Why would anyone put a dalit like you in charge of even a piss pot?
Sliped up there didnt you mr jeihad is revieled for the murdering slag he would like to be.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#38049 Feb 25, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Ken thats really usefull bit wasted on me as lm dyslexic. l didnt go to university but tell me is it possible that someone could and leave with such a poor comand of English as advocate or as nutty as gary ? Or are they fakes let out from day care?
Dyslexia has nothing to do in this case. I admit that Gary is a fool that no degree would fix.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#38050 Feb 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Clawson got Perry’s message. In September in a WINEP policy forum luncheon on “How to Build U.S.-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout,” Clawson lamented,“I frankly think that crisis initiation [with Iran] is really tough,” and that,“It’s very hard for me to see how the United States —[the] president can get us to war with Iran.” After reciting a number of historical incidents that U.S. was able to use to justify going to war, such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the Gulf of Tonkin incident,
Clawson said,“So, if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war [for them],” and,“Look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down. Then, one day one of them might not come up. Who would know why? We could do a variety of things [to provoke Iranians], if we wish to increase the pressure,” and,“We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians, we could get nastier at that.” In effect, Clawson, who should be forced to register as a lobbyist for Israel, is calling for fabricating a reason to attack Iran.
The War Party and its Israeli allies will do what they can to provoke a war with Iran over its nonexistent nuclear weapons program. Only public vigilance can prevent them from taking us to such an unjustified and criminal war.
MAN WHY ARE YOU SATANIC OR ALLAH LOVERS GONNA QUITE SPREADING YOUR SATANIC LISE???????? You well know iran is trying to go nuke, G-d willing he will blow the dome at the same time he knocks out irans nuke program and today would not be so soon
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38051 Feb 25, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Ken thats really usefull bit wasted on me as lm dyslexic. l didnt go to university but tell me is it possible that someone could and leave with such a poor comand of English as advocate or as nutty as gary ? Or are they fakes let out from day care?
You certainly have a poor command of English. Compared to myself, you have very little formal education. I am studying for my doctorate in a medically related profeaaion. You just have crazy ideas . There are a lot of misinformed people reading this thread along with many others on this website. The topic here is Ahmadinejad believes Israel's enfd is near. This thread started 6 years ago and israel is still here. What is nutty about that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... 9 hr Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Wed Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web