Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
33,021 - 33,040 of 36,563 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38011
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The gangsta palistinian leadership are not on hunger strike just look at the fat lazy barstards every day getting fater and richer from their arab sponcers while the youth bleed and fool starve for them.

It was self evident to men like Samuel Adams, de Tocqueville, C.S. Lewis, Churchill and others, that Islam as a political movement was anti-civilizational. The basic tenets of the Koran and Hadiths stand for nothing more than the establishment of a world-wide caliphate ruled by the dictums of 7th century Arab paganism and indeed ‘no stronger retrograde force exists in the world.' Islam is not peaceful, it is not spiritual, and it is not modern. It is the pagan evocation of fascism.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38012
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you mean your father?
Meaning you and your buddiies in Mexico City. You are an ignorant misfit .
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38013
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Jesus did not start any new religion, why his followers should start a new religion and give themselves a name which Jesus did not give. Who gave them that authority.
2. Do not tell a lie on Jesus. He never knew the word Trinity. Why you implicate him in your false beliefs. Jesus "never knew" that He created this Universe.
3. Why would Orthodox jews would recognize jesus in his second coming, when they did not do in his first coming? What type of logic is this?
2 Billion Christians "praying and begging" that Jesus to return so that "6 million or less" Jews be shown the "right path"?
How deluded you people are, I cannot believe. I think Jews have totally brainwashed you with these "figs" 'lambs''goats' etc.
Come out of it and talk sensibly, if you can!!
03. Why should I forget about Pope? He is representing St. Peter, the Rock on which jesus wanted to built his church!!
Roman Catholics number in Billions, and it is "majority" view that should be taken in this "democracy crazy" world of our time, should it not?
You know for 1500 years after Jesus, there were No Protestants... So how come you originated? There were no Protestants when Paul and Peter were preaching. To which denomination they belonged to?
You have a minority view, so you should keep your mouth shut.
04. My religion does not teach us hate of Jews. We see Jews in the true positions they are.
They rebelled against their YHWH who did so many things for them.
They rejected and killed many prophets and spilled their innocent blood , even in the most holy places.
They rejected Jesus and spoke bad words about him and his mother.
They even tried to kill him.
And when the last and final prophet of God came, they wanted to do the same to him as they tried to do with Jesus.
This is their true position, I mean majority of them.
But after all these charges Quran says "But all of them are not alike, there is amongst the People of book (i.e. Jews and Christians) who rehearse the verses of God in nights and observe prayers and charity and enjoin people to do good…..they shall have reward from their Lord"
And "Amongst them (i.e. jews and Christians) are people who are on right path, but majority of them are rebellious transgressors"
So we are not Anti Jews or Pro Jews. We are Jew neutral.
We see them in the light that they are. We are not brainwashed by them to the extent that we pray to God "to send Jesus, so that these Jews be transformed"!!
PS:
The New Jerusalem is Makkah which is double and many times more in glory of Old Jerusalem.
What Muslims have done to Makkah, no Jew or Christian can do it for Jerusalem.
Good luck in believing your islamic propaganda. I see you need help from your ignorant misfit friend, Advocate. Roman Catholics are not even considered Christians but just a bunch of pagans who worship idols and statues all of which are forbidden in teh Bible.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38014
Feb 24, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Jesus did not start any new religion, why his followers should start a new religion and give themselves a name which Jesus did not give. Who gave them that authority.
2. Do not tell a lie on Jesus. He never knew the word Trinity. Why you implicate him in your false beliefs. Jesus "never knew" that He created this Universe.
3. Why would Orthodox jews would recognize jesus in his second coming, when they did not do in his first coming? What type of logic is this?
2 Billion Christians "praying and begging" that Jesus to return so that "6 million or less" Jews be shown the "right path"?
How deluded you people are, I cannot believe. I think Jews have totally brainwashed you with these "figs" 'lambs''goats' etc.
Come out of it and talk sensibly, if you can!!
03. Why should I forget about Pope? He is representing St. Peter, the Rock on which jesus wanted to built his church!!
Roman Catholics number in Billions, and it is "majority" view that should be taken in this "democracy crazy" world of our time, should it not?
You know for 1500 years after Jesus, there were No Protestants... So how come you originated? There were no Protestants when Paul and Peter were preaching. To which denomination they belonged to?
You have a minority view, so you should keep your mouth shut.
04. My religion does not teach us hate of Jews. We see Jews in the true positions they are.
They rebelled against their YHWH who did so many things for them.
They rejected and killed many prophets and spilled their innocent blood , even in the most holy places.
They rejected Jesus and spoke bad words about him and his mother.
They even tried to kill him.
And when the last and final prophet of God came, they wanted to do the same to him as they tried to do with Jesus.
This is their true position, I mean majority of them.
But after all these charges Quran says "But all of them are not alike, there is amongst the People of book (i.e. Jews and Christians) who rehearse the verses of God in nights and observe prayers and charity and enjoin people to do good…..they shall have reward from their Lord"
And "Amongst them (i.e. jews and Christians) are people who are on right path, but majority of them are rebellious transgressors"
So we are not Anti Jews or Pro Jews. We are Jew neutral.
We see them in the light that they are. We are not brainwashed by them to the extent that we pray to God "to send Jesus, so that these Jews be transformed"!!
PS:
The New Jerusalem is Makkah which is double and many times more in glory of Old Jerusalem.
What Muslims have done to Makkah, no Jew or Christian can do it for Jerusalem.
You do not even use good logic. No wonder you are convinced by your pagan religion. Your advocate friend is just from a bunch of gay rights people in mexico city. what does he know ? How is going to help you ? He sounds like Ahmadinejad.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38015
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jewish gangster filthy Jewish scum.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38016
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter that you flunked out of the KKK....
Your beloved, little Nazi Colony LOVES you frothing & delusional Sociopaths:
“Is Zionism A Collective Mental Illness?”
http://www.mathaba.net/news/...
EXCERPT “The racist Jewish-supremacist political ideology of Zionism is unable to distinguish facts from fantasy”
‘If Israel and its supporters are unable to distinguish between legitimate defence and indiscriminate mass murder then they must be isolated from the rest of the world until such time as they can, and the rule of law is restored in what Norman Finkelstein has rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED
“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...
“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421
EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion."
-----
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED
The KKK is a great organization
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38017
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
As Palestinian hunger strikes come to a head, the world begins to take notice
Four Palestinian prisoners are on hunger strikes to protest their administrative detention and the conditions in which they are being held. While the EU calls on Israel to respect its obligations toward Palestinian prisoners’ human rights, an Israeli NGO reports they are being treated unethically in hospital.
http://972mag.com/as-palestinian-hunger-strik...
A 30-year-old Palestinian man, Arafat Jaradat, died while in Israeli custody today. According to Palestinian human rights organization Al Haq, Jaradat is believed to have died either during or shortly after he was interrogated in Meggido Prison.
http://972mag.com/palestinian-prisoner-dies-i...
Hopefully they all die . World will be better place.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38018
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you mean your father?
I meant your father. Get back on topic. Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says .... Can you read that ? How far did you go in school ? Just watching videos of the traffic on Mexico City is entertaining.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38020
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Meaning you and your buddiies in Mexico City. You are an ignorant misfit .
It's rather amusing to see what you think constitutes as "ignorance" when you're basically some nutty fundamentalist Christian who still thinks a "Second Coming" is at hand. Tell me, boy, did the argument for evolution make any impact on your miniscule brain at all? What about women's lib, equal rights, or global warming?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38021
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> The KKK is a great organization
Damn boy, I knew you were as nutty as squirrel poo, but that is straight up wrong!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38022
Feb 24, 2013
 
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I meant your father. Get back on topic. Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says .... Can you read that ? How far did you go in school ? Just watching videos of the traffic on Mexico City is entertaining.
You question me on "staying on topic" and yet immediately demand knowledge on my academic progress: Charming. And I daresay it's quite evident that from your handling of the English language and thought processes that I have indeed progressed much farther than you beyond highschool and tertiary education levels -- but if you insist, I'm proud to say I'm a UNAM alumni. Fine place to learn at.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38023
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You question me on "staying on topic" and yet immediately demand knowledge on my academic progress: Charming. And I daresay it's quite evident that from your handling of the English language and thought processes that I have indeed progressed much farther than you beyond highschool and tertiary education levels -- but if you insist, I'm proud to say I'm a UNAM alumni. Fine place to learn at.
Judging by the standards of your English l doubt that you attended much. l wonder if unam is as proud of you as you are of it if your the best they have its piss poor institution. l think you ment further not fart her.
Aaaand people like you are the reason why Jews absolutely steer clear of Christianity. "Second Coming" my ass. Real classy post such wonderfull prose.
Keep it up lol.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38024
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather amusing to see what you think constitutes as "ignorance" when you're basically some nutty fundamentalist Christian who still thinks a "Second Coming" is at hand. Tell me, boy, did the argument for evolution make any impact on your miniscule brain at all? What about women's lib, equal rights, or global warming?
I never said the Second Coming is "at hand" like you claim. Also, this is not a forum for global warming,women's rights, etc. This about Ahmadinejad's claim that israel 's end is near.. You're really a mixed up goofball. You sound like some American ex-patriate that went to mexico because you are mad at teh world. Mexico city is sitting on top of earthquake fault zone as well as an active volcano . If the volcano that is around Mexico City erupts, would that not contribute to global warming? Of course. Global warming is inevitable for our Earth. You really believe governments can stop that ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38025
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You question me on "staying on topic" and yet immediately demand knowledge on my academic progress: Charming. And I daresay it's quite evident that from your handling of the English language and thought processes that I have indeed progressed much farther than you beyond highschool and tertiary education levels -- but if you insist, I'm proud to say I'm a UNAM alumni. Fine place to learn at.
I'm also college grad. I have worked at large corporations in industrial chemical field and at a large university in cancer research. Returning soon for my doctorate in a medical profession.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38026
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, I knew you were as nutty as squirrel poo, but that is straight up wrong!
Of course it's wrong. I just wrote that to see if you'd reply. Sure enough, you did !
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38027
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather amusing to see what you think constitutes as "ignorance" when you're basically some nutty fundamentalist Christian who still thinks a "Second Coming" is at hand. Tell me, boy, did the argument for evolution make any impact on your miniscule brain at all? What about women's lib, equal rights, or global warming?
You seem to be a very jealous person. You are attracted to my excellent responses to these idiots around the world . Mexico is a human cesspool of a country.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38028
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Judging by the standards of your English l doubt that you attended much. l wonder if unam is as proud of you as you are of it if your the best they have its piss poor institution. l think you ment further not fart her.
Aaaand people like you are the reason why Jews absolutely steer clear of Christianity. "Second Coming" my ass. Real classy post such wonderfull prose.
Keep it up lol.
Odd that your piss poor spelling is now the highest standard upon which to judge the English language upon. My condolences to your parents.

Odd that you would also consider yourself an expect on university criteria: http://www.100.unam.mx/index.php...

And yes, my prose is rather classy, it's a necessity when it comes to replying to internet drivel such as yours.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38029
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I never said the Second Coming is "at hand" like you claim. Also, this is not a forum for global warming,women's rights, etc. This about Ahmadinejad's claim that israel 's end is near.. You're really a mixed up goofball. You sound like some American ex-patriate that went to mexico because you are mad at teh world. Mexico city is sitting on top of earthquake fault zone as well as an active volcano . If the volcano that is around Mexico City erupts, would that not contribute to global warming? Of course. Global warming is inevitable for our Earth. You really believe governments can stop that ?
Mexico isn't sitting ON a volcano, the city happens to be in close proximity (see the difference?) to TWO volcanoes, one active and one dormant. We don't worry too much about the volcanoes, the best Don Goyo can do is belch out smoke and ashes.

Quite to the contrary, volcano ashes contribute to cooling as their effusions block sunlight from fully penetrating the atmosphere. Odd that you wouldn't know this...

While I'm rather please that you do not deny the veracity of global warming, I do think that it's rather naive to think that governments cannot intervene in such an issue when ecological legislation is passed by government consensus... it just needs to be ENFORCED. But with the current model of production very few will actually consider that!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38030
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be a very jealous person. You are attracted to my excellent responses to these idiots around the world . Mexico is a human cesspool of a country.
I wouldn't give you THAT much credit. What you call "jealousy" on my part is easily recognisable as unbridled narcissim on yours.

Mexico has its problems and its merits. I'm proud of being a Mexican, of having a rich culture and ethnic diversity, a love of art, being surrounded by nature, or perseverance in hard times and a strong social tradition of revolution. What will you do about it?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38031
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico isn't sitting ON a volcano, the city happens to be in close proximity (see the difference?) to TWO volcanoes, one active and one dormant. We don't worry too much about the volcanoes, the best Don Goyo can do is belch out smoke and ashes.
Quite to the contrary, volcano ashes contribute to cooling as their effusions block sunlight from fully penetrating the atmosphere. Odd that you wouldn't know this...
While I'm rather please that you do not deny the veracity of global warming, I do think that it's rather naive to think that governments cannot intervene in such an issue when ecological legislation is passed by government consensus... it just needs to be ENFORCED. But with the current model of production very few will actually consider that!
I agree that governments cannot do much about global warming. That was actually a dig at governments and the thought that they can control every single problem in th eworld. Global warming is inevitable,though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran is a disgusting place! (Sep '07) 7 hr Adnan 190
Why do Iranians hate Arabs? (Aug '13) 16 hr Karmarim 15
s.s.d solution, humine powder, heating powder (May '12) Jul 30 brandon 4
Iranian President calls on Muslim states to sen... Jul 30 Vic 1
Cyrus the Great artifact to be displayed in Iran (Sep '10) Jul 30 Vic 6
Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? Jul 30 Vic 5
Iran: Anti-regime slogans chanted in Tehran Metro Jul 30 Vic 1
•••
•••