Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
33,001 - 33,020 of 36,506 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jew or a Christian?
I think if you are a Christian, then you just committed a Blasphemy and the Pope (if he had powers, like in old times) would have had your head removed or got you burned at the stake!!
And if you are a Jew, then your "stooge" (in the personality) of St. Paul, saw to it that he will not leave any scent of Jesus' original teachings remain in his his 'new religion of Christianity"!!
But I think we were on the subject of whether jesus was a Jew. And by "every standard" he was a Jew (as I mentioned in first part of my post).
But for all the negative traits which are associated with Jews and Judaism, Jesus was not a Jew.
What you think on this part of my post?
I can see your dilemma? And there could be third option also.
And in Jesus' time there was neither Judaism (in the form we know today) or the Christianity (in the form we know today).
So what was the religion of Jesus, in reality?
Like I mentioned before, Jesus religion was beginning a ministry of the Word of God, His followers became Christian. Is first apostles ( apprentices) including Peter , were fishermen instructed to drop their nets and become fishermen of men( mankind).. Since The Holy Trinity ( The father,The Holy Spirit,and Jesus) knew from before the time they crafted the Universe that the Jews would reject Christ and go through the times they are going through now, they would be grafted back to the fig tree that symbolizes Israel . They would be forgiven . So Biblical prophesy clearly shows that Orthodox Jews would recognize Jesus just after the Second Coming. As far as the remaining oilreserves in Saudi Arabia, are seriously declining and as I mentioned earlier ,have so far not found a replacement for the world's largest oil field at Al-Ghawar.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jew or a Christian?
I think if you are a Christian, then you just committed a Blasphemy and the Pope (if he had powers, like in old times) would have had your head removed or got you burned at the stake!!
And if you are a Jew, then your "stooge" (in the personality) of St. Paul, saw to it that he will not leave any scent of Jesus' original teachings remain in his his 'new religion of Christianity"!!
But I think we were on the subject of whether jesus was a Jew. And by "every standard" he was a Jew (as I mentioned in first part of my post).
But for all the negative traits which are associated with Jews and Judaism, Jesus was not a Jew.
What you think on this part of my post?
I can see your dilemma? And there could be third option also.
And in Jesus' time there was neither Judaism (in the form we know today) or the Christianity (in the form we know today).
So what was the religion of Jesus, in reality?
forget about the Pope, he's a nobody in theology , he does not have any special powers, and he is not a prophet. The pope is a man-made construct by the Roman Catholic church to falsely symbolize "the Way" to God which he is not. I belong to the Protestant branch of Christanity . As the Bible correctly points out that "Jesus is the way and the truth and the life" and not the Pope. Jesus is the only Way to God and heaven . Catholicism adds quite a bit of rubbish to Bible and its teachings. Jesus is for All peoples from all corners of the Earth.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Iran will be in the news now until it is defeated in the coming battle with Israel which is prophesied in the Bible.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> forget about the Pope, he's a nobody in theology , he does not have any special powers, and he is not a prophet. The pope is a man-made construct by the Roman Catholic church to falsely symbolize "the Way" to God which he is not. I belong to the Protestant branch of Christanity . As the Bible correctly points out that "Jesus is the way and the truth and the life" and not the Pope. Jesus is the only Way to God and heaven . Catholicism adds quite a bit of rubbish to Bible and its teachings. Jesus is for All peoples from all corners of the Earth.
As a Catholic, I agree with most of what you said. Not all. But why argue your incorrect allegations here, except tp say we could do so without churning up 600 years of hate and killing?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
These are your "assumptions" that by "second coming of Jesus" all jews would be reformed. Why did they not reform when Seeing jesus for the "first time"?
They might say "he is the same imposter whom we tried to kill, but he escaped , let us get him this time".
Why you people are so "over awed" jews? Why you have so much inferiority complex when talking about Jews? I think it is because of your books which instill into you "fear of Jews"
02. Again you talk about second coming, as if it would "change hearts of these Jews". Remember jesus' words "That if so many signs were shown to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah , even they would have repented".
Jerusalem's claim as "Capital City of World" has already been removed 1400 years back when Muslims were ordered to "change their direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Makkah".
03. I am right, your experts and scientists are predicting nothing but negative reports and bad omens for Saudi Arabia.
I acme to Saudi Arabia in 1981 and at that time "all your experts" were prophesying that by 2000 all the oil stock of Saudi Arabia would be exhausted. Now it is 2013 and there is no shortage of oil in Saudi Arabia!!
You people are jealous and jealousy never pays.
It only eats the man himself from inside.
WhatI am writing here are not ASSUMPTIONS , they are facts of what is coming . Just sit back and keep these facts in mind as time goes by. That way, you will see what I'm writing is the truth .
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
These are your "assumptions" that by "second coming of Jesus" all jews would be reformed. Why did they not reform when Seeing jesus for the "first time"?
They might say "he is the same imposter whom we tried to kill, but he escaped , let us get him this time".
Why you people are so "over awed" jews? Why you have so much inferiority complex when talking about Jews? I think it is because of your books which instill into you "fear of Jews"
02. Again you talk about second coming, as if it would "change hearts of these Jews". Remember jesus' words "That if so many signs were shown to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah , even they would have repented".
Jerusalem's claim as "Capital City of World" has already been removed 1400 years back when Muslims were ordered to "change their direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Makkah".
03. I am right, your experts and scientists are predicting nothing but negative reports and bad omens for Saudi Arabia.
I acme to Saudi Arabia in 1981 and at that time "all your experts" were prophesying that by 2000 all the oil stock of Saudi Arabia would be exhausted. Now it is 2013 and there is no shortage of oil in Saudi Arabia!!
That's just absolute craziness on your part !
w wman uk

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You should know that better than anyone stop being jealous of the Jews . You have millions of Hindos to hate and be jealous of in your own country why not leave the Jews alone ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Your religion and many others teach hatred of the Jews. You are the on ethat is jealous of what they are accomplishing in the world. You will be one of those who will suffer the final defeat of Islam at the hands of the real God-the God of Israel . Allah is nothing more than a useless and worthless pagan construction for worshipping the moon. Look it up ! Another fact: The orthodox Jews will FINALLY recognize Jesus when he enters jerusalem after Second Coming and accepts. That shows you how forgiving He is after centuries of long-suffering and being rejected by His chosen people. You will see for yourself if you are still living , when Israel defeats the forces under Russia and Iran (Persia)and other Islamic nations. That should tell you right there that God supports Israel and not this Islamic nonsense !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Your religion and many others teach hatred of the Jews. You are the on ethat is jealous of what they are accomplishing in the world. You will be one of those who will suffer the final defeat of Islam at the hands of the real God-the God of Israel . Allah is nothing more than a useless and worthless pagan construction for worshipping the moon. Look it up ! Another fact: The orthodox Jews will FINALLY recognize Jesus when he enters jerusalem after Second Coming and accepts. That shows you how forgiving He is after centuries of long-suffering and being rejected by His chosen people. You will see for yourself if you are still living , when Israel defeats the forces under Russia and Iran (Persia)and other Islamic nations. That should tell you right there that God supports Israel and not this Islamic nonsense !
Aaaand people like you are the reason why Jews absolutely steer clear of Christianity. "Second Coming" my ass.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaand people like you are the reason why Jews absolutely steer clear of Christianity. "Second Coming" my ass.
AAAnd how many perverts have you defended today ?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’

By Muhammad Sahimi

October 30, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - When the Bush-Cheney administration was in power, Dick Cheney tried hard to find an excuse for military attacks on Iran. After all, according to Gen. Wesley Clark, the former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO from 1997 to 2000, Cheney and other hawks had plans for attacking and destroying seven countries in the Middle East and North Africa over five years in order to transform them into U.S. client states, and he wanted to “accomplish” as much as possible before leaving office.

Various options were considered. As reported by Seymour Hersh, in late 2007 the Bush-Cheney administration received congressional approval for its request for $400 million to launch major covert operations against Iran, and a presidential finding signed by Bush authorized a secret program for destabilizing Iran by supporting puppet groups purporting to represent the Iranian Arabs living in the oil province of Khuzestan, the Baluchi people, and other separatist “organizations.” Aside from terrorist operations that killed many innocent Iranians, the program failed. Other venues were also tried, ranging from fabrications about Iran’s alleged interference in Iraq to huge shows of force in the Persian Gulf and a campaign of lies and exaggerations.

Another option that was considered was provoking the Iranians to attack the U.S. forces, hence justifying counterattacks by the U.S. Given the long history of the attacks by the U.S. Navy on Iranian ships and offshore oil installations in the Persian Gulf, and the destruction by the U.S. Navy of the Iranian passenger jet in July 1988 that killed 290 people, creating an “incident” in the Persian Gulf to justify the attacks seemed only “natural.” Then, in January 2008 five Iranian patrol boats supposedly made aggressive moves toward three U.S. warships in the Strait of Hormuz.

Bush called the incident “provocative” and “dangerous,” and it appeared momentarily that Cheney’s wish had been realized. But less than a week later the Pentagon acknowledged that it could not positively identify the Iranian boats as the source of the threatening radio transmission that the press had initially reported coming from the boats. In fact, it had come from a prankster.

Hersh also revealed that in 2008 some administration officials met in Cheney’s office to discuss ways to provoke a war with Iran. As Hersh explained,“There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war. The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT [patrol] boats. Put Navy SEALs on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Strait of Hormuz, start a shoot-up …. It was rejected because you can’t have Americans killing Americans.” But, the War Party learned a lesson: To gain public support for attacking Iran, create the “right” incident.

Four years later, the idea is surfacing again, with the War Party and the Israel lobby calling for an “Iran Pearl Harbor.” Although under Yukiya Amano, the politicized International Atomic Energy Agency has been highly critical of Iran, it still reports consistently that it has found no evidence that Iran has diverted its enriched uranium to a non-peaceful purpose and, in fact, Iran has recently diverted it to peaceful purposes — fabricating fuel rods for the Tehran Research Reactor that produces medical isotopes for 850,000 Iranian patients annually.

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Senior Obama administration officials have also emphasized over the past several months that Iran is not making nuclear weapons and has not even made the political decision to move forward toward building them. Over the past several years there have been several analyses arguing that the U.S. can live with an Iran armed with nuclear weapons, and that such an Iran will even be a stabilizing factor in the Middle East.

Thus, the War Party’s hope for “justification” for war with Iran based on its nuclear program has been quashed, at least for now. It has therefore revived the idea of creating the “right incident” for provoking a war with Iran and gaining the public’s support for it too.

One leading advocate of this has been Patrick Clawson, deputy director of research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), the research arm of AIPAC. Although his recent suggestion for provoking a war with Iran (see below) attracted wide attention, he has been virulently anti-Iran for at least a decade, and he has never shied away from promoting attacks or provocative acts against Iran. In a conference on Iran’s nuclear program in November 2004 at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington, Clawson declared,

Look, if we could find a way in which we could introduce computer viruses which caused the complete shutdown of the Bushehr system before it became operational, that would be delightful.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Senior Obama administration officials have also emphasized over the past several months that Iran is not making nuclear weapons and has not even made the political decision to move forward toward building them. Over the past several years there have been several analyses arguing that the U.S. can live with an Iran armed with nuclear weapons, and that such an Iran will even be a stabilizing factor in the Middle East.
Thus, the War Party’s hope for “justification” for war with Iran based on its nuclear program has been quashed, at least for now. It has therefore revived the idea of creating the “right incident” for provoking a war with Iran and gaining the public’s support for it too.
One leading advocate of this has been Patrick Clawson, deputy director of research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), the research arm of AIPAC. Although his recent suggestion for provoking a war with Iran (see below) attracted wide attention, he has been virulently anti-Iran for at least a decade, and he has never shied away from promoting attacks or provocative acts against Iran. In a conference on Iran’s nuclear program in November 2004 at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington, Clawson declared,
Look, if we could find a way in which we could introduce computer viruses which caused the complete shutdown of the Bushehr system before it became operational, that would be delightful.
So ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
It looks like they have
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
Should we ban free speech then?

SAME DELUSIONAL ZIONIST DRIVEL
It doesn't matter that you flunked out of the KKK....

Your beloved, little Nazi Colony LOVES you frothing & delusional Sociopaths:

“Is Zionism A Collective Mental Illness?”
http://www.mathaba.net/news/...

EXCERPT “The racist Jewish-supremacist political ideology of Zionism is unable to distinguish facts from fantasy”
‘If Israel and its supporters are unable to distinguish between legitimate defence and indiscriminate mass murder then they must be isolated from the rest of the world until such time as they can, and the rule of law is restored in what Norman Finkelstein has rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED

“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...

“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421
EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion."

-----

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> AAAnd how many perverts have you defended today ?
What, you mean your father?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCERPT “The racist Jewish-supremacist political ideology of Zionism is unable to distinguish facts from fantasy”
‘If Israel and its supporters are unable to distinguish between legitimate defence and indiscriminate mass murder then they must be isolated from the rest of the world until such time as they can, and the rule of law is restored in what Norman Finkelstein has rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED
EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion."
-----
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED
I love how rabid you are about your favourite conspiracy theories, and your ass logic as well (since when do rates of autism, a developmental disorder shown to have strong links to genetic abnormalities, have to do with political convictions?).

Let me ask you this; what apparently distinguishes zionism from any other form of nationalism to you?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:

Like I mentioned before, Jesus religion was beginning a ministry of the Word of God, His followers became Christian. Is first apostles ( apprentices) including Peter , were fishermen instructed to drop their nets and become fishermen of men( mankind)..

Since The Holy Trinity ( The father,The Holy Spirit,and Jesus) knew from before the time they crafted the Universe that the Jews would reject Christ and go through the times they are going through now, they would be grafted back to the fig tree that symbolizes Israel .

forget about the Pope, he's a nobody in theology , he does not have any special powers, and he is not a prophet. The pope is a man-made construct by the Roman Catholic church to falsely symbolize "the Way" to God which he is not.

WhatI am writing here are not ASSUMPTIONS , they are facts of what is coming . Just sit back and keep these facts in mind as time goes by. That way, you will see what I'm writing is the truth .

Your religion and many others teach hatred of the Jews. You are the on ethat is jealous of what they are accomplishing in the world. You will be one of those who will
Ans.

Jesus did not start any new religion, why his followers should start a new religion and give themselves a name which Jesus did not give. Who gave them that authority.

2. Do not tell a lie on Jesus. He never knew the word Trinity. Why you implicate him in your false beliefs. Jesus "never knew" that He created this Universe.

3. Why would Orthodox jews would recognize jesus in his second coming, when they did not do in his first coming? What type of logic is this?

2 Billion Christians "praying and begging" that Jesus to return so that "6 million or less" Jews be shown the "right path"?

How deluded you people are, I cannot believe. I think Jews have totally brainwashed you with these "figs" 'lambs''goats' etc.

Come out of it and talk sensibly, if you can!!

03. Why should I forget about Pope? He is representing St. Peter, the Rock on which jesus wanted to built his church!!

Roman Catholics number in Billions, and it is "majority" view that should be taken in this "democracy crazy" world of our time, should it not?

You know for 1500 years after Jesus, there were No Protestants... So how come you originated? There were no Protestants when Paul and Peter were preaching. To which denomination they belonged to?

You have a minority view, so you should keep your mouth shut.

04. My religion does not teach us hate of Jews. We see Jews in the true positions they are.

They rebelled against their YHWH who did so many things for them.

They rejected and killed many prophets and spilled their innocent blood , even in the most holy places.

They rejected Jesus and spoke bad words about him and his mother.

They even tried to kill him.

And when the last and final prophet of God came, they wanted to do the same to him as they tried to do with Jesus.

This is their true position, I mean majority of them.

But after all these charges Quran says "But all of them are not alike, there is amongst the People of book (i.e. Jews and Christians) who rehearse the verses of God in nights and observe prayers and charity and enjoin people to do good…..they shall have reward from their Lord"

And "Amongst them (i.e. jews and Christians) are people who are on right path, but majority of them are rebellious transgressors"

So we are not Anti Jews or Pro Jews. We are Jew neutral.

We see them in the light that they are. We are not brainwashed by them to the extent that we pray to God "to send Jesus, so that these Jews be transformed"!!

PS:

The New Jerusalem is Makkah which is double and many times more in glory of Old Jerusalem.

What Muslims have done to Makkah, no Jew or Christian can do it for Jerusalem.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

As Palestinian hunger strikes come to a head, the world begins to take notice

Four Palestinian prisoners are on hunger strikes to protest their administrative detention and the conditions in which they are being held. While the EU calls on Israel to respect its obligations toward Palestinian prisoners’ human rights, an Israeli NGO reports they are being treated unethically in hospital.

http://972mag.com/as-palestinian-hunger-strik...

A 30-year-old Palestinian man, Arafat Jaradat, died while in Israeli custody today. According to Palestinian human rights organization Al Haq, Jaradat is believed to have died either during or shortly after he was interrogated in Meggido Prison.

http://972mag.com/palestinian-prisoner-dies-i...
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
CONTINUED
Seek some help gay youve fallen out of your pram ,yet again. You are a funny little jerk off please keep posting.What next Elvis has converted to islam?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) 18 hr t 5
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Thu ThisIsSparta 207
Iran wholeheartedly supports Syria, Iraq, Leban... Wed Karmarim 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) Wed Vvy 6
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... Jul 22 Jen 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Jul 22 iamkelly 70
U.S. Must Play Hardball in Nuclear Talks With Iran Jul 21 Jeff Brightone 2
•••
•••