Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,637)

Showing posts 32,721 - 32,740 of36,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Keep up the fairy stories they so touching. Viva Copts.
Sober up.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try doing a bit of research then you might learn something
IDIOT!
Instead of getting information ,NOT from the controlled media!
Thats just it our politicaly correct media is hiding the time bomb that is ticking underneath us. You can bury your head in the sand or up your arrse but its happening before our eyes.
Chinese Guy

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Iran is very difficult issue indeed. Even if Americans go NUKE, is not easy to destroy entire nation.
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You do not know Qualities of Allah as mentioned in Quran, otherwise you would have no hesitation to recognize that He is the same God which Jews and Christians are worshipping.
02. You do not know anything about God, when you say that Jesus was God in Flesh. You say these things without understanding what it really means.
I know jesus lives in the heart of every "new Born" Christians and that is why they commit all those sins and abominations.
Your post is written in a language which is not English, it is full of contradictory statements.
one most important thing I know for fact is allah is nothing more than satan. Himself, do not try to make others swallow that crap from the pit of hell and mohomad was a child molester, as there is plenty of sex slaves in saudi just to prove a point go there and see just how many churches there is. You stupid morans
Grizz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Speak for your self pragmatist. As a American who knows that about 80% of Americans side with Israel and we talk about the real aggressors who are Muslims and the P.A. You all voice your hatred against Israel and the Jews but who will be the smoldering ash left when the G-d of Israel sets his feet on Mount Olives to split it during the battle of Meddido when Gog (Russia) and Magog (Iran) fights to invade and destroy Israel? You will buddy. All your countries will be turned into smoldering. ash. Now where will Allah be when the only true G-d manifests himself in the end? Still in your books.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

End of israel is already on the way

In approx 10 years: No more evil israeli state
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Grizz wrote:
Speak for your self pragmatist. As a American who knows that about 80% of Americans side with Israel and we talk about the real aggressors who are Muslims and the P.A. You all voice your hatred against Israel and the Jews but who will be the smoldering ash left when the G-d of Israel sets his feet on Mount Olives to split it during the battle of Meddido when Gog (Russia) and Magog (Iran) fights to invade and destroy Israel? You will buddy. All your countries will be turned into smoldering. ash. Now where will Allah be when the only true G-d manifests himself in the end? Still in your books.
very well put grizz, and the truth hurts
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Iran is evil Russia is evil The middle east must be taken over for the good of the world !!!!
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Russia stay out you weak country you will never be as strong or influentusl as the usa get it thru your head!!

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You do not know Qualities of Allah as mentioned in Quran, otherwise you would have no hesitation to recognize that He is the same God which Jews and Christians are worshipping.
02. You do not know anything about God, when you say that Jesus was God in Flesh. You say these things without understanding what it really means.
I know jesus lives in the heart of every "new Born" Christians and that is why they commit all those sins and abominations.
Your post is written in a language which is not English, it is full of contradictory statements.
Yo MUQ!

How's it going?

Did you hear about the UNHRC report on Israel telling BiBi & his zionazi buddies that they have to evict ALL the illegal Jewish settlers from Palestinian land in the West Bank?

The times they are a changin'......
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"You do not know Qualities of Allah as mentioned in Quran, otherwise you would have no hesitation to recognize that He is the same God which Jews and Christians are worshipping."
A brilliant point MUQ, perfectly stated.
That you brother for your support. I am much obliged.

Salaam

MUQ
jim

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That you brother for your support. I am much obliged.
Salaam
MUQ
The God of israel is not the same god of muzzlims- You know better than to spread such terrible lie, s saudi is the most vial nation on the planet, who. Anti-christ to to supreme maximus, go tryan start a church in saudi, moron, a bag of hammers has more brains.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> The God of israel is not the same god of muzzlims- You know better than to spread such terrible lie, s saudi is the most vial nation on the planet, who. Anti-christ to to supreme maximus, go tryan start a church in saudi, moron, a bag of hammers has more brains.
Write down the qualities and attributes of Jews and Christians God and then we can verify, what are the Qualities of God that we believe in and whether they are same.

By the way Our Allah, Created the Whole Universe? Did Jews and Christian's God did not create this Universe?

Let us start on a common foot!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Advocate wrote:
All this crock about you loving Jesus and then criticizing those who say they do too?

1) If you refuse to learn about the depictions of deities or a supreme God in the Bible or the Torah then I see no reason why you should insist that guy learn about the Quran.

2) You cannot say for certain if you know more about God than another person and vice versa. That's very rude and arrogant on your part. "God in the flesh" is an expression used to denote that many Christians believe that as Jesus was God's son then he counted as divine expression on earth. I don't believe that and many times have question whether a guy like that ever existed, but that's his prerogative, not mine, and not yours. If you say to live in Allah's service then why rage on a guy for having Jesus in his heart?

3) He wrote in English. Badly written English, but it's still English. I don't know how you got the idea that just because he spells poorly means it's not English.

You're a very puzzling fellow, MUQ. You throw a tantrum if people question you on religious aspects of Islam and yet you do the same to others! I don't understand the angle you're aiming for.
Ans.

We Love jesus and all other prophets of God. And we love those who love these prophets. But when their love "exceeds" the bounds and they make these Prophets and Jesus as "Objects of Worship" we have to intervene.

01. We learn about the qualities of God mentioned in OT and NT books and find most of them confirmed in Quran. And Quranic description of God with His so many attributes is far superior than we find in any of the OT and NT books.

Just find equal ants of those 99 names mentioned in Quran from OT and NT books? So why we should go down from a higher plain to a lower plain, why should not you people climb up?

02. No, I will Never make a claim that I know more about God than any other person.

What I give are not my views but as mentioned in the book of Allah and sayings of our prophet.

If you have any ideas better than that, then please bring it.

03. He wrote in English, but the meaning is not English.

Like he said "Jesus was God in Flesh"…. Is this English language? Can God be Flesh? Does it makes any sense.

Then he said "Jesus was Son of God". Is this English? Can God have a Son? How can God have a Son?

And then he says that Son is as Powerful as God!! Is this English?

These people when they write on these matters use English, but it is not our every day English. It is Gibberish!!

If you want proof, ask these "mental giants" to explain Trinity to you in simple plain English!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
01. one most important thing I know for fact is Allah is nothing more than Satan.

02. Himself, do not try to make others swallow that crap from the pit of hell and mohomad was a child molester, as there is plenty of sex slaves in saudi just to prove a point go there and see just how many churches there is. You stupid morans
Ans.

01. To say that Allah is Satan shows that you know nothing about either of them and are just speaking thru your hatred filled uncouth mind.

For starter in Quran it is said that "before you Read Quran, seek Refuge from Allah against the accursed Satan"

How could it be if Allah and Satan are one and same, did Satan inserted this verse in the book of Allah?

02. Your comments about our prophet, confirm your status as an uncouth person, having a foul mouth and fouler thought process.

Persons like you are what is behind this anti Islam and anti Muslim campaigns in Western countries.

Your hate will not do any harm to either islam or Muslim or Our Prophet's status… it would only cause you deep pain when you see Islam propagating and getting stronger.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> The God of israel is not the same god of muzzlims- You know better than to spread such terrible lie, s saudi is the most vial nation on the planet, who. Anti-christ to to supreme maximus, go tryan start a church in saudi, moron, a bag of hammers has more brains.
The God of Israel is also not the God of ChristTurds.

The Israelis do not believe in the absurdity, the monstrosity and the abomination known as Trinity or the Triune God.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
End of israel is already on the way
In approx 10 years: No more evil israeli state
Viva the muslim botherhood they will starve egypt much sooner. The egpytian people removed one devil only to replace him with morsi and the islamist devils that will be 7 times worse, remember that when your killing each other for bread.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The USA should respect international laws instead of their laws for the GREEDY,
They can't even keep to the laws of their land,
They meaning the Government.
Instead of dictating to us and making prisoners of the american people with their Patriot Act.
For those of America who think you're FREE you should WAKE UP!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

hunter wrote:
Instead of dictating to us and making prisoners of the american people with their Patriot Act.
Born Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

hunter wrote:
Foolish statment made from person living in comfort . When is all history have people been free?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,721 - 32,740 of36,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Report: Iran's vice-president says row over hea... 1 hr Kar 1
Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe T... (Apr '10) 4 hr Haj 3,725
iran vs turkey - who would win? (Dec '12) 5 hr mr xj 68
H.E. Ambassador Farhad Sepahbody, Iranian Diplo... 16 hr cyrus sepahbody 1
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground 23 hr Sarah 2
Homosexuality in Iran (Jul '13) Apr 17 w wmanuk 28
Iran protests UN ambassador ban to United Nations Apr 15 Jeff Brightone 1
•••
•••