Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37576 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Seizing Oil? Is THAT what is behind it all? Is THAT what for 9/11 was planned and executed? I did not know that.
02. Who says ALL Isreali are bad? I am only criticizing the Ashkenazi Zionists and those who spearhead this hate filled agenda against Palestinians.
03. Human Right Record is a Trump Card using which you can shoot down any claim!! And the beauty of Human Right violation is that only works for your opponents and not on you!! They can reject Turkey, Russia, China, Japan any country based on their "poor" Human Rights record!!
04. The Nation based Democracy "needs to survive" on the fear of an Enemy. Unless you have an enemy your Democracy and not nationalism and your patriotism cannot survive.
So they always need an enemy, if there is no one existing they "invent" one. They "chose" Islam as their "next" enemy immediately after fall of USSR.
General Comment:
Your entire post is an "apology" and to justify whatever is happening.
What prevents you from calling a spade a spade. At least your conscience will be clear.
But by finding excuses after excuses would lower your moral standards also.
You should try to speak the truth and do not justify what wrongs are being done by your nation and any nation for than manner.
1) 9/11 was engineered as a response to the US's foreign policy; but even then not even a perosn you loathe deeply deserves such a fate, and even then, it has only made things worse for the Middle East.

2)It's fallacious to assume that all Eastern/Central European born Israelis are the sole ones at the heart of the matter. That, and what makes Zionism any worse than Pan - Arabism or any other form of Middle Eastern nationalism? They're all nationalism anyways.

3) Japan, however, boasts a better current record than the nations preceding it on your list.

4) Democracy doesn't survive solely due to "an enemy's fear." Democracy depends on the will of the people. It's not perfect, but hey, it's the best out here!

How are my posts in any way apologies? I don't need to stammer my way through straw manning and red herrings and constantly contradict myself -- you do that already.
w wman uk

UK

#37578 Jan 15, 2013
True in africa and the middle east today as the day it was written

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Romeen a hundred years ago .

Come on is there anyone that can disprove this.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37579 Jan 15, 2013
Advocate wrote:
1) 9/11 was engineered as a response to the US's foreign policy; but even then not even a person you loathe deeply deserves such a fate, and even then, it has only made things worse for the Middle East.

2)It's fallacious to assume that all Eastern/Central European born Israelis are the sole ones at the heart of the matter. That, and what makes Zionism any worse than Pan - Arabism or any other form of Middle Eastern nationalism? They're all nationalism anyways.

3) Japan, however, boasts a better current record than the nations preceding it on your list.

4) Democracy doesn't survive solely due to "an enemy's fear." Democracy depends on the will of the people. It's not perfect, but hey, it's the best out here!

How are my posts in any way apologies? I don't need to stammer my way through straw manning and red herrings and constantly contradict myself -- you do that already.
Ans.

01. The Time will come when Most people in USA would Loath the Person whom I loath. In my view he has harmed USA in such a way that it would take more than 100 years to undo the damage.

He rightly mentioned it “another Crusade” and it would have the same “Long Lasting effect” as Crusades did. And it happened right before our eyes and in this modern age, when every facility was available to reach at the truth.

When US people could be decived by media in this age who within 15 minutes of WTC fall gave “Unanimous Judgement” that “No one but Al Qaeda can do this Job”!!

And then it was all “down hill” road from then on, can TV sets lie? How can we believe in any thing else?

Poor US people and this “Strange US Dream”!!

02. It is the Ashkenazi Jews that were behind the Zionist movement. It is they who are controlling US finances and Media and it is they who are calling shots in Isreal.

The “religious and right minded Jews” are as removed from the decision making as Popes and Bishops and Priests in Western countries!!

04. No Democracy does not survive “Only” on enemy fear, but it needs as “enemy”, real or imaginary to unify the population and take their mind away from its defects.

The essence of Democracy is that Rulers should be chosen by the consent of people, there could be many ways to take the consent of people. It is not the ways but the sprit which counts.

But the Modern Materialistic Democracy which we see practiced in Most Western countries, is uncontrolled democracy and it \results in lowering Morality and Moral values.

In this democracy, small special interest groups manipulate the views of majority.

This is the chief defect of this democracy and what we saw in 9/11, when the Govt.“Just ignored: the protest rallies in many cities and went ahead with their plans.

PS:

I call your post apologetic, because you try to “justify” the actions of your Govt. By any way, fair or foul.

If you cannot do any thing to correct situation, at least you should speak the truth and have a clear conscience.

By justifying false actions, we become a party of those wrong doers. You don’t enjoy any of the “spoils” but you share their “Guilt”?

So why not have a clear mind and conscience free from any bigotry.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37580 Jan 15, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

An American Legacy: Her Deadly Warriors-in-Chief

By Gary Brumback (contd.)

War is not inevitable. There have been peaceful periods throughout history here and there in the world. And war can be ended, possibly forever. Doing so will require changing the personal characteristics and circumstances of our future U.S. presidents.

As for the four character flaws, they won’t change in a sitting president. They have been crystallized and hardened during his formative years. We must elect an entirely different kind of presidency, one whose characteristics are the mirror image of the four. We know when the four positive sides exist by looking at the candidate’s personal history. We give ourselves a better chance of electing a candidate having no character flaws by changing how we elect the candidates and, in the long run, by grooming them early. The way we elect presidents needs to be changed from winner-take all to an approval voting or an alternative, scored voting. Either approach leaves the Constitutional requirement of an Electoral College intact.

Besides possessing the four positive character traits, the person ought to be a female. Not just any female though. Rule out Hillary Clinton, she of the “we came, we saw, we killed” morality and wife of a man who some argue is an international war criminal. And rule out Elizabeth Warren, the brand new U.S. Senator from Massachusetts. She apparently believes Iran is a significant threat to the U.S. and is too closely allied with AIPAC, the American/Israeli lobby group reportedly just itching to get the U.S. into a war with Iran. Future candidates need to be groomed through training, mentoring, and being down-ballot candidates and office holders for progressive, non-imperialistic causes.

As for getting rid of the “badvantagious” circumstances I devoted much of my book about the corpocracy on that very goal. 13 In the book are numerous proposals for legislative, political, judicial and economic reforms. In one of the chapters I propose “waging war on war” with more than 20 major reform initiatives such as nationalizing and reorienting the defense industry, joining the International Criminal Court, and creating a dual community versus military service draft.

We cannot afford to leave President Barack Obama out of the equation notwithstanding what I said about intractable personal characteristics. He needs to be pressured daily by antiwar and peace groups to stop his drone strikes, and these same groups need to stop acting as if their existence depends more on war than on peace and to start uniting and orchestrating corporate and government reform strike forces against all members of the industrial/military/political complex.

I started this article with some doggerel. I will end it with some more:“America was born in the womb of war. Will she die in her arms?” Einstein once said that “War cannot be humanized. It can only be abolished.”I agree. Whether you do or not, my guess is that at least some wars and military interventions have been over the top for you and that you do not want anymore than I do the risk of the transgressions of our history continuing unabated and descending on our descendants in a climatic and irreversible finale.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37581 Jan 15, 2013

Gary Brumback, PhD is a retired psychologist and Fellow of both the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science. He is the author of The Devil’s Marriage: Break Up the Corpocracy or Leave Democracy in the Lurch.
Notes

[1] Zinn, Howard. A people's history of the United States. NY: HarperPerennial, 2005.
[2] History of US military Overt and Covert Global Interventions. July 15, 2012 by Brian Wilson. http://www.brianwillson.com/history-us-milita...
[3] Kohlberg, L. The psychology of moral development: The nature and validity of moral stages. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1984.

[4] From Michael Sherry in his review (The American Scholar Autumn 2010) of the book Cultures of War: Pearl Harbor/Hiroshima/9-11/Iraq, by John Dower. NY: Norton, 2010.
[5] Sociopathic narcissism: A political syndrome, by William Manson, Dissident Voice, October 26, 2012.
[6] Brumback, G.B. The Devil's Marriage: Break Up the Corpocracy or Leave Democracy in the Lurch. Bloomington, IN: Author House, 2011.
]7] The Efficacy and Ethics of U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy, April 30, 2012. Transcript of remarks by John O. Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. click here
[8] An unsent letter to the President's chief counterterrorism adviser by Gary Brumback, OpEdNews.com , May 17. 2012.
[9] The Erasmus quote is from Just and unjust war www.co.quaker.org/Writings/JustAndUnjustWar by Howard Zinn
[10] Ibid.
[11] Zinn, A people's history---. Page 198.
[12] Brumback, The devil's marriage---. Page 38.
[13] Selling war as smart power by Coleen Rowley, OpEdNews.com , August 31, 2012.
[14] Brumback, The Devil's marriage---.
w wman uk

UK

#37583 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Gary Brumback, PhD is a retired psychologist and Fellow of both the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science. He is the author of The Devil’s Marriage: Break Up the Corpocracy or Leave Democracy in the Lurch.
Notes
[1] Zinn, Howard. A people's history of the United States. NY: HarperPerennial, 2005.
[2] History of US military Overt and Covert Global Interventions. July 15, 2012 by Brian Wilson. http://www.brianwillson.com/history-us-milita...
[3] Kohlberg, L. The psychology of moral development: The nature and validity of moral stages. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1984.
[4] From Michael Sherry in his review (The American Scholar Autumn 2010) of the book Cultures of War: Pearl Harbor/Hiroshima/9-11/Iraq, by John Dower. NY: Norton, 2010.
[5] Sociopathic narcissism: A political syndrome, by William Manson, Dissident Voice, October 26, 2012.
[6] Brumback, G.B. The Devil's Marriage: Break Up the Corpocracy or Leave Democracy in the Lurch. Bloomington, IN: Author House, 2011.
]7] The Efficacy and Ethics of U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy, April 30, 2012. Transcript of remarks by John O. Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. click here
[8] An unsent letter to the President's chief counterterrorism adviser by Gary Brumback, OpEdNews.com , May 17. 2012.
[9] The Erasmus quote is from Just and unjust war www.co.quaker.org/Writings/JustAndUnjustWar by Howard Zinn
[10] Ibid.
[11] Zinn, A people's history---. Page 198.
[12] Brumback, The devil's marriage---. Page 38.
[13] Selling war as smart power by Coleen Rowley, OpEdNews.com , August 31, 2012.
[14] Brumback, The Devil's marriage---.
The admonished muq resorting to cut and paste again.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37584 Jan 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The Time will come when Most people in USA would Loath the Person whom I loath. In my view he has harmed USA in such a way that it would take more than 100 years to undo the damage.
He rightly mentioned it “another Crusade” and it would have the same “Long Lasting effect” as Crusades did. And it happened right before our eyes and in this modern age, when every facility was available to reach at the truth.
When US people could be decived by media in this age who within 15 minutes of WTC fall gave “Unanimous Judgement” that “No one but Al Qaeda can do this Job”!!
And then it was all “down hill” road from then on, can TV sets lie? How can we believe in any thing else?
Poor US people and this “Strange US Dream”!!
02. It is the Ashkenazi Jews that were behind the Zionist movement. It is they who are controlling US finances and Media and it is they who are calling shots in Isreal.
The “religious and right minded Jews” are as removed from the decision making as Popes and Bishops and Priests in Western countries!!
04. No Democracy does not survive “Only” on enemy fear, but it needs as “enemy”, real or imaginary to unify the population and take their mind away from its defects.
The essence of Democracy is that Rulers should be chosen by the consent of people, there could be many ways to take the consent of people. It is not the ways but the sprit which counts.
But the Modern Materialistic Democracy which we see practiced in Most Western countries, is uncontrolled democracy and it \results in lowering Morality and Moral values.
In this democracy, small special interest groups manipulate the views of majority.
This is the chief defect of this democracy and what we saw in 9/11, when the Govt.“Just ignored: the protest rallies in many cities and went ahead with their plans.
PS:
I call your post apologetic, because you try to “justify” the actions of your Govt. By any way, fair or foul.
If you cannot do any thing to correct situation, at least you should speak the truth and have a clear conscience.
By justifying false actions, we become a party of those wrong doers. You don’t enjoy any of the “spoils” but you share their “Guilt”?
So why not have a clear mind and conscience free from any bigotry.
You are being incredibly unclear. First you denounce racism but then spout "It is the Ashkenazi Jews that were behind the Zionist movement. It is they who are controlling US finances and Media and it is they who are calling shots in Isreal." You have no quantifiable evidence for conspiracy theories as to media control.
Democracy in of itself is not a materialistic philosophy or system of government. I cannot understand this bias you have against it when it's clear you know nothing of it and never will because you choose to live mired in the backwards thought that apparently a totalitarian, absolutist monarchy is the best kind of government, then say it isn't, and then never specify as to what you entail to be a perfect government.

Lastly, what on earth do you mean by "my" government? I daresay you have never been to Mexico and could care less for it. Honestly, things may be uneasy down here but I at least take comfort in the fact that we have at least more freedom to fight for our rights, rather than stay complacent and enforce our own misery as you choose to do in the KSA.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37585 Jan 18, 2013
Advocate wrote:
01. You are being incredibly unclear. First you denounce racism but then spout "It is the Ashkenazi Jews that were behind the Zionist movement. It is they who are controlling US finances and Media and it is they who are calling shots in Isreal."

02. You have no quantifiable evidence for conspiracy theories as to media control.

03. Democracy in of itself is not a materialistic philosophy or system of government. I cannot understand this bias you have against it when it's clear you know nothing of it and never will because you choose to live mired in the backwards thought that apparently a totalitarian, absolutist monarchy is the best kind of government, then say it isn't, and then never specify as to what you entail to be a perfect government.

05. Lastly, what on earth do you mean by "my" government? I daresay you have never been to Mexico and could care less for it. Honestly, things may be uneasy down here but I at least take comfort in the fact that we have at least more freedom to fight for our rights, rather than stay complacent and enforce our own misery as you choose to do in the KSA.
Ans.

01. That Jews have “un- proportional” number of people in the top Escalon of Print, Film and News Media can be researched very easily. I am amazed that you not googled that info already.

02. I have written a monograph on this very subject and posted it on this thread also in serial form.

03. I am not against democracy as such, but this Western Democracy, which removes religion from its law making.

The essential of democracy is that rulers should rule with the approval and consent of the people and that is all.

This Modern democracy with regular elections and a “ruling party” and an “opposition party”, and these at the throats of each other, with aim to wrench power from each other…..is the illness which is very harmful for the real democracy.

This type of democracy paves the way for powerful and special interest groups to control the nation from proxy.

05. My Govt. I mean the Govt. and the system you are supporting. It does not necessarily mean Govt. of Mexico.

The way you people blame me for Govt. of Saudi Arabia even if I have no say in it or its actions!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37586 Jan 18, 2013
-

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy

November 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - It’s 2025 and an American “triple canopy” of advanced surveillance and armed drones fills the heavens from the lower- to the exo-atmosphere. A wonder of the modern age, it can deliver its weaponry anywhere on the planet with staggering speed, knock out an enemy’s satellite communications system, or follow individuals biometrically for great distances. Along with the country’s advanced cyberwar capacity, it’s also the most sophisticated militarized information system ever created and an insurance policy for U.S. global dominion deep into the twenty-first century. It’s the future as the Pentagon imagines it; it’s under development; and Americans know nothing about it.

They are still operating in another age.“Our Navy is smaller now than at any time since 1917,” complained Republican candidate Mitt Romney during the last presidential debate.
With words of withering mockery, President Obama shot back:“Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed... the question is not a game of Battleship, where we're counting ships. It's what are our capabilities.”
Obama later offered just a hint of what those capabilities might be:“What I did was work with
our joint chiefs of staff to think about, what are we going to need in the future to make sure that we are safe?... We need to be thinking about cyber security. We need to be talking about space.”

Amid all the post-debate media chatter, however, not a single commentator seemed to have a clue when it came to the profound strategic changes encoded in the president’s sparse words. Yet for the past four years, working in silence and secrecy, the Obama administration has presided over a technological revolution in defense planning, moving the nation far beyond bayonets and battleships to cyberwarfare and the full-scale weaponization of space. In the face of waning economic influence, this bold new breakthrough in what’s called “information warfare” may prove significantly responsible should U.S. global dominion somehow continue far into the twenty-first century.

While the technological changes involved are nothing less than revolutionary, they have deep historical roots in a distinctive style of American global power. It’s been evident from the moment this nation first stepped onto the world stage with its conquest of the Philippines in 1898. Over the span of a century, plunged into three Asian crucibles of counterinsurgency -- in the Philippines, Vietnam, and Afghanistan -- the U.S. military has repeatedly been pushed to the breaking point. It has repeatedly responded by fusing the nation’s most advanced technologies into new information infrastructures of unprecedented power.

That military first created a manual information regime for Philippine pacification, then a computerized apparatus to fight communist guerrillas in Vietnam. Finally, during its decade-plus in Afghanistan (and its years in Iraq), the Pentagon has begun to fuse biometrics, cyberwarfare, and a potential future triple canopy aerospace shield into a robotic information regime that could produce a platform of unprecedented power for the exercise of global dominion -- or for future military disaster.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37587 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. That Jews have “un- proportional” number of people in the top Escalon of Print, Film and News Media can be researched very easily. I am amazed that you not googled that info already.
02. I have written a monograph on this very subject and posted it on this thread also in serial form.
03. I am not against democracy as such, but this Western Democracy, which removes religion from its law making.
The essential of democracy is that rulers should rule with the approval and consent of the people and that is all.
This Modern democracy with regular elections and a “ruling party” and an “opposition party”, and these at the throats of each other, with aim to wrench power from each other…..is the illness which is very harmful for the real democracy.
This type of democracy paves the way for powerful and special interest groups to control the nation from proxy.
05. My Govt. I mean the Govt. and the system you are supporting. It does not necessarily mean Govt. of Mexico.
The way you people blame me for Govt. of Saudi Arabia even if I have no say in it or its actions!!
My god. I don't think you even know the history behind Jewish presence in the media. You should google it. They have an article on it on RationalWiki. Second, who's to say that just because they're Jewish it means they'll use it to broadcast certain opinions? No, I think the media has less to do with religious affiliation and more with opinionated politics. Conservatives, regardless of their religion or irreligion, will always make me more suspect of them than people who are religious/irreligious but are liberally oriented.

Also, I'm pretyt sure that you do not understand how a democracy works. There's a reason why Swedish democracy is said to perform better than the US democracy, and why the South Korean democracy is said to perform better over the Iraqi one. You clearly do not understand that the more religious and conservative a government is, the worse off the nation is. Look at the US, where a church gives thanks for the deaths of innocent children. Look at the KSA, where religious police abuse passersby and are immune to prosecution. Religion doesn't improve society; a willingness for change and a desire to help the community does.

What d'you mean the system I support? It's very sound of me to support democracy. There's really no contest as to any other form of government; just compare! Also, you are not the government of the KSA, but I find it disturbing that you approve of and endorse the way it governs.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37589 Jan 18, 2013
Advocate wrote:
01. My god. I don't think you even know the history behind Jewish presence in the media. You should google it...

02. Also, I'm pretty sure that you do not understand how a democracy works. There's a reason why Swedish democracy is said to perform better than the US democracy,.

03. You clearly do not understand that the more religious and conservative a government is, the worse off the nation is.

04. Religion doesn't improve society; a willingness for change and a desire to help the community does.

05. What d'you mean the system I support?
Ans.

01. I think you do not understand how Jews control your media. What would you say if "Most Influential people" in your media were having Muslim sounding names? Did you not see how the Media "raised hell" when a UAE based company won a "fair deal" to manage US Port?

There are many ways in which one can see Jewish control on US Media, they always show Jews and Israelis in the "positive light" and show Arabs and Muslims in the negative light. That is how people's mind are brainwashed and they are ready to "believe" in any thing negative they read in their media.

I have written a Monograph on Jewish control on US Media and here is the link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8004976/

(And more details are in next post)

02. I might not be "sure" how democracy works, but do "You" know how it works? Considering that I am a native of India and India is the World's biggest working democracy, I should know how it works.

And that is why I say that Western democracy is not the best system for humanity.

03. Rise in living standard and advancement in science and technology are not the "only" standard thru which we should evaluate working of a nation. The present western democracy has resulted in lowering morality and moral standards with each passing year. So much so that there might not be difference between humans and animals after a few decades.

See how much they are "protecting" Sodomy and Lesbianism in these Western Democracies? Does it not show that they have stooped to the lowest levels? There might be more, we might find that they might make it "compulsory" , telling unless you perform these acts even once, you have not "graduated" from your "past sickness"?

04. Religions tell you what is real purpose of your life. The Modern Materialistic Philosophy tends you to forget what is the purpose of your life. All this advancement in Science and Technology and Human Welfare and Democracy could not prevent WW-1 and WW-2 and it would not protect WW-3.

05. The democracy I support is what is allowed in Islam and what was practiced during the earliest Islamic society. That was the True Democracy , which was based on justice and equity. But the laws were based on Revelation of God that is the Best and very unbiased view of human problems.

Who can know humans better than who created humans?

People trying to ignore Divine Guidance are like who are bent on digging their own well, and ignore the flowing pure and healthy river flowing near by.

Humans swing from one extreme to another extreme, looking for the "best course"….the best course is in the middle, which they never notice while swinging from one extreme to another extreme.

Any Democratic system that allowed GWB the Great and Tony "the puddle" Blair has to have some fatal flaws in it. You agree or do you disagree with my observation?

PS: I present below a "synopsis" of Jewish Presence in US Media, I doubt a "die hard" supporter of denying Jewish control would digest it!!

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37591 Jan 18, 2013
MSNBC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Msnbc
Phil Griffin(Jewish spouse: Kory Apton)– President
http://www.nbcuni.com/management/executives-b ...

Bill Wolff(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President, Primetime Programming

Michael Rubin(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President, Long Form Programming
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080273/ns/msnb ...
(no picture available)

Sharon Otterman(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
(no picture available)

NBC News:

Steve Capus(Ashkenazi Jew)– President

Bob Epstein(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“Nightly News with Brian Williams”

Betsy Fischer(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“Meet the Press”

Nancy Nathan(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“The Chris Matthews Show”

David Corvo(Jewish spouse: Michele Willens)– Executive Producer,“Dateline NBC”

Mark Whitaker(Jewish spouse: Alexis Gelber)– Senior Vice President and Washington D.C. Bureau Chief

Lauren Kapp(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President, NBC News Marketing and Communications

Alexandra Wallace(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President

Cheryl Gould(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President

Elena Nachmanoff(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President

Lloyd Siegel(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President, News Partnerships

Mark Lukasiewicz(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President, NBC News Specials and Digital Media

NPR News:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Public_ ...

Ellen Weiss(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President for News
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php ...

Dick Meyer(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Editor for News

Mark Stencel(Ashkenazi Jew)– Managing Editor, Digital News

Jeffrey Katz(Ashkenazi Jew)– Deputy Managing Editor, Digital News

Summary:

Of the sixty-seven(67) senior executives of the major television and radio news networks, forty-seven(47) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 70%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television and radio news networks by a factor of 35 times(3,500 percent).

To redress the balance we need some mathematics...
We NEED to have...

2303 Gentile CHAIRMEN to counter 47 Jews representing 2% of Jews in USA!!

Lets look for nearly 2280 extra gentile NEWSFOLKS if we ever to have some fair play and stop the MISINFORMATION MANIPULATION AND COVER UP of atrocities by the Zionist terror state and how the gentiles are roped into all the conflicts unwittingly!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37590 Jan 18, 2013
Who Controls the News?

ABC News:

Ben Sherwood(Ashkenazi Jew)– President
http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/bios/display_b ...

Amy Entelis(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President, Talent Recruitment and Business Affairs

Nancy Han(Jewish spouse: Scott Wapner)– Executive Producer,“ABC News NOW”

Jeffrey W. Schneider(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President, Communications

Paul Slavin(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President, ABC News Digital

Bloomberg:

Michael R. Bloomberg(Ashkenazi Jew)– Founder and Owner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomber ...

Peter T. Grauer(Ashkenazi Jew)– Chairman
http://www.milkeninstitute.org/events/events ....

Daniel L. Doctoroff(Ashkenazi Jew)– President
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_L._Doctor ...

Matthew Winkler(Ashkenazi Jew)– Editor in Chief, Bloomberg News
http://www.milkeninstitute.org/events/gcprogr ...

Norman Pearlstine(Ashkenazi Jew)– Chief Content Officer, Bloomberg News
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Pearlstin ...

Andrew Lack(Ashkenazi Jew)– Chief Executive Officer, Bloomberg Multimedia
http://www.paleycenter.org/andrew-lack-ceo-mu ...

CBS News:

Paul Friedman(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Vice President
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/uti ...

Barbara Fedida(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President, Talent and Development
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/09/uti ...

Bill Martens(Ashkenazi Jew)– Vice President of Product Development and Strategy, CBSNews.com
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/18/uti ...?

Jeffrey Fager(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“60 Minutes”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/01/04/60m ...

David Friedman(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“The Early Show”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/10/ear ...

Rick Kaplan(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“CBS Evening News With Katie Couric”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/08/uti ...

Rand Morrison(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“CBS News Sunday Morning”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/08/sun ...

Carin Pratt(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“Face The Nation”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/20/ftn ...

Susan Zirinsky(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Producer,“48 Hours”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/08/01/48h ...

CNBC:

Mark Hoffman(Ashkenazi Jew)– President and Chief Executive Officer

CNN:

Jonathan Klein(Ashkenazi Jew)– Former President
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Klein_ %...

Ken Jautz(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Vice President
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/jaut ...

Scot M. Safon(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Vice President
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/safo ...

Susan M. Bunda(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Vice President of Content Development and Strategy
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/bund ...

Susan Grant(Ashkenazi Jew)– Executive Vice President of CNN News Services
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/gran ...

Katherine Green(Ashkenazi Jew)– Senior Vice President of Programming
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/gree ...
Lance

Ottawa, Canada

#37592 Jan 19, 2013
Whenever Israel-Firsters use the argument that Palestinian fighters hide behind civilians and use them as human shields, I encourage readers to challenge this by asking why are Israeli soldiers are hiding behind Israelis civilians? Point out and ask why are Israeli soldiers using public transportation including buses and taxis to ride in and out of their military bases which are embedded deep inside of Israel’s major population centres, and why is Israel locating its munitions and armaments factories, and munitions production centres inside of its major cities.
Please free to share with others and feel free to keep on using any of the variations of the phrases below and rotate them so that they are always in the faces of Israel-Firsters and so that journalists can become aware of, and challenge Israel-Firster sound-bites and spokespeople directly also!
Notwithstanding Israel-Firsters’ best efforts (which are pretty pathetic), fellow readers, please feel free to use any of the short responses below whenever Israel-Firsters complain that the Palestinians are making use of civilians as human shields. These responses should be used one at a time and can be modified as needed so that the Israel-Firsters no longer have a monopoly on the subject of “human shields”, which they use to justify attacking Palestinian civilian infrastructure like apartments, buses, ambulances, press headquarters, factories, houses, apartment blocks et al each and every time!
w wman uk

UK

#37593 Jan 19, 2013
Nice to see MUG has come off the cut and paste breifly only to reveil again a Jew hating biggot. Being at native of india you can see the poverty suffering that islam bring to its suporters and the problems with rapes and asaults against women that happens because islam teaches that women are second class and should be wraped. If they are not, its not the murhumnas fault if she gets raped, if it is a non believer that doesnt matter if she is the family, can be apeased with money. So its all the fault of the Jews a few gays and lesbians why you mention this l dont know there really are so few? Is it because your repressed? Is it because there are so few Jews gays and lesbians around that the murhumnas have resorted to killing each other in vast numbers ie 100+ in murhumnastan last week unarmed oil worker this week that without going to syria or africa. Why dont you direct your reserches as to why islam fails so completly to govern any country efectively Churchill words stand firm and are more valid today than when the were written 100 years ago.
w wman uk

UK

#37594 Jan 19, 2013
Lance wrote:
Whenever Israel-Firsters use the argument that Palestinian fighters hide behind civilians and use them as human shields, I encourage readers to challenge this by asking why are Israeli soldiers are hiding behind Israelis civilians? Point out and ask why are Israeli soldiers using public transportation including buses and taxis to ride in and out of their military bases which are embedded deep inside of Israel’s major population centres, and why is Israel locating its munitions and armaments factories, and munitions production centres inside of its major cities.
Please free to share with others and feel free to keep on using any of the variations of the phrases below and rotate them so that they are always in the faces of Israel-Firsters and so that journalists can become aware of, and challenge Israel-Firster sound-bites and spokespeople directly also!
Notwithstanding Israel-Firsters’ best efforts (which are pretty pathetic), fellow readers, please feel free to use any of the short responses below whenever Israel-Firsters complain that the Palestinians are making use of civilians as human shields. These responses should be used one at a time and can be modified as needed so that the Israel-Firsters no longer have a monopoly on the subject of “human shields”, which they use to justify attacking Palestinian civilian infrastructure like apartments, buses, ambulances, press headquarters, factories, houses, apartment blocks et al each and every time!
Please be free to explain why the gansta palistininian leadership get rich from their arab sponcers while the palistinian youth bleeds. Please be free to explain why more palistinians have been killed by the infighting of the many groups vieing for the arab sponcers money, than by the IDF.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37595 Jan 19, 2013
And explain why "every Israeli Prime Minister and President and Knesset member" died as a Pauper?

How idiotic some persons can get, one fails to understand?

Instead of answering the genuine question as to why Israeli soldiers are hiding behind civilians, people try to change the direction of question.

This is usual tactics.

Instead of answering my charge that these Jews control US news media, he has simple said I used "cut and paste", as if this is the ultimate sin on this thread.

So this sin will "dissolve" the argument, will it?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37596 Jan 19, 2013
-

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)
America’s First Information Revolution

This distinctive U.S. system of imperial information gathering (and the surveillance and war-making practices that go with it) traces its origins to some brilliant American innovations in the management of textual, statistical, and visual data. Their sum was nothing less than a new information infrastructure with an unprecedented capacity for mass surveillance.

During two extraordinary decades, American inventions like Thomas Alva Edison’s quadruplex telegraph (1874), Philo Remington’s commercial typewriter (1874), Melvil Dewey’s library decimal system (1876), and Herman Hollerith’s patented punch card (1889) created synergies that led to the militarized application of America’s first information revolution. To pacify a determined guerrilla resistance that persisted in the Philippines for a decade after 1898, the U.S. colonial regime -- unlike European empires with their cultural studies of “Oriental civilizations”-- used these advanced information technologies to amass detailed empirical data on Philippine society. In this way, they forged an Argus-eyed security apparatus that played a major role in crushing the Filipino nationalist movement. The resulting colonial policing and surveillance system would also leave a lasting institutional imprint on the emerging American state.

When the U.S. entered World War I in 1917, the “father of U.S. military intelligence” Colonel Ralph Van Deman drew upon security methods he had developed years before in the Philippines to found the Army’s Military Intelligence Division. He recruited a staff that quickly grew from one (himself) to 1,700, deployed some 300,000 citizen-operatives to compile more than a million pages of surveillance reports on American citizens, and laid the foundations for a permanent domestic surveillance apparatus.

A version of this system rose to unparalleled success during World War II when Washington established the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) as the nation’s first worldwide espionage agency. Among its nine branches, Research & Analysis recruited a staff of nearly 2,000 academics who amassed 300,000 photographs, a million maps, and three million file cards, which they deployed in an information system via “indexing, cross-indexing, and counter-indexing” to answer countless tactical questions.

Yet by early 1944, the OSS found itself, in the words of historian Robin Winks,“drowning under the flow of information.” Many of the materials it had so carefully collected were left to molder in storage, unread and unprocessed. Despite its ambitious global reach, this first U.S. information regime, absent technological change, might well have collapsed under its own weight, slowing the flow of foreign intelligence that would prove so crucial for America’s exercise of global dominion after World War II.

w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#37598 Jan 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
And explain why "every Israeli Prime Minister and President and Knesset member" died as a Pauper?
How idiotic some persons can get, one fails to understand?
Instead of answering the genuine question as to why Israeli soldiers are hiding behind civilians, people try to change the direction of question.
This is usual tactics.
Instead of answering my charge that these Jews control US news media, he has simple said I used "cut and paste", as if this is the ultimate sin on this thread.
So this sin will "dissolve" the argument, will it?
The IDF are there because if they were not the murhumna would kill any Jew they could get away with. When peace threaten the income of the gangsta palistininian leadership they fire off a few rockets derail any talks the palistianian youth bleeds and they get yet more funds from their arab sponcers. Its not a sin to cut and paste but it much better for you to reveil yourself mr jehad. Why not start by writing a monograpth about who supplies the rockets that are being fired into Isreal?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37599 Jan 20, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> The IDF are there because if they were not the murhumna would kill any Jew they could get away with. When peace threaten the income of the gangsta palistininian leadership they fire off a few rockets derail any talks the palistianian youth bleeds and they get yet more funds from their arab sponcers. Its not a sin to cut and paste but it much better for you to reveil yourself mr jehad. Why not start by writing a monograpth about who supplies the rockets that are being fired into Isreal?
And who supplies the money for israeli army, Mr. Know it all?

And you did not answer, which Israeli prime minister, or president or any member of Knesset died as a pauper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran's President Rouhani congratulates Christia... Fri Kar 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Thu ProudtobeTaken 80
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 24 Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 24 french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Dec 23 Common Reactor 28
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
Why are Persian Kurds & Persian Iranians not fr... Dec 21 Setar 4
More from around the web