Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
A good muslim is a dead 1

Frankfort, KY

#37526 Dec 29, 2012
This is nonsense. Abu Bakr was already a devout follower of Muhammad and his confidant. Abu Lahab and Abul Hakam (whom Muhammad derogatorily called Abu Jahl, father of ignorance) had nothing to do with Abu Bakr. How can having sex with a child placate one's enemies? Assuming this ridiculous excuse is true, what about Aisha? Was she only a pawn for Muhammad’s political maneuvers? In one thing the Grand Ayatollah is right. As a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl, unless he is a pedophile. The Islamocritic scholar, Abul Kasem, has demonstrated that in Islam there is actually no age limit for marrying a child. He found the following hadith which shows a Muslim man can marry an infant. However should one of his adult wives suckle that infant both wives become haram to him. Case of one of two wives suckling the other-If a man marry an infant and an adult and the latter should give milk to the former, both wives become prohibited with respect to that man [their husband], because if they were to continue united in marriage to him, it would imply the propriety of joint cohabitation with the foster-mother and her foster-daughter, which is prohibited, in the same manner as joint cohabitation with a natural mother and daughter-It is to be observed on this occasion, that if the husband should not have had carnal connexion with the adult wife, she is not entitled to any dower whatever, because the separation has proceeded from her, before consummation :-but the infant has a claim to her half dower.[Hedaya Vol. I Book III, page 71 (Ref. 6)] Abul Kasem also quoted the story of Umar marrying a child just four or five years old. Umme Kulthum was 4 or 5 years old when Umar married her. This child was his most favourite wife (just like prophet Mohammad). There is a great controversy about the identity of this child bride of Umar. Many scholars claim that she was the daughter of Ali and Fatima. Others say that Umme Kulthum was the posthumous daughter of Abu Bakar and Habiba. Abu Bakar died (13 A.H.) a few months before Umme Kulthum was born. She was the half sister of Aisha. So, Umar asked Aisha for the hand of Umme Kulthum when she (Umme Kulthum) was only 4 - 5 years old. Aisha agreed and Umar and Umme Kulthum got married. According to Abul Kasem’s calculations, Umar was 56 years old when he married this little girl. Why would he not wait for Umme Kulthum to reach the age of nine? Shouldn’t Umar follow the sunna (example) of his prophet? The answer is that Muhammad did not set any limits for child marriage. Ummar must have remembered when Muhammad expressed his desire to marry a crawling baby before death overtook him. This story is reported by Ibn Ishac, the most authentic biographer of Muhammad. Most other biographies are based on this monumental work of Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham (Suhayli, ii.79: In the riwaya of Yunus I.I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was baby crawling before him and said,‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. Abdu’l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba….(Ref.3, page 311)

Enough Said...
A good muslim is a dead 1

Frankfort, KY

#37527 Dec 29, 2012
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Bukhari 5.234

Having sexual feelings for small children is called pedophilia. According to Ayatollah Montazeri, the most revered Shiite cleric of Iran , the “marriage” of Muhammad and Aisha was a political maneuver to placate the enemies of Islam. He wrote: The reason for this marriage was that the Prophet was under the intense pressure by his enemies like Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl and was completely dependant of the protection of other tribes. Abu Bakr had a lot of tribal influence. And rejecting his offer, in those conditions, for the Prophet was not prudent. In reality this marriage was symbolic and not to satisfy his sexual instinct, because, as a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl.
Jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#37528 Dec 30, 2012
Look at Israeli, if it were not there funding of their national defense forced upon them by people a deadly desease called HATE an ENVY, It Would far out shine ALL NATIONS, ISRAEL in the near future will Be handing All nations The Largest Can Of Whoop-Ass Mankind Has Ever Witnessed, In Reality it's Israel,s Father, The Big Guy, (JUST WAIt A SHORT TIME).
Klink

Thailand

#37532 Dec 31, 2012
Quran & Hadiths Self Destruct

www.youtube.com/watch...

prophetofdoom.net
Derek

Austin, TX

#37533 Jan 1, 2013
Iran is a weak nation with no power they are terrified of the us and the jewish state you iran are nothing but talk weak weak weak
Derek

Austin, TX

#37534 Jan 1, 2013
The president of iran is gay and he knows it!!!!!
Derek

Austin, TX

#37535 Jan 1, 2013
Isreal is not coming to a end soon your country is to weak you have no power or influence of any country and you guys know it!!
Thor

United States

#37537 Jan 2, 2013
Derek wrote:
Iran is a weak nation with no power they are terrified of the us and the jewish state you iran are nothing but talk weak weak weak
Jews got their a55 beat by Hezbollah in Lebanon....lol...

Stick to corruption...it suits you.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37538 Jan 2, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Obama:“The Best is Yet to Come.” Really?

By Alan Hart
(Contd.)

“One explanation is that many young American Jews feel that Zionism conflicts with their liberal values. Raised on the ideal of universalism and exposed to post-nationalist ideology on campus, they cannot grasp how a nation state of and for a particular people is not racist by definition.

“More importantly, many young Jews are compelled by the Palestinian narrative of victimhood. They have internalized the belief that the underdog is always an innocent victim and holds the moral high ground, and they cannot give their allegiance to the ‘oppressor.’ The anti-Israel bias at many schools, particularly in Middle East studies departments, reinforces these negative views, as does the propaganda of anti-Israel campus movements like BDS. There is cause for concern that the American Diaspora’s support for Israel will not be inevitable.”

What all this suggests to me is that a growing number of American Jews are beginning to understand that it’s only by distancing themselves from the Zionist monster that they can best protect their own interests. As I have previously argued (it bears repeating), what we are witnessing in the world today is a rising global tide of anti-Israelism, which is NOT anti-Semitism. The danger is that it could be transformed into classical anti-Semitism if American and European Jews do not distance themselves from the Zionist state and its crimes.

It has never been a secret that the Zionist lobby in all of its manifestations does not speak for most American Jews. In recent years, for example, polls taken by various Jewish institutions and organizations have indicated that AIPAC, the dictator of American policy on all matters to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict, represents the views and wishes of not more than 25 per cent of American Jews.

If the process of American Jews distancing themselves from an arrogant, aggressive, oppressive, racist and unbelievably self-righteous Israel really is underway, a second-term President Obama will be more free than any of his predecessors (though perhaps not until his last year in office) to take on, isolate and see off the Zionist lobby.

As Gideon Levy noted in one of his most recent articles, even Israel itself “needs of a furious and determined American president”. Why? Because such a president would be Israel’s “last chance to save itself from the curse of the occupation.” Levy also expressed cautious optimism on the grounds that “the second Obama is expected to have greater self-confidence and be less concerned with considerations of survival than the first Obama.”

Another indication that events in America may be moving in a direction that would enable a second-term President Obama to put America’s own interests first and use the leverage he has to require Israel to be serious about peace was touched upon by Thomas Friedman in a recent article for the New York Times. His main point was that his president would be so busy with pressing domestic issues that he won’t have time to address Israeli matters. But he, Friedman, had a message for Israelis. It was that they had to understand ”that we’re not your grandfather’s America anymore.” His explanation of why included this:

“To begin with, the rising political force in America is not the one with which Bibi has aligned
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37539 Jan 2, 2013
Israel. As the Israeli columnist Ari Shavit noted in the newspaper Ha’aretz last week.‘In the past, both the Zionist movement and the Jewish state were careful to be identified with the progressive forces in the world.… But in recent decades more and more Israelis took to leaning on the reactionary forces in American society. It was convenient to lean on them. The evangelists didn’t ask difficult questions about the settlements, the Tea Party people didn’t say a word about excluding women and minorities or about Jewish settlers’ attacks and acts of vandalism against Palestinians and peace activists. The Republican Party’s white, religious, conservative wing was not agitated when the Israeli Supreme Court was attacked and the rule of law in Israel was trampled.’ Israel, Shavit added, assumed that ‘under the patronage of a radical, rightist America we can conduct a radical, rightist policy without paying the price.’ No more.”(The last two words were Friedman’s own).

One implication is that it’s not only a growing number of American Jews who now regard Israel as a liability. Though still a minority, a growing number of all Americans are beginning to see the same light.

And that’s why I am not abandoning hope that at a point, most likely in the last year of his second term, President Obama will feel himself free enough to do what I truly believe he really wants to do – confront the Zionist monster, beginning with its lobby in America.

Alan Hart has been engaged with events in the Middle East and their global consequences and terrifying implications – the possibility of a Clash of Civilisations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic.... More
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#37540 Jan 2, 2013
Were comin for you zionist bastards and you're gonna get the probing of the century.
Meep Moo Beep!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37542 Jan 6, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

An American Legacy: Her Deadly Warriors-in-Chief

By Gary Brumback

America’s presidents choose war
Then watch it from afar
Blood starts flowing
Body count starts growing

November 14, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - You may rightly ask after reading this article what earthly good will come of having written it? To be truthful, I don’t rightly know; maybe nothing, maybe something. We live in a culture that accepts and even expects war. That must change or war will eventually annihilate humanity. To do nothing, to write nothing therefore is unacceptable to me. I like to think that seeking a better understanding of the chief warrior’s deadly habit may be necessary before stopping the habit.

My favorite American historian, the late Howard Zinn wrote the book, A People’s History of the United States.1 An alternate title for this article could be “A Pacifist’s History of U.S. Warriors-in-Chief.” I’m one of those “peaceniks” that dangerous patriots (“my country right or wrong”) love to disparage. I hated compulsory RTC in college eons ago. I’ve never owned or shot a gun. And, to borrow a warrior’s phrase,“I take no prisoners in arguments with “warnicks.” All this is to say that try as I might to be objective this article may be biased. You decide.

I’m going to examine very briefly five issues concerning our warrior presidents and war itself. First, how many military interventions have our presidents initiated and what has been the grave count from those interventions? Second, why have our presidents been so willing to send knowingly, countless people to their graves? Third, if war is murder and since US presidents do not go into battle themselves are they surrogate murders? Fourth, is any war “just?” Fifth, can America’s endless wars be ended for good?

How many “grave” choices have U.S. presidents made?

Counting declared wars and other military interventions is difficult even in the Internet age where nothing seems to go untracked and unreported, but it is impossible to get any reliable estimate of total “grave” count from those interventions. Only cemetery keepers keep reliable tabs of their own plots. So my overall impression will have to do and it’s really all I need to do since one death by force is one too many.

Military interventions were launched throughout a sizeable part of the world over 300 times by 43 of our 44 presidents. President Benjamin Harrison didn’t have time or strength to flex his muscles, dying from an illness after being in office only 32 days. The death toll of Americans alone from all those interventions amounts to over two million. Between six and seven million civilians died from U.S military intervention in Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq. A former CIA agent has estimated that six million people have died from covert CIA operations alone.2

Why do U.S. presidents make those choices?

To understand why anyone, presidents included, do what they do requires acknowledging their gender and knowing their character and their circumstances. As an organizational psychologist turned political psychologist in retirement I am going to tell you what I have concluded from decades of studying leadership. It’s been leadership outside the Oval Office, but I think what I have learned can be generalized to it. What influences CEOs and presidents alike is more similar than different.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37545 Jan 9, 2013
-

Circumstances

All people deal in one way or another with circumstances, some of their own making. Circumstances usually involve temptations and pressures. I call those circumstances “badvantages” because they give advantages to bad behavior. U.S. presidents, like CEOs, are bombarded by them, most especially by occupying a seductive position, by presiding over the best or worst of times, by a warfare culture, by upside down incentives, by global enticements, and overall by the powerful corpocracy, the collusion between corporate interests and corruptible officials in all three branches of the government.

1. Seductive position. History is replete with characters seduced by the powerful positions they held. Power is readily available to be exploited and abused. The U.S. presidency is perhaps the most powerful militarily speaking and thus the most seductive position in the world militarily speaking.

2. Best or worse of times. The best of times, which stokes greed, tends to bring out the worst in human nature just as the worst of times, which stokes need, tends to do the same. Fortune 500 companies, for instance, tend to get into legal trouble more often when times are good. In the case of U.S. presidents, however, the worst of times is when they get more militaristic. With the arguable exception of Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor (FDR is said to have deliberately provoked the attack), warriors-in-chief create the worst of times by creating enemies for the self-serving purposes of the industrial/military/political triumvirate. Nothing boosts its profits and power like having an enemy or two or three.

3. Warfare culture. The triumvirate is adept at creating and sustaining a culture in which continuous military interventions is accepted and expected. Besides relying on spreading lies (e.g., WMDs), half truths and propaganda through corporate-controlled mainstream media, on infiltration into the educational system at all levels, and on entertainment (e.g., war movies) the triumvirate has mastered the art of what we psychologists call “operant conditioning”, continuously pairing a negative or less favorable item with a more favorable one until the former becomes more like the latter. That explains, for example, why basketball fans will without reservation watch a game played on an aircraft carrier.

4. Upside Down Incentives. CEOs and U.S. presidents are addicted to them. An upside down incentive, as you can probably guess, is one that rewards bad behavior and/or punishes good behavior. Never having to worry about being prosecuted as a war criminal by the International Criminal Court because it is an absolutely feckless entity and because the U.S. refuses to be a signatory member of it is the most egregious upside down incentive for a U.S. warrior-in-chief.
w wman uk

UK

#37546 Jan 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Israel. As the Israeli columnist Ari Shavit noted in the newspaper Ha’aretz last week.‘In the past, both the Zionist movement and the Jewish state were careful to be identified with the progressive forces in the world.… But in recent decades more and more Israelis took to leaning on the reactionary forces in American society. It was convenient to lean on them. The evangelists didn’t ask difficult questions about the settlements, the Tea Party people didn’t say a word about excluding women and minorities or about Jewish settlers’ attacks and acts of vandalism against Palestinians and peace activists. The Republican Party’s white, religious, conservative wing was not agitated when the Israeli Supreme Court was attacked and the rule of law in Israel was trampled.’ Israel, Shavit added, assumed that ‘under the patronage of a radical, rightist America we can conduct a radical, rightist policy without paying the price.’ No more.”(The last two words were Friedman’s own).
One implication is that it’s not only a growing number of American Jews who now regard Israel as a liability. Though still a minority, a growing number of all Americans are beginning to see the same light.
And that’s why I am not abandoning hope that at a point, most likely in the last year of his second term, President Obama will feel himself free enough to do what I truly believe he really wants to do – confront the Zionist monster, beginning with its lobby in America.
Alan Hart has been engaged with events in the Middle East and their global consequences and terrifying implications – the possibility of a Clash of Civilisations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic.... More
Have you any comment about the poor slave woman that had her head cut off is this islamic juresprudance ? The murhumna that did that was a real man wasnt he? Be carefull your master, the head murhumna might want you head if you mess up at work
w wman uk

UK

#37547 Jan 10, 2013
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews got their a55 beat by Hezbollah in Lebanon....lol...
Stick to corruption...it suits you.
So wee man dhor has emerged this year wheres your clones bejerk and dumbarse ? Did your moma buy to a new computer to wack off on boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37549 Jan 10, 2013
A threeway between MUQ, wman and thor. Hmmm. This will get interesting.
w wman uk

UK

#37550 Jan 11, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
A threeway between MUQ, wman and thor. Hmmm. This will get interesting.
Not really they are so weak and blind. Ome thinks hes a viking god when hes just a silly little sod with multipal personality disorders. The other is well our resident Jew hating muzi l wouldnt mind him so much but its the hating world domination for islam and the blindness to the misery that the religion of perminant offence causes to millions.
Vincent

Woodstown, NJ

#37551 Jan 11, 2013
You are exactly right but you have to understand that money talks and the jews have all the money in the U.S and also a lot of political power. They really think they are the "chosen ones". yeah, right! I am atheist but former Roman Catholic and all I see is that to those of you that still believe in "jesus" you should be pissed at the jews because they are the ones who insisted that jesus be killed - again, it was politically motivated. The U.S. is owned and operated by the fucking jews and that's why we back Isreal in their theft of land from Palestinians and also their continued arrogant theft of the Gaza Strip and the West bank. Ebem the Brits were smart enough to try to keep them out of Palestinian land after WWII. There were even armed conflicts between the Brits and the jews as they "invaded" current day isreal. The U.S. should wise up and stop backing these thieving terrorists.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37552 Jan 11, 2013
Vincent wrote:
You are exactly right but you have to understand that money talks and the jews have all the money in the U.S and also a lot of political power. They really think they are the "chosen ones". yeah, right! I am atheist but former Roman Catholic and all I see is that to those of you that still believe in "jesus" you should be pissed at the jews because they are the ones who insisted that jesus be killed - again, it was politically motivated. The U.S. is owned and operated by the fucking jews and that's why we back Isreal in their theft of land from Palestinians and also their continued arrogant theft of the Gaza Strip and the West bank. Ebem the Brits were smart enough to try to keep them out of Palestinian land after WWII. There were even armed conflicts between the Brits and the jews as they "invaded" current day isreal. The U.S. should wise up and stop backing these thieving terrorists.
Don't you "pity" the Christians?

In the beginning they hanged "Their Lord and Master"

And in the end days they have Christians "licking their boots and asking for pardon and forgiveness for their past "rude" behaviour"!!

Vow, Simply Vow!!
holypygone

Boston, MA

#37553 Jan 11, 2013
you guys get a life and stop with your politics. None of you have any idea what is going on in the world.Smoke,drink and watch your games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Iranians hate Turks/Turkish people (Nov '13) 21 hr farzane 6
Why do Iranians hate Arabs? (Aug '13) 21 hr farzane 20
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) 21 hr farzane 220
Speculation grows over health of Iran's supreme... 21 hr Gro 1
Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... Fri henry 1
Muslim-Catholic dialogue on Iranian weapons foc... Fri fileofact 1
Sexy Iranian Girls Whatsapp Me.. Oct 29 Brave Billa 3

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE