Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#37297 Nov 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You are right, this is the quality of a bigot and a hypocrite. To say some thing and do some thing opposite.
02. Islam does not restrict non Muslims to how they dress and how they live. What they demand is respecting local customs, which are honorable and reasonable and not oppressive.
To have a modest dress and do not show your beauty in public to strangers is definitely a better and moral dress code than wearing mini skirt and micro skirts and bras and panties on the streets.
03. I like you advise to Muslims to get along with the rest of the world…. You should give "similar advice" to Sikhs to Remove their PAGRI and move along with the rest of the world.
04. What has skepticism to do with the purity of a book? You have Skeptics ONLY when you find that your books are corrupted and adulterated.
And Biblical books by their very nature and filled with contradictions and mistakes and errors.
And the main reason was that these books were hidden from general public and were in the custody of Church. When people revolted and started reading Bible themselves they found all these problems.
Quran on the other hand was in "Public hand" from the first day. All the Skeptics were silenced by its beauty and its challenges long before it was finished.
And Muslims have preserved their book in its original condition, the example of which cannot be find amongst any other people.
Just because other people were "lax" in protecting and preserving their books, why should Muslims also stand in the same queue and start Skepticism?
05. Quran has no errors and no contradictions. The so called Scientific errors are in the head of people and they do not listen to the answers which Muslims provide.
If you do not consider "the evidence from the defense" then majority of innocent persons would have been branded as criminals and punished based on the evidence from "The Crown".
Any one analyzing Quranic statements and Modern Science would conclude that Quran is free from any scientific error.
The fact that Quran is the Only World Scripture which can stand up to the scrutiny of Modern Science, confirms that it is revealed from God Almighty the Creator of Universe.
06. Thanks for saying that Islam is a good religion.
But your statement that it creates a wall between Muslims and Non Muslims is not correct.
This is not only for Islam, it is true for every other religion too. A Hindu and a Non Hindu are not the same and same goes for Jews, Christians and Buddhists.
The "problem" with Islam is that it claims that "It is the Only God approved religion for the whole mankind till the Last Day"…. Which Non Muslims do not like.
Why should be leave the truth, if some people do not like it?
Again,you have misconstrued my third statement!What I meant is muslims aren't getting along with people,i.e.,they don't allow other people to have an open view of their religion which muslims themselves demand in other country.
So what you mean is,having an open practice of non-muslim religion is a way of respecting the natives and their sentiments!This is very strange and seems to be oppressive. Secularism should be considered by muslim authorities.
Only few muslim countries like indonesia do practice secularism.Otherwise,it is missing in the muslim world.
Let alone burqa ban.What if some western country or India itself calls for an official ban on mass prayers(namaz) of muslims?
You will definitely see it as an oppression of muslims.Then why muslims justify the same thing when it happens to non-muslims?
There are preachers like Dr.zakir naik who who preach Islam by showing its compatibility with science.

Devil's hometown

#37298 Nov 24, 2012
Cont...@MUQ
Here are some scientific errors from quran:

We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
Qur'an 15:26
The Qur'an propagates the idea that the sun is smaller than the earth and assumes the sun goes to a black muddy pool.
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain!(thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."
Qur'an 18:86

There are many like these,that muslims find difficult to defend.
One of the surahs,I remember,which says space was created after earth.
This seems to be illogical,matter cannot exist without any space.So how did earth existed
Bees feed on nectar and pollen. However, Muhammad and his companions thought that bees consume fruit.
And thy Lord taught the Bee to build its cells in hills, on trees, and in (men's) habitations;Then to eat of all the fruits (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.
Rock Dodger

Ironton, OH

#37299 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
I wrote wrong
again ;
I'm a muslim .
Your lips and hair are showing,better cover up before someone throws a rock or removes your head.
TEEstrong

United States

#37300 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
this is never be finished . Christians and Jews wants to destroy us ,this is always the case .
im sorry you feel that way. not all christian and jews are looking plotting or trying to scheme on a way to destroy muslims. maybe its more apparent or visible in your part of the world. but over here nobody really cares for hating muslims.
TEEstrong

United States

#37301 Nov 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not know whether Christianity is reformed in the west or not. From what I know it has been "de-fanged"!! There is no real power with the "God's Holy Church".
They only have pomp and show and care about donations and preaching and missionary activities in far flung lands and countries leaving their home country behind..
The real reformation in Christianity would come when they will remove the Paul's books from Bible and start a new chapter.
02. No doubt Christianity has made difference in the light of many people. It does provide solid "moral background".
But having only "morals" are not enough, you should have a true concept of your Creator and should serve Him alone.
Then you should have a practical system to maintain peace in the lands and laws to govern each walk of life.
Otherwise your development would be lop sided.
It is only in Islam where we find the "Universal Guidance" in all walks of life.
i respect islam and all the virtues that come with it. i respect your views on how you apply islam into your life. even though i may not agree with some things. those differences will not make me look at you differently or hate you. prcatice freely brother. as long as your not hurting me its all good. now can you return that respect towards me? if so.. we just simplified the whole middleastern struggle with a simple solution of respecting eachother.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37302 Nov 24, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,all we have to do is respect each other and respect each other's faith.
Muslims and non-muslims have to give up their fanatic and contemptuous stances and should learn to compromise with their religion to make peace prevail.
Once everybody starts giving importance to global unity over their religion,definitely there'll be peace
Both Quran and Old Testament do not allow for much compromise.
Never mind for atheists.

Devil's hometown

#37303 Nov 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Quran and Old Testament do not allow for much compromise.
Never mind for atheists.
That is what the problem.They don't give room for scepticism and believe in every bit of their religion no matter how it affects their social relationship with other communities. MUQ,said that there is no need for scepticism since quran is in pure form.But what if there has been errors right from the beginning of islam?
Of course,there is no place for atheists and agnostics in their heaven.We are the most contemptible people on the planet just because we raise rationalism against their religions.
If religion are seen merely as a ethical system than there would be no problem.
But surely it is more than that for pious people.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37304 Nov 24, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if there has been errors right from the beginning of islam?
Of course,there is no place for atheists and agnostics in their heaven.We are the most contemptible people on the planet just because we raise rationalism against their religions.
If religion are seen merely as a ethical system than there would be no problem.
But surely it is more than that for pious people.
At the beginning, man used to believe in nothing.
Then he started to believe in manifestations of god through trees, rocks, etc.
Then he made representative figures like little statues or artifacts representing the gods.
Then he dropped the objects and belive in multiple gods.
Then there was / is monotheism.
The next step man will break away from god to be "his own god". We are well engaged in that stage now, many many atheists and non-praticants.

Devil's hometown

#37305 Nov 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he made representative figures like little statues or artifacts representing the gods.
The next step man will break away from god to be "his own god". We are well engaged in that stage now, many many atheists and non-praticants.
In case,of muslims,they won't.They will hardly change.No other religion is as rigid as Islam.
In europe,large no. of people are becoming atheists.Scandinavia has the lowest religious population in world.
However,there are some people in Sweden,who claim to be atheists but believe in some occult cults which are amalgamation of modern science and satanism.
Have you heard of temple of black light,Temple of set?
These are some cults followed by some so-called swedish atheists.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37306 Nov 24, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
In case,of muslims,they won't.They will hardly change.No other religion is as rigid as Islam.
In europe,large no. of people are becoming atheists.Scandinavia has the lowest religious population in world.
However,there are some people in Sweden,who claim to be atheists but believe in some occult cults which are amalgamation of modern science and satanism.
Have you heard of temple of black light,Temple of set?
These are some cults followed by some so-called swedish atheists.
I am starting to believe you have a fixation on Islam.
You have hard liners in all religions, and not all religions are followed to the letter.
These swede atheists you say believe in satanic cults are to me mush less dangerous than the Church of Scientology.
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#37307 Nov 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then came the curse of the religion of great offence. Fortunatly we have been protected by science.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its
votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in
a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic
apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident
habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of
commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the
followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that
in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,
must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of
Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the
influence of the religion paralyses the social development of
those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from
being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing
faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,
raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that
Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the
science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization
of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient
Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition,
Vol. II, pages 248-50 London)

Churchill saw it coming.

Now we have morse proclaiming he is the head murhumna in egypt. What next will he don a rag and opoint himself the arseholla. It oh so islamuic . This is what l refer to as an islofachiest so simular to hitlers movement.
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#37308 Nov 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to believe you have a fixation on Islam.
You have hard liners in all religions, and not all religions are followed to the letter.
These swede atheists you say believe in satanic cults are to me mush less dangerous than the Church of Scientology.
Anyone in any country with a rising muslim population needs to watch them very carfully.
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#37309 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think too , there will be never a peace on religions :) sorry . Because a lot of muslims are smart but untutored , mindless , sorry :)
and christians see us as that the devil :) your educated but racist :)
I'm happy because I'm a muslim .
Lm glad your happy do the world a favor and keep it to yourself and just have a couple of children.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37310 Nov 24, 2012

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

CIA Lies About Lies
The Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’

By Jeremy R. Hammond (Contd.)

The CIA document repeats the standard refrain that Iraq viewed Iran and Israel as a threat and that this therefore “could explain why Iraq might have continued to give the impression that it was concealing WMD—to instill fear or at least uncertainty in their neighbors”.

The propaganda claim that Iraq itself wished to give the impression that it had WMD has been repeated many times over the years. David Kay, who initially headed up the Iraq Survey Group (ISG), the CIA’s effort to find WMD in Iraq following the invasion, in order to explain why the search had turned up nothing, suggested that Saddam had “bluffed” about having WMD in order to deter Iran.

In January 2008, the media was abuzz with the supposed revelation from Saddam’s interrogation confirming that he had “bluffed”. His interrogator, FBI agent George Piro, gave an interview with CBS’s 60 Minutes in which he recalled telling Saddam,“And in June 2000 you gave a speech in which you said Iraq would not disarm until others in the region did.”

The 60 Minutes report then inserted the claim,“That June 2000 speech was about weapons of mass destruction.” Piro reinforced that claim when the interviewer asked him why Saddam would put his nation at risk “to maintain this charade” of having WMD, to which Piro replied,“It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq.”

The Associated Press reported that Saddam’s interrogation confirmed that he “falsely allowed the world to believe Iraq has weapons of mass destruction”. USA Today claimed that Saddam “said he was bluffing publicly about having weapons of mass destruction because he feared showing weakness to Iran”.

The headline in the Christian Science Monitor declared,“Why Saddam Hussein lied about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction”; the London Telegraph proclaimed,“Saddam Hussein ‘lied about WMDs to protect Iraq from Iran’”; and Reuters announced,“FBI: Saddam told us he lied about having nukes to deter Iran”.

But in fact the only lie was the claim that Saddam had lied about having WMD. The simple fact of the matter is that he never once claimed that Iraq had WMD. On the contrary, he repeatedly, consistently, and honestly denied this (the CIA document acknowledges in one place that “what Iraq was saying by the end of 1995 was, for the most part, accurate”).

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#37315 Nov 25, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Lm glad your happy do the world a favor and keep it to yourself and just have a couple of children.
thanks , gladly , but please you do the same thing , please , so we can be friends everytime ;)

Devil's hometown

#37316 Nov 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
B. Scientific Errors in Quran:
a. Pre- Statement: From your post, it is very clear that you neither have knowledge of Arabic language, its idioms, nor have done any research yourself.
You just went to some Anti Islamic site and noted down what they had written.
b. And I wish you use the "same standard" against other books like Bible, Vedas and other Hindu Mythological books, Scriptures of Buddhism and so called Roman and Greek mythology.
c. Then please know that Quran is not a book of Science and teaching science is not it subjects. It is a book of guidance for all ages.
d. Do you know that most of ideas which we know today, would have looked "strange and farfetched" to people 1400 years back?
e. If Islam used "modern day terminology" 1400 years back, how people would have understood it back then?
f. And what makes you so cock sure that you have revealed "all mysteries of Universe" and there is "Nothing More" to learn in future?
g. How are you sure that humans 1000 years later than us would "laugh" at "primitive nature" of our stage of development?
With these opening statements, I would answer your actual points.
A. First Human Created from Dust: Till today, Science has been unable to proof how the First human came on this earth. It is still a speculation and never proven.
Quran says and Bible agrees that First human was made into one complete shape and did not evolve from any lower animal.
So Quran describes many stages in which the first human was created. If you do not believe it, do not believe it, but you cannot call in Non Scientific or against Science.
B. Sun is Smaller than Earth: I do not know if Quran does say that. It might look to us that way, because it is so far away.
C. Sun setting in Murky Water:
This is most common and oft repeated charges against Quran. Have you read the whole passage about Zulqarnain as mentioned in Quran?
Is the topic about where and how sun sets? Do you know Sun never sets? Then look at EVERY News paper and they write down the time of Sun Rise and Sun Set !!
Has any body objected that they write such a Non Scientific fact, every day and millions of people read it!!
The Quranic story is about ZulQarnain, that he saw (i.e. as it appeared to him) sun setting in murky waters. This information is for us to locate that place and trace the path of journey and the personality of who was this Zulqarnain.
Because ZulQarnain is a title and not a name!!
And Islamic Scholars have used that info to find out who of the past Warrior Kings could be this Zulqarnain.
But Quran bashers, beat the bush with this "Discovery" that Quran says Sun Sits in Murky Waters!!
Human beings weren't engendered from dust at all as islam claims.
I don't think so dust have amino-acids and the basic compounds of DNA.
You said it would have been gibberish to people of 7th century if quran had used modern scientific revelation.
On the hand,now its sounds unscientific in some aspect.This is in contradiction to muslims' claim that islam is religion for all time.
If quran failed to mention any modern scientific evidences,then there is no way for us to question.But rather it has scientific errors which it advocates strongly.
Just for example,if quran hadn't mentioned anything about creation of human beings,we rationalists wouldn't have questioned .
Because in that case,Quran wouldn't have spoken anything true or false.
But,that is not the case here.Here it promotes some irrational idea of human creation.
Theory of evolution has flaws.But not completely a false theory.
Creationalism seems to be far away from truth.
You said that in future there maybe more scientific truths would come out and might falsify the current theories.
Well,that is possible but not probable.
Who knows what is the future.Maybe in future,there would be more scientific evidences against quran.
So, I think what you meant is anything could happen in favour islam in future.It may go in opposite way as well.

Devil's hometown

#37317 Nov 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Muslims are getting along with people, had it not been media who is trying to create this bad blood between Muslims and Non Muslims.
And it is all part of a well thought out and planned scheme. Do you remember the days of Cold War? Was there so much attention on islam and Muslims in those days?
Now since USSR is gone, the Western Nations need another enemy to take its place and that is why they have started picking on islam and Muslims as their next enemies.
And the media hype has started since then.
02. Secularism has its place in Islam and Muslims use it in many affairs when they deal with Non Muslims. But we do not give it a place of religion and do not place it above our religion.
03. If any country bans NAMAZ, then Muslims must do every thing in their power to overturn that decision. How idiotic it is for any country to prevent a person of one religion to stop prayers?
Muslims do not stop non Muslims from their religious practices, if it is done in Saudi Arabia, then it has special circumstances and people have CHOICE not to come to Saudi Arabia, if they do not like it.
But if you make such rule in your own country imitating Saudi Arabia, then you are doing wrong, because there is no such condition in your country.
You can ban Muslims praying inside your churches and your offices etc…. but not in open fields and making their own places for worship.
So again you justify that Islam has done right thing by restricting non-muslim rights.
Yes,Non-muslim countries(most of them) have given full secular rights to muslims.
So,What I infer from this,democracy of countries like india is better than islam since it is more secular than islam.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#37318 Nov 25, 2012
Iran been saying that,,Israel scared of Iran to jump

Devil's hometown

#37319 Nov 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
D. Creation of Heaven and earth:
Quran does not use the word Space. It used Arabic word SAMAA for heavens and ARDH for earth.
While mentioning creation process the term SAMAWAT and ARDH is mostly used and some times ARDH and SAMAWAT is used, reversing the order.
What is wrong in it from scientific point of view, I do not know.
The development of earth and universe was taking simultaneously, so what is wrong from scientific point of view if they are mentioned in any order?
It is strange that our so called Super Brains stumble on these little matters and keep quite on errors and absurdities mentioned in other scriptures of other religion.
If they use the same standard as they use for Quran, the points in other books would be more than the volume of the books themselves.
E. Bee "eating the fruits":
This is a point on which I have no info. I do not know if the word "eat" is used in its literal sense or in its generic terms. And if in Arabic usage flowers and fruits are used in common terms.
Because I have not seen in Quran flowers mentioned anywhere. So the flowers and fruits might have been used as a common class, and then there is no "scientific problem" in this world.
I will ask other Islamic Scholars and get back to you. In Shaa Allah. i.e. God Willing.
And Allah knows Best.
Sorry,space must have been created before earth at least with a time difference of one-trillionth second.
It just a simple logic.
By the way,quran doesn't say they were created simultaneously.It rather says there was a day difference(Some say 1 day of allah=1000 years)

Devil's hometown

#37321 Nov 25, 2012
jake steed wrote:
<quoted text> oh wow. damn baby your pretty. no wonder muslim men keep all of you hidden behind veils..=) Gods fingerprints have been left upon your face.=)
Of course she is pretty but I don't know how does she manage to change her face everytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... Dec 18 Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 17 Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web