Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
w wmanuk

UK

#37128 Nov 17, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot compare India situation with Palestine.
You cannot compare Gandhi to Arafat.
Can you write one sentence without mistakes, it is hard to take your comments seriously,
coarse
palistinians
sponcers
arafatt
procesion
racist
spiting
coments
and you tell me i am not a great thinker ?
You sound really really uneducated.
Thanks for the spelling lesson l would sooner be dislexic that a prissy raciest dullard such as yourself. Compared to you lm a genius
w wmanuk

UK

#37129 Nov 17, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
First what wall are you talking about ?
Is it the Berlin type separation wall Israel is building ?
History re-visited but time has shown how delusional this solution is.
And if you had read properly my comments you would realize that i was just pointing out the repeated mistakes from the poster, not giving the correct ortograph.
ORTOGRAPH / SPELLING not GRAMMAR.
I would not waste my time giving grammar lessons, i don't have time to educate morons.
Well why do you wasr your tiome here you have nothing to say except hate the Jew .
Starburst

Bandung, Indonesia

#37130 Nov 17, 2012
just a mater of time, when IRAN move end of Zionist is near.
Henry

United States

#37132 Nov 17, 2012
Starburst wrote:
Just be sure you know Iran will have been nuked by then
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#37133 Nov 17, 2012
Starburst wrote:
Iran is going to get blown off the map. The U.S. and other countries already want them gone because of their nuclear bomb building. This will be a double blessing.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37134 Nov 17, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be sure you know Iran will have been nuked by then
Anyone uses nuclear weapons,everyone loses.

Besides this isn't 1965,Israel and the U.S possess non nuclear arsenals capable of massive damage,w/o all the fall out.

Akwarddinnerjacket isn't going to do a thing,he will fund Palestine and let them take the beating.
The Advocate

Mexico

#37135 Nov 17, 2012
Starburst wrote:
Oh, you're from Indonesia! I thought Israel does trade with Indonesia?

Indonesia is represented in Israel through a consulate in Ramallah, and I have many Israeli family members who, after serving in the army, go backpacking in India and Indonesia. Or was it Bali? Anyways, a cousin bought me some very nice batik cloth after my son was born, so we like to sling him around in it instead of using a stroller~
Ade

UK

#37136 Nov 17, 2012
I only want to make one post.
Israel, remember how you fought enemies in the past. The book of Kings and Chronicles has examples. You need to return to that God fearing state of mind.
Repent, fast, pray, remind God of His promises to you, then sit back and watch Him defeat your enemies.
What's happening now, plus Irans potential, is not the Ezekiel 38/39 conflict. So put your trust back in God and enjoy the victory.
God bless Israel, her people and the land.
Thank you.
Bye.
Just a old soldier

Columbus, GA

#37139 Nov 17, 2012
Saddam Hussein put a hit on President Bush Sr. that the Kuwaitis thwarted, though President Clinton didn't feel the need to act, Bush Sr son did when he was elected President of the United States.

You should be looking to the future because the USA cannot sustain its military presence in your region or really anywhere and the American people grow tired of sending there sons and daughters in harms way.
You all can deal with a nuclear Iran on your own, good luck with that by the way. Enjoy!
ocxz

Reunion

#37140 Nov 17, 2012
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> Well why do you wasr your tiome here you have nothing to say except hate the Jew .
I don't hate the Jews, but tell me why i should love them ?
More than a caucasian or a aborigene ?
You seem to love them why is that, do you have a love affair ?
Are you jewish ?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#37141 Nov 17, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate the Jews, but tell me why i should love them ?
More than a caucasian or a aborigene ?
You seem to love them why is that, do you have a love affair ?
Are you jewish ?
You hate yourself. Never thought you could love anyone else.
Rose

United States

#37142 Nov 17, 2012
You don't speak for all Americans. You speak for all nuts.
ocxz

Reunion

#37143 Nov 17, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate yourself. Never thought you could love anyone else.
You must be the guy that loves himself so much.
Narcissic.
Yet do you love everyone else, so that you can judge me ?
ocxz

Reunion

#37144 Nov 17, 2012
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> Well why do you wasr your tiome here you have nothing to say except hate the Jew .
wasr ???
tiome ???

hate the Jew comes from you.
it is your statement, unless you can come up with a comment of mine where i said those words.

Prove the "genius" that you are, and try not to make spelling and grammar mistakes.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37145 Nov 17, 2012
Woody wrote:
I just don't get it. palestinians have to face israeli army on their streets, bans from roads in their own country, from a country that has top grade military hardware. If they themselves want military hardware the Israelis destroy it, yet in reality the Israelis are the people who should be grateful to be there.
Personally I think that the international community should tell the Israelis to stay out of Palestinian territories. By that I mean illegal settlers, Israeli armed forces o. The streets or any other incursion. If there is any the international community should provide helicopter gunships to kill and destroy any forces coming over the border.
Why should the Israelis be allowed to attack military sites in Palestine, they sure as hell wouldn't accept the Palestinians attacking their bases. Why should they accept the killing of their leaders, can you imagine what the israeli response would have been if the Palestinians had killed their leaders? I have no doubt it would have been far more barbaric than some rather ineffectual rockets.
Unless isreal can take an approach of acknowledging Palestinian borders and sovereignty the only solution seems to be to bring the Palestinian military hardware up to the same standard as the Israelis, that way the Palestinians ca target the Israeli leaders, just like the Israelis target Palestinian ones and call them surgical strikes and expect the israelis to just sit back and take it.
Firstly there is no country called Palestine and there never was. Even the Oslo accord was only meant to give them Autonomy not a state. Rabin made this very clear a a speech two weeks before he was murdered.
There was no Palestinian people as a nation until the 1960's when the PLO was created with the sole aim of destroying Israel and adding it to a regional arab state.

According to the Oslo Accord it is illegal for the Palestinians to have more then some tens of thousands of guns for a police force.
Hamas openly fires missiles from civilian areas onto civilians this is double sided crimes against humanity and definitely against international law. Their own charters calls for targeting Jews.

Amazing how you support some of the most evil people alive today who openly call for genocide against millions. They teach it in their schools, preach it in their mosques, sing songs about it, and even include it in official documentation.

There is no legal basis to deny Jews the right to Build in the Judea and Sumaria (West Bank for those uninformed of the history until Jordan changed the name when they Illegally occupied the land). Jews lived in the areas for thousands of years continuously until their were massacred and persecuted during the War of Israeli Independence. The name Judea did not come from nowhere.

There is no international legal basis for a Palestinian state on the land without Israeli agreement as it is legally Israels. However i must concede with point which is ignored that many of the Palestinians according to this should have been given Israeli citizenship accordingly.

The Mandate for Palestine 1920's league of nation document which is the legal basis for Israel to exist clearly states it was created to facilitate Jewish immigration to the land with the intention to build a state. Article 80 of the UN charter reaffirms this right.

According to international law if a civilian area is used as a military silo it is a viable target legally.

The Hamas leaders have openly and actively tried to massacre Israeli civilians and make clear their intention to destroy Israel. Can you name one country in the world which would allow even a couple of missiles to be fired on its territory let alone civilian population without carpet bombing them back Dresden style.

In 2000 there were no IDF troops in Palestinian cities, no checkpoints, and Israel offered Arafat nearly 100% of the land. Intifada was his answer and the intentional massacre of thousands of Israeli civilians.
ocxz

Reunion

#37146 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly there is no country called Palestine and there never was. Even the Oslo accord was only meant to give them Autonomy not a state. Rabin made this very clear a a speech two weeks before he was murdered.
There was no Palestinian people as a nation until the 1960's when the PLO was created with the sole aim of destroying Israel and adding it to a regional arab state.
According to the Oslo Accord it is illegal for the Palestinians to have more then some tens of thousands of guns for a police force.
Hamas openly fires missiles from civilian areas onto civilians this is double sided crimes against humanity and definitely against international law. Their own charters calls for targeting Jews.
Amazing how you support some of the most evil people alive today who openly call for genocide against millions. They teach it in their schools, preach it in their mosques, sing songs about it, and even include it in official documentation.
There is no legal basis to deny Jews the right to Build in the Judea and Sumaria (West Bank for those uninformed of the history until Jordan changed the name when they Illegally occupied the land). Jews lived in the areas for thousands of years continuously until their were massacred and persecuted during the War of Israeli Independence. The name Judea did not come from nowhere.
There is no international legal basis for a Palestinian state on the land without Israeli agreement as it is legally Israels. However i must concede with point which is ignored that many of the Palestinians according to this should have been given Israeli citizenship accordingly.
The Mandate for Palestine 1920's league of nation document which is the legal basis for Israel to exist clearly states it was created to facilitate Jewish immigration to the land with the intention to build a state. Article 80 of the UN charter reaffirms this right.
According to international law if a civilian area is used as a military silo it is a viable target legally.
The Hamas leaders have openly and actively tried to massacre Israeli civilians and make clear their intention to destroy Israel. Can you name one country in the world which would allow even a couple of missiles to be fired on its territory let alone civilian population without carpet bombing them back Dresden style.
In 2000 there were no IDF troops in Palestinian cities, no checkpoints, and Israel offered Arafat nearly 100% of the land. Intifada was his answer and the intentional massacre of thousands of Israeli civilians.
You contradict yourself

You said
"Firstly there is no country called Palestine"
Then you said
"In 2000 there were no IDF troops in Palestinian cities"
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37147 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself
You said
"Firstly there is no country called Palestine"
Then you said
"In 2000 there were no IDF troops in Palestinian cities"
I did not contradict myself and even according to the UN and every other body there is no country called Palestine yet.
Palestinians have become a people over the past few decades and therefore their cities may be called Palestinian cities. Just as there are Kurdish cities but no Kurdish country, Bedouin cities but no Bedouin country and so on the same here.
Not to mention numerous autonomies around the world which are a people but not a country

It is interesting that this is all you can say in reply to my post does that mean you are unable to disprove anything else i said??
Interesting how you try to deflect from the facts.
Maybe you are not as sure as you seem about the reality.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#37150 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …FM Iran will destroy Israel,,,easily
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37151 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When we can deal with a Nuclear Israel, why could we not deal with a Nuclear Iran.
But look at how much Noise this Israel is making and how much noise this USA is making.
It is THEY who cannot live it with Nuclear Iran.
And they are posing as if the problem is from us!!
The people who have had Nuclear Weapons since many years, they cannot live and tolerate another nation with Nuclear weapons.
The age old story of one bully in the street cannot tolerate the presence of another strong man.
I am amazed at your people's logic, you forget all about Israel and its nukes when giving advice to us!!
Do you think every one is as dumb as you people?
Iranian leadership openly calls for the destruction of another country and the overthrow of various middle eastern governments, has taken over Lebanon, to influential in Iraq, got involved in Bahrain and tried to bring down various governments such as Morocco.

Israel has supposedly had nukes for a long time and never used them which shows they will only be used as a last option. Iran however is destabalizing countries throughout the world arming militant groups and Islamists and so on.
Not to Mention Iran has threatened to attack US and Europe and is continuously extending its missile capabilities to reach other continents. Iran also occupies an Island which belongs to the UAE i believe.
Iran oppresses homosexuals, women, Arabs, Bahai why would you support them anyways.
w wman uk

UK

#37152 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
wasr ???
tiome ???
hate the Jew comes from you.
it is your statement, unless you can come up with a comment of mine where i said those words.
Prove the "genius" that you are, and try not to make spelling and grammar mistakes.
Is that your best shot, oh hes spelt somethimg wrong . You are obviously compensatig the small i in you posting , is indicating self loathing prissy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran's President Rouhani congratulates Christia... 19 hr Kar 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Thu ProudtobeTaken 80
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 24 Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 24 french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Dec 23 Common Reactor 28
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
Why are Persian Kurds & Persian Iranians not fr... Dec 21 Setar 4
More from around the web