Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
32,241 - 32,260 of 36,505 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sex scandal engulfs second United States' top general

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

WASHINGTON: The whiff of moral turpitude wafted ahead of the so called fiscal cliff and political manoeuvring as the Obama administration is heading towards a potentially explosive end to its first term before the second term inauguration on January 20.…..

On Monday, he was told that Gen John Allen, his top commander in Afghanistan, is being investigated for email exchanges with Jill Kelley, a state department liaison to Gen David Petraeus. It was Kelley's complaint to the FBI about anonymous emails that led to the uncovering of Petraeus' affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell, resulting in his resignation as director of the Central Intelligence Agency last week.

The nature of the Allen-Kelley exchanges has not been disclosed.

While Broadwell, 40, saw Kelley , 37, as a rival for Gen Petraeus' affections, the two shared a platonic relationship, said media reports . None of the principals are talking directly to the press; instead , they are all lawyer-ing up, hiring top attorneys for what promises to be enervating political theatre in the days ahead.

As if the expansion of the perceived love triangle to include a fourth player in Gen Allen was not complicated enough, there are also questions being asked about the role of an FBI agent in the original episode. Some reports suggest that the emails Broadwell sent to Kelley were not threatening or harassing, but variously gratuitous, hostile and insulting.

On Monday, FBI agents searched Broadwell's North Carolina home. She, like Gen Petraeus , remained incommunicado , while Kelley hired Abbe Lowell, a top Washington attorney who represented Bill Clinton and John Edwards after their escapades , leading analysts to surmise that bigger surprises lie ahead...

The Congress, meanwhile, geared up for hearings on a series of interlinked issues—the Benghazi episode, the Petraeus-Broadwell affair, and now the John Allen angle. At the heart of the inquiry: the timelines, who knew what, and whether there was any leak of classified information and national security breaches.

From the ethical angle, Gen Petraeus could have been tried for adultery if his affair with Broadwell began when he was still in the military. But surrogates who claim to have spoken to him told the media the relationship began last year after he retired from the army and took over as director of CIA...

PS:(MUQ)

All part of "Sexual Morality" sweeping the West
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

jason wrote:
Why can't MUQ aka moron stop posting lies and falsehoods under the premise of hate and insecurity of itself?
The poor creature cant it is the way of a foolish muslim. Hes so bitter that Patraus did it with a full grown woman. Not an iman or a young boy or a girl child that has had 3 periods he could have made her his tempory wife and that would have made it moral acording to the religion of permenet offence islam . Its sad for Patrauses wife and family.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
And while everyone is arguing, no one seems to be paying mind to these brave people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab-Israeli_pea...
Your right many pay for their bravery dearly. It takes an incredibly brave palistinian booth moraly and phisicaly to go against the foul ganstata palistinian leadership and a very brave moral Jewish person.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

See our "great guns" coming to the defense of "poor" Patrenaus?

It is more apathetic than the original crime?

Do you mean to say he would have resigned, if there was any loop hole left?

The guy was a "hard core" decision making and the thing which came in light once, many more would have been hidden in the past.

A man is not caught "the first time" he does any crime, this is the general rule, though there might be exceptions.
Woody

Sutton Coldfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I just don't get it. palestinians have to face israeli army on their streets, bans from roads in their own country, from a country that has top grade military hardware. If they themselves want military hardware the Israelis destroy it, yet in reality the Israelis are the people who should be grateful to be there.

Personally I think that the international community should tell the Israelis to stay out of Palestinian territories. By that I mean illegal settlers, Israeli armed forces o. The streets or any other incursion. If there is any the international community should provide helicopter gunships to kill and destroy any forces coming over the border.

Why should the Israelis be allowed to attack military sites in Palestine, they sure as hell wouldn't accept the Palestinians attacking their bases. Why should they accept the killing of their leaders, can you imagine what the israeli response would have been if the Palestinians had killed their leaders? I have no doubt it would have been far more barbaric than some rather ineffectual rockets.

Unless isreal can take an approach of acknowledging Palestinian borders and sovereignty the only solution seems to be to bring the Palestinian military hardware up to the same standard as the Israelis, that way the Palestinians ca target the Israeli leaders, just like the Israelis target Palestinian ones and call them surgical strikes and expect the israelis to just sit back and take it.
john

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Woody wrote:
I just don't get it. palestinians have to face israeli army on their streets, bans from roads in their own country, from a country that has top grade military hardware. If they themselves want military hardware the Israelis destroy it, yet in reality the Israelis are the people who should be grateful to be there.
Personally I think that the international community should tell the Israelis to stay out of Palestinian territories. By that I mean illegal settlers, Israeli armed forces o. The streets or any other incursion. If there is any the international community should provide helicopter gunships to kill and destroy any forces coming over the border.
Why should the Israelis be allowed to attack military sites in Palestine, they sure as hell wouldn't accept the Palestinians attacking their bases. Why should they accept the killing of their leaders, can you imagine what the israeli response would have been if the Palestinians had killed their leaders? I have no doubt it would have been far more barbaric than some rather ineffectual rockets.
Unless isreal can take an approach of acknowledging Palestinian borders and sovereignty the only solution seems to be to bring the Palestinian military hardware up to the same standard as the Israelis, that way the Palestinians ca target the Israeli leaders, just like the Israelis target Palestinian ones and call them surgical strikes and expect the israelis to just sit back and take it.
Recognizing Israel and stop being savages would be a start. If pals want a country, ACT CIVILIZED!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>
Recognizing Israel and stop being savages would be a start. If pals want a country, ACT CIVILIZED!
First start by getting rid of your racist bias by spreading lies about palestinians being savages, because it is hard to believe what you say next.
They had a land, whioch was annexed by Israel.
Gaza is a ghetto.

A country that keeps people in ghettos and does not even allow them basic rights is NOT civilized.

Thank you.
john

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
First start by getting rid of your racist bias by spreading lies about palestinians being savages, because it is hard to believe what you say next.
Gaza is a ghetto.
A country that keeps people in ghettos and does not even allow them basic rights is NOT civilized.
Thank you.
Oh you're most not welcome.
Youre the racist here. Can't even see there are two sides to this conflict. Your hatred for Jews and Israel is evident in every ridiculous post you make.

Israel has offered land for peace but it seems arafats statement of we will drive Israel into the sea is still very much alive and well.
Its not about sharing land to you people, its about the destruction of a people (Israel) which many Arabs live within those borders. I want Palestine to have a state. I support two state solution. But not under threat or knowledge that radical Islam wants Israel and the USA gone, not share the world but either convert or die.

Thank god you don't live here. USA is for people that respect all religions and people. Not like you, who awakes every day wishing and hoping for a second holocaust. Oh, but you deny the holocaust too huh? Even after all the proof and facts that it did occur and there are still a few, not many that live to tell about the horror.

Youre way to racist and hateful to make any sense or believers out of most civilised people. I just laugh cause you insult yourself when you post and are probably the most bias person on here. I don't need to provide any proof of that other than tell people to read the bs you post. That's proof in itself.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're most not welcome.
Youre the racist here. Can't even see there are two sides to this conflict. Your hatred for Jews and Israel is evident in every ridiculous post you make.
Israel has offered land for peace but it seems arafats statement of we will drive Israel into the sea is still very much alive and well.
Its not about sharing land to you people, its about the destruction of a people (Israel) which many Arabs live within those borders. I want Palestine to have a state. I support two state solution. But not under threat or knowledge that radical Islam wants Israel and the USA gone, not share the world but either convert or die.
Thank god you don't live here. USA is for people that respect all religions and people. Not like you, who awakes every day wishing and hoping for a second holocaust. Oh, but you deny the holocaust too huh? Even after all the proof and facts that it did occur and there are still a few, not many that live to tell about the horror.
Youre way to racist and hateful to make any sense or believers out of most civilised people. I just laugh cause you insult yourself when you post and are probably the most bias person on here. I don't need to provide any proof of that other than tell people to read the bs you post. That's proof in itself.
Oh i am welcome to give my views.
You have the same stereotyped hasbarat stuff as usual.

From what i read from your post you seem to be a dormant psychopath like so many of your kind roam these forums. You must have a lot of hatred for anything that is not jewish or american since Israel depends completely on the USA.
So it stand to reason you would endorse the sad reality that Israel is the only country in the world to have ghettoes.
And you support a 2 state solution, yes i am sure you do when Israel calls the shots right ?
Why are you so much on the defensive, means you are in an uneasy situation i say, you have big chip on your shoulder.
Leave your mums computer, kid.
Does she knows Israel employs children to spread lies and abuses on the net ?
Sad
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza is a ghetto.
Thank you.
Of coarse all palistinians are not savages but the gangsta leadership are and their cowardly arab sponcers . At the time they needed Ghandi the got arafatt and a procesion of thugs. You shout raciest while spiting out raciest coments about the Jews. Not a great thinker are you ,not even a thinker.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

From what I read from your post you seem to be a dormant interlect like so many of your kind roam these forums. Your mum know you suport the palistinian leadership which employs mentaly handcaped people and children act as suicide bombers ?
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
See our "great guns" coming to the defense of "poor" Patrenaus?
It is more apathetic than the original crime?
Do you mean to say he would have resigned, if there was any loop hole left?
The guy was a "hard core" decision making and the thing which came in light once, many more would have been hidden in the past.
A man is not caught "the first time" he does any crime, this is the general rule, though there might be exceptions.
He is not the first who should have kepted his pant zipped up. He should have perverted to islam and taken her as a second wife.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Myth of the US-Israel Special Bond

Forget Iran: It’s Israel’s Nuclear Gun Pointed at Obama's Head

By Jonathan Cook (Contd.)

At least two more spies have been identified in the past few years. In 2008 a former US army engineer, Ben-Ami Kadish, admitted that he had allowed Israeli agents to photograph secret documents about US fighter jets and nuclear weapons in the 1980s. And in 2006 Lawrence Franklin, a US defence official, was convicted of passing classified documents to Israel concerning Iran.

In fact, such betrayals were assumed by Washington from the start of the relationship. In Israel’s early years, a US base in Cyprus monitored Israeli activities; today, Israeli communications are intercepted by a team of Hebrew linguists stationed at Fort Meade, Maryland.

Documents released this month by the Israeli air force archives also reveal that Israel eventually identified mysterious high-altitude planes that overflew its territory throughout the 1950s as American U-2 espionage planes.

In a sign of continuing US caution, Israel has not been included in the coterie of countries with which Washington shares sensitive intelligence. The members of the “Five Eyes” group, consisting of the US, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, have promised not to spy on each other — a condition Israel would have regularly flouted were it a member.

Indeed, Israel has even stolen the identities of nationals from these countries to assist in Mossad operations. Most notoriously, Israel forged passports to smuggle Israeli agents into Dubai in 2010 to assassinate Hamas leader Mahmoud Al Mabhouh.

Israel is far from a trusted ally in the US “war on terror”. A former intelligence official told the Associated Press in July that Israel ranked lower than Libya in a list of countries helping to fight terrorism compiled by the Bush administration after September 11.

So why all the talk of a special bond if the relationship is characterised by such deep mistrust?

Part of the answer lies in the formidably intimidating tactics of the pro-Israel lobby in Washington. Thomas Friedman, the New York Times columnist, spoke for a growing number of observers last year when he wrote that the US Congress was effectively “bought and paid for” by Israel’s lobbyists.

That power was all too evident last week when the Democratic national convention adopted an amended policy designating Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, in opposition to both international law and the vocal wishes of delegates.

But there is another, less spoken-of reason. Francis Perrin, the head of the French Atomic Agency in the 1950s and 1960s, when France was helping Israel develop a nuclear weapon against the wishes of the US, once observed that the Israeli bomb was really “aimed against the Americans”.

Not because Israel wanted to attack the US, but because it realised that — once it possessed the only nuclear arsenal in the Middle East — the US would rarely risk standing in its way, however much its policies ran counter to US interests.

For that reason, if no other, Israel is determined to stop any rival, including Iran, from getting a nuclear weapon that would end its monopoly.

Jonathan Cook is a writer and journalist based in Nazareth, Israel. He won this year’s Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism.

A version of this article first appeared in The National, Abu Dhabi.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Iran will destroy Israel wimps
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Of coarse all palistinians are not savages but the gangsta leadership are and their cowardly arab sponcers . At the time they needed Ghandi the got arafatt and a procesion of thugs. You shout raciest while spiting out raciest coments about the Jews. Not a great thinker are you ,not even a thinker.
you cannot compare India situation with Palestine.
You cannot compare Gandhi to Arafat.

Can you write one sentence without mistakes, it is hard to take your comments seriously,

coarse
palistinians
sponcers
arafatt
procesion
racist
spiting
coments

and you tell me i am not a great thinker ?

You sound really really uneducated.
True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot compare India situation with Palestine.
You cannot compare Gandhi to Arafat.
Can you write one sentence without mistakes, it is hard to take your comments seriously,
coarse
palistinians
sponcers
arafatt
procesion
racist
spiting
coments
and you tell me i am not a great thinker ?
You sound really really uneducated.
When you're backed against a wall you start giving grammar lessons? Pathetic.
True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp
Iran will destroy Israel wimps
Moabites and Philistines thought the same thing... God stayed true to his promise. Israel will never be destroyed.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If he would have taken her as a second wife, at least she would have got some rights.... now she is left hanging in limbo...
That is the problem with your system, you want to enjoy any number of women without giving them any rights.
Islam wants to protect the honor of women and does not want to lower them into the state of 'girl friend' or 'whores'
Sexual Morality is given highest importance in Islam and it is one of the fundamental duty of every Muslim man or woman to stay chaste and have no sex outside the bond of legal marriage.
It is West who has double standards, it 'weeps for the second wives' and at the same time encourages and tolerates for people to have girl friends and have sex outside the marriage bond.
And what more West also talks about "Right of women"? What are those rights? To be treated as a Girl Friend?
Uhhh...what's wrong with having a girlfriend? The whole point of having a boy/girl friend is to explore a serious relationship and thus become emotionally mature and learn how to build a strong romantic relationship with your significant other. Nobody is forced to have a girl/boyfriend or not; it's a matter of choice.

That and you can't really predict things like attraction or interest in others. It's a biological as well as emotional process.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're backed against a wall you start giving grammar lessons? Pathetic.
First what wall are you talking about ?
Is it the Berlin type separation wall Israel is building ?
History re-visited but time has shown how delusional this solution is.

And if you had read properly my comments you would realize that i was just pointing out the repeated mistakes from the poster, not giving the correct ortograph.

ORTOGRAPH / SPELLING not GRAMMAR.

I would not waste my time giving grammar lessons, i don't have time to educate morons.
Henry

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
First what wall are you talking about ?
Is it the Berlin type separation wall Israel is building ?
History re-visited but time has shown how delusional this solution is.
And if you had read properly my comments you would realize that i was just pointing out the repeated mistakes from the poster, not giving the correct ortograph.
ORTOGRAPH / SPELLING not GRAMMAR.
I would not waste my time giving grammar lessons, i don't have time to educate morons.
No rockets, terrorism then no wall.
Can't have a state till Hamas is out and peaceful people prevail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) 17 hr t 5
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Thu ThisIsSparta 207
Iran wholeheartedly supports Syria, Iraq, Leban... Wed Karmarim 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) Wed Vvy 6
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... Jul 22 Jen 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Jul 22 iamkelly 70
U.S. Must Play Hardball in Nuclear Talks With Iran Jul 21 Jeff Brightone 2
•••
•••