Iranian delegation to attend D8 summit in Pakistan

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tehran Times

A delegation from the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran will attend the D8 summit which will be held on Wednesday in Pakistan's capital city, Islamabad, IRIB reported.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Its worth while to note the Economic indication for future for this region are turning positive
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

D8 brings hope
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Much awaited Regional Bilateral Issues which needed immediate attention getting resolve

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

welcome
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Pakistan can extricate from energy shortfall if not serious crisis through help of Iran, who has the world's largest hydrocarbon (combined oil and gas reserves) in the world.

There are only three countries possessing more than 300 bbls equivalent oil as combined oil and gas reserves together.The three countries are:

Iran: 155 bbls of oil, second largest in the world
1250 tcf of gas, second largest in the world

Iran's combined oil and gas = 380 bbls equivalent

Russia: 65 bbls of oil, and 1700 tcf of gas as largest gas reserves in the world.

Russia's combined oil and gas = 371 bbls equivalent oil.

Saudi Arabia: 260 bbls of oil, largest reserves in the world and 250 tcf of gas.

Saudi Arabia's combined oil and gas = 305 bbls equivalent combined oil and gas.

I have been to Saudi and Iran twice.I had a very sweet treatment in Iran besides the Iranian paid my hotel in Tehran, Mashad and also paid my air fare to discuss natural gas engineering with them.I had my gas related engineering work published in the annual International conferences of the world's very top places in 2004 and in US military publications in 2005.

With peak oil reached, the world will be scrambling for gas more and more.Gas from Iran to Pakistan via pipeline makes the best economic sense to pull Pakistan out of energy crisis.

Besides its largest in the world hydrocarbon reserves, Iran I found had very nice climate, very handsome people and behaved extremely good and respect to others.There was abundant fruits - both natural and dried.I also found Kish Island in Iran as very beautiful.

I would'nt worry about Pak presidents some one is mentioning.Musharraf is redundant now and has no room in Pak politics.Pakistan's key security link is China and China is rushing to be on the very top.It already leads the world in production of electricity, cars, steel and is moving fast to be on top in oil refining.Energy is the world's main gadget of economic standing.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Iran was history's first super and sole super power(before Alexander the Great) followed by the Romans, Ottomans - Mughals, the British and the Americans. China is the next.

But, we need peace for all as the world is very dangerously slipping towards WW3.

Libya type adventures repeat into other countries can drive our dear humanity right into Armageddon.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Iran is a powerful Allie of Pakistan

“Karam Baloch V/S Nizar Baloch”

Since: May 11

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Pakistan Iran setting up border markets
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

We Punjabis love our Balochs. I had lived in Quetta for six months before moving to Canada long time ago.

Quetta is lovely Baloch city with very sweet , lovable, loverly and lovesome Balochs and pathans living in Quetta and all Baloch province.
Sulaimankhel

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
We Punjabis love our Balochs. I had lived in Quetta for six months before moving to Canada long time ago.
Quetta is lovely Baloch city with very sweet , lovable, loverly and lovesome Balochs and pathans living in Quetta and all Baloch province.
Dont lie! Quetta is a Pakhtun city not Baluch... Pakhtun is a majority in Quetta and always was. Baluch come to Quetta after British occupation.
oye khan sahib

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Sulaimankhel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont lie! Quetta is a Pakhtun city not Baluch... Pakhtun is a majority in Quetta and always was. Baluch come to Quetta after British occupation.
oya khan sahib what you talking oye khan sahib kee hal hai bud ding khan sahib ohhh khan sahib oh balle balle khan saihb jeeo everybody knowing quetta the city of punjabis whole pakistan punjabistan every city punjabu migrate to punjabi biggest migrants in whole napakistan oh khan sahib jee pagal jee
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Sulaimankhel wrote:
<quoted text>
Khan brother, I used to go to other cities lots besides Quetta and there were Balochis and pathans mixed there.

And I will never ever dare to malign my sweet and dear pathans, whom I love very much. As a matter of fact I am fan of pathan beauty. I honestly say that pathan women are the prettiest in all south Asia if not in the whole world.Even pathan boys are extremely beautiful and we all recognize the beauty and bravery of the grand pathans.

Well, it is nice to hear from you and I recall now from 45 years ago things that pathans were majority in Quetta and Muslim Bagh(previously Hindu Bagh).

So, please accept my admiration and praise of the very brave and beautiful and sweet pathan people. I am going to Pakistan in few days and I will sure spend at least half time amongst pathan majority areas of Pakistan because I honestly love pathans along with my love for Balochis, Sindhis, Panjabis and Kashmiris and mountain people.Skardu too is very beautiful city with 55 of the 100 tallest mountain peaks of the world around K-2 and there are the world's first six largest glaciers.

My dear pathan brother, I not only love our dear pathans, we are proud to see them as Pakistanis amongst us.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I feel like writing a poem on pathans:

Pathan women are so pretty, yes
And bravery their men do possess
Even the Pathan boys are sweet
Love them all, wherever I meet

Pathan women is so pretty thing
Look at her, feel younger than spring
Her eyes you see, just fall in love
Them eyes like stars in sky above

Don't know what to do with heart
My heart is lost, right from start
Right from start, when was her sight
Was love with pathan girl delight

Like fairy she stepped out of the cloud
She was most pretty in all the crowd
Are you a fairy or sweet mermaid
I call you hoori that paradise maid

Seeing you feel, it's no surprise
You hoori takes us to paradise
I just don't know, just what to do
My heart just got all stolen by you
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

And I write a poem about sweet Kashmira who is pretty like pathan sweet delights.

Kashmira

Kashmira, you've got pair of eyes
Brighter than the summer skies
I wish and beg you Kashmir delight
Sweet pretty thing please stay in sight

Seen you, loved you, please stay near
You've got eyes like pretty dear
How come pretty so much you are
Prettier than prettiest film star

Kashmira's love, yes every one seeks
She's got apple, rose like cheeks
Dish delish, you look so sweet
Kashmira, you I want to eat

Stars in the sky, let be come true
Kashmira truly I love you
Many a tears of mine will fall
If you don't care for me at all
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

And enjoy a poem on sweet Persiana as well:

Sweet Persiana

Persiana you are darling thing
You are my winter, summer spring
I wanna kiss you, do tingling
About you Persiana, I ever sing

And you look like the spring rose
Love follows where Persiana goes
Her face you see in every flower
Persiana you've got beauty power

And I tell you just as fact
Most your beauty does attract
Lost my heart with you my dear
Persiana you got eyes like deer

All through times, you did possess
Loveliness most, when you say yes
Please say yes to me just same
With your beauty of Persiana fame
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

"Woh din jab yaad aatey hein
Kaleja mon ko aata hei"

Lyrics from a very famous song in the film Jugnu, sung by the grandest songstress ever lived that was Noor Jehan and great singer Muhammad Rafi with acting by Noor Jehan and south Asia's grandest actor ever lived by the name Dilip Kumar.

"THEIR NEED BE SO"

The memories of Quetta and those very pretty pathan girls swing back to my memories of over 4 decades ago. O I was a college boy and Quetta fascinated me and my friend with beauty of pathan school age girls who used to walk by us in a Quetta street near Jinah Road.Me and my friend had complete fascinations that Quetta girls, particularly pathans were much much prettier than the girls of Lahore.

We used to be enthralled by just even love walk by and watch the loveliness of them very pretty pathan girls(two of them who were sisters and living next door to us).

One day one girl asked her equally pretty sister the question:

'Yeh log hum mein itni dilchaspi kiyon letei hein"

or in english translation as such:

'HOW COME THESE TWO PEOPLE TAKE SO MUCH INTEREST IN US"

The other replied with chisled smile as such"

"Zaroorat hei na"

or with english translation as such:

'THEIR NEED BE SO"

Them two very lovesome pathan girls of incomparable beauty were lost after I left Quetta for Canada, but must have chattered the words ,'ZAROORAT HEI NA" OR,"THEIR NEED BE SO"

IT BECOMES JUST AS COMPULSIVE NOSTAGIA TO SING WHAT THE GRANDEST VOICE IN HISTORY OF NOOR JEHAN SANG IN 1946 AS:

'WOH DIN JAB YAAD AATE HEIN
KALEJA MON KO AATA HEI"

OR IN ENGLISH

' O WHEN I RECALL THOSE DAYS
MY LIVER COMES TO MY MOUTH WAYS"
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Pakistan President Asif Zardari Contributed well in strengthening Pakistan Iran Relations and now its up to new Government to strength it further by Making allowing Investments in Iran

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr w wmanuk 36,093
Homosexuality in Iran (Jul '13) Thu w wmanuk 28
Iran protests UN ambassador ban to United Nations Apr 15 Jeff Brightone 1
Essay: Why does Iran want nuclear weapons? Apr 14 SHIRO 1
PHOENICIANS ( Y - DNA ) Haplogroup is ( J2 ) (Feb '08) Apr 14 Bill in Texas 140
Iran says it has no plans to substitute UN envo... Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
Iran to hold its first UAV military exercises Apr 12 Kanai 1
•••
•••