Rescuing Islam from the Ayatollahs

Jun 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Not long ago, I got a call from a reporter asking for my thoughts on the Islamic New Year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HINDU

Coimbatore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 11, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

It's vice versa,you fool.
The ayatollahs should be rescued from Islam.

Ayatollah are humans trapped by Islam.
god

Hot Springs, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 14, 2009
 

Judged:

4

HINDU wrote:
It's vice versa,you fool.
The ayatollahs should be rescued from Islam.
Ayatollah are humans trapped by Islam.
trapped by satan
Asmodeus

Kraków, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

god wrote:
<quoted text>
trapped by satan
Trapped by Ahriman!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2010
 
what does Ayatollah mean?
Gangaram

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Peacefull and cutured Zoarostrian Persia-trapped by Islam to produce the present Iran

“Say hello to my little friend!”

Since: Jul 08

The Milky Way Galaxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

All religions need to be rescued by us humans!
Travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To Mi_nina:

high ranking title given to shia cleric

To Gangaram:

Yes! I agree with you! I am sad, that peaceful and cultured Zoarostrian Persia trapped by Islam. If Iran never got trapped..... Iran should become one of the most rich nation in the world!

America is reincarnation of ancient Iran today. They both tolerate to other believe, especially to the Jew.

Ancient Iran's arch enemy was Rome, before Iran got defeated by unexpected force from desert.
Accidently or not, America arch enemy is Russia.

Today, America position it almost same with the ancient Iran. Is the same history will repeat? History is a lesson.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 27, 2010
 
thanks..
Baghair Iskandri

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Travel marriage wrote:
To Mi_nina:
high ranking title given to shia cleric
To Gangaram:
Yes! I agree with you! I am sad, that peaceful and cultured Zoarostrian Persia trapped by Islam. If Iran never got trapped..... Iran should become one of the most rich nation in the world!
America is reincarnation of ancient Iran today. They both tolerate to other believe, especially to the Jew.
Ancient Iran's arch enemy was Rome, before Iran got defeated by unexpected force from desert.
Accidently or not, America arch enemy is Russia.
Today, America position it almost same with the ancient Iran. Is the same history will repeat? History is a lesson.
TM-I think you are an Iranian too.The riots in Iran is growing day by day. Many young educated students are arrested.More and more Iranians want peace and happiness in their country, and they know it will be achieved only if they get rid of the foreign religion Islam from Iran.What is going inside Iran now ,the outside world doesnot know. Just see this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kasra perviz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Most important step and costless one is to have all Iranian abroad to change their name from Arabic to Persian name.First step , second will follow
kam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Kasra perviz wrote:
Most important step and costless one is to have all Iranian abroad to change their name from Arabic to Persian name.First step , second will follow

You are a fool then what change the Numbers and alfa bet,
You are stuck in such extreme nationalim that you have isolated yourself and your kind.The KKK version of Iran.
Travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

kam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool then what change the Numbers and alfa bet,
You are stuck in such extreme nationalim that you have isolated yourself and your kind.The KKK version of Iran.
You don't understand the problem don't you? Ancient Iran civilization are perish by Islam empire.

Let say Australian and Aborigine culture were perished, and you try to restore it back. Then other people who doesn't know the problem, point you out as KKK. Do you like it?

Learn the problem before talk!!!! These people want Iran to turn into democracy and preserve their own heritage (Zoroastrian)!!!!
Kasra perviz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Iran Great Poetes Simin Behbahani last published her latest poetry which lament destruction of Persian culture by Mulas., citing Names AbaasAli, Gholam Ali, YakopAli , Junglehussian , FatmaAli , Khudajjah replaced names of Cyrus and Darius , and Mehrangiz, and Mehtab .

Names are our identity Arabs agents the Ayatollah thru time has done evey thing to erase our identity, and the starting point is the name they stick to our children
Kasra perviz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

i may add, Cyrus and Darius are more freely chosen by Christian and Jews , like wise Aryana and Roxana for girls all persian name.
We in iran encourage to chose humera ( little donkey) for our girls.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Asmodeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Trapped by Ahriman!
It means "light of god".
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

Kasra perviz wrote:
i may add, Cyrus and Darius are more freely chosen by Christian and Jews , like wise Aryana and Roxana for girls all persian name.
We in iran encourage to chose humera ( little donkey) for our girls.
With all due respects, whatever Iran is going through right now was brought on by the Iranians themselves. These guys who now out crying foul against the Khomeniest were the ones who in 1979 were shouting "marg bar Shah, marg bar Shah" & "ma hameh sarbaz e thoim Khomeinie". Now reap the rewards.
Kasra perviz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am interested in this thread only in cultural aspect of to day Iran.
I was a child of 8 years of age when grand ATATOLLAH EL OTHMA kicked out the CIA attack dog Shah Mohamed Riza , and his political pimps around him.My Father contributed ten thousand fighters from our Tribe ,
We want Iran to make Persian language free from foreign words.
I want death penalty for any one who uses Arabic ,or inject Arabic word in Persian language , Shah did the same he used Arabic words ,so he should have been killed.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kasra perviz wrote:
I am interested in this thread only in cultural aspect of to day Iran.
I was a child of 8 years of age when grand ATATOLLAH EL OTHMA kicked out the CIA attack dog Shah Mohamed Riza , and his political pimps around him.My Father contributed ten thousand fighters from our Tribe ,
We want Iran to make Persian language free from foreign words.
I want death penalty for any one who uses Arabic ,or inject Arabic word in Persian language , Shah did the same he used Arabic words ,so he should have been killed.
As long as the mullah's are in power, it will never happen. Infact the people ruling the roost in Iran dont care about Iran because they want to impose their "divine" will beyond its boarders.

Whats pissing me off is that this semi-literate Arab nomad began a cult called Islam 1400 years back, and people of other countries including Iran have swallowed it wholesale. Shame of Iranians to even follow this cult called Islam.

The Koran orders Muslims to battle against those "who do not believe in Allah and those who follow their faith, even the people of the book until they convert to Islam or agree to pay a poll tax". This was the message that muslim emissaries from caliph Umar brought to the Sanssanid King of Kings, Yazdegerd III. Accept Islam or submit to Arab rule. Yazdegerd wrote back describing Umar's religion as a "cult of terror & plunder". Iran enjoyed 2500 years of monarchy & were proud of it. Look at what is happening now in Iran....what a shame. Islam has Arabized Iran.
Kasra perviz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is becoming obvious Iran is facing a costly cultural challenge.

Instead of helping the Arabs of Khuzistan to have access to Fresh water to drink , the Regime pouring money in the pocket of Palestinian .
Pleine le the Egyptian Mumi Hussni Mubarek and Camel Driver ibni Suad take care of it ,not us, why we?.
Even if Israeleis are tyrant , but so are every bloody Arab country, and all of Africa and here in America, Why we getting involved in this mess ?

Islam was good for backward people Like Arabs and Turks , they had no civilization.But Islam is not for us .

If USA gets off our bak then we will have time to do what we have to do about our culture .Bloody revolution is brewing a head.

devry

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 28, 2010
 
somebody should rescue america from the kosher tentacles of AIPAC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 36,411
Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? 8 hr Peace for all 2
Bahraini boy need for temporary married in Mash... 8 hr Peace for all 2
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 8 hr Peace for all 3
Iran Day Tours 8 hr Peace for all 2
Do Iranians/Persians hate Arabs? 8 hr Peace for all 2
Iran connection: Why are Gaza rockets reaching ... Fri Ragnar The Impaler 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••