Comments
1 - 20 of 90 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
the aryan mule

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 22, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

after the sassanid empire was defeated by tribal arabs, its an established fact that they intermarried persians women and made the men as slaves. when turkey took over iran in the early medieval ages, they turkofied it, and as a result today all so called "persian" culture is in reality turkish. when the ottomans crushed the iranians time after time after time, eventually the womanly persian was thrown out on his beard and a turk was rightfully installed on the throne. today iran is getting strong and powerful because it is led by azeri turks. when it was ran by shah pavlavi, it was a despotic hell. this goes to show how porely the aryans (arabs) govern themselves. i think iran should be liberated and incorporated as part of turkey, where it rightfully belongs. the few thousand real persians can be resettled in armenia or iraq, with there arabic brothers.
Phoenician Beauty

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 22, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!! This is too funny!

I think the Muslim Iranians are ARABS but the Christian/Baha'i/Zoroastrian Iranians are Persians.
Phoenician Beauty

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 22, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The (ARYANS) are the white race including the "Christian Iranians, Zoroastrians, and Baha'is"... Oh by the way, the Iranian-Muslims are NOT ARYANS because they are full blooded ARABS.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad looks like an ARAB-Ethiopian and he's a Muslim.
kam

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 23, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

This subject is so enlightning that i must go and meditate now.
So lets see I am white i have blond and red heads in my family as well as green eyes but also a muslim.
Does that now make me a muslim,christian,bahai,
or persian,arab or turk.
i am sooo confused as are all of you.
any other rubish you like to talk about.
Propaganda

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2007
 
Phoenician Beauty wrote:
The (ARYANS) are the white race including the "Christian Iranians, Zoroastrians, and Baha'is"... Oh by the way, the Iranian-Muslims are NOT ARYANS because they are full blooded ARABS.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad looks like an ARAB-Ethiopian and he's a Muslim.
Aryan does not mean white and does not mean European. Aryan means Iranian. It is not a race- it is an ethnic group. The only reason why Hitler started to refer to Germans as coming from the Aryans (ie Iranians) is that he was trying to distance the Germans from being related to the large and influential semetic population in Germany. He was basically an ultra-nationalist German who was bitter against the Jewish influence. If there were many Iranians in Germany at the time he probably would have been saying that Germans come from Semetic people instead.

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 26, 2007
 
Iranians nether come from the east or west they come from the centre aria.
I call these brothers of humanity Centaryans. LOL
ArmyOfTheSouth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 27, 2007
 

Judged:

1

the aryan mule wrote:
after the sassanid empire was defeated by tribal arabs, its an established fact that they intermarried persians women and made the men as slaves. when turkey took over iran in the early medieval ages, they turkofied it, and as a result today all so called "persian" culture is in reality turkish. when the ottomans crushed the iranians time after time after time, eventually the womanly persian was thrown out on his beard and a turk was rightfully installed on the throne. today iran is getting strong and powerful because it is led by azeri turks. when it was ran by shah pavlavi, it was a despotic hell. this goes to show how porely the aryans (arabs) govern themselves. i think iran should be liberated and incorporated as part of turkey, where it rightfully belongs. the few thousand real persians can be resettled in armenia or iraq, with there arabic brothers.
Do you think the k*kes are Aryans "Aryan" ass. 90% of "israelis" are Khazars; a low life turkick 'people' came with Attila's invasion of Europe pillaging and raping Russian women. Certainly the Iranians of today aren't as they use to be (still, a very hard nut to crack by the 90% IQ US president and the entire k*ke's enslaved populations behind him), but the Persian blood still run in their veins along with 11 million relatively pure stock.
CyrusTG

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

the aryan mule wrote:
after the sassanid empire was defeated by tribal arabs, its an established fact that they intermarried persians women and made the men as slaves. when turkey took over iran in the early medieval ages, they turkofied it, and as a result today all so called "persian" culture is in reality turkish. when the ottomans crushed the iranians time after time after time, eventually the womanly persian was thrown out on his beard and a turk was rightfully installed on the throne. today iran is getting strong and powerful because it is led by azeri turks. when it was ran by shah pavlavi, it was a despotic hell. this goes to show how porely the aryans (arabs) govern themselves. i think iran should be liberated and incorporated as part of turkey, where it rightfully belongs. the few thousand real persians can be resettled in armenia or iraq, with there arabic brothers.
wow, it seems u must have gotten sexually abused by a persian dude, hope u get better some day :)

First of all persians controlled most arab regions much prior to when they conquered iran, so they must have been persianized completely by then according to your logic. second of all turkey never took iran you idiot. The ottomans did not defeat persia time after time, it was mostly the other way around, safavid persia defeated the ottomans time after time after time after time, thus stopping it from invading further european countries. I wouldnt be surprised if you yourself have some persian blood in u. Take care jack ;)
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 6, 2008
 
Othman kingdom seize to exist in the years 0f 1705 .Read Encyclopidia Britanica .

Nadrer Afswhar Killed the Othman Army to the last. Topal Othman Greek Muslem Commader was Killed ,the Treaty of Erzeoom wasw imposed Turkey Conceaded To Iran All of Iraq , Stae of Qars , Erzroom, Diar Baker , Van , Marash , Der Seam ( Now called Tungeli)

Turks where subject of Persia for several tousand years biggnig 600 B.C. As all know the Achminies rule were to todays China, so were the Sassanian till 600A.D , that is at least 1200 year of Turkick subordination , as well as Arabs , Excluding the the Safawees 1560 A.D , Afsharies 1700 A.D.
In realty Kurdish and Lurish region never were under any one including Alexander of Mcadonia were Lurish Genral ARYO BARZANI defeated Alexander Trops I learned that from National T.V documertry published by Oxford University and Shown here IN US A. The Turkish Turanian and Arabs CIA rulrs appointed rulkers and their followers will come back soon to tell the same crabs . Solution Give weapon to KIURDS to finish Turks and Arabs in one Shot deal.regardless
Both Turks and Arabs today are in close contact with Iran as they are with the rest of the world having been related to both is Historicaly correct , saying Iran vanished because some of us Has an Arab , or Great , great, great Ma Turks ,the answer is SOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ?
Bahram Goor

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow man SHIRO nice to see real Iranian kurds like yourself. During my years i've met some good kurds and sadly some other kurds who hate iran most of all.

I am a Bakhtiari myself. Do you perhaps know the name of the documentary about Aryo Barzan? i very much would like to see that.
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 6, 2008
 
Bahram Goor wrote:
wow man SHIRO nice to see real Iranian kurds like yourself. During my years i've met some good kurds and sadly some other kurds who hate iran most of all.
I am a Bakhtiari myself. Do you perhaps know the name of the documentary about Aryo Barzan? i very much would like to see that.
I will write to Chnnel 13 here and I promiss you to get it.

Interesting the Lur sahepared of Luristan when interviewed by the documentry editors gave to the researchers detial of the battle which was 100% same as Oxford Historian had in in their desposal..2300 year and LURS have it transmitted from genration to genrastion, Incedently the Mongol were too unable to conquar but they were piad Taxes.
Kurds are 45 million ,how many million you know?
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 6, 2008
 
Well i too know Persian , Pan Iranist if Israel ever needed army to kill all of Iran , these Persian "Pan Iranist" will surely be available . Their literetures speaks for themselves , and I am not having MKO in mind ,they are seperate catagory. Where is profanity ?
reality check

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 6, 2008
 
SHIRO wrote:
Well i too know Persian , Pan Iranist if Israel ever needed army to kill all of Iran , these Persian "Pan Iranist" will surely be available . Their literetures speaks for themselves , and I am not having MKO in mind ,they are seperate catagory. Where is profanity ?
why you taling like this, i never came cross iranian/persian who talks about kurd like this,or or even try to put them down. iran is multiethnic, seriously you never see lur or bakhtaire talk like this.

what government doing doesnot represtent the people, can you seperate that.
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 6, 2008
 
If I go to the list of Persian advocating harm asgainst Iran I will Start with the notorious Taheri , and the Pahlavies and I will End up with Shirin Ebadi who advocate economics stranglisation of Iran and in between some 100,000 .oo others.
They Idea Lur ,Kurds ( BOTH ARE MEDE ) and Persian are one ,do not fly any more as it used to during Ki Khusro and Kia Qobad.
Kurds are at war in Turkey Persian are bussey helping to supply Turkey with all it needs to be happy, every treaty Iran signed in twenty century were made with Kurds mortal enemies , and with Kurds in mind as an enemy.
Bahram Goor

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 6, 2008
 
SHIRO wrote:
Well i too know Persian , Pan Iranist if Israel ever needed army to kill all of Iran , these Persian "Pan Iranist" will surely be available . Their literetures speaks for themselves , and I am not having MKO in mind ,they are seperate catagory. Where is profanity ?
I don't know exactly what you mean by kill of all Iran. Whether the Lurs and Kurds are Medes they our brothers, the current government however are not.
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 6, 2008
 
I do not know what you have in Sweden ,But here in Americas we Have Amir Tahri, who lauch every othert week a barazh of propoganda campiagn agaist Iran thattmaske the Neo Can warmnger look like polit people in comprison , He is KAYHAN editor of Mhmed Reza pahlavi, then the are the others who do write about Iran dagerouse Nuclear to who Guess? To Israel, they are known persian , and follower of rotten Pahlavies. You have to pick up in the liberey Wall stret read soon AMIR tahri Venums. Now LURS ARE MDED is an anthropoligical staement as well as Historical Just like Kurds.Bakhtyries long far away from main Lurs are Persianized. Most Geral and Leaders of Pesemegan came from Bayray, Maligshahi Lur tribe s. Barzani counted his Tribe As Mded of Lur Stock The MDEDE#NESS Of KURDS and Lur read Minorsky, and Diakanove, and in their bibliography the hundred sources they relied on.

It is not apolitical Issue In Iran aqs of Now, MADHA simply not a part of official Iranian studieas but we are all over the Shanamah it is all about us !
Bahram Goor

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 6, 2008
 
The Pahlavis were not much better than the current government, and yes i know about their idiotic followers and what they try to do.

I don't argue with the fact that Lurs and Kurds are Medes. However Bakhtiaris as you say are not persianized, they are persian but have adopted some customs of Lurs and have close dialect to them, also live closely to them of course.

I am fully aware of the crimes against the Kurds by the current government, MKO and to some degree the Pahlavis, but surely you don't mean all persians are like this?
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 6, 2008
 
Twenty century was a bad century for Iran, and most of the third world , I am a student of Economics in the last stages . Education in Physical science where good to mediocar.Edu cation in social sciences such history , political science were a desaster. All propoganda and Brian washing.
Kurds and Lors suffered catsrophy at the hand of Mustafa Kemal ,most effecient brotal killer , and Rezakhan so called Pahlavi. can you imagine his General pride himself as QASABI LURISTAN , Butcher of Luristan and it is OK is n`t?
We now learned about our forefathers from National Archieves released in London , In Ankra, leastly in Tehran, we have more information sources about us in Berlin national Archieve then in all of Iran. And it is ugly ,shamefull for those who keeps looking the other way specialy successve Iranian Governments..

We will start pressuring Iran for recognition when U S A monkies get off back of Iran. As long threat exist no significant pressure will be excreted, ofcourse this not a gurentee for ppossible uprising if things keeps draging on..
SHIRO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 6, 2008
 
Bahram Goor wrote:
The Pahlavis were not much better than the current government, and yes i know about their idiotic followers and what they try to do.
I don't argue with the fact that Lurs and Kurds are Medes. However Bakhtiaris as you say are not persianized, they are persian but have adopted some customs of Lurs and have close dialect to them, also live closely to them of course.
I am fully aware of the crimes against the Kurds by the current government, MKO and to some degree the Pahlavis, but surely you don't mean all persians are like this?
Incedently my mother is Dowlet Shahi Qajar my Greast Grand mother her sister was married to Malek Shu ara Bahar , and my great ,great great , great keep going etc.. grand mother was Shah Abaas sister.
There are two Lurs in the whole world Luri Bozorg , Bakhtiasries, Lur Kutc huck the Luristan folks Pushti now elam, Since Lur Kustchuck most powerfull and independent see Encyclpidia Britanica 1972 Editiin Kooh and Pishi Kooh.

Sheref Nameh Betlisi early nineteen century hiustorian o Gorgistan said it is because they were two brothers the older one got Bozorg title , and the younger one got title of Kutchuck .
If bakhtiaries want to think of thenseves as Persian it is their feeling and must be respected Lurs of Luristan Elam do not, Lurs list of Commanding Peshemergan Army of Iraqi Kurdistan speaks for it self .
Interesting in a truce between Kuds and Sadaam ,Saddaam offered Vice president p[ostion to the Kurds , Kuds gave Habib malegshahi Name ,Sadaam rejected it, because he said he is not a Kurd he is A Lur, Barzani said in that case forget it! No other candidat name was offeredc by the Kurds ,Yes Habib is Was LUR.
hanzo

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 16, 2009
 
shiro you are just bullshitting,what you tell is your own imagination...Kurds were not living in that area when Alexander exists please if you are Kurdish ofcourse you have no cultural back, you are all useless unlitareted,wild and useless community I hope you will all erased by Turks,Arabs and Iran..Because you don't deserve anything you love sucking Jewish and Christian cock at all...So do you think your betreyal to all Islam world not be punished...Yes I think you deserve some kind of genocide...It will contunie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr w wman uk 36,730
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (New Website) (Jan '14) 11 hr TaterTot 3
Cleaning chemicals for black nts. Aug 25 Jhounst 1
Iraq urges global action against Islamic State,... Aug 24 Kev 1
Earthquake jolts western Iran Aug 24 Kev 1
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... Aug 24 Kev 1
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Aug 24 darius ashkani 210
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••