Behind the Scenes of Hassan Rouhani's Victory: Expect a Politician not a Puppet

Jul 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

On August 3rd, Hassan Rouhani, a centrist pragmatic politician will officially step into the role of the Iranian President.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2013
It is the Wolf and the Sheep affairs ,Without China and Russia backing Iran , USA will always plan to devour Iran .They will start by making offer that Iran may not refuse , A sort Godfather in a Mafia Story..

After all it is not true that Ahmadinizhad was a sort of War monger that Israel portayed him on the bases of collections of Sticky lies .In fact Ahmadinizhad had no foreign policy plan at all.All what he cared about is the Economy , and corruption in Government..
Continuing demonising Ahmadinizhad is a cheap shot politician playing musical chorus for Israel ..
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Hassan Ruhani, with due respect , can start kiss as many foots and hands in the West , He will find out, not a single iota of change in material condition prevailing now...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranian, Turkish cultural institutes to cooperate 17 hr Kannibaal M 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 hr MUQ1 36,735
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (New Website) (Jan '14) Wed TaterTot 3
Cleaning chemicals for black nts. Aug 25 Jhounst 1
Iraq urges global action against Islamic State,... Aug 24 Kev 1
Earthquake jolts western Iran Aug 24 Kev 1
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... Aug 24 Kev 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••