Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

hey they are not sexy, they are just attractive .
if you observe closely not all of them are attractive.
and if you observe little more closely, you will realise that whole female creature is hot n sexy excluding some - may be 20% by 100%.
Mont Carlo

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

they all call themselves a muslims, but actually they are shia's.
they say shia is a part of islam, but actually its completely opposite n its not.
they say they too belong to islam completely, but actually they belong to shia'ism.
they say they praise only islam, but actually they praise shia'ism.
they wear hijaab by force of government, but muslims wear hijaab as a part of islam but not by anyones force.
they say they are muslims too, but actually they are shia's n just have a tag of muslims they do everything against the will of their God (Allah) n Prophet (Muhammed).
they say they too worship only Allah, but actually they ask help from Ali (one of the servant/slave of their God).
they (shia's) believe in mut'aah, for muslims its a sin (means shia's are only shia's but not muslims).
they are not so proud of being muslims (from inside-from heart), but muslims very proud of being muslims.
they say (some) Ali is only God (Allah), muslims say Ali is just one of the servant/slave of Allah.
they are depend on Ali, muslims depend on Allah.
they worship 3times a day for name sake (show off), muslims worship 5times a day as a must duty of being a muslim n by the fear of their God (Allah).
they cover only their head (that too by government force), muslims cover their whole body n head as a part of their religion n life (not by anyones force).
BASICALLY these SHIA'S ARE ONLY SHIA'S, but not MUSLIMS (according to 2011 imami magazine).
luke anderson

Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Mont Carlo wrote:
they say shia is a part of islam, but actually its completely opposite n its not.
they say they too belong to islam completely, but actually they belong to shia'ism.
they wear hijaab by force of government, but muslims wear hijaab as a part of islam but not by anyones force.
they say they are muslims too, but actually they are shia's n just have a tag of muslims they do everything against the will of their God (Allah) n Prophet (Muhammed).
they say they too worship only Allah, but actually they ask help from Ali (one of the servant/slave of their God).
they (shia's) believe in mut'aah, for muslims its a sin (means shia's are only shia's but not muslims).
they are not so proud of being muslims (from inside-from heart), but muslims very proud of being muslims.
they say (some) Ali is only God (Allah), muslims say Ali is just one of the servant/slave of Allah.
they worship 3times a day for name sake (show off), muslims worship 5times a day as a must duty of being a muslim n by the fear of their God (Allah).
they cover only their head (that too by government force), muslims cover their whole body n head as a part of their religion n life (not by anyones force).
BASICALLY these SHIA'S ARE ONLY SHIA'S, but not MUSLIMS (according to 2011 imami magazine).
first they are ariyayi and they were zoroaster they becam muslim by force of arabs
second mostly they dont do islam thing and etc
Finally silly we are talking about girls
Ascot

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

People with eyes set close are emotioanl and such girls are high maintenance, no matter where there from. Many Iranians fall into this category. I stay away from eyes which aren't far enough from each other.
Latn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Mont Carlo wrote:
Do your muslim brotherhood talks somewhere else. No one is interested in your Islamist preaching.
Alex

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Good Luck. She is going to be very demanding and bossy. She will push you around and you have to give in to all her demand. Be ready to spend a lot of money on her. Iranian womans idea of love is what you can buy with money. Buy her whatever she wants when she wants it. Do not expect lots of love towards you but make sure that you give her lots of love. Basically my friend you are in deap shit if you love this girl. She will drain the hell out of you.
amir abbas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

ALL Women like to get ... especially iranian girls. If you have a car you can ... Iranian girls easily by seduction techniques.
bellie

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

is it really true that A LOT of iranian women are materialistic, shallow etc.?
Skull getter

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

I recently met a Persian American she was beautiful. We talked for 2 hours & when it came time to leave she asked for my number so we exchanged numbers. I want to call her but u need to wait 2 days. I m going to ask her out the weekend I'll take it slow & hopefully get anal on the 5 date I'll she had a nice ass I'd like to get all up in
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Rules are tougher and demanding when you are chasing younger women- Iranian or any other.The rules are easier and she may be even submissive if she is middle aged of 45-55 or even older.

And middle age or older women can be more fun and pleasure as they can be more open, experienced or even sexy.

Mutah women are not mostly young and them middle age mutah brides can be better pleasure than the much reserved younger breed.
Jim

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Dms43 wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking dirty Pakistani troll , I f*cked your mother in the red-light district of Lahore for 3 bucks.
LOL
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
Rules are tougher and demanding when you are chasing younger women- Iranian or any other.The rules are easier and she may be even submissive if she is middle aged of 45-55 or even older.
And middle age or older women can be more fun and pleasure as they can be more open, experienced or even sexy.
Mutah women are not mostly young and them middle age mutah brides can be better pleasure than the much reserved younger breed.
You speak with the authority of a being that would goose anything from grany to a 13year old monobrows the scabby and the stinky included. As a mutter of fact it dont happen its all in your lame brain.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Believe me you,the truth I got
W wman uk got just whole brain shot
Brain shot yes, just can't even think
Ignore w wman uk, be away from stink

Born to hate in hate to live
Liar you just cannot forgive
W wman uk is liar and cheat
Hate and hate she does repeat

W wman got the hate to fart
Always does that right from start
No remorse, aint got even shame
Ugly talks from her be same

He or she, no one does care
Truth w wman uk just won't dare
w wman uk got lies just more
The w wman liar just makes you bore
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Persiana pretty thing sweet you are
Even more pretty than a film star
Stay as sweet and pretty you thing
You are just winter, summer, spring

You've got your eyes like prettiest deer
Pretty you are, afar or near
The thing in you just best we find
That you are too sweet and too kind

Me, please tell, that you will like
In my new car I'll give you hike
Take you to restaurant most the best
You be my love and my guest

And with me, you be so glad
I'll tell you, you the best I had
And with you I never be mad
With me, my darling, you won't be sad
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

W wman uk can mad dream about teen age girls and waste her time about imaginary things.

I am looking for 45 years, 55 years or over women and every one seems to be in some wild drags or in-capacitated and engrossed lost state.

Even the minds are confused and stray of even older women as money and sex are ingrained in to catch on right connection.

I would love to make love with right woman-- Iranian or any one of right condition.

May be w wmnan uk too is one of those loosers to waste every body else's time. Who cares to be after those teeny boby soxers. Leave them for teen age boys of their age.I used to love a 50 year old Iranian woman(mother of my teen age friend and classfellow) when I was only 13 years old.I chased older 50 plus women when I was only 13 years of age.
Marak

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I don't know about IRANIAN,surely i can give you suggestion for dating Pakistani &Indian women. I think Iranian women are same too. well for Pakistani &Indian(kashmiri& Punjabi) women it really takes time you need to be patient & you should understand her first and then only you should say the three magical words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••