Posted in the Iran Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Roger

Del Valle, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Hello,

I have recently started dating an Iranian woman. She is from Tehran but moved to the US to live with her brother. Her parents were once American citizens but have moved back to Iran.

She lives alone and is a few years older than me. I am 29, Caucasian and well traveled. My father speaks Farsi and my parents lived in Iran for several years when I was a baby. I have lived in the middle east since then, as well, so I have an understanding of the culture. I am not an expert but I know more than most Americans.

Anyways, I want to know any rules of dating I should be aware of. I do not live in the same city as this Persian woman, but I first visited her, we danced all night. She was an hour late getting ready for our first date. Her friend said she would not leave the mirror. After we danced, her friends had to leave and she asked me to go out the next day and night. So we did, and had a great time together, at a movie and then at a Irish celebration.

There are many things I found out about this girl that impresses me. English is not her first language but she was able to speak to me very well. She held my hand and took me through crowds of Persians, and smiled at me the entire time. I felt very good with her and want to make her my wife one day.

I want to know if this is possible? She says her father is a very easy going person and supports her. She drives a motorcycle and he accepted that easily, which surprised me. She is not very Americanized, but is a little. She celebrates Persian culture heavily and I love this about her.

But will it be that she can never be with me, because of my ethnicity and religion?

One our first date, I kissed her hand as we said goodbye. One the second date, I kissed her cheek, but I tried to kiss her, but she kinda pulled away. I know she wanted to kiss me but maybe she couldnt? Maybe there is a reason why?

I never kiss on the first date, but I thought since she invited me on a 2nd date, a kiss would be okay?

Well anyways, she invited me to go out the next day but I had to leave. She says I am invited any time, she will clear her schedule for me.

What are some tips for dating this woman? What are some tips to make her my wife? I know it is important to appeal to her family, but what else can I do to win her heart?

any help is appreciated!
AmericanMe

Brownsville, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2010
I'm about to go on a first date right now. I will let you know how it goes!
Roger

Del Valle, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2010
yeah let me know. ive been on a few dates with her, but i do not know the rules of dating a Persian woman.

she is a great dancer and very romantic.

i am unsure if she can kiss or not. maybe she can only kiss when she is married? I know this is true in Iran.

but this girl has been in the USA for 5 years and is very Americanized. she is a few years older than me. i will date her again this month and ask her more about the "dos and donts".

any feedback is appreciated.
Hana

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Women are women, They have the same feeling and emotion. Kiss her in a date...hold her hand...
We Iranian women like being touched and we are human after all:)
Watch the changes

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jun 16, 2010
In Iran, it will be difficult to date as such.A not rich may be date after Mutah with Clergy's certificate as must be with you allways.With some middle class or rich, the date is only seeing her and exchanging guarded smiles.And it will be as such:

No touch and just no kiss
Look at her or her you miss
See her face from afar
Stay away as far you are

If her beauty breaks heart
Stay away, stay apart
Yet you love from distance more
Distance does'nt make you bore

Pretty Persiana stays in sight
Stays in sight as herat's delight
If she stays in sight,she's love
Loverly thing,she is a dove

Watch Prersiana, if she's sad
Then the real love you had
Make the promise,sing the song
You love her, longer than long

Distance date is good a start
If she stays in sight, wont part
Smiles from distance is your date
Don't give up,just wait and wait

Dates for future are so booked
If with love at you she looked
One thing is so true as such
Her in public you won't touch

And these dates you will repeat
Only see her and don't meet
Dates from distance is the rule
Date from distance and don't fool

And your muta date will be as such:

I don't mind, I don't dispute
Mutah comes first sans repute
Muta date comes,but first you wed
Muta brings instant date in bed

Muta wed is time frame dates
And they got the different rates
Rate for dates for year or day
She is yours for date and play

Lipstick on her lips you paint
Do as wish there aint complaint
Kiss her and with her you dance
Muta date is best of chance

Love Muta date,with her you flirt
But her you will never hurt
Muta date is for embrace
Muta brings kissing her loverly face

Don't hurt her,but as you please
Take her in your arms and squeeze
She be yours with dates frame time
Well paid Muta got dates so prime

But the Muta is just so rare
Reputed men just do not dare
But for daring man and bride
Muta is not the thing to hide

Muta dates in destitute
Makes her bride,not prostitute
You be her dear loving man
Give her marriage chance you can

For me Muta date is good
So I allways understood
Muta is the date with ease
Muta date is as you please

Honesty

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Iranian women are the classiest, most conservative women on the planet. Some are high maintenced, as some are very moral. Don't expect the relationship to be easy. Iranian women are finicky by nature about life and the moment you slip up and are not yourself, they will tend to notice.
malaysian boy

Baltimore, MD

#7 Oct 1, 2010
How about You introduce your american sister to her Iranian brother and let him foock your American sister, then tell me how it goes ;)
RAZA

Karachi, Pakistan

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Hana wrote:
Women are women, They have the same feeling and emotion. Kiss her in a date...hold her hand...
We Iranian women like being touched and we are human after all:)
YES YOU ARE RIGHT
RAZA

Karachi, Pakistan

#11 Nov 18, 2010
YES YOU R RIGHT
Rule One Don t

Salem, NH

#12 Dec 4, 2010
No really, Good luck.
artur

Vancouver, Canada

#13 Jan 29, 2011
well I would sugest brushing your teeth for one will help with your kissing dillema,otherwise try different deodorant ,some of these things smell atroucious and if you wear one wich disagree with her fine taste then no wonder......or maybe you sugest she brushes her teeth because she might feel embarased thinking her breath is bad.I used to have same problem I often wondered why my woman did not want to kiss and then one day I realised that she felt embarased that her breath smell bad ,..it did it smelled vial but I loved her and told her to do some brushing up on her hygiene and we stayed together whole Summer,really nice woman
rch

New York, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2011
Iranian women are both passionate and classy. They like to be kissed and loved with conviction. There are no specific rules about interactions before marriage, but note that many Iranian women may require that you become Muslim to marry them (not so difficult). Also, Iranian women are not Arabic as most americans believe, as they are Persian historically and their language is Farsi. The veil covering the face is practiced only by devote orthodox persians (typically older generations). In Iran, a scarf covering a womans head is law, but modern women resent wearing it. Many women leave Iran simply to get away from a repressive government. Remember everything you say and be prepared to defend yourself well, as the post above says they can be finicky. They really enjoy dancing, learn to dance, have fun. Sensuality and charm are more important than intellect.
Chuy Chitter

Durant, OK

#15 Jul 12, 2011
Slip some X in her drink then invite her to your place for a massage. That will get her in the mood cause you have to take a test drive in the car before you buy it.
Chuy Chitter

Durant, OK

#17 Aug 22, 2011
Also, when you go out with iranian women, they like a n a l s e x so have some "personal lubricant" available so if you have a very huge c o c k that they won't get ripped too bad.
DDzz

Thornhill, Canada

#19 Oct 4, 2011
Farrah wrote:
Iranian woman make good wives and are very loyal to their men and family, unlikes many American woman who are all about me, me, me i think iranian woman typically think about their family first. that given they are also very into status and material things and care very much what others think. Most are great cooks and take good care of their apperence. they can also be very challenging and have sassy personalities.
Is that why 70% are divorced? Because they are good wives?

Sassy= crazy
Loyal= means they only fu^& 5 other men a year
Take good care for their appearance-????

Most are fat and ugly and age poorly.
peterson

India

#20 Feb 5, 2012
we give full respect and honour to Muta-marriage with widows of Iran because nothing bad if permitted by God. But the initiative of Muta-contract must be very polite and in full acordance with the free liking of women. We have sisters and aunties for Muta if man is decently respectable.
Luke

Saint John, Canada

#21 Feb 6, 2012
woooowww I am very happy to here that persian woman are so nice.. And I belive it to be true.. I am very lucky to have one...
Luke

Saint John, Canada

#22 Feb 6, 2012
I cant wait to be with her....
Dms43

Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Netherlands

#23 Feb 8, 2012
Watch the changes wrote:
In Iran, it will be difficult to date as such.A not rich may be date after Mutah with Clergy's certificate as must be with you allways.With some middle class or rich, the date is only seeing her and exchanging guarded smiles.And it will be as such:
No touch and just no kiss
Look at her or her you miss
See her face from afar
Stay away as far you are
If her beauty breaks heart
Stay away, stay apart
Yet you love from distance more
Distance does'nt make you bore
Pretty Persiana stays in sight
Stays in sight as herat's delight
If she stays in sight,she's love
Loverly thing,she is a dove
Watch Prersiana, if she's sad
Then the real love you had
Make the promise,sing the song
You love her, longer than long
Distance date is good a start
If she stays in sight, wont part
Smiles from distance is your date
Don't give up,just wait and wait
Dates for future are so booked
If with love at you she looked
One thing is so true as such
Her in public you won't touch
And these dates you will repeat
Only see her and don't meet
Dates from distance is the rule
Date from distance and don't fool
And your muta date will be as such:
I don't mind, I don't dispute
Mutah comes first sans repute
Muta date comes,but first you wed
Muta brings instant date in bed
Muta wed is time frame dates
And they got the different rates
Rate for dates for year or day
She is yours for date and play
Lipstick on her lips you paint
Do as wish there aint complaint
Kiss her and with her you dance
Muta date is best of chance
Love Muta date,with her you flirt
But her you will never hurt
Muta date is for embrace
Muta brings kissing her loverly face
Don't hurt her,but as you please
Take her in your arms and squeeze
She be yours with dates frame time
Well paid Muta got dates so prime
But the Muta is just so rare
Reputed men just do not dare
But for daring man and bride
Muta is not the thing to hide
Muta dates in destitute
Makes her bride,not prostitute
You be her dear loving man
Give her marriage chance you can
For me Muta date is good
So I allways understood
Muta is the date with ease
Muta date is as you please
You f*cking dirty Pakistani troll , I f*cked your mother in the red-light district of Lahore for 3 bucks.
Dms43

Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Netherlands

#24 Feb 8, 2012
peterson wrote:
we give full respect and honour to Muta-marriage with widows of Iran because nothing bad if permitted by God. But the initiative of Muta-contract must be very polite and in full acordance with the free liking of women. We have sisters and aunties for Muta if man is decently respectable.
-10/10 for your trolling efforts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min MUQ1 37,819
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) 1 hr true 11
Why are Persian Kurds & Persian Iranians not fr... 4 hr Setar 4
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom 6 hr Rudi 1
Flights Resume between Iranian city of Shiraz a... 17 hr David 1
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... Dec 18 Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 17 Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
More from around the web