Persian Poetry reading by Ziba Karbasi in San Mateo, California

Feb 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Payvand News of Iran

Ziba live in London and she is in the Bay Area for a poetry seminar. We are very happy Ms karbasi had accepted our invitation to attend our meeting.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iranian

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Pahlavan wrote:
For your information Jewish people have been in Iran long before Islam they have been in Iran since Koorosh king of Hakhamaneshian.
Islam (Shiism) came to Iran by force by Arabs swords Iranian did NOT want Islam it was forced upon them.Islam raped Iran and Iran has never recoved this disaster called Shiism.
What a load of rubbish that Islam is near to christanity absolutely rubbish. The bible is in two parts old testemant and the new testement.The old testement is Torah, Jewish wholly book.
Anyone can say ashhad and convert to Islam so so funny. Jewish religion has seven books and it is the pillar of all the religions. Go and read Talmood maybe you will learn something. Long live Iranian Jewish people.
you are a jew or other minority religion ahole! if you were iranian you would have respected your own kind who have happend to shiiah you jew using name of Pahlevan!!?? lets see how pahlevan you freeks are when it comes to hand to hand !!/ listen jew harking back to the ancient glory which was AYrian ghas been my screem in wilderness i even converted to fireman religion ! but as i got old i found i can not convert majority of my brothers to this or that religion of roshanfekr view !!? i have to put up with itm and find in a great range which shiism exists ones as the follpwers of Taleghani or other modernized and intelectual
shiism which we iranians could hope for if we love the motherland realy want to help them get to the point rehashing islam and cleaning the semitic abrahamic mombo jombo from !
once again go f yourself we iramni folks are not easy like your cousin get lost dirty bunch (in and out) you ahreman!.
masha

Toulouse, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

where is mahnaz hamidi?
parveen solalman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mashallah wrote:
Those attacking Karbasi, could you offer more solid evidence/information than just saying she stole someone else's poems. Will appreciate it.
Please search the civil court in London to see karbasi was sued legaly for stealing and COPY ing Mahnaz Hamidi poems, It is documented,
parveen solalman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

We were witness to how Mahnaz Hamidi s poetry was stolen by some others like Karbasi, We were in the court as witness.

Karbasi has copied Hamidi poetry for years and had her boyfriend Khoie to write defamaatory articles to defend her in breach of copyright of Hamidi s original poetry. As we know court has ordered Khoie to pay compensation to Mahnaz Hamidi and Ziba Karbasi has promissed to stop copying Hamidis poetry.
Its all in court papers.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Where is Persia?
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Persia is the historic name of Iran.Persia,was the first sole super power in history(before Alexander the Great)and enjoyed the sole super power cycle longer than the Romans or the British, the Ottomans and now the Americans.There have been only five sole super powers in history with Persia being the very first.

The Persian Empire comprised of today's Iran, most of middle East, central Asia,parts of today's India- Pakistan and had about 5 million square miles area and 30 percent of humanity.Alexander the Great and his teacher philosopher Aristotle has many times mentioned of central Asia and Afghanistan as Persia.

Before Chengez Khan all central Asia had Persian Aryan people and vast majority of Indians and Pakistanis have Persian blood and Persian face forms like the Iranian Persians.Even in central Asia Persian- Iranian faces are to be seen in Samarkand, Bukhara, Tajikistan and many other places. Only the Mongols Turks started moving into central Asia 900 years ago(Persians were there for over 10 thousand years) and you see all central Asia with pure Persian Aryan or mixed Turk- Persian faces.

Persia produced Ferdowsi and Hafez, whose poetry and literature is considered more grand than even Shakespear's work.They write wisdom, love and peace centuries before Shakespear.

With India, Pakistan, central Asia, Afghanistan, some Turkey and Greece,Germany(pure Aryans) and much Europe too, one quarter of humanity has Persian blood in it.The Kurdish or Medes are Aryans as well.

SO WE ARE ALL HUMANITY CREATED TO LIVE IN PEACE AND TO LOVE EACH OTHER.

PEACE WILL PREVAIL AMONGST ALL US LOVABLE HUMANITY. THERE MUST BE LOVE AND PEACE AMONGST US FOR ALL HUMANITY REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY, RELIGION, COLOR OR SECTS.

WE HUMANITY LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL IN PEACE PRACTICE AND HELL BE WITH ANY WAR- SMALL OR BIG.

PEACE FOR ALL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND I LOVE ALL HUMANITY FOR PEACE AND LOVE REASONS.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
Persia is the historic name of Iran.Persia,was the first sole super power in history(before Alexander the Great)and enjoyed the sole super power cycle longer than the Romans or the British, the Ottomans and now the Americans.There have been only five sole super powers in history with Persia being the very first.
The Persian Empire comprised of today's Iran, most of middle East, central Asia,parts of today's India- Pakistan and had about 5 million square miles area and 30 percent of humanity.Alexander the Great and his teacher philosopher Aristotle has many times mentioned of central Asia and Afghanistan as Persia.
Before Chengez Khan all central Asia had Persian Aryan people and vast majority of Indians and Pakistanis have Persian blood and Persian face forms like the Iranian Persians.Even in central Asia Persian- Iranian faces are to be seen in Samarkand, Bukhara, Tajikistan and many other places. Only the Mongols Turks started moving into central Asia 900 years ago(Persians were there for over 10 thousand years) and you see all central Asia with pure Persian Aryan or mixed Turk- Persian faces.
Persia produced Ferdowsi and Hafez, whose poetry and literature is considered more grand than even Shakespear's work.They write wisdom, love and peace centuries before Shakespear.
With India, Pakistan, central Asia, Afghanistan, some Turkey and Greece,Germany(pure Aryans) and much Europe too, one quarter of humanity has Persian blood in it.The Kurdish or Medes are Aryans as well.
PEACE WILL PREVAIL AMONGST ALL US LOVABLE HUMANITY. THERE MUST BE LOVE AND PEACE AMONGST US FOR ALL HUMANITY REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY, RELIGION, COLOR OR SECTS.
WE HUMANITY LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL IN PEACE PRACTICE AND HELL BE WITH ANY WAR- SMALL OR BIG.
PEACE FOR ALL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND I LOVE ALL HUMANITY FOR PEACE AND LOVE REASONS.
That is so far from accurate, it is only laughable. Iran is maybe a tenth of what Persia was.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
I will take a look at "Shahnameh" as I've not read his work. One wonders if he is greater than Shakespeare why Shakespeare is so much more widely known and read.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It is good to talk of grand people in peace, poetry and human love and humanity at large.These talk bring happiness and are peace related.

BUT ALL PEACE LOVERS WILL HATE TO TALK OF ANY NATION'S GRANDNESS IN NUKES OR MILITARY MIGHT.PATTING HUMAN FACES WITH FLOWERS BRINGS HAPPINESS AND BULLETS BLEEDING SAME ALL TYPES OF HUMANS BRINGS CRIES AND SADNESS.

All peace lovers must strive on peace so our world does not slip into armageddon.With 25,000 nukes mostly possessed by Russia and America, we must advocate peace. If we slip into Armageddon, there will be end of humanity.

Let us pray that all humans live in peace and never see wars.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
It is good to talk of grand people in peace, poetry and human love and humanity at large.These talk bring happiness and are peace related.
BUT ALL PEACE LOVERS WILL HATE TO TALK OF ANY NATION'S GRANDNESS IN NUKES OR MILITARY MIGHT.PATTING HUMAN FACES WITH FLOWERS BRINGS HAPPINESS AND BULLETS BLEEDING SAME ALL TYPES OF HUMANS BRINGS CRIES AND SADNESS.
All peace lovers must strive on peace so our world does not slip into armageddon.With 25,000 nukes mostly possessed by Russia and America, we must advocate peace. If we slip into Armageddon, there will be end of humanity.
Let us pray that all humans live in peace and never see wars.
In a way, you contradicted your self. In fact, "Bullets" have killed many times more people than nukes have, and will continue to do so.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Nukes and bullets are both tools of war and therefore to be hated. Peace lovers have kept the nukes locked in the bottle and will continue to keep them locked, because war mongers want them blasted to finish all humanity.

All tools of human killers are to be hated.

PEACE LOVERS WANT PEACE FOR ALL AND WE HAVE FLOWERS AND PEACE KISSES FOR ALL HUMANS OF ALL PLACES OF ALL PRETTY SHADES OF SKIN AND ALL RELIGIONS.

AGAIN, PEACE LOVERS GOT GIFT OF FLOWERS AND PEACE KISSES FOR OUR ALL VERY DEAR AND VERY SWEET HUMANITY THAT WE LOVE TO SEE IT LIVING WITH SMILES AND NOT BLEED EVEN TO THE FIRST DROP OF BLOOD.
parveen solalman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

masha wrote:
where is mahnaz hamidi?
New REVELATIONS in ASGHAR AGHA about relationship between Karbasi s mother and houshang vaziri editor of Kayhan proves the ugly dirty tricks of using men runnes in the family. "so called " poet ziba karbasi owes her fame to Mahnaz Hamid and her poetry which she stole from.Conspiracy between khoie and editor and 2 ploting women to cover up a breech of copy right. SHAME.
parveen solalman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

masha wrote:
where is mahnaz hamidi?
Is it true that she has commited suiside ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••