Sabotage! Key Iranian Nuclear Facility Hit?

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: Salem-News.com 16

An explosion deep within Iran's Fordow nuclear facility has destroyed much of the installation and trapped about 240 personnel deep underground, according to a former intelligence officer of the Islamic regime.

Full Story
Aminu

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
ISAH A.s is in the world, and he is about to manifest so be care full.
Uls

Germany

#2 Jan 26, 2013
probably ussrael is responsible for this disgusting crime. Do these criminals think, what they make? They have trapped 240 people under ground. It is hard crime against humanity.
Iranians should protect these facilities.
w wman uk

UK

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Uls wrote:
probably ussrael is responsible for this disgusting crime. Do these criminals think, what they make? They have trapped 240 people under ground. It is hard crime against humanity.
Iranians should protect these facilities.
This is laughable its not sabotage its faulty nuke equipment sold to dumb wogs not operating it safly. Remember the Kursk subermarine thought about flying aroflott?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Whoever hit it, kudos!!
John Ellisor

Conroe, TX

#5 Jan 26, 2013
The big one has not hit yet,Oops! Remember the bay of pigs! Israel will not let nukes in there back yard no more than we would!
jackmc duff

Haifa, Israel

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Charles Robb, Dennis Ross, and Michael Makovsky’s fascinating article in the WSJ touched a raw nerve with many, including advocates of Iran’s nuclear program and the Iranian regime itself.

Ross, Ross and Makovsky open their article by discussing the economic impact of a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. However, they also warn the WSJ’s readers that “failure to stop Iran’s nuclear-weapons program also would have myriad direct and indirect consequences…”

They note that:

Energy markets respond both to actual supply disruptions and to expected changes in supply and demand. A nuclear Iran would raise the likelihood of instability, nuclear proliferation, terrorism and war—and could thus drive oil prices up without disrupting the flow of oil.

check out the full post:
http://iranmediafocus.wordpress.com/category/...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#7 Jan 29, 2013
jackmc duff wrote:
Charles Robb, Dennis Ross, and Michael Makovsky’s fascinating article in the WSJ touched a raw nerve with many, including advocates of Iran’s nuclear program and the Iranian regime itself.
Ross, Ross and Makovsky open their article by discussing the economic impact of a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. However, they also warn the WSJ’s readers that “failure to stop Iran’s nuclear-weapons program also would have myriad direct and indirect consequences…”
They note that:
Energy markets respond both to actual supply disruptions and to expected changes in supply and demand. A nuclear Iran would raise the likelihood of instability, nuclear proliferation, terrorism and war—and could thus drive oil prices up without disrupting the flow of oil.
check out the full post:
http://iranmediafocus.wordpress.com/category/...
yep

Not to forget a nuclear Iran would disturb the world climate by causing apolyptical tsunamis, deviate the sun from its path, bring down the world fertility rate to -0.23, invert the poles, level down the himalayas to sea level, and cause the zimbabwean dollar to become the top trading currency in the world.

But there is hope, we can rely on the israeli nukes, and the expert advices of the most honest peace brokers in the world, I name Netanyahu and his eloquent expert dovish mouthpieces.

Mazel Tov.
Henry

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
yep
Not to forget a nuclear Iran would disturb the world climate by causing apolyptical tsunamis, deviate the sun from its path, bring down the world fertility rate to -0.23, invert the poles, level down the himalayas to sea level, and cause the zimbabwean dollar to become the top trading currency in the world.
But there is hope, we can rely on the israeli nukes, and the expert advices of the most honest peace brokers in the world, I name Netanyahu and his eloquent expert dovish mouthpieces.
Mazel Tov.
Keep up the bs, you might get to meet an israei nuke up close
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the bs, you might get to meet an israei nuke up close
Thank you for your support Henry.
Your command of geo-politics combined with your ability to see through sarcasm is mind-blowing.
I am impressed that your topix credentials will finally allow the mere mortal i am to achieve what the AIEA has been unsuccessfully trying to obtain for years.
Henry

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support Henry.
Your command of geo-politics combined with your ability to see through sarcasm is mind-blowing.
I am impressed that your topix credentials will finally allow the mere mortal i am to achieve what the AIEA has been unsuccessfully trying to obtain for years.
It must be hard to understand why Iran, a rogue terrorist nation would need nukes. But Israel did understand this as well as the united states. You know, that terrorist country, you claim, that saved your ass from the nazis. You can thank us anytime you know.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Thanks the Lord for punishing the most evil and sub-human Iranian regime that adopted the culture of Hell in his Mozlem Brother jihadist war against innocent women and children of the world.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
If Sabotag hit Iran nuclear fascilities Iran will be justified to Hit Nuclear facilities of any country Iran suspect to be the culprite.KABISHI ???? Is Israsel Still on the map ??? If yes then no sabotage has occured to Iran Nuclear facilities ...so simple
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be hard to understand why Iran, a rogue terrorist nation would need nukes. But Israel did understand this as well as the united states. You know, that terrorist country, you claim, that saved your ass from the nazis. You can thank us anytime you know.
I have trouble understanding why ANY nation would need such irrational weapons as nuclear weapons.
Just as it is irrational to ask me to thank any nation in particular for an event that happened long before i was ever born and for which i bear no responsibility whatsoever.
Galilee

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Khairan zahiran as you discousing on iran nuclaer facilities, are you not thinking that CHRIST is back that is why all thise confision keep worsening in the world. for your on good and benefit Christ is back that is the latest.
WhatYouSeeIsNotW hatYouGet

Woburn, MA

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Thanks the Lord for punishing the most evil and sub-human Iranian regime that adopted the culture of Hell in his Mozlem Brother jihadist war against innocent women and children of the world.
The news report that seems to have made your day turned out to be a hoax. It was made up by an Iranian well known for making up stories.

When you thanked the Lord for the bomb that may or may not have ever existed, I hope you were not referring to Jesus who said "Thou shalt not kill."

Religions are here to stay. Fortunately the vast majority of christians, moslems and jews coexist peacefully with each other.
Henry

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
WhatYouSeeIsNotWhatYouGet wrote:
<quoted text>
The news report that seems to have made your day turned out to be a hoax. It was made up by an Iranian well known for making up stories.
When you thanked the Lord for the bomb that may or may not have ever existed, I hope you were not referring to Jesus who said "Thou shalt not kill."
Religions are here to stay. Fortunately the vast majority of christians, moslems and jews coexist peacefully with each other.
With Iran supporting terrorism and looking to destroy Israel, I think we can kill back. Eye for an eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 hr bmz 37,798
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... 17 hr Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Wed Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web