Top Iranian leader says no power could stop Iran from having nuclear bomb if it wanted it

Full story: The Washington Post

Iran's Supreme Leader says Iran is not seeking nuclear weapons, but that no power could stop Tehran's access to an atomic bomb if it intended to build it.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

My Q' is, if other countries are allowed to have them, why not all Countries sharing that security power?
Your neighbor buys a shotgun and says if you attempt to acquire one you will be breaking the law that I made for you and all others. If you attempt to acquire one, I will shoot you dead with my shotgun.
Sort of reminds me of the Wild West and arms. You could own any weapon you wanted, as long as it was for hinting or self defense, not cold blooded murder. But then that law became null and void when man achieved etiquette and civility, so then the law was change to... only the law enforcers can carry guns publicly, in case they need them to enforce the law.
And that is where it all went south. Because they use them for ill-gain, respect and fear thru corruptible means with the use of them. They can put fear into peoples hearts and make them obey or else they die.
Yes something is definitely not right with the picture....
What is good for one should be good for all.
The goose and the gander, Yin and Yang, etc.
Tell all to eliminate the bombs or allow all to have them...Simple.
That's the only choice there is..
and have all the kings sit at the UN table, the Heads of State. That way each Head is responsible for their own stockpiles of bombs under law. Also install a team of inspectors chosen from each head to oversea the matter of safety Inspections.

Remember these words....

November 10, 2001 - President Bush Speaks to United Nations....
G.W. Bush: "We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror."

The Official Story/Report IS the conspiracy, formed by a few at the top levels, along with their co-conspirators cronies.
If a person lies to you and you find out, would you still trust that person, especially when that person continues to lie, along with his friends who agree with the lies.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Joe

WŁmbach, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ussrael and the rest of this criminal, global company of degenerate trash like westren europe have plenty of nuclear bombs, where is the problem with it. Nuclear weapon should be used peacefully, clearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••