Obama's Betrayal of Israel: 'The US is like a lap dog to the Iranian regime'

Full story: Atlas Shrugs

"The reason for the WH leak of Israel 3s operation is that Obama wanted to signal the Iranians that US was not part of the attack against Tehran's major state proxy, Syria.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
boo yah

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
israel cannot beat Hizbollah and we know they cannot beat Syria.....
How did Israel obtain control of the Golan Heights?
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
You never get tired of seeing your canned shit in print, Pedophile.
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
And the miserable old pedophile breaks out another can of spam. Tell us some of those war "experiences". Remember the one about the Mossad controlled bedpan that bit you when you were cleaning it? Or the Shin Bet kid that seduced you and got you arrested and put on the sex offender list? Poor you.
Gray

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

boo yah wrote:
<quoted text>
$Trillions of American tax dollars and the exploitation of American blood to secure other regions.

Also, it is hardly a secure Occupation as all Occuations achieved by Ruthless and Criminal Regimes have proven to be tempory.

The fact that IDF violates Geneva Accords commits countless War Crimse and slaughters civilians with impunity and to a greater degree than Hezbollah gives them an edge.

Accorded to educated and well versed observers, Hezbollah is a far more ethical Fighting Force than Israel's pudgy pack of child killers:

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.

According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED

“HIZBULLAH, MORE THAN A ‘TERRORIST ORGANISATION”
http://openmode.net/2010/foreign/middle-east/...
EXCERPTS “Norton, who has written several books on the subject, tells the entire history of the organisation, from the Lebanese civil war (largely caused by the Palestinian state-in-the-state), the 1982 Israeli invasion that was the direct cause of the founding of Hizbullah, to more recent events – the book was published in 2007, with an afterword from 2009.

The movement is at once a religious organization, an aid organization, a political party, and a paramilitary force. This makes it hard for governments to know how to categorize and confront it.

The U.S. government, for example, considers Hezbollah a terrorist organization and has banned its television programs, financial arms, and charity activities from operating in the United States.

The British government proscribes only Hezbollah's military wing, including its External Security Organisation, but allows the group's political, social, and welfare elements to proceed unhindered.
-------

The reason so many Americans have been expertly duped by the Ziono-Con Media is Israeli control of our Policy Making:

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
boo yah

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam aside, how did Israel obtain control of the Golan Heights if they cannot beat Syria?

Please stay on topic........
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

boo yah wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam aside, how did Israel obtain control of the Golan Heights if they cannot beat Syria?
Please stay on topic........
It can't. Without its spam, it is brain dead. Its hatesite arsenal is second to none. That steel plate in his head gets cold this time of the year. Let me give you my version.

"In the opening day's fight, Syrian fighter jets attacked Haifa, Israel's most populous northern city. The Israeli air force quickly hit back at Syrian bases, effectively taking out the Syrian air force"

"The final two days of war were largely a fight with Syria. After Israeli intelligence learned that Syrian forces were near collapse, Defense Minister Moshe Dayan ordered Operation Hammer. Israel quickly gained control of the Golan Heights."

And I especially love this one:

"Eventually, a U.N.-brokered ceasefire took effect. In less than a week, Israel had more than tripled the size of the territory under its control."

Go IDF!!!
Gray

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

CAUTION: HASBARA SCRIPT ALERT
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't. Without its spam, it is brain dead. Its hatesite arsenal is second to none. That steel plate in his head gets cold this time of the year. Let me give you my version.
"In the opening day's fight, Syrian fighter jets attacked Haifa, Israel's most populous northern city. The Israeli air force quickly hit back at Syrian bases, effectively taking out the Syrian air force"
"The final two days of war were largely a fight with Syria. After Israeli intelligence learned that Syrian forces were near collapse, Defense Minister Moshe Dayan ordered Operation Hammer. Israel quickly gained control of the Golan Heights."
And I especially love this one:
"Eventually, a U.N.-brokered ceasefire took effect. In less than a week, Israel had more than tripled the size of the territory under its control."
Go IDF!!!
Same Hasbara Troll, Same simple minded insults; Same lying Hasbara Propaganda; different Username

....."your version" what you're paid to regurgitate:

"“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
(See below:)

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Israel's unprovoked "Sneak Attack" with unlimited US Aid facilitated one of its long planned "Land Grabs"

(Who to believe; a Paid, Full Time Hasbarat regurgitating ".....a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

OR

One of Israel's Mass Murdering Terrorists who was there?

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

“It was 12 years ago when Prime Minister Menachem Begin admitted in public that Israel had fought three wars in which it had a "choice," meaning Israel started the wars. Begin's admission came in a speech delivered on Aug. 8, 1982, before the Israeli National Defense College. His purpose was to defuse mounting criticism of Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which had begun two months earlier on June 5 and was clearly one of Israel's wars of "choice." The others were in 1956 and 1967.” CONTINUED

Contrary to our Zionist dominated Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil... ;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”

THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTED FACTS; NOT A PROPAGANDA SCRIPT OR "MY VERSION"

Now, feel free to parrot your: "..... prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” but don't add to your lies by calling your Ziono-Fiction "your version"!

Stick with the simple minded insults and "..... prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”....It's all you've got!
boo yah

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

So Israel CAN, in fact, beat Syria?
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

boo yah wrote:
So Israel CAN, in fact, beat Syria?
Oh yeah. Old Plate in the Head accuses anyone who pummels his scrawny asz of being a Hasbarat. I've seen that spam 100 times or more. Don't waste your time. He takes alicking and keeps on ticking. He can't change those FACTS. LMFAO

Here's some more facts:

In the Sinai Peninsula, Israeli armor smashed through Nasser's defense lines with relative ease. The fight quickly became a rout. By nightfall of the second day, Egyptian forces were in full retreat and, with them, Nasser's wider Pan-Arab ambitions crumbled.

Nearly 10,000 Egyptian soldiers were killed in the first 48 hours of fighting.

Go IDF!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
$Trillions of American tax dollars and the exploitation of American blood to secure other regions.
Also, it is hardly a secure Occupation as all Occuations achieved by Ruthless and Criminal Regimes have proven to be tempory.
The fact that IDF violates Geneva Accords commits countless War Crimse and slaughters civilians with impunity and to a greater degree than Hezbollah gives them an edge.
Accorded to educated and well versed observers, Hezbollah is a far more ethical Fighting Force than Israel's pudgy pack of child killers:
“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...
EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.
Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.
In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.
According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.
The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
“HIZBULLAH, MORE THAN A ‘TERRORIST ORGANISATION”
http://openmode.net/2010/foreign/middle-east/...
EXCERPTS “Norton, who has written several books on the subject, tells the entire history of the organisation, from the Lebanese civil war (largely caused by the Palestinian state-in-the-state), the 1982 Israeli invasion that was the direct cause of the founding of Hizbullah, to more recent events – the book was published in 2007, with an afterword from 2009.
The movement is at once a religious organization, an aid organization, a political party, and a paramilitary force. This makes it hard for governments to know how to categorize and confront it.
The U.S. government, for example, considers Hezbollah a terrorist organization and has banned its television programs, financial arms, and charity activities from operating in the United States.
The British government proscribes only Hezbollah's military wing, including its External Security Organisation, but allows the group's political, social, and welfare elements to proceed unhindered.
-------
The reason so many Americans have been expertly duped by the Ziono-Con Media is Israeli control of our Policy Making:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
Interesting!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

boo yah wrote:
<quoted text>

Good question allow me to answer , though your enquiry was not focused on me.
The dirty fu ckern Jew cu nt achieved that successful sneak attack , because it was perarranged for US imperialism to take over the patronage of the budding kingdom of David (garbage kingdom , in reality) from the French and British who has sponsored the grotesque absurdity of Theology.
The reason the Yanks were willing to take the monstrosity off the hands of the blaggard's who had created it, was because they had the Child of Christ unded their control.
And so there was political unity lying on the ground ,all they had to do was to bend down and pick it up.
You Yanks bend over for much longer and you will get Palestine shoved up your arse.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Grand Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>Israelis want be satisfied until they drag the US into a major Mideast war. Beware of these parasites!
They no longer can. The American public has gotten wise!
Ignorore

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
As a cobweb. Try a little mustard on your spam after heating it lightly.
Ignorore

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The dirty fu ckern Jew cu nt achieved that successful sneak attack , because it was perarranged for US imperialism to take over the patronage of the budding kingdom of David (garbage kingdom , in reality) from the French and British who has sponsored the grotesque absurdity of Theology.
The reason the Yanks were willing to take the monstrosity off the hands of the blaggard's who had created it, was because they had the Child of Christ unded their control.
And so there was political unity lying on the ground ,all they had to do was to bend down and pick it up.
You Yanks bend over for much longer and you will get Palestine shoved up your arse.
What have you ever fought for, Dingo Dorker? Ratloder's relatives slaughtered millions of Aborigines to steal their land. You only spared the ones that were willing to serve in the "Big House". Scumbags who live in glass houses should never get stoned.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

When the super powers America and Russia have opted for peace over Syria, the small ones have had no choice but to swallow the peace decision by the mightiest.

No blood, no war,but peace for all is the call for all humanity.Human life is too dear to be wasted in mega or even smaller wars.

WE CELEBRATE PEACE VICTORY AND APPLAUSE TO MR PUTIN AND MR OBAMA FOR STAYING CLEAR OUT OF STARTING MEGA WAR.

PEACE IS LIFE, PEACE IS LOVE AND PEACE IS WHAT WE ALL MUST WANT.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
When the super powers America and Russia have opted for peace over Syria, the small ones have had no choice but to swallow the peace decision by the mightiest.
No blood, no war,but peace for all is the call for all humanity.Human life is too dear to be wasted in mega or even smaller wars.
WE CELEBRATE PEACE VICTORY AND APPLAUSE TO MR PUTIN AND MR OBAMA FOR STAYING CLEAR OUT OF STARTING MEGA WAR.
PEACE IS LIFE, PEACE IS LOVE AND PEACE IS WHAT WE ALL MUST WANT.
"Give peace chance". John Lennon

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you ever fought for, Dingo Dorker? Ratloder's relatives slaughtered millions of Aborigines to steal their land. You only spared the ones that were willing to serve in the "Big House". Scumbags who live in glass houses should never get stoned.

That's crazy , loosen up and live a little, make mine a lofty tree so I can climb and when I come down I'll work for free telling Jew cu nt how good it is to be able to smell the shit of goodness in the life you forced on me.
I did that for all these long years Jew
cu nt , now I dont need too.
Let me tell you why.
You used my life to build your house ,
but I'm leaving and taking what I am with me .
Jew cu nt leaves with me.
I am what I was you ST up ID bastard,
Isn't that the same with everybody.
?/? Durrrr
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy , loosen up and live a little, make mine a lofty tree so I can climb and when I come down I'll work for free telling Jew cu nt how good it is to be able to smell the shit of goodness in the life you forced on me.
I did that for all these long years Jew
cu nt , now I dont need too.
Let me tell you why.
You used my life to build your house ,
but I'm leaving and taking what I am with me .
Jew cu nt leaves with me.
I am what I was you ST up ID bastard,
Isn't that the same with everybody.
?/? Durrrr
So you killed your Jew Cu nt landlord and now you're living free. Right? No different than your ancestors slaughtering those in the way Aborigines that interfered with their plowing plans. You're an Aussie C unt banging away on your stolen keyboard working up a stiff one to put yourself to sleep, Nighty night, Dooshbag
gab

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Israel ahould be demoloshied they stole the country... as for extremist islam all those extremists are sunni the sunni are the evilness of islam. The jews attack ayrian convoys and such and the world does nothing and now there acared of iran? I dare them to do something not even america will enter a war if china and russia rape little israel for attacking first

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••