South Azerbaijan + North Azerbaijan + Turkey = TURAN of 110 million TURKS

Posted in the Iran Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#1 Jun 3, 2012
This is the city of Tabriz, South Azerbaijan, Iran. Look at these people. They are proud of their Turkish blood. Look at the signs they are making with their hands. GRAY WOLF.
Long live the great Turkic nation.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#2 Jun 3, 2012
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Turkey= Turan = Turan Simnan =Iran
SHIRO

New York, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Great Turkic Nation wrote:
North Azerbaijani army:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qFtd-pmDHYwXX
Turkish army:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The musical background aroused my pinus ..Azeri Army :I am impressed by your musics it is good for five round of intercourse better then even viagara
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#5 Jun 3, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
The musical background aroused my pinus ..Azeri Army :I am impressed by your musics it is good for five round of intercourse better then even viagara
Shiro? Your name sounds like Shahriyar, Shudjayet, Sharaf, Shohrat... but you nickname "Shiro" sounds 100% Kurdish...
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#6 Jun 3, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Turkey= Turan = Turan Simnan =Iran
Impossible. Turkic people have ruled half of EUROASIA for the past several thousan years. From pacific coast to central Europe. Even Iran has been ruled by Azerbaijani Turks (OGHUZ TURKS) for the past several centuries.
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Shah Ismail, Shah Tahmasip, Shah Abbas, all of Safavids rulers were Azerbaijani TURKS. In facts, Safavids was a Turkic empire.
Great Turkic Nation

Baku, Azerbaijan

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Even today you can't find a single high ranking politician in Iran who doesn't know the Azerbaijani language. I'm talking about politicians of Persian and Kurdish ethnicity. Every high ranking figure speaks Azerbaijani in Iran.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#9 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Shiro? Your name sounds like Shahriyar, Shudjayet, Sharaf, Shohrat... but you nickname "Shiro" sounds 100% Kurdish...
Actually you are almost there ,My Grand mother Shahrebano is decedent of Alishir Noa e, famouse Persian/ Torkik poetloria, SHA ER .She named me after him, but called me shiro , and the rest of the family followed her command..
SHIRO

New York, NY

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Even today you can't find a single high ranking politician in Iran who doesn't know the Azerbaijani language. I'm talking about politicians of Persian and Kurdish ethnicity. Every high ranking figure speaks Azerbaijani in Iran.
Also English ,from third grade and on... Soon Chinise
SHIRO

New York, NY

#11 Jun 3, 2012
Even today you can't find a single high ranking politician in Iran who doesn't know the Azerbaijani language. I'm talking about politicians of Persian and Kurdish ethnici
. Every high ranking figure speaks Azerbaijani in Iran.
Azeri language phonically is persian ,it is like Azeri musics very smart, and very sweet .. Herothudus the Greek Historian wrote: Persian are curious people , they do not mind copying other Armies weapon and Uniform ,The Parthian the Mazendaranies and the Azeries were Helenic cultrure admirere ,Only the MEDE ( Kurds) did not care about other people culture and to this day 2400 years later, not much have changed...
SHIRO

New York, NY

#12 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
My father is a Kurd ,my mother is Azeri Qajar... ALISHIR in persian , Shiro in Kurdish
Faatih

Klagstorp, Sweden

#13 Jun 13, 2012
linguistic composition of IRAN and Caucasus
http://www.qirmiz.com/modules/upload/attachme...
azerbaijan_iran

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2012
In your dream filthy turk mongol
Onion

Mount Prospect, IL

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Iran has more cultural and historical history with Turk than F Arab Islamic countries. I am from North but i also speak Turkish and i served in Tabriz.Azerbaijan is part of Iran territory period .
RandomTurk

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Aug 3, 2013
South Azerbaijan is not iran. We will have a confederation soon Bakü Tebriz Ankara!!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#18 Aug 3, 2013
Baku-- Tawriz... Ankara soon part of Medya Kurdistan which is part of Medya Iran ,Tamam shod raft...
Go Azeris

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#19 Oct 24, 2013
LONG LIVE Azeri people
and Free South Azerbaijan
THE PERSIANS STOLE YOURE LANDS!!
dont let them to Persinize youre lands
They SENDED MOST OF AZERIS, AND TURKS OUT OF SOUTH AZERBAIJAN
ONE DAY I HOPE the Azeris, and Arab Ahwazis (In Arabian Gulf) will get their lands back from the Persian occupation.

Free South Azerbaijan.
Free Ahwaz.

FUCK ALL PERSIANS, GO BACK TO INDIA
Dar

Gdansk, Poland

#21 Nov 2, 2013
Iran, it was big country with history of 6000 years b.C., they had great, big territory and many tribes there: all this Aserbijan, Armenia, Afghanistan were belonged to these territory, the greatest achievements of Persia were connected with belief in one, good God in two persons ( God Father and Holy Spirit ). Later together with dawn of this religion and greediness and stupidity of shahs just like dangers from outside these territries were lost.
And Turkey, it was firstly part of Rome Empire, then it was called Bizantium ( creddle of Christianity ) and then after conquering these territory by arabs, it was called Turkey ( but it was later ), it is not history of Turkey as country, which takes touends of years.
Dar

Gdansk, Poland

#22 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth Preacher wrote:
Tabriz and the rest of the West Azerbaijan province are Kurdish majority.
It is integral part of Iran and predecessors of these people, who live there are grounders of Persia.They are no Turks, maybe Turks come from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saudi King's challenges: Yemen, Iran, ISIS 1 hr USA Today 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 38,050
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Sat Faisal 5
Iran Doesn't Need Nuclear Weapons Sat Kar 1
Iranian teachers begin strike to protest wages,... Sat Kar 1
New Saudi King's big challenges: Yemen, Iran an... Sat Kar 1
Iran's Khamenei urges young Westerners to learn... Sat Kar 1
More from around the web