Next Last
islam pig

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2008
shall we start?
True Indian

Wilmington, DE

#2 Dec 2, 2008
fool guy...how dare u to start such discussion..

there is no comparison between elephant and rat..we cant fight wid pak..we can only remove them from world map..

Jai hind

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fundamentalism

Islamabad, Pakistan

#4 Dec 6, 2008
True Indian wrote:
fool guy...how dare u to start such discussion..
there is no comparison between elephant and rat..we cant fight wid pak..we can only remove them from world map..
Jai hind
Ya I agree. and just let me know the answer when the rat will go under the pant of elephant, what will happen then??????

You are not patriotic. you are not right. You are just fundamentalists, why is it so:: in a flag down ceremoney, indian ranges come with DOGs, two armed forces standing beside them, while only two PAKISTANI ranges come for the ceremoney. YOU ARE NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF THEN HOW WOULD YOU BE WITH ANY OTHER NATION.

Come to us and you will see what happens with anyon who enterns Pakistan terriroty.
Allah Huu Fukbar

Bangalore, India

#7 Dec 7, 2008
Fundamentalism wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to us and you will see what happens with anyon who enterns Pakistan terriroty.
Tell this to your american friends who are raping your Northern borders.
anemone

Aylesbury, UK

#8 Dec 7, 2008
a pakistani thing made that hoax call to zardri jut read then they blame india
S-Mughal

Pakistan

#9 Dec 23, 2008
Dear Indian's You peoples must learn some lessson from your past and remember that history will repeats it self again, you have forgot that the great pathan's have rapped you Bharat mata again and again and our forefathers have ruled over you for almost 1000 years, and your grand mother's were use too to dance it front of our forefathers, you peoples are the son's of our slaves so dont speak loudly in front of us, one thing more I would like to tell you that this time I will keep Ashwaria as my dashta and dancer in my darbar, so remember this lesson.

“sat sri akal”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 23, 2008
S-Mughal wrote:
Dear Indian's You peoples must learn some lessson from your past and remember that history will repeats it self again, you have forgot that the great pathan's have rapped you Bharat mata again and again and our forefathers have ruled over you for almost 1000 years, and your grand mother's were use too to dance it front of our forefathers, you peoples are the son's of our slaves so dont speak loudly in front of us, one thing more I would like to tell you that this time I will keep Ashwaria as my dashta and dancer in my darbar, so remember this lesson.
In a war everyone loses,the soldier who dies and his family and friends who mourn for him.

Who wins?,not Pak nor India only those who thrive on the cancer of hate,look at past examples.Those who wish a war i say to you put on a suicide vest,
levelheaded

Honolulu, HI

#14 Dec 23, 2008

You have to firstly understand that Pakistan and India are competing economies. All nations compete with each other in some form or other.

The issue is cross border terrorism. That is, terrorists in Pakistan slip into India periodically and try to do some damage to India. I do not think that cross border terrorists can do much damage to India. India, with a population of more than one billion, is too big to be damaged by cross border terrorists. The issue is cross border terrorism, but eventually the issue becomes INVESTOR CONFIDENCE. Can Pakistan get investor confidence? Can India get investor confidence? Which nation can get more investor confidence, India or Pakistan?

Pakistan may be a haven for terrorist gunmen, but that is Pakistan's problem, not India's problem. If Pakistan continues to be a terrorist haven, then she would continue to be a failed state. If she continues to be a failed state, then she would lose investor confidence. If she does not want to be a failed state then she should find ways to stabilize herself, and that is her problem, not India's problem. If Pakistan wants to attract investors, then she has to do what she has to do to take care of herself. Pakistan and India are competing economies. Pakistan has to take care of herself, and India has to take care of herself.

It may be possible that Pakistan may be a haven for terrorist gunmen, but that is Pakistan's problem, not India's problem. If terrorist gunmen consider Pakistan a haven, then I do not think investors would see Pakistan as a haven; and that is Pakistan's problem. Cross border terrorism from Pakistan will not destroy India. I think India is big enough to withstand and take care of herself. It is impossible to destroy a big nation like India. Read on and you would be convinced.

I tell you that the attempt by the terrorist gunmen to attack Mumbai on 26 Nov 2008 would not change anything. It is a wasted effort by the terrorist gunmen. Most of the terrorist gunmen were killed and they certainly died in vain. Lady luck is on India’s side.

Within a few weeks normalcy would be restored in India socially, politically, and economically. Everybody will eventually go back to work. That's all. The terrorist gunmen died in vain. It was a fruitless attempt by the gunmen. It was a foolish attempt by the terrorist gunmen.

Economically, India’s economy continues to grow. Most growth is in cities; and so India continues to urbanize.

The terrorists may have killed some people in Mumbai. So what? India still has a population of more than one billion.

Again, I tell you that the terrorist attack on Mumbai is not going to change anything in India. It is not so easy to topple a nation with a population of more than one billion. It is not so easy to destroy a nation with a population of more than one billion. It is not so easy to overthrow a nation with a population of more than one billion.

I think everything will be the same in India. The economy grows. Urbanization continues. And we still have more than one billion Indians. Lady luck is certainly on India’s side.

We Indians will forgive and forget the terrorists and eventually go back to work. The best defensive and offensive for India is to RETURN TO WORK the very next day no matter what happens today. Yes, Pakistan and India are competing economies. And the ultimate issue is INVESTOR CONFIDENCE. Both India and Pakistan have to take action to increase investor confidence. Even a discussion of war would decrease investor confidence. Please stop this war mongering immediately. Both India and Pakistan cannot afford a war.
madarchod Pakistan

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#15 Jan 2, 2009
Indian Har baar maa chodenge pakistaniyo ki.............ha ha ha
yaa

Spring, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2009
Rohan

Greymouth, New Zealand

#17 Jan 2, 2009
India is alone in this region. Pakistan got TRUE friends Srilanka and China.

India will never win. India must join with Pakistan. Let Pakistan takes over the Indian Administration.

Then Pakistan will become the largest nation in South Asia like in English Empire.
not that important

Toledo, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2009
its funny how you dumb indians and pakistanis are always on each others asses while we look at you as pathetic losers.. pakistan has alot of internal issues and so does india.. the difference is that india has overshadowed their problems with the IT boom and call centers...
my point is that both of u dumb countries should work together if u wanna get ahead... u narrow minded pricks (specially the ones that are commenting from the united states.. u dumb asses come out here to understand how to live in peace, how to respect others how to learn to live together.... but i guess you guys are too buys making money here and sending it to your poor filthy families that ear, sleep and dream curry... Guys all im saying is its not that hard to try to have an open minded approach.. I personally know many Indians and Pakistanis that love each other and are friends and would love to bring peace in there region but you dumb fucks are too busy insulting on each others religion and all other things.. Get a life both Indians and Pakistanis...
Just take a deep breath and think for a second that there are people out there that hate both of your countries but you are the ones that could bring change to your countries like we did it out here with Obama...
I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis living with peace here in States because they look at each other and they don't see any difference.. they know that they have more similarities than differences...
Rohan

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Jan 3, 2009
not that important wrote:
its funny how you dumb indians and pakistanis are always on each others asses while we look at you as pathetic losers.. pakistan has alot of internal issues and so does india.. the difference is that india has overshadowed their problems with the IT boom and call centers...
my point is that both of u dumb countries should work together if u wanna get ahead... u narrow minded pricks (specially the ones that are commenting from the united states.. u dumb asses come out here to understand how to live in peace, how to respect others how to learn to live together.... but i guess you guys are too buys making money here and sending it to your poor filthy families that ear, sleep and dream curry... Guys all im saying is its not that hard to try to have an open minded approach.. I personally know many Indians and Pakistanis that love each other and are friends and would love to bring peace in there region but you dumb fucks are too busy insulting on each others religion and all other things.. Get a life both Indians and Pakistanis...
Just take a deep breath and think for a second that there are people out there that hate both of your countries but you are the ones that could bring change to your countries like we did it out here with Obama...
I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis living with peace here in States because they look at each other and they don't see any difference.. they know that they have more similarities than differences...
Don't be a fool. Even God doesn't want them to work together. Both are dangerous murderors.

It is God's plan to make them fight and lead to the Important destruction. Otherwise they will destroy the Good People. They both burn their Sisters and Daughter In Laws for(in the name of) dowry/money and honour-killing in the name of Allah.

Let them be Fool and Let them to have massive war.
JupiterMrt

Culiacán, Mexico

#21 Jan 6, 2009
Fundamentalism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree. and just let me know the answer when the rat will go under the pant of elephant, what will happen then??????
You are not patriotic. you are not right. You are just fundamentalists, why is it so:: in a flag down ceremoney, indian ranges come with DOGs, two armed forces standing beside them, while only two PAKISTANI ranges come for the ceremoney. YOU ARE NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF THEN HOW WOULD YOU BE WITH ANY OTHER NATION.
India would fight Pakis and win the battle easy enough to see pakis running like chickens as they always do and hide behind women and children as cowards as they are.
JupiterMrt

Culiacán, Mexico

#22 Jan 6, 2009
Rohan wrote:
India will never win. India must join with Pakistan. Let Pakistan takes over the Indian Administration.
Then Pakistan will become the largest nation in South Asia like in English Empire.
Don`t be so sure, India got USA, England, Israel. But I prefer Israel to help em, as Israel can kick pakis asses real good.
JupiterMrt

Culiacán, Mexico

#23 Jan 6, 2009
Rohan wrote:
Don`t be so sure, India got USA, England, Israel, and many more friends. But I prefer Israel to help em, as Israel can kick pakis asses real good.
Rohan

Greymouth, New Zealand

#30 Jan 7, 2009
India is pleasing Sinlanka by giving Money and Radar and other high tech ammunitions. Pakistan is giving loads of ammunition. So Sinlanka is please with Pakistan. Also, India is always an enemy(hating) for Srilanka.

Now, sinlanka wants pakistanies to come and replace the lost husband soldiers. They want beautiful Pakistanis to come and marry the widowed and singled women.

In very near future, Sinlanka will Lankastan, the Muslim country.

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#31 Jan 9, 2009
LOL! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR FORE MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS WHO WERE DANCING IN MOHUL'S DARBAR.

GO AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY. YOU WERE HINDU BEFORE YOUR HINDU FOREFATHERS WERE SLAYED AND FORE MOTHER GOT RAPED BY MOHULS. YOU ARE DANCING TO THE TUNES OF YOUR OPPRESSOR.

DON'T YOU SEE YOUR HISTORY GETTING REPEATED AGAIN ? WITH ALL THOSE AMERICANS AND BRITT AROUND, INSHA ALLAH YOU'LL BE CHRISTIAN PRETTY SOON. AMEEN. hahahaha!
S-Mughal wrote:
abrar

Flushing, NY

#32 Jan 9, 2009
1.we indians are a bigger country.way bigger
2.we have more than a billion citizens( more than paki)
3.we are richer than pakistan
4.indian rupee is more than paki rupee
5.we have larger cities than pakistan ex. mumbai calcutta
6. we are way more diverse. we got muslims hindu sikhs christian budhist. also we got punjabis, bengalis, tamilis, rajisthanis, gujararis , parsi, way more others.
7.we have BOLLYWOOD- the largest film industry in the world.something paki people are crazy for. they love indian shows.
8.hindi is more widely spoken than urdu
9.our muslim populations are almost the same amount . india-152 mill, paki- 159 mill
10. your country has osama bin laden, ours doesnt.
11. INDIA IS CURRENTLY A POTENTIAL SUPERPOWER!!! pakistan isnt.
12. INDIAS NAVY IS WAY STRONGER THAN PAKISTANS.(fact)
im from west bengal
abrar

Flushing, NY

#33 Jan 9, 2009
S-Mughal wrote:
1.we indians are a bigger country.way bigger
2.we have more than a billion citizens( more than paki)
3.we are richer than porkistan
4.indian rupee is more than paki rupee
5.we have larger cities than pakistan ex. mumbai calcutta
6. we are way more diverse. we got muslims hindu sikhs christian budhist. also we got punjabis, bengalis, tamilis, rajisthanis, gujararis , parsi, way more others.
7.we have BOLLYWOOD- the largest film industry in the world.something paki people are crazy for. they love indian shows.
8.hindi is more widely spoken than urdu
9.our muslim populations are almost the same amount . india-152 mill, paki- 159 mill
10. your country has osama bin laden, ours doesnt.
11. INDIA IS CURRENTLY A POTENTIAL SUPERPOWER!!! porkistan isnt.
12. INDIAS NAVY IS WAY STRONGER THAN PORKISTANS.(fact)
in conclusion to a "better" country would have: more money, more land, more people, all of which india has more than porkistan
i really, really wish that usa invades porksitan kills their economy and after osamas captured leaves porkistan to rot. i hope foreighn countries dont help porkistan. they are evil people who genocided/raped bengali people for no reason.(lol i know pakis hate pig, so call them porkistan)

finally in a war india would win, no doubt about it. but india will lose alot in a war, porkistan has nothing to lose. their people already live in the desert (baluchistan,/ thar).
im from west bengal muslim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 112
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aged or 40 plus age ki lady contact kare (Feb '14) 15 min Raj 45
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 15 min hotchocoboy35 22,550
How to eliminate ISLAM from the world ?? (Jun '09) 15 min Yupp111 227
Chennai girls come on in WhatsApp (Jun '14) 23 min shobi 6
War india vs iran who will win!! (Nov '10) 23 min INDIA 471
crossdresser in jaipur gand marwani h 28 min hemant shukla 16
am hot lady my age 38 mujhe safe sex krwana hi ... 29 min binodsahu 1,282
i am soniya jain mujhe sexchat karna hai +91 87... (Dec '13) 50 min hemant shukla 487
whatsapp pe aao girls aur married females abhi ... (Jul '13) 1 hr aniket 1,041
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 1 hr kmlesh T 9,290
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 3 hr bunny 47,043
More from around the web