rajthackreykimaa kichut

New Delhi, India

#26 Jul 4, 2011
apne gand mein apni baap ka lund yani (Bihari's) lund le lo salon!!!!!
Sam

Mumbai, India

#28 Jul 20, 2011
Yes All North Indians are a Like an Disease Capturing the Rest Of India.They Cant do well in their own hometowm & just ruining the life of other indian states
Anonymous

Mumbai, India

#29 Jul 20, 2011
Ashok Yadav wrote:
i have seen many in fact most of the marathi girls dating bihari guys,just want to know what is the reason for this .
You are a mad street dog. No marathi girl would ever like a bhaiyyah.
They use rai ka tel which would smell even worse than piggu shit.
U bhaiyyahs bath only on mondays. You filthy degraded subhumans are parasites,bloody migrants. No marathi girl will ever look at you.U bhekari people staying in footpath & slums, shitting on roads & railways tracks, spiting your banarsi paan on stops, walls & public places. You dirty criminal filthy shitti people no marathi or southy girl ever date a migrant dirty rai-smelling bhaiyya.
Anonymous

Mumbai, India

#30 Jul 20, 2011
Haryanvi jaat wrote:
I think marathi girls are randi,ghasti.marathi girls loves haryanvi,himachali dick also.
JAAT TU EK SADA HUA ZAAT.
AB LE MERA LUND CHUS AUR MERI GAND CHAAT.
Biggest researcher Gaurav

Delhi, India

#31 Aug 13, 2011
North indians are far better than southern and marathis. Guptans@Mauryans are rewarded to habilitatae all major cities of entire south asia including mumbai.most white faces are in punjab and kashmir.Rajput baniya culture are in rajsthan.most cute girls in bengal orrissa and gujrat.most saf dil log in haryana including good hindu chicks. Delhi is most beatiful in all way.MOST GENTLE LOG HIMACHAL .MOST TECHNICAL FRM SOUTH F.PUNJABI ATTRACTIVE BUT SHORT TEMPERED.Finally UP BIHAR HAVE MOST INTELLIGENT GENEROUS CHICKY FACES DESPITE ALL MAFIARAJ GUNDARAJ OR CASTEISM.THEY ARE RICH AND POOR SO ON LIKE EVERY WHERE.MADHYAPRADESH SAME MIX MIX BUT MAHARASTRA HAS NO NUMBER JUMPING ON OTHERS TALLENT
Biggest researcher Gaurav

Delhi, India

#32 Aug 13, 2011
sampat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a mad street dog. No marathi girl would ever like a bhaiyyah.
They use rai ka tel which would smell even worse than piggu shit.
U bhaiyyahs bath only on mondays. You filthy degraded subhumans are parasites,bloody migrants. No marathi girl will ever look at you.U bhekari people staying in footpath & slums, shitting on roads & railways tracks, spiting your banarsi paan on stops, walls & public places. You dirty criminal filthy shitti people no marathi or southy girl ever date a migrant dirty rai-smelling bhaiyya.
yes we want back crown of economic capital in north indian city including bollyood.think removing mumbai from your mind what actual figure of maharastra worse worse worse worse
sampat

Mumbai, India

#33 Aug 15, 2011
Biggest researcher Gaurav wrote:
<quoted text>yes we want back crown of economic capital in north indian city including bollyood.think removing mumbai from your mind what actual figure of maharastra worse worse worse worse
Mumbai is integral part of Maha-Rashtra. Nobody can remove it. Even Nehru failed. Anyways even if u remove Mumbai there are other cities like Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Thane far better than Jaunpur, Azamgadh, patna, banaras etc. I have personaly visited all these places on my projects.& about bollywood why would it be shifted to your place when the establisher of this industry was great V. Shantaram a maharashtrian. Nothing will come to you including respect. Thats my point. If every bhaiyya keep migrating to Mumbai there will be no-one to get back (your imaginary) crown of economic capital to north.
sampat

Mumbai, India

#34 Aug 15, 2011
<quoted text>yes we want back crown of economic capital in north indian city including bollyood.think removing mumbai from your mind what actual figure of maharastra worse worse worse worse
Raja Harishchandra (1913), by Dadasaheb Phalke, was the first silent feature film made in India & at bollywood who was a maharashtrian.
gaurav

New Delhi, India

#35 Aug 15, 2011
Indian Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Haryanvi are not only ugly but also jungle wonderers Marathis are very good looking than Haryanvi.
example Marathi- Madhuri Dixit
Haryanvi- Mallika sheravat
truly said buddy
bhaiyya ki maa ka love da

Mumbai, India

#36 Aug 25, 2011
ChutiyaGIRi TOPIC hai re... saala lund ashok yadav...
atul

Mumbai, India

#37 Sep 7, 2011
hi are you really beautiful & sexy. meet them for you .i am interest if you are interest call 09623515888
YETIINDIA

India

#38 Sep 8, 2011
So? You claim to be a “GREAT” researcher, hmm!!! First, your English really sucks. I do not have the faintest idea if you are operating from which slum, but wherever that might be, I am sure you should be able to see all your family members take a poop. Secondly, you do not understand shit about boundary issues, linguistic setup of federalism neither would I expect you to, looking at your general level of understanding. Third, there are umpteen number of Marathi people making their contribution to India and their State. Fourth, I have not given the names of prominent Marathi people on purpose because I substantially doubt if you could count to that number. Do not bring your slumbers on this thread again. Piss off baby.
Surya Pandian

Putrajaya, Malaysia

#39 Sep 8, 2011
Haryanvi jaat wrote:
I think marathi girls are randi,ghasti.marathi girls loves haryanvi,himachali dick also.
But i heard many Haryanvi, Panjabi, Himachal girls like Tamil men/hunks so much. Is that true...?,bcos when i went to Delhi.., i got many eye contacts with HOT AND SPICY Punjabi girls.

I think RSS and Shiv Sena is doing a great job for us Indians for our unity..., with Punjabi/Haryanvi-Tamil marriages when can foster a greater UNITED INDIA. Unlike those dirty Biharis who are good for nothing.

Since: Sep 11

Europe

#40 Sep 13, 2011
Indian Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now its number of haryanvi to kick their ass from maharashtra.
Harayanvi are Bhelpuri and Icecream_wale in Maharashtra.
chup madarchod
rohit

UK

#41 Sep 17, 2011
you indians ek hi race ke hoke apas me ladte rahoge.angrez jabi tumari leni karte h, chinese aur indians sale ek jaise h ,na h marathi angrez h aur na hi haryanvi wagara so chill
rohit

UK

#42 Sep 17, 2011
waise i'd love to taste marathi girl lol
Manjuna

Kolhapur, India

#43 Sep 18, 2011
You know what, Up-Bihari migrate to our beautiful country called Maharashtra and they create slums where they live in gutter like conditions. Then they roam around and spread their filth. chew paan and spit on walls, roads, corridors and everywhere they move. These parasites are eating our money and BMC is providing them free electricity. It is really sad that shiv sene is doing this. I don't understand why they are provided with free electricity in the heart of mumbai. We need to protest this and please spread this message that BMC is providing free electricity to north indians slums like dharavi in the heart of mumbai.
Sampat

Mumbai, India

#44 Sep 18, 2011
Manjuna wrote:
You know what, Up-Bihari migrate to our beautiful country called Maharashtra and they create slums where they live in gutter like conditions. Then they roam around and spread their filth. chew paan and spit on walls, roads, corridors and everywhere they move. These parasites are eating our money and BMC is providing them free electricity. It is really sad that shiv sene is doing this. I don't understand why they are provided with free electricity in the heart of mumbai. We need to protest this and please spread this message that BMC is providing free electricity to north indians slums like dharavi in the heart of mumbai.
Northies migrants are subhuman degraded prasites. They are Filthy.
pavan kulkarni

Delhi, India

#45 Sep 28, 2011
it doesn't matters people both marathi and bihari people are ugly...
pavan kulkarni

Delhi, India

#46 Sep 28, 2011
yeah coz marathi girls are cheap and bihari boys are ugly so obviously cheap girls like ugly guys..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want sexy mature married aunt from kanpur 4 min Mukta 6
Any Divorced Maharashtrain Bhrahmin guy for mar... 10 min Mukta 3
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 25 min jay 22,962
Bihar girl's,housewives,aunties leave your what... (Apr '14) 29 min toto 136
meri 3 dinke bad sadi he 30 min jay 33
Ahmedabad Girls (Jul '13) 33 min suresh bhatia 1,256
Obama seeks to leverage ties with India's Modi ... 53 min Le Jimbo 4
am hot lady my age 38 mujhe safe sex krwana hi ... 1 hr jarman0 1,994
i am single girl kolkata 20 years good looking ... (Nov '13) 3 hr sam 148
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 4 hr Nanda 9,734