Pakistan has always condemned terrorism: Malik told Indian journalists

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Nation

Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Friday arrived in New Delhi to discuss implementation of visa accord signed between the two countries on 8th of September in Islamabad this year.

Comments
101 - 120 of 121 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#102 Jan 17, 2013
No country in this world can claim to be corruption free. Zardari had so many problems you can never imagine. Do you think Military will leave their rule in the country. If America did not put pressure on Pakistani Military. Democracy could have never come to Pakistan. All you want is peace now to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#103 Jan 17, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
No country in this world can claim to be corruption free. Zardari had so many problems you can never imagine. Do you think Military will leave their rule in the country. If America did not put pressure on Pakistani Military. Democracy could have never come to Pakistan. All you want is peace now to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.
What we can do,this government is the worst government in the history of Pakistan.So much they have destroyed our country that now there is nothing that we should be proud of.No education,big corruption,huge terrorism,No light,No CNG,We are facing so many problems with no resolution.Just in 5 years we have lost everything.Now the big question is that how will the next government deal with this situation?How will they ameliorate corruption,terrorism and other problems?It is not a easy job,Pakistan must need a noble and capable person to deal with this tight situation.May Allah help Pakistan.

Location hidden

#104 Jan 17, 2013
The problems are huge but the will to solve them should be there. Pakistan could have been the Switzerland of Asia if the leadership was right and direction were
Right. Every one is blaming every one.
hutaree

Karachi, Pakistan

#105 Jan 17, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
The problems are huge but the will to solve them should be there. Pakistan could have been the Switzerland of Asia if the leadership was right and direction were
Extremely delighted to see this man once again in action
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#106 Jan 18, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,this is Indians job,killing the innocent people.Shame on you!your words are telling us that what you people think about us.Really I was not expecting these type of words from you.
u r an assh***

u f***in pakis hav strtd firin @ us on loc....
wen v told u dat v wud fire back....u bast**** aakd 4 peace...

bloody assh****....

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#107 Jan 18, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
You are right.Everyone hates us.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#108 Jan 18, 2013
parasha wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an assh***
u f***in pakis hav strtd firin @ us on loc....
wen v told u dat v wud fire back....u bast**** aakd 4 peace...
bloody assh****....
Shut up dimwit,bullshit.I can't understand what you want to say as your words saying that you are a illiterate person.Get lost
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#109 Jan 18, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up dimwit,bullshit.I can't understand what you want to say as your words saying that you are a illiterate person.Get lost
if u cnt understand nything.....it is nt my problem.....
u r an illiterate......
dumbass pakistani......

Location hidden

#110 Jan 18, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.Everyone hates us.
Basically no body hates you but when you throw stones at other please don't accept flowers in return. Many a times I have found you ok person but why not be like that'll the time.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#111 Jan 19, 2013
parasha wrote:
<quoted text>
if u cnt understand nything.....it is nt my problem.....
u r an illiterate......
dumbass pakistani......
Hey,first go and learn how to write you uncouth,uneducated dimwit.You are a useless person with no sense.Get lost.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#112 Jan 19, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically no body hates you but when you throw stones at other please don't accept flowers in return. Many a times I have found you ok person but why not be like that'll the time.
When we are throwing stones at others,Can you tell me?I don't care what you think about me and as I am clearly telling you that I don't care,Because I am very good with all Pakistanis,I can see your and other Indians behavior which is not good with Pakistanis so I have decided to be the same with you and other Indians.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#114 Jan 19, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,first go and learn how to write you uncouth,uneducated dimwit.You are a useless person with no sense.Get lost.
who r u 2 tell me..get lost???
u assh***
harminder

Ashburn, VA

#115 Jan 19, 2013
The Hindu : News / National :
Pakistani flag hoisting
was a Hindutva plot to
foment strife, police say Pradeepkumar
Kadkol With the arrest of another
Hindutva activist on Tuesday in
connection with the hoisting of
a Pakistani flag in front of the
Tahsildar office at Sindagi in
Karnataka on January 1, the number of
persons held by the
police for what they believe
was a plot to foment
communal strife has increased
to seven. The arrested are members of
Sri Ram Sene, a pro-Hindutva
outfit. According to the police,
they allegedly hoisted the
Pakistani flag and then blamed
it on the town's Muslim community. The
accused were
shifted to the Bellary district
prison on Sunday morning as
other inmates of the Bijapur
district jail allegedly attacked
them for being involved in “anti-national
activities.” Rakesh Math, the prime
accused, was seriously injured
in the fracas, and the
remaining sustained minor
injuries. Meanwhile, members of the
district unit of Sri Ram Sene
have said the accused do not
belong to their outfit but are
members of the Rashtriya
Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). At a press
conference here,
they released several pictures
to prove their point, alleging
that the police had been
pressured not to drag the
name of the RSS into the issue. Well-
placed police sources,
however, told The Hindu that
the entire incident was carried
out at the behest of an
elected representative of the
BJP, whose political agenda was to foment
communal
disturbances in the district.
The sources added that the
elected representative had
instructed his supporters to
destroy all evidence of his involvement,
including
photographs of the protesters
and the banners of the
organisation. The Pakistani flag was hoisted
in the early hours of January
1. Later in the morning, the
accused, led by Rakesh Math,
organised a protest in front of
the Tahsildar's office, alleging that the
Muslim community
was behind the incident. The
protesters blocked the road
and hurled stones at buses
before the police enforced
order. The police then formed a
special team to investigate the
matter. It concluded that the Sri Ram
Sene activists who organised
the protests were behind the
incident. They arrested the six
ringleaders on January 3
under various sections of the Indian Penal
Code for sedition
and inciting communal
disturbance. As a precautionary measure,
the district administration has
banned rallies, protests and
dharnas in connection with the
issue.

Location hidden

#118 Jan 19, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
When we are throwing stones at others,Can you tell me?I don't care what you think about me and as I am clearly telling you that I don't care,Because I am very good with all Pakistanis,I can see your and other Indians behavior which is not good with Pakistanis so I have decided to be the same with you and other Indians.
Sir you are full of hate. You arenalready throwing stones. Did you no get mum and dads love when younger, may be that's why you are bitter and want to use violence at strangers. People like you are running the Pakistan and that's how it's going down every day. Me and other Indians don't hate Pakistan. All this negative energy you are creating within your body is harmful to your health. Stop being bitter and twisted.
xyz

Kolkata, India

#119 Jan 20, 2013
Ek PAKISTANI USA se apni AMMI ko phone karta hai.

KHAN: AMMI Jaan! muje AIDS ho gaya hai.

AMMI: Tu wapas mat aana BETA.

KHAN: kyo AMMI

AMMI: agar tu aaya to Teri BIWI ko AIDs hoga,

Teri BIWI se tere BHAI ko

Tere BHAI se NOKRANI ko,

NOKRANI se tere ABBA ko,
Tere ABBA se teri MAUSI ko,
Teri MAUSI se tere MOUSA ko,
Tere MOUSA se Muje,
Muj se hamare DRIVER ko,
Driver se teri Behen ko

Aur Agar teri bahen ko ho gaya to saare GAON ko ho jayega!

Tuje mera vasta
Saare GAON ko bachale BETA.. mat aana...

Location hidden

#120 Jan 20, 2013
Mr Malik's statement is just a joke.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#121 Jan 22, 2013
parasha wrote:
<quoted text>
who r u 2 tell me..get lost???
u assh***
Hey,you are a illiterate,this is for sure.Go and do your work,I don't like to fight with anyone.

“Alone,as I am always”

Karachi,Pakistan

#122 Jan 22, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir you are full of hate. You arenalready throwing stones. Did you no get mum and dads love when younger, may be that's why you are bitter and want to use violence at strangers. People like you are running the Pakistan and that's how it's going down every day. Me and other Indians don't hate Pakistan. All this negative energy you are creating within your body is harmful to your health. Stop being bitter and twisted.
Ohh,and what you people are doing,daily insulting Pakistan.This is job.I got the best love from my parents and I am not discussing this topic with you without any intent.I am doing this because you people are daily insulting our country and our religion that is why many Pakistanis have also started insulting your country,we can't tolerate it nor you can.This is a useless topic,I a,m tired of discussing it.You people hate us so much that you are not allowing our women's team to play there.What is this?can you tell me?you people stop annoying us by doing our purposeless insult.What you people extremely dislike us?what we have done to you?

Location hidden

#124 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Afridi, if you take a vote today in India 20 percent people of low mentality will vote
Against Pakistan and if you vote today in Pakistan 80 percent people of mixed mentality will vote against India. When people meat they don't hate each other. There are 7 members of Parliament of Pakistani origin in British Parliament. I assure you they didn't go in the Parliament on Pakistani or Britisher's vote. They went in because they got Indian votes as well. Ask any fair minded and truthfull speaking parliamentarian of Pakistani origin they will tell you the same thing. Even though Muslims hate Hindu's but very few Hindu's
Hate Muslims. The same is for writing on this forum one or two idiots write bad things about other religion or country then every body starts writing bad about other. I don't hate Pakistan and have Pakistani friends but on the forum I have been told that I am
Anti Pakistani. Let them think what they want to but I have no reason to do that. I will never be able to convince to the contrary. Bad thing is a bad thing one must never shirk condemning it no matter who has done it.
Reward of Jihad

Alexandria, VA

#125 Jan 22, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Mr Malik's statement is just a joke.
http://www.rewardsforjustice.net/index.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 9 min Deepak 20,641
mai 19 yrs ki girl hu....jise mere whatsapp.gro... 13 min vijay 972
Sushma pullout makes China, Russia uneasy 18 min bacxi blow pipe 13
Chudai ka maza jyada kon deti hai?sadi suda aur... (Oct '12) 57 min sadi suda aurat 1,031
Mujhe gand marvani h or lund chusna h,,,, only ... (Jun '13) 1 hr shashi2k76 1,119
paiso k liye chudna hai , hamko contect kare- p... 1 hr siddharth 13
Why are Bengali girls more sluts as compared to... (Jun '13) 1 hr South IndianNegro 59
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 1 hr archna 6,095
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 2 hr Sree Kumar 7,848
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 5 hr premprekash 46,506
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••