Which is the most beautiful state in India?

Created by Dave on May 30, 2011

770 votes

Click on an option to vote

kashmir Valley

Ladakh

Jammu

Himachal Pradesh

Chandigarh

south india

west india

east india

central india

only hilly states

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#63 Jul 2, 2012
Kanwarpal rana wrote:
What? No non himachali outsiders are welcome and if you try to settle then you'll be deported.
They are currently 125,000 Tamils in Himachal Pradesh. If you don't believe it, go and see it yourself . We are soon opening our 4th Tamil school in Himachal with full internet access. Tamil schools are one of the most advanced in Himachal, and given full funding from Central Govt, with strong foundation in Hinduism. We will make Hinduism even stronger than before as Tamils will be the best of the future generation of Himachal.

Jai Hind

Location hidden

#64 Jul 2, 2012
Kanwarpal rana wrote:
What? No non himachali outsiders are welcome and if you try to settle then you'll be deported.
We are all Indians, we can settle anywhere in our Mother India. All Tamils must hear my voice.
Kanwarpal rana

United States

#65 Jul 2, 2012
We're all indians ,but according to rules,non Himachalis can't settle in Himachal and they can't purchaze lands ,it takes 25 years for Himachali citizenship.punjabis bhaiyas settled in Himachal are discriminated so if outsider try to exploit our land,then they have to get ready to pay tax,I make them kiss my shoes everyday,all Punjabi bhaiya or tamil look same to us ,no difference.
Answer

Australia

#66 Jul 2, 2012
NSW
haryanvi

Mumbai, India

#67 Jul 2, 2012
whole india is beautiful accept punjab.
Kanwarpal rana

United States

#68 Jul 2, 2012
Only Himachal,Kashmir are beautiful,punjab is good but all other states sucks big time.

Location hidden

#69 Jul 3, 2012
Kanwarpal rana wrote:
We're all indians ,but according to rules,non Himachalis can't settle in Himachal and they can't purchaze lands ,it takes 25 years for Himachali citizenship.punjabis bhaiyas settled in Himachal are discriminated so if outsider try to exploit our land,then they have to get ready to pay tax,I make them kiss my shoes everyday,all Punjabi bhaiya or tamil look same to us ,no difference.
My grandfather already stayed in Himachal for more than 25 yrs, and he had purchased lands and farms, and today even all my relatives from Tamil Nadu also have money to pay tax, no problem as we earn in British Pounds. With the IT/finance/construction/enginn ering/stock market boom in India, we Tamils have become rich and buy lands all over India especially cool and places with beautiful women like Himachal. I love my Hindustan, and Himachal belongs to us as much as it belongs to you, and all Indians must be treated equally.
Kanwarpal rana

United States

#70 Jul 3, 2012
Surya P Mahalingam wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather already stayed in Himachal for more than 25 yrs, and he had purchased lands and farms, and today even all my relatives from Tamil Nadu also have money to pay tax, no problem as we earn in British Pounds. With the IT/finance/construction/enginn ering/stock market boom in India, we Tamils have become rich and buy lands all over India especially cool and places with beautiful women like Himachal. I love my Hindustan, and Himachal belongs to us as much as it belongs to you, and all Indians must be treated equally.
then your welcome in Himachal.outsider i knows are mostly bhaiyas,never know bout tamil,well i know a guy from tamil who wanna leave coz pahari guys taunt all outsiders.
noushad

Dubai, UAE

#71 Jul 4, 2012
kerala
Rohan

Pune, India

#72 Aug 4, 2012
Mahabaleshwar,Maharashtra...
Nice place..
sun

Mumbai, India

#74 Sep 16, 2012
Maharashtra is no 1.but i respect every culture,every state.
most beautiful in India (according to me)
ajanta ellora

dilwara mt.abu

aurangabad

kacch
Abhi ben tick

United States

#75 Sep 20, 2012
I think so Assam is the most beautiful state of India.due to its fragile natural and evergreen hills beauti.In spring season Assam looks more beautiful because of unstopable rainfall and newly grown leaves everwhere.

Location hidden

#76 Sep 21, 2012
Himachal Pradesh and Tamil Nadu off course with its
natural beauty and beautiful people.
india haters

Oman

#77 Sep 22, 2012
india all is the worst country nothing we can go and see there except sex
sai

Kollam, India

#78 Oct 20, 2012
kashmir the best
Aquarian

Plano, TX

#79 Jan 6, 2013
Kerala is so beautiful. I am waiting for my next trip there...
Amitdebnath

Ashburn, VA

#80 Jan 14, 2013
In india beautiful peaceful place is Silchar (Assam)
east horizon

Kharagpur, India

#81 Jan 25, 2013
For a Intelligent person, his/her own birthplace is beautiful to him/her. If not so, then he/she is an animal, not a human beings.

First learn to love your nearest & dearest, your birthplace,your birth state and your country.

For me my birth place and the state to which it belongs.

After my state, the most beautiful state to me is sikkim, Himachal Pradesh and kerela.
bengoly babu

Kolkata, India

#82 Jan 25, 2013
west bengol forever
Sandeep

United States

#83 Feb 3, 2013
Kerala - The most beautiful place in the world... GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GURGAON ki PYAASI LADIES ke LIYE 4 min coolpal_ggn 1
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 8 min nevit thakkar 22,992
meri bibi ko chodoge 17 min coolpal_ggn 4
So much desperation in Topix 21 min coolpal_ggn 5
looking for bottom gay in gurgaon with place (Dec '13) 23 min raju 97
Whatsapp adult group 18+ 53 min Yolo 1
am hot lady my age 38 mujhe safe sex krwana hi ... 1 hr SANJU Chauhan 2,180
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 2 hr rahul 47,377
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 3 hr may 7,184
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 4 hr Rajesh 9,767