created by: Dave | May 30, 2011

India

696 votes

Which is the most beautiful state in India?

Click on an option to vote

• kashmir Valley
  • Ladakh
  • Jammu
  • Himachal Pradesh
  • Chandigarh
  • south india
  • west india
  • east india
  • central india
  • only hilly states
Comments
1 - 20 of 105 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dave

Delhi, India

#1 May 30, 2011
i'm from mumbai and i hate my polluted place and last summer i visited Himachal Pradesh and it seems to be the most beautiful state in India,i wanna know whether kashmir valley is more beautiful then the paradise so called Himachal.
Due to security reasons i could not visit kashmir.
i visited Shimla,kasauli,kullu manali and Mcloudganj,Dharamshala and many places in upper jammu they seems to be pure beautiful cities.
Pahari people are very humble and nice and they helped me alot,people od delhi and rest of india always tries to steal money but they have no such intentions.
I wish i could visit Himachal once again..it rocks.
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#2 May 30, 2011
Has to be Ladakh.
Just out of this world!
Mohsin

Delhi, India

#3 May 30, 2011
ladakh is beautiful place but its difficult for non Pahari people to survive there in such a high altitude..even kashmiri people finds in hard to survive there,forget about indian people.
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#4 May 30, 2011
I was talking of Ladakh being the most beautiful place in the world to visit.

Besides, Ladakh is an integral part of India just like Kashmir, so Indians do survive in those pahri areas!
Mohsin

Delhi, India

#5 May 30, 2011
i bet you can't survive there for a month unless you get some medical care ,many punjabis ,himachalis and kashmiris dies there who do not get adapted to conditions ..forget about others

Since: May 11

Massena, NY

#6 May 30, 2011
Mohsin wrote:
i bet you can't survive there for a month unless you get some medical care ,many punjabis ,himachalis and kashmiris dies there who do not get adapted to conditions ..forget about others
anyone will die anywhere if they can't adapt to the environment. your statement is applicable to anyplace.
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#7 May 30, 2011
I think the most beautiful places in India would be:

Ladakh
Kerala
Himachal Pradesh (state)
Gangtok
Mohsin

Delhi, India

#8 May 30, 2011
lordpython wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone will die anywhere if they can't adapt to the environment. your statement is applicable to anyplace.
its ok ,but it would take many generations before indian people can adapt in the ladakh conditions of high altitude,many chinkis are leaving ladakh for kashmir and himachal.
touristor

Europe

#9 May 30, 2011
best destination in india is Rajsthan. U can see there rich cultural heritage. And facilities are also good.
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#10 May 31, 2011
Nahh, Rajasthan is good but certainly not the best. What about Mussourie, Darjeeling, Gangtok...ummm yeah Gujarat's Runn of Kuchhh?

Runn of Kuchh, I heard, is one heck of a place to visit.
p90x gorrila

Brisbane, Australia

#11 May 31, 2011
the state with the least amount of indians
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#12 May 31, 2011
p90x gorrila wrote:
Nahh, no kangaroo zoo in India.
Go check out 'dingo fart' forum, maybe you'll find one.
touristor

Europe

#13 May 31, 2011
hey buddy if u like ghost adventure... Do visit Bhangarh near alwar rajsthan... It is most haunted place in india.. No one survive there after a night stay..
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#14 May 31, 2011
You know, rural Rajasthan still believes in supernatural crap which is just natural for the uneducated.

But yeah, I visited Umaid Bhavan palace in Jodhpur and Karni Fort in Udaipur, when I was 12. Both just unforgettable and still fresh in my mind.
Fair and Square

Kolkata, India

#15 May 31, 2011
touristor wrote:
hey buddy if u like ghost adventure... Do visit Bhangarh near alwar rajsthan... It is most haunted place in india.. No one survive there after a night stay..
But seriously, Wikipedia even mentions of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) putting up a signboard by the main gate stating :

"Entering the borders of Bhangarh before sunrise and after sunset is strictly prohibited."

Very very scarily interesting!
jammu boys

Chennai, India

#16 Jun 1, 2011
i think Himachal jammu hills combined and kashmir valley is most beautiful place not only in india but also in world .

Himachal has its natural beauti with tons of lakes and waterfalls and snowfall and cold weather like upper jsmmu hills.

kashmir is paradise on earth with lots of lakes .

all other states sucks with their hot weather and ugly peoples who are just a crap.
sardar

India

#17 Jun 1, 2011
p90x gorrila wrote:
then its gonna be arunachal, and mizoram because they have the least numbers of indian.
Anonymous

UK

#18 Jun 24, 2011
Best beautiful place in india is alappuzha in kerala.It,s the only place in the world which has surrounded by backwaters and have beautiful sea shores. I like very much tis place.
jammu boyz

New Delhi, India

#19 Jun 24, 2011
i think bhaderwah upper jammu hills and kashmir valley is most beautiful ...ladakh is beautiful but it is too high altitide ...also all himachal hills are wonderful place specially chamba in state of himachal near the bhaderwah areas and all kistwar areas.
Captain Sajith

Guangzhou, China

#20 Jul 21, 2011
I Think Kerala is the Most Beautiful Place in India..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi friends me priya from delhi I love sex 3 min Aziz111 41
adult watsapp grouo 4 min vikram 6
i am a gay mujhe apni gori,chikni gand marwani ... (Nov '12) 6 min hungry for you 3,329
Join Whatsapp Non-veg group for adult jokes, vi... 6 min vikram 700
sexy adult funny whatsapp group join with me ... 9 min vikram 258
mai 19 yrs ki girl hu....jise mere whatsapp.gro... 14 min vikky 953
ahmdabad ane anand ma pyasi houswife and girl ... 19 min mohit jain 8
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 39 min Khan 20,622
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 50 min aakash 6,085
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 5 hr Sidhu143 46,504
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••