Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

I remember when I was in the 10th grade last year (just finished 11th) that there was this Indian girl who would look at me in a weird way in the school halls. Could you give me advice and your thoughts on Indian women and Black men ?

Thanks.

rocky.louis@yahoo.com
Woohi

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

As far as I know, Will Smith is quite a hit with some Indian girls -so is Tiger Woods. Nowadays, I even heard a few of them lapping up to Barack Obama. But, all the same -I don't see too many liking your Tupac, Tyrone or whatever else gangsta type of Black men. Indian girls are attracted more to money, wealth, status than looks and appearance. The chances of successful Black men being able to date Indian women is as much or as less as White men doing the same. It's not about your ethnicity (of course, a majority would stick to their own ethnicity).

My advice would be not to worry too much about the sexual attraction part. Indian women are a lot more serious when it comes to committing so no games or brief encounters - either you go all the way in or you stay out. Although, interracial attraction is always strong because of the "curiosity of the unknown", if you attempt to f*ck and forget an Indian girl, her angry brother or father may put a hit man after you. Just remember to take it seriously if you're at all going to do it.

Get rid of your "Tupac" and try to date Indian girls with an open mind. Not that difficult.
Hashatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Woohi -
Your post is right on target. Really most women of any race are attracted more to money, status than looks, etc.
Decent women of all races in general prefer security over looks when it comes to dating men. It is usually men who are so concerned about looks.

Hashatt
Rocky

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Woohi wrote:
As far as I know, Will Smith is quite a hit with some Indian girls -so is Tiger Woods. Nowadays, I even heard a few of them lapping up to Barack Obama. But, all the same -I don't see too many liking your Tupac, Tyrone or whatever else gangsta type of Black men. Indian girls are attracted more to money, wealth, status than looks and appearance. The chances of successful Black men being able to date Indian women is as much or as less as White men doing the same. It's not about your ethnicity (of course, a majority would stick to their own ethnicity).
My advice would be not to worry too much about the sexual attraction part. Indian women are a lot more serious when it comes to committing so no games or brief encounters - either you go all the way in or you stay out. Although, interracial attraction is always strong because of the "curiosity of the unknown", if you attempt to f*ck and forget an Indian girl, her angry brother or father may put a hit man after you. Just remember to take it seriously if you're at all going to do it.
Get rid of your "Tupac" and try to date Indian girls with an open mind. Not that difficult.
Do you have any proof that any have put a "hit" on a person who left.
Hashatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohi wrote:
.. Although, interracial attraction is always strong because of the "curiosity of the unknown", if you attempt to f*ck and forget an Indian girl, her angry brother or father may put a hit man after you...
==========
Do you have any proof that any have put a "hit" on a person who left.
Rocky, there was a case here in Atlanta. The girl was black and the guy (Indian), but the girl even did not have to leave.
It should not by any means paint ALL Indians with a broadbrush though:

The Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) has the full story:
Witness: Hit man offered to kill husband, too.
Victim's father-in-law accused in her murder.
By STEVE VISSER
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 06/19/08
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/storie...
Rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Hashatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocky, there was a case here in Atlanta. The girl was black and the guy (Indian), but the girl even did not have to leave.
It should not by any means paint ALL Indians with a broadbrush though:
The Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) has the full story:
Witness: Hit man offered to kill husband, too.
Victim's father-in-law accused in her murder.
By STEVE VISSER
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 06/19/08
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/storie...
I knew about that.
charlotte

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Judged:

It's against our culture for Indian women to date/marry interracially for the most part. Those who do go against their parents wishes or have liberal parents. My parents came to the US in the 1980s & they're just as traditional as when they first came & they definitely want me to marry an Indian guy. It doesn't end there, they need to be from the same caste, speak the same language, be either a doctor or an engineer & well educated & be from a decent family.

When I was in highschool & college & would take the subways I noticed that alot of black guys would hit on me & try to talk to me. My Indian/Pakistani girlfriends went through the same thing.

Also dark skin isnt considered beautiful in India. So if you ever see an Indian dating a non Indian it might be a white person more often than a black person. The case were the father put a hit out on his daughter in law is rare, he must have been very conservative & maybe crazy. Normal ppl dont do that. If I married someone non Indian, my parents would be heartbroken & face humiliation in front of our family & friends, they would be really upset for a long time & they would prolly disown me & not talk to me...but they wouldn't go so far as to hurt whoever I married.
Jacqueline

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

I do. I wouldn't say all of them. I'm dating one at the moment and he's hot! Never thought really about going out with a black guy before, but when I met him, I almost instantly liked him - more for his personality though.
I believe in going out with people you're attracted to, rather than looking at their race first.
mystic

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

indains in general have a negative attitude when it comes to darker people ( cast system?). that explains why every second add on tv is about skin lightners. I know about someone who cant find a husband because she is considered 'dark'. hav you ever noticed how 'light' the bollywood actresses are. its their standard of beauty i guess.
charlotte

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

mystic wrote:
indains in general have a negative attitude when it comes to darker people ( cast system?). that explains why every second add on tv is about skin lightners. I know about someone who cant find a husband because she is considered 'dark'. hav you ever noticed how 'light' the bollywood actresses are. its their standard of beauty i guess.
You are absolutely right! To take a look at what's considered beautiful or ideal in ANY country in the world, all you have to do is take a look at their actresses/actors & most ppl from that country will say they are hot or beautiful. So yes light skin, long straight silky hair, slim figures (like bollywood actresses) are considered beautiful in India.
Link

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

Someone said....."I never really date Indian men".

May be some people enjoy dating again and again.....until they find the right one. Clearly would prove there are various type they dont like.

May be some just enjoy going with different ones for company and enjoyment and not wanting to get serious about getting married.
Link

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Few ignorant ones and to hate them all would be some what silly.
Link

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Aakash.....means sky? Male name or Female name?
Link

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

nisha

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

I'm not really bitter & I dont think all Indian men are holy but it's a pattern I've seen over & over again with black men. I haven't seen this pattern with any other race! And I live in a very multicultural society. If a white man approaches me & I say no, he leaves me alone, the same goes for an Indian & Asian man. But I've repeatedly seen how black men go after women who dont want them. They dont know how to leave women alone...and if they get her, they use her for sex & leave her & move on to their next target.

This is a public forum so I can't write everything that I've been through as it's personal but from my experiences I'm very wary of black men esp West Africans. I've never had any bad experiences personally with African American men but I've seen the way they talk, the way they act & I'd rather not be around it.

“everything is an illusion....”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

nisha wrote:
I'm not really bitter & I dont think all Indian men are holy but it's a pattern I've seen over & over again with black men. I haven't seen this pattern with any other race! And I live in a very multicultural society. If a white man approaches me & I say no, he leaves me alone, the same goes for an Indian & Asian man. But I've repeatedly seen how black men go after women who dont want them. They dont know how to leave women alone...and if they get her, they use her for sex & leave her & move on to their next target.
This is a public forum so I can't write everything that I've been through as it's personal but from my experiences I'm very wary of black men esp West Africans. I've never had any bad experiences personally with African American men but I've seen the way they talk, the way they act & I'd rather not be around it.
and i think ur posting had made u a little lighter....just give it a time and forget the past....but learn from experience and be positive...and u will definetly find ur charming prince....:)
nisha

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

indian funda wrote:
<quoted text>and i think ur posting had made u a little lighter....just give it a time and forget the past....but learn from experience and be positive...and u will definetly find ur charming prince....:)
Thanks for the advice...I'm trying to do just that even though it's easier said than done, you're right Time does heal. Forgetting what happened isn't as easy though. But it's made me stronger emotionally & mentally. I have learned alot & though I've been on this emotional roller coaster ride the past few months, I'm trying to stay positive!
Link

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

OK thanx nisha. I did ask that question about Aakash and you replied at the other link. Yes I felt like linking 2-3 of these similar comment boxes after reading you had so much to say. Hope you did not mind. It is ok you dont have to give us the details of your bitter experiences. It is not right when some guys just try to use their charm with ladies to off load their sperms and then move on. That would be some jungle method. Yes ladies need to be careful in their lives. Guys who are into this bad practice(whether they be black, brown, pink) seem not to care for the feelings of some ladies who they see as objects which they can play with and get some excitement to do their off loading.

I am sorry I have put it this way. It will just make ladies more aware of this type of misbehaviour from some men population. Respect to ladies as this method to expalin is used.....hoping it puts some thinking in the heads of some men also.
Pallavi

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

nisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point with the way they look. Not to be rude but they really do look like monkeys. I usually dont make comments about ppl's physical appearance cuz it's the way they are born & they cant help it but it's not just the way they look, they act like animals as well. Animals have sex with whoever whenever they want to & these men do the same thing with no regards to morality or what's right or wrong. The majority of the black men I met are womanizers, they aren't good people. I wish they'd carry on with their nasty ways with their own women who know how to deal with them & put up with them instead of innocent women from other cultures. I've had such bad experiences with them I wish they'd leave women of other cultures alone! The ones that are from West Africa are the worst. Even one of my African friends said "Black men play around alot more than other races" It's really in their genes to be womanizers...I've seen African men who are chronic liars & cheaters not to mention arrogant & selfish.
INDIAN WOMEN BE CAREFUL. I'm avoiding black men at all costs cuz they are BAD BAD NEWS! If you get involved with one, he prolly has another woman somewhere else & she'll come threaten you & verbally insult you! I heard of one black woman who poured acid on another woman's face cuz her husband cheated. Are they from the jungles of Africa or what? I've never heard of Indian women doing such things cuz we are classy & our men dont put us through such horrible things.
What happen to all the dowry demanding Indian Abusive men ?
Did you get dumped by a black man ? Sure you seems frustrated.
Pallavi

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

Jacqueline wrote:
Aakash, Indian men like you are one of the reasons I never really date Indian men. Pure ignorance on a massive scale. Get a life and broaden your mind.
Is this some sadist joke ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 181
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••