Comments
4,201 - 4,220 of 4,301 Comments Last updated May 21, 2014
nik

Chennai, India

#4689 Mar 27, 2013
Shahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes for both India and Pakistan. Both are pathetic, embarrassing and a disgrace to mankind. I think you can include Bangladesh, Afghanistan and other neighboring countries in this category too. All of them are opportunists, selfish and assholes. Not that westerners are great but they are still a lot better than us Asians. Like it or not, but that's the truth. I myself am a Pakistani but have no shame in accepting that majority of Indians are Pakistanis are dickheads.
man can't agree more you needn't have been so explicit though
yourfriend

Mumbai, India

#4691 Apr 16, 2013
Keling wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjab/Kashmir/NE are not Indians you stupid fool. They re all seccesionist states.
Everyone knows dothead Dravidians like you are the ugliest people in the world.
Pardon me to call you foolish for saying that.First of all check our your statement"Punjab/Kashmir/ NE are not Indians"Kashmir and Punjab are states not people.So you cant call them "Indians".Whatever.. ....
Kashmir and Punjab are parts of India.Dont use such offensive language for anyone,No-matter who they are and where they belong to.
Krab

Bangalore, India

#4692 Apr 17, 2013
Dogs? All the dogs I had were treated way better than Indians. Please show some respect to our dogs.
Krab

Bangalore, India

#4693 Apr 17, 2013
I am a Brazilian who unfortunately had to move on to this place. And believe me, if you think at least once of coming in here for a living, GIVE UP. It's just not the place. Can't wait to get outta here. DON'T COME TO INDIA, I REPEAT DON'T COME IN HERE!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4694 Apr 25, 2013
Sweetie USA wrote:
Indians, please go back to your own country. Your hair looks dirty and your skin is no different than a black person in the USA. You think you are better than Americans. You are sadly mistaken. You are pimps.
tyou in north america you in indians land stupid you take your dirty filthy colonial white ass and leave 'OUR' LAND!!!!!!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4695 Apr 25, 2013
you
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4698 Apr 25, 2013
INDIA WILL ALWAYS BE SUCCESSFUL .WHITE TRASH HAVE A BAD REPUTATION FOR LAND THEFT BLOODSHED ,RAPE,KKK,IRA,JIM CROWS LAW,SEGRAGATION APARTHIED IN SOUTH AFRICA,CREATED COLOR BARS IN BRITAIN,SEXISM,FASCISM,CAPITAL ISM,CLASSISM,COLONIALISM,IMPER IALISM. THAT WAS ALL WHITES INVENTED AND WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED WAS VENEREAL DISEASES IN NORTH AMERICA WITH SYPHILLIS,POX KILLING NATIVES.WHITE TRASH ARE THE MOST HATED XENOPHOBIC EUROCENTRIC LIARS ON THE PLANET AND ARE THE BIGGEST INSULENT BIGOTS STILL TODAY.WHITES HAVE STOLE THE OCEANA PACIFIC ISLANDS STOLE NORTH AMERICA STOLE AFRICA STOLE INDIAS KOHINOOR DIAMONDS,HUMA BIRD ARTIFACTS,GOLDEN CROWN,CRYSTAL THRONE.THE WHITES STOLE FROM AFRICA IN THE AFRICAN MINES THEY STOLE GOLD.WHITES STARTED WAR WITH WW1,WW2 WHITES INVADED AND STOLE FROM MIDDLE EAST AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ.WHITES DROPPED AN ATOMIC BOMB IN NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA IN 1945. AND NOW STILL ARE RACIST YET SOME ACT DIPLOMATIC CUZ THEY KNOW THEY ARE A DYING RACE AND NOBODY WILL HELP THEM.THEY STATE THEIR ANCESTORS WERE TO BLAME BUT IF THAT IS SO THEN HOW COME WHITES ARE STILL IN OTHER INDIGENOUS NATIONS LAND? SO THEY ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE.FIRST OF ALL ILLEGALLY COMING TO NORTH AMERICA AND MAKING LAWS WHEN THERE ALREADY WAS LAWS DRAWN BY THE NATIVES.AND EVEN TODAY WHITES ARE STILL STEALING NATURAL RESOURCES FROM CANADA WHICH ISNT THEIRS.ALL WHITES THAT COMPLAIN CALLING OTHER PLACES THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES IS THE REASON THOSE COUNTRIES BECAME THAT WAY DUE TO WHITES INVADING AND BETRAYING NON WHITES BLOODSHEDDING EAST INDIANS IN INDIA 1849 AND DESTROYING THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY IN A POLITICAL INSTABILLITY. AS THE WHITES DID WITH LEAVING AFRICA IN FAMINE AND BLOODSHEDDING NATIVES.WHITES ALSO STUCK THEIR NOSE IN VIETNAM AND LOST.THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH KOREANS IN THE PAST AS WELL WHITES HAVE FORCED AND HUMILIATED CHINA TO SIGN A UNEQUAL TREATY DURING THE OPIUM WARS.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4699 Apr 25, 2013
ITS TIME EVERYONE SHOULD WIPE OUT EVERYWHITE IN SIGHT THAT ISNT RIGHT AS THEY ARE LIARS ABOUT OTHER CULTURES HISTORY LIKE THEY TRIED STEALING THE SWASTIKA AND CALLING THEMSELVES ARYANS WHEN THE ONLY ARYAN ARE HINDUS FROM NORTH EAST INDIA.THE RIG-VEDA WAS THE OLDEST IN THE SANSKRIT BOOK.WHITE TRASH IN OTHER FORUMS I READ PRETEND THEY ARE EGYPTIAN AND IRANIAN WHEN THE FACT IS THEY ARE HEINZ 57 MUTTS OF SHIT WHICH THEY DONT EVEN TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ,WHITES ARE UGLY THEY DOUBLE THEIR AGE IN APPEARANCE AND HAVE NO MANNERS NO HISTORY WHICH IS POSITIVE AND STINK OF B.O WHITES HAVE ABNORMALLITIES AND ARE A DIRTY DISCUSTING RACE WITH NO MORALS OF CONDUCT AND NO RESPECT FOR HEMSELVES NOR ANYONE ELSE AS THEY ARE FAGGOTS AND LESBIANS THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATES AND ARE THE LEAST MENOGAMOUS RACE ON EARTH . ALL A BUNCH OF GOLDIGGERS AND THEY ARE A RECESSIVE GENETIC DEFECT OF A RACE WHICH GETS GRAYS HAIRS OR GOES BAD QUICK AND ARE ALWAYS I HEAR GETTIG CANCER,WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO ASSIMILATE TO WHITE TRASH ,EY ARE KNOWN FOR DEHUMANIZING AND OPPRESSING OTHER ACE WHICH ARE NOT WHITE.THEY SHOULD HAVE REMAINED IN THEIR ICE CAVE WHERETHEY BELONGED NOW EVERYONE IS UT TO KILL THEM!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4700 Apr 25, 2013
THEMSELVES,GETTING,THEY,RACE,O UT TYPO WHITES ARE INFIDELS.CULTURE VULTURES AND ARE CANCEROUS TO THE SUN.ANYONE THAT IS NONWHITE WILL LOSE THEIR HERITAGE CULTURE VALUES AND FAMILY TREE IF THEY HAVE A WHITE IN THEIR FAMILY SERIOUSLY! THEY ARE A DYING RACE AS IT IS FOR THEIR BIRTHRATES ARE LOW AND THEY ARE NOT AS SMART AS NONWHITES .OH AND ABOUT AIDS! WHITES LIED AND BLAME BLACKS FOR HAVING AIDS WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT WAS A WHITEMAN WHO INVENTED AIDS VIRUS NOW HOW SICK IS THAT??????? MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW THE FACTS OF WHAT THESE WHITE DEVILS ARE HIDING FROM YOU I HAVE PROOF TO AS YOU CAN DO YOUR RESEARCH AS A FELLOW BY THE NAME ''''ROBERT GALLO'''IS THE NAME OF THE WHITE SCIENTIST WHO INVENTED AIDS IN ORDER TO USE ON AFRICANS IN ORDER TO CONTROL AFRICAN POPULATIONS.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4701 Apr 25, 2013
WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCUM ON EARTH AND THOSE WETDOG SMELLING GINGIVITIS TEETH STINK LIKE A SEPTIC TANK FULL OF SHIT.IT IS KNOWN THAT WHITE TRASH TRY TO MAKE EAST INDIANS ASHAMED OF THEIR HERITAGE BUT THAT SHIT AINT GOING TO WORK FUCKHEADS THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED IS THESE WHITE ILLEGAL CRACKERS WHICH NEED TO DEFACATE IN THEIR OWN SHIT BACK UP IN THE CAVE WHERE THEY BELONG! ooOOOOoogggggAAAaaaAAAA!!!!!!M U S T G O C A V E M U S T G O C A V E!
Knight

Croydon, UK

#4702 Apr 25, 2013
FACT wrote:
WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCUM ON EARTH AND THOSE WETDOG SMELLING GINGIVITIS TEETH STINK LIKE A SEPTIC TANK FULL OF SHIT.IT IS KNOWN THAT WHITE TRASH TRY TO MAKE EAST INDIANS ASHAMED OF THEIR HERITAGE BUT THAT SHIT AINT GOING TO WORK FUCKHEADS THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED IS THESE WHITE ILLEGAL CRACKERS WHICH NEED TO DEFACATE IN THEIR OWN SHIT BACK UP IN THE CAVE WHERE THEY BELONG! ooOOOOoogggggAAAaaaAAAA!!!!!!M U S T G O C A V E M U S T G O C A V E!
You ungrateful dog you are living and feeding your dog family of white of people in Canada you fcuking loser. Go back to your rapist shitty country. There should be a sign at every airport warning people of rapist dogs of india!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4703 Apr 25, 2013
White people are not hating India. Pakistani people started this thread to create hate
For Indians so that no body pays attention to their terror campaign around the world.
Please don't create hate where it's not. Pakistani people are very clever and very good at using reverse psychology.

Location hidden

#4704 Apr 25, 2013
Knight wrote:
<quoted text>You ungrateful dog you are living and feeding your dog family of white of people in Canada you fcuking loser. Go back to your rapist shitty country. There should be a sign at every airport warning people of rapist dogs of india!!
Don't be ignorant. All the news papers are filled with rapes in U K on daily basis. This is a problem every where and should be tackled all over. Only you are the loser no effort looking for work living on hand outs from social. Sir you Own fa and can't ask anybody to go anywhere. Has your airport got one sign.
Knight

Croydon, UK

#4705 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ignorant. All the news papers are filled with rapes in U K on daily basis. This is a problem every where and should be tackled all over. Only you are the loser no effort looking for work living on hand outs from social. Sir you Own fa and can't ask anybody to go anywhere. Has your airport got one sign.
No UK is not full of rapes! i awoke to this news on the daily mail today !!!

Indian mother and young daughter 'gang-raped in revenge attack over son's dishonour'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23146...

These type of sick things only happen in your country so stop trying to defend it!

Everyday there is some sick news from India here!

Location hidden

#4706 Apr 26, 2013
Knight wrote:
<quoted text>No UK is not full of rapes! i awoke to this news on the daily mail today !!!
Indian mother and young daughter 'gang-raped in revenge attack over son's dishonour'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23146...
These type of sick things only happen in your country so stop trying to defend it!
Everyday there is some sick news from India here!
You don't read English papers. Daily mail is not a radio. Read it to know the truth. In India they are trying to
Change the Laws British people left behind. Yes this happens every where which is a shame for every nation whether English or Indian. You must be blind nt to read these news. No country is proud of these things.
Knight

Croydon, UK

#4707 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read English papers. Daily mail is not a radio. Read it to know the truth. In India they are trying to
Change the Laws British people left behind. Yes this happens every where which is a shame for every nation whether English or Indian. You must be blind nt to read these news. No country is proud of these things.
It's because of British laws that you have some order but i agree you need to sentence rapists to death so go ahead and vote for that law and yes the Daily Mail is an English newspaper thank you.

Location hidden

#4708 Apr 27, 2013
Knight wrote:
<quoted text>It's because of British laws that you have some order but i agree you need to sentence rapists to death so go ahead and vote for that law and yes the Daily Mail is an English newspaper thank you.
No body denies that but the big mouth gets only fly's in. You think every body is against England. Every country has it's own problems. Some countries has more some less. It's not England's fault all the time. World
Must run itself.
Knight

Croydon, UK

#4709 May 17, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
No body denies that but the big mouth gets only fly's in. You think every body is against England. Every country has it's own problems. Some countries has more some less. It's not England's fault all the time. World
Must run itself.
Map shows world's 'most racist' countries (and the answers may NOT surprise you)

Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.

The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.

By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23255...

Hope your enjoying your cricket ;)

Location hidden

#4710 May 18, 2013
Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Map shows world's 'most racist' countries (and the answers may NOT surprise you)
Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.
The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.
By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23255...
Hope your enjoying your cricket ;)
You are filled with self praise. If you were made of chocolate you will eat yourself. If the same things came from some where else they leave the best taste. You are not on the receiving end that's how you feel different. The person who is guilty tries to blame other. Yes I love cricket and am no thankless for the people who introduced it to the world Cricket and Morris Dancing. I never even mentioned any thing about race.
superpower

Ashburn, VA

#4711 May 28, 2013
HafidFaruq wrote:
Bollywood= racist boring India.
bahahahahahahaha wayyyyy than muslimwood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need to work as male prostitude (Jul '12) 7 min lovexpower 19
Maratha were better warrior than Sikh (Jun '11) 21 min Karni singh deeppura 823
any girl from mumbai want to earn money (Jan '12) 28 min Deepak 337
dehradun thankx a lot 36 min safari0078 1
mai gay hun muze lund chusna pasand hai.jo chah... (Oct '11) 39 min jatin 7,712
gay sex in botad(bhavnagar) 45 min manish 13
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 46 min rajend 20,612
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 1 hr ashd 6,083
mai 19 yrs ki girl hu....jise mere whatsapp.gro... 2 hr JDOcean 928
i am a gay mujhe apni gori,chikni gand marwani ... (Nov '12) 2 hr rakesh raut 3,322
kya periods k time chodne se ladki pregnent ho ... (May '13) 5 hr samar 1,502
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••