Indian Women and White Men

Posted in the India Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
White American Man

Montcalm, WV

#1 May 8, 2010
Why dont Indian women get with White men? I have always found Indian Women very attractive,but have never saw any with white men.
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#2 May 10, 2010
Because they will get outcasted if they go out with a muslim or a christian
gogobar

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 May 11, 2010
Because they're afraid of big bwana banana rupturing their yoni

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 May 11, 2010
Its against their religion?

I met 1 Indian girl who is married to a white guy but its very rare.

Its a shame that some people are stuck on race and don't spread the love. I am all for interacial dating.
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#5 May 12, 2010
Religion is more important than race,

Indian muslim or Indian christian will lead to automatic outcasting

Also blacks will lead to automatic outcasting

Also Indian women want men making more than $100K, and having college degree
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#6 May 12, 2010
Indians live in their caste, even in USA
Each caste has different rules
But basic rules are no-muslims, no-blacks, no-christians and common to all castes

In each locality there are other rules
In silicon valley, there is now a no-hispanic rule, due to socio-economic factors

That being said, they next look for education and salary

In a few rare cases, a white guy would be accepted if he does shuddi ( converts to hinduism ) and is college educated and wealthy and stops eating beef and in the case of upper castes, they require that the bride or groom be a vegetarian

Virginity is also mandatory for brides and recommended for grooms
GOLDEN COMPASS

Burnsville, MN

#7 May 12, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
Indians live in their caste, even in USA
Each caste has different rules
But basic rules are no-muslims, no-blacks, no-christians and common to all castes
In each locality there are other rules
In silicon valley, there is now a no-hispanic rule, due to socio-economic factors
That being said, they next look for education and salary
In a few rare cases, a white guy would be accepted if he does shuddi ( converts to hinduism ) and is college educated and wealthy and stops eating beef and in the case of upper castes, they require that the bride or groom be a vegetarian
Virginity is also mandatory for brides and recommended for grooms
INDIAN GUYS ARE 99% UGLY LOOKING....DARK, STINK, AND LOW CHEAP. MOST OF YOU GUYS LOOKED LIKE FRESH OF THE SLAVE BOAT. THE INDIANS GUYS HERE IN AMERICA PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT, YET YOU GUYS SEARCH ONLINE ON INTERNET ILLEGALLY LOOKING FOR UNDERAGES. YOU INDIANS DISGUST ME AND YOUR LOOK UGLY AND UR SKIN IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BLACKS.
Asif

London, UK

#8 May 13, 2010
GOLDEN COMPASS wrote:
<quoted text>
INDIAN GUYS ARE 99% UGLY LOOKING....DARK, STINK, AND LOW CHEAP. MOST OF YOU GUYS LOOKED LIKE FRESH OF THE SLAVE BOAT. THE INDIANS GUYS HERE IN AMERICA PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT, YET YOU GUYS SEARCH ONLINE ON INTERNET ILLEGALLY LOOKING FOR UNDERAGES. YOU INDIANS DISGUST ME AND YOUR LOOK UGLY AND UR SKIN IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BLACKS.
I agree. The Hindus on HB1 visas are so ugly. You see some of them on To Catch a Predator - and my God they are ugly!! The best looking Indians are Muslims. Even the darkest and the least good looking Pakistanis are lighter and better looking than Hindus in India because of our high level of Caucasoid genes. We are not pasty white like European men, but slightly darker Caucasoid men are considered more good looking than pasty white.

Its funny how these Hindus say the women will be outcasts if they marry Muslims; well, guess what? I feel sorry for these women because their parents are arranging their marriage with some ugly Hindu men that they would no way choose to marry - if they had a choice, that is.
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#9 May 13, 2010
Asif wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The Hindus on HB1 visas are so ugly. You see some of them on To Catch a Predator - and my God they are ugly!! The best looking Indians are Muslims. Even the darkest and the least good looking Pakistanis are lighter and better looking than Hindus in India because of our high level of Caucasoid genes. We are not pasty white like European men, but slightly darker Caucasoid men are considered more good looking than pasty white.
Its funny how these Hindus say the women will be outcasts if they marry Muslims; well, guess what? I feel sorry for these women because their parents are arranging their marriage with some ugly Hindu men that they would no way choose to marry - if they had a choice, that is.
While a Hindu woman would be outcasted, for marrying outside, a muslim woman would be honor killed

The US census shows the following income-education data
Indians - 68% college graduates,$88K median income
Pakistanis - 54% college graduate and 54k median income

Rather be a Dravidian South Indian, on H1B making $100k, than a caucasoid Pakistani driving a taxi and blowing up SUVs in New York
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#10 May 13, 2010
GOLDEN COMPASS wrote:
<quoted text>
INDIAN GUYS ARE 99% UGLY LOOKING....DARK, STINK, AND LOW CHEAP. MOST OF YOU GUYS LOOKED LIKE FRESH OF THE SLAVE BOAT. THE INDIANS GUYS HERE IN AMERICA PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT, YET YOU GUYS SEARCH ONLINE ON INTERNET ILLEGALLY LOOKING FOR UNDERAGES. YOU INDIANS DISGUST ME AND YOUR LOOK UGLY AND UR SKIN IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BLACKS.
Unlike the thousands of white women who throw themselves at blacks, like the hundreds of blonde Tiger Woods girl friends, Indians dont miscegenate with blacks,
Even in Africa, far more whites sleep with blacks , whereas due to threat of outcasting almost no Indian woman sleeps with blacks
White women also go on sex tourism to Kenya and Jamaica to sleep with blacks

And we are the richest and most educated immigrant community in the US
gogobar

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 May 13, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
<quoted text>
While a Hindu woman would be outcasted, for marrying outside, a muslim woman would be honor killed
The US census shows the following income-education data
Indians - 68% college graduates,$88K median income
Pakistanis - 54% college graduate and 54k median income
Rather be a Dravidian South Indian, on H1B making $100k, than a caucasoid Pakistani driving a taxi and blowing up SUVs in New York
What a big wobblehead liar !! Only 10 days ago a pregnant hindu reporter was killed by her brahman MOTHER in an "honor" killing for
eloping/marrying some lower cast dude. You need some good spankies for your prevarications !!
gogobar

Bangkok, Thailand

#12 May 13, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the thousands of white women who throw themselves at blacks, like the hundreds of blonde Tiger Woods girl friends, Indians dont miscegenate with blacks,
Even in Africa, far more whites sleep with blacks , whereas due to threat of outcasting almost no Indian woman sleeps with blacks
White women also go on sex tourism to Kenya and Jamaica to sleep with blacks
And we are the richest and most educated immigrant community in the US
I don't understand why india woma would be outcasted when they're almost same-same blacks ?!
gogobar

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 May 13, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
<quoted text>
While a Hindu woman would be outcasted, for marrying outside, a muslim woman would be honor killed
The US census shows the following income-education data
Indians - 68% college graduates,$88K median income
Pakistanis - 54% college graduate and 54k median income
Rather be a Dravidian South Indian, on H1B making $100k, than a caucasoid Pakistani driving a taxi and blowing up SUVs in New York
But the Canadian census shows the following income-distribution data:
Indians - 26 % college graduates and 40k median income
Pakistanis - 57 % college graduates and 63k median income

I guess pakees like Canada better and are more welcome there than in the US...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the thousands of white women who throw themselves at blacks, like the hundreds of blonde Tiger Woods girl friends, Indians dont miscegenate with blacks,
Even in Africa, far more whites sleep with blacks , whereas due to threat of outcasting almost no Indian woman sleeps with blacks
White women also go on sex tourism to Kenya and Jamaica to sleep with blacks
And we are the richest and most educated immigrant community in the US
That is why there is so much inbreeding going on because you don't miscegenate with other races. If you mixed with Whites or Blacks more the men would be less puny, women less hairy and your people would be more athletic overall.
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#15 May 13, 2010
gogobar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why india woma would be outcasted when they're almost same-same blacks ?!
The former muslim sultans of India imported several thousands of black african slaves and there are millions of negritos, Asian negros in Indian forests and all these are considered very low caste
Indian Techie

Medford, NJ

#16 May 13, 2010
gogobar wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Canadian census shows the following income-distribution data:
Indians - 26 % college graduates and 40k median income
Pakistanis - 57 % college graduates and 63k median income
I guess pakees like Canada better and are more welcome there than in the US...
Please show me a URL

In UK, Hindus and Sikhs perform above whites in wealth and education, whereas Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are at Afro-caribbean black levels
India Techie

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 May 13, 2010
CountessAbidale wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why there is so much inbreeding going on because you don't miscegenate with other races. If you mixed with Whites or Blacks more the men would be less puny, women less hairy and your people would be more athletic overall.
Oh my golly gosh ! Ooo my goolly goosh !! Ms CountessAbidale maam,
you are so boootiful !! My jolly good black mustaches twirling like
propellers just to see your chest puppies in photo ! Pleez do honor
this lowly puny dcik dalit by being my gulfrand ?
GOLDEN COMPASS

Burnsville, MN

#18 May 13, 2010
Indian Techie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the thousands of white women who throw themselves at blacks, like the hundreds of blonde Tiger Woods girl friends, Indians dont miscegenate with blacks,
Even in Africa, far more whites sleep with blacks , whereas due to threat of outcasting almost no Indian woman sleeps with blacks
White women also go on sex tourism to Kenya and Jamaica to sleep with blacks
And we are the richest and most educated immigrant community in the US
DUDE,
ON YOUR LAST STATEMENT, DON'T FLATTERED YOURSELF ABOUT BEING "THE MOST EDUCATED IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY IN USA". MOST OF THE IMMIGRANTS FROM FAR EAST ASIA LIKE VIETNAM, CAMBODIA,..ETC, THEY CAME HERE DUE TO TRAGIC OF WARS, SO IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE IT. THE OTHER GROUPS LIKE JAPAN/SOUTH KOREA/ WANT TO BUILD THEIR COUNTRY AND MOST DON'T WANT TO COME TO USA. EVEN CHINA NOW PREFERRED TO STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY TO BUILD IT TO BECOME SUPERPOWER.
LOOK AT INDIA, YOU HAVE OVER 1.3 BILLION PPL. 99% ARE DIRT POOR WITH BARELY ANY RUNNING WATER AND MOST SHITXX NEXT TO COWS/DOGS. LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY AND THEN LOOK INTO THE MIRROR! OUT OF BILLION PEOPLE, THE INDIANS THAT MAKE IT HERE ON USA SOIL IS OF COURSE MORE EDUCATED THAN THE REST OF THE POPULATION WITHIN INDIA, SO OF COURSE THE ONE HERE SEEMED MORE EDUCATED THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION. BUT JUST LOOKED AT YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY OF INDIA, AND IT IS DISGUSTING.
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOUR COUNTRY DID NOT ENDURED WAR/FIGHTING IS BECAUSE YOU PPL LIVED LIKE SLAVES UNDER THE BRITISH MASTER. THEY PROTECT YOU LIKE DOGS LICKING MASTER FEET.
SO DON'T FLATERRED YOURSELF TOO MUCH OKAY. IF YOU ARE SO GOOD, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AND CLEAN UP YOUR COW GOD SHITXXX ON THE STREET.
gogobar

Bangkok, Thailand

#19 May 13, 2010
GOLDEN COMPASS wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE,
ON YOUR LAST STATEMENT, DON'T FLATTERED YOURSELF ABOUT BEING "THE MOST EDUCATED IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY IN USA". MOST OF THE IMMIGRANTS FROM FAR EAST ASIA LIKE VIETNAM, CAMBODIA,..ETC, THEY CAME HERE DUE TO TRAGIC OF WARS, SO IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE IT. THE OTHER GROUPS LIKE JAPAN/SOUTH KOREA/ WANT TO BUILD THEIR COUNTRY AND MOST DON'T WANT TO COME TO USA. EVEN CHINA NOW PREFERRED TO STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY TO BUILD IT TO BECOME SUPERPOWER.
LOOK AT INDIA, YOU HAVE OVER 1.3 BILLION PPL. 99% ARE DIRT POOR WITH BARELY ANY RUNNING WATER AND MOST SHITXX NEXT TO COWS/DOGS. LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY AND THEN LOOK INTO THE MIRROR! OUT OF BILLION PEOPLE, THE INDIANS THAT MAKE IT HERE ON USA SOIL IS OF COURSE MORE EDUCATED THAN THE REST OF THE POPULATION WITHIN INDIA, SO OF COURSE THE ONE HERE SEEMED MORE EDUCATED THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION. BUT JUST LOOKED AT YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY OF INDIA, AND IT IS DISGUSTING.
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOUR COUNTRY DID NOT ENDURED WAR/FIGHTING IS BECAUSE YOU PPL LIVED LIKE SLAVES UNDER THE BRITISH MASTER. THEY PROTECT YOU LIKE DOGS LICKING MASTER FEET.
SO DON'T FLATERRED YOURSELF TOO MUCH OKAY. IF YOU ARE SO GOOD, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AND CLEAN UP YOUR COW GOD SHITXXX ON THE STREET.
\

In a similar vein, India boys always depict their Bollywood stars as typical examples/representatives of the way indian people look ??!! Hardly, those looks can be found in only 0.00001 % of the total population, with the rest being....well, you know as well as I do what they're like.....
point

London, UK

#20 May 13, 2010
Indians do not like whites because its not easy living with a person of another colour, in a relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male to Male sex 10 min Rajdeep 209
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 12 min dinesh 46,649
Anyone from Kolkata wanna Have sex 13 min Rishi 009 258
Mujhe gand marvani h or lund chusna h,,,, only ... (Jun '13) 17 min sexluckyboy 1,358
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 24 min rajy 8,159
Help. me 30 min Vishal 75
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 38 min Ajay Dewasi 21,198
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 4 hr shady 6,364

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE