Why are Indian so ugly and dirty ?

Posted in the India Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of143
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amir

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 4, 2010
 

Judged:

7

6

4

Acoording to new survey reports Mumbai is the dirtiest city
of the World.....it proves that the indians are the dirtiest
nation of the World......but we are living in the world
where is no justice.....world is ignoring the dirty hindu
face just because of big market of Animals indians.......yes i am paki and now start shouting but remember ,Indians are trying
to spoil pakistani image and dont forget you look like us or we
look like you ( less or more )...the world where we are living
has nothing to do with religion or nation or race....the dominat
power of the world is just face colour.....carry on damaging the
the image of pakis but you will expirience the hateness of westners
as well......and dont forget you cannot clear your identity to person to person.......westners think you pakis as well.....
By the way image of pakistan has been destroyed by planning mostly
pakistanis dont look like as the western media show on their channels the paki faces what you see on western channels are more
like you CHEAp INDIANS
ABCD

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 4, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Amir wrote:
Acoording to new survey reports Mumbai is the dirtiest city
of the World.....it proves that the indians are the dirtiest
nation of the World......but we are living in the world
where is no justice.....world is ignoring the dirty hindu
face just because of big market of Animals indians.......yes i am paki and now start shouting but remember ,Indians are trying
to spoil pakistani image and dont forget you look like us or we
look like you ( less or more )...the world where we are living
has nothing to do with religion or nation or race....the dominat
power of the world is just face colour.....carry on damaging the
the image of pakis but you will expirience the hateness of westners
as well......and dont forget you cannot clear your identity to person to person.......westners think you pakis as well.....
By the way image of pakistan has been destroyed by planning mostly
pakistanis dont look like as the western media show on their channels the paki faces what you see on western channels are more
like you CHEAp INDIANS
This Insidious Lying Rascal MFkr definitely is not a Paki but a White Madarchood!

Don't Fall for this BS... they live by doing treacherous things!
American

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amir wrote:
Acoording to new survey reports Mumbai is the dirtiest city
of the World.....
Please post a link to this information so that I may read more about it.
American

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Toilet Cleaner Rahul wrote:
I clean my yoni evry day in d Kurnell Sewage Plant
Sounds believable in a way, but sewage treatment plants in India are very rare LOL
American

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Toilet Cleaner Rahul wrote:
but I m in AUstralia. I m from upper caste n I hav a masters degree in IT
Well Iím sure an Upper Caste Indian is allowed to bathe in a luxurious sewage treatment plant LOL
cool

Ludhiana, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 31, 2010
 
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Iím sure an Upper Caste Indian is allowed to bathe in a luxurious sewage treatment plant LOL
i think u two dork heads r from d same class...d fcuked up criminals children!
ugly dotheads

Kuching, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Toilet Cleaner Rahul wrote:
<quoted text>but I m in AUstralia. I m from upper caste n I hav a masters degree in IT
An upper caste is still considered a Turdskin in Australia. You can use your degree to work in a call center. The whole dept will be full of indians. You will feel like its home. You can eat curries everyday too.
ugly dotheads

Kuching, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 31, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds believable in a way, but sewage treatment plants in India are very rare LOL
Sewage plants like Ganges river is a favorite vacationing spot for indians.
ugly dotheads

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 1, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

indians have inferior genes.
Jennifer

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Some day people from all nations and races will be happy all together.
In all cultures exist ugly/dirty from inside and outside. So, Why are Indian so ugly and dirty? is an stupide question.
Jennifer

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

6

1

1

The day that we stop worrying and talking about races and skin colours... we have gain a bit of intelilgence.
Stunning_Indians

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Indian - is a nationality NOT a race. India is made up of many races including Aryans in the north, Dravidians in the south and even mongloids in the east of India. Indians from Eastern India and Northern India aren't Ugly at all - the rest of them are indeed filthy looking especially as you go towards the south they get worse and worse. Look at people from the state of Kashmir - or even Punjab... Kashmiris look like Russians with many of them having blue eyes and some even have blonde hair. And in the state of Punjab the Indians are all very well built and good looking with indo-aryan features... as you come to the big cities in India - like Delhi and Mumbai - they are filled with people from all over India who are migrants and these are the ugliest people. A reason for the ugliness in India is also because the country is ugly in parts - but where it is beautiful the people are beautiful too... like in Kashmir - which is like Switzerland... google Kashmir and see what it looks like. Just as in UK and USA there are black and white British and Americans... the same way in India there are Black, white, and brown Indians..and even though the majority are Black or Brown - there are still over 100 million Indians who are white. The black / brown Indians are only MORE visible due to the large population size and out of them very few are good looking specifcally the ones who were mixed and inherited a bit of the "Aryan" features. However the Black and Brown Indians are from a race called "Dravidians" and that is an ugly race of people... this topis is not discussed openly in India because a lot of dravidians who are powerful oppose this theory but it exists very much and there are tons and tons of articles on this.
aishwarya mohapatra

Kharagpur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amir wrote:
Acoording to new survey reports Mumbai is the dirtiest city
of the World.....it proves that the indians are the dirtiest
nation of the World......but we are living in the world
where is no justice.....world is ignoring the dirty hindu
face just because of big market of Animals indians.......yes i am paki and now start shouting but remember ,Indians are trying
to spoil pakistani image and dont forget you look like us or we
look like you ( less or more )...the world where we are living
has nothing to do with religion or nation or race....the dominat
power of the world is just face colour.....carry on damaging the
the image of pakis but you will expirience the hateness of westners
as well......and dont forget you cannot clear your identity to person to person.......westners think you pakis as well.....
By the way image of pakistan has been destroyed by planning mostly
pakistanis dont look like as the western media show on their channels the paki faces what you see on western channels are more
like you CHEAp INDIANS
yeah, mumbai might be a really dirty city. but tell me loser, how are you going to deal with the second largest population in the world?? probably in ur country, you people would take up guns and kill off more than half the people to solve the problem. and lmao, stop deluding yourself. if u guys hate your own faces so much that you can't bear it if its shown everywhere by the western media, then don't push it off on indians.
India and Pakistan have a very turbulent and violent history between them. But you as well as I know that the middle class people in both countries who comprise the majority of the population don't give a shit about the other country, and are sympathetic towards each other. keep all your hate within you. i can imagine the way hatred twists your features while u read my post, and that is what makes you really ugly.
Veronica

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

well if you hate them, you need to sound so rude and say how ugly and dirty they are. Mind your own business, cuz know one wants to see your crap written here. I just hate racist people. Not only for indians, but for everyone else. Everyone is different, and god made no one ugly. It's such a strong word to say. No one needs to be perfect like what you guys think, whether it's their fault or not. The world is not made for such unopen-mined people.
Bharat mera Bharat

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Don't use racist comment plz, Indian and Chinese are most state-media-brainwased people in the world, they only love themselves forgetting others.....

WAKE UP INDIANS - AGAINST THE MEDIA & SEEK TRUTH

< HATE NONE BUT YOURSELF >

India has its own brand of PROPOGANDA MACHINE to brainwash its own citizens , which western media lebel as "Booming Economy", "DEMOCRACY LOVER", etc.
But can you imagine , Bangladeshi TV channels are prohibited in India, fearing that Calcutta and other Bengali-speaking people may want to be liberated.

Who built your TAJ_MAHAL though, the Mogul(Persians/Iranian). What is Indian food, it was also the Mogul - who introduced it.
How many Indians now wearing Sarees these days, that should be the Hindu outfit, now the Indians wants to be like the western or just only copying them. Their women outfit is now Shirts and Pants. But they hate Salwar-kameez- that they think from the Muslim Persia or Pakistan. Last year an Indian Hindu Women-college made a law - that women cannot dress tops and jeans pants while in the class. That seduce men to rape girls and other non-acceptable behaviours.
Indian govt's secret agency RAW is the real enemy of all Indians. They don't want that many parts of India to be liberated - like Rajhastan, Khalistan,Kashmir, Tamil and Telugu, Bengali, Urdu etc stc.
RAW to spying and brain-washing the whole South Asia. There are countlss espionage going on in all parts of the sub-continent by India. Nepal's monarchy was demolish by India.Bangladesh former president Zia's model of EU, the so called SAARC is out-dated by India. India wants its own law and to terrorise its neibours.
So, the formerly Soviet-backed govt had an idea - make our own citizens "modern", "sex-addicts" , and "wealthy", even 20/25 years ago India had to import VCR from neighbouring Bangldesh. In broadcasting color TV prog was also India was far behind than BD and other neighbouring cuntries. India used to hate the West. Foreign goods were prohibited in India. But this very India has now driven by capitalism , they have seen money,sex and wealth all together. You see in many countries Indian peple making sex-attacks, sex-violations and they are becoming sex-offeders, India now making porno films, gay films - just like the west. But far from the TRUTH, west valuate the TRUTH but India not. India is theatening all ts neighbour or spying them.Only 20/25 years back it has a worst economy than any of its neighbour. Their news paper is full of rubbish, and the regime is brain-washing its own ppl in the name of modernity and hiding their libeation wars. the Indian regime and the media only blaming muslims and Bangladesh, Pakistan on terrorism,but Isn't India not terrorising of its own people and its neighbours - this is what the West must know, and stop helping India with money or businesses.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

A troll in sheep's clothing?

You really don't care about India or China, do you?

I'm sure you're just trying to split everyone apart.
Bharat mera Bharat wrote:
Don't use racist comment plz, Indian and Chinese are most state-media-brainwased people in the world, they only love themselves forgetting others.....
WAKE UP INDIANS - AGAINST THE MEDIA & SEEK TRUTH
< HATE NONE BUT YOURSELF >
India has its own brand of PROPOGANDA MACHINE to brainwash its own citizens , which western media lebel as "Booming Economy", "DEMOCRACY LOVER", etc.
But can you imagine , Bangladeshi TV channels are prohibited in India, fearing that Calcutta and other Bengali-speaking people may want to be liberated.
Who built your TAJ_MAHAL though, the Mogul(Persians/Iranian). What is Indian food, it was also the Mogul - who introduced it.
How many Indians now wearing Sarees these days, that should be the Hindu outfit, now the Indians wants to be like the western or just only copying them. Their women outfit is now Shirts and Pants. But they hate Salwar-kameez- that they think from the Muslim Persia or Pakistan. Last year an Indian Hindu Women-college made a law - that women cannot dress tops and jeans pants while in the class. That seduce men to rape girls and other non-acceptable behaviours.
Indian govt's secret agency RAW is the real enemy of all Indians. They don't want that many parts of India to be liberated - like Rajhastan, Khalistan,Kashmir, Tamil and Telugu, Bengali, Urdu etc stc.
RAW to spying and brain-washing the whole South Asia. There are countlss espionage going on in all parts of the sub-continent by India. Nepal's monarchy was demolish by India.Bangladesh former president Zia's model of EU, the so called SAARC is out-dated by India. India wants its own law and to terrorise its neibours.
So, the formerly Soviet-backed govt had an idea - make our own citizens "modern", "sex-addicts" , and "wealthy", even 20/25 years ago India had to import VCR from neighbouring Bangldesh. In broadcasting color TV prog was also India was far behind than BD and other neighbouring cuntries. India used to hate the West. Foreign goods were prohibited in India. But this very India has now driven by capitalism , they have seen money,sex and wealth all together. You see in many countries Indian peple making sex-attacks, sex-violations and they are becoming sex-offeders, India now making porno films, gay films - just like the west. But far from the TRUTH, west valuate the TRUTH but India not. India is theatening all ts neighbour or spying them.Only 20/25 years back it has a worst economy than any of its neighbour. Their news paper is full of rubbish, and the regime is brain-washing its own ppl in the name of modernity and hiding their libeation wars. the Indian regime and the media only blaming muslims and Bangladesh, Pakistan on terrorism,but Isn't India not terrorising of its own people and its neighbours - this is what the West must know, and stop helping India with money or businesses.
p90x gorrila

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

why are they so ugly seriously every australian doesnt want u in our country that how ugly you are why do i always here about pakistan and indian people fighting

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

p90x gorrila wrote:
why are they so ugly seriously every australian doesnt want u in our country that how ugly you are why do i always here about pakistan and indian people fighting
gorilla...you're aptly named.
anti racist

Box Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 28, 2011
 
Ridiculous!!!
ramaswamy

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amir wrote:
Acoording to new survey reports Mumbai is the dirtiest city
of the World.....it proves that the indians are the dirtiest
nation of the World......but we are living in the world
where is no justice.....world is ignoring the dirty hindu
face just because of big market of Animals indians.......yes i am paki and now start shouting but remember ,Indians are trying
to spoil pakistani image and dont forget you look like us or we
look like you ( less or more )...the world where we are living
has nothing to do with religion or nation or race....the dominat
power of the world is just face colour.....carry on damaging the
the image of pakis but you will expirience the hateness of westners
as well......and dont forget you cannot clear your identity to person to person.......westners think you pakis as well.....
By the way image of pakistan has been destroyed by planning mostly
pakistanis dont look like as the western media show on their channels the paki faces what you see on western channels are more
like you CHEAp INDIANS
Mumbai is much better than the best of your country. looks like are you smoking something really high while writing such things here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of143
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the India Forum right now

Search the India Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 6 min sumit 14,769
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 16 min Shez london 3,056
kya koi married female hum se dosti karegi my w... 43 min rahul mumbai 8898153161 44
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 49 min rahul mumbai 8898153161 4,141
Pakistani man arrested for eating baby 1 hr Omar 12
any indian girls on skype ....????? (Nov '12) 1 hr boy 669
Why do Punjabi Hindu babes like Tamil guys so m... (Dec '11) 1 hr JDZ 145
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (Apr '12) 11 hr rajutop 45,499
•••
•••
•••
•••