Why Indians thinks fair skin are attractive?

Posted in the India Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Poor indian people

New Delhi, India

#1 Nov 25, 2011
i mean its so irritating to talk to indian people ,they always makes remart about being fair skin and attractive ...all indian people are losers . i mean even many pakistan thinks so and treat dark skinned sindhis,mirpuris and muhajirs like low class .
i think no indian is fair skinned and most of the indians are ugly and stinky compare to Anglos and europeans.
Kashmiris from india are also not white but brown skinned ,about 90% of kashmiris are light brown and fair but still not white ...they are still brown.

i myself is himachali pahari and as fair as pashtoons afridi but still not white but Olive skinned with our features but still not white .
i don't know why people think being fair means being attractive , most himachali people are more attractive then kashmiri not because they are fair skinned but because they have good sharp features and beautiful hairs,dressings etc.

When i go to Delhi ,people stare at me like they have'nt seen a guy like me ,they first ask me your from kashmir or himachal ?

i don't know why they feel dark skin is not attractive !

i mean i love dark punjabi girls and i think dark skin punjabi boys are more attractive to us guys then our own people .

Most of us himachali guys are attracted to dark punjabi beauties , i mean not all dark skinned people are attractive but those who have good features like punjabis are attractive.
Poor indian people

New Delhi, India

#3 Nov 25, 2011
On the other hands Pakistani people are no comparision to Indian people if we consider the looks and attractive features.

70% of pakistanis have attractive features except few Sindhi people and some ugly looking Mirpuris.

i have many good friends from pakistan and they are really good looking and attractive people .

1.5% of indians are attractive with good features ,not only fair skin ,Himachalis ,Kashmiris and 20% of indian punjabi people are attractive if we consider the whole community.

98% of indians are ugly and unattractive from rest of india.
All the north indian people are not same ethnicity as that of Pakistanis .

Poor indians people would still argue that its untrue.
Poor indian people

Chennai, India

#4 Nov 25, 2011
I don't think religion has anything to do with ethnicity but i still believes that some indian muslims about 10% of them are better looking then other indians ,because of mixed persian,turk,afghan ancestry.

Like many of my cousons are married to bhaiya girls and now their kids are more Himachali then Bhaiya from Up and bihar.
Poor indian people

Chennai, India

#6 Nov 25, 2011
still these ugly indian argue wants to compare with pakistanis , many say i am south indian and people think i am arab or latin .

i think they should look themselves in the mirror and look an afghan ,kashmiri or Himachali in the pics then compare themselves .They may have fair skin but ugly features.

i just request the people to look at the crowds in Shimla , Srinagar and Islamabad and compare them with the Crowds in Mumbai ,Delhi and kolkata .

YOu people are ugly because you have bad features and then you claim some are not dark skinned.
All indian people are ugly ,dark,stinky hairs and no comaprision with average pakistani.

Only attractive indians are 2% of whole indian population.

Himachalis,kashmiris and 20% of punjabi ,i know poor indian people would still claim its lie.

“Avinaashi”

Since: Dec 10

Land of Eden

#7 Nov 25, 2011
poor porki. can't decide if hes indian or porki or whether or not if white is right.
truth is bitter

Delhi, India

#8 Nov 25, 2011
i am not pakistani , i am 100% indian and hindu , my mother is kashmiri from baramulla and my father is Himachali so i am not Pakistani but i think pakistanis are completly different people as compared to indians and only people close to pakistanis are Himachalis,Kashmiris and some khatri punjabis.

now shut up u ugly dickhead ....i know these indian would still say i am pakistani.
Punjabi

Chennai, India

#9 Nov 26, 2011
More then 20% of punjabis are attractive mister , you got it right almost .
but most punjabis have different features to rest of indians ,we maybe darker then himachalis and kashmiris but our features are better then other indians.

“Avinaashi”

Land of Eden

#10 Nov 26, 2011
truth is bitter wrote:
i am not pakistani , i am 100% indian and hindu , my mother is kashmiri from baramulla and my father is Himachali so i am not Pakistani but i think pakistanis are completly different people as compared to indians and only people close to pakistanis are Himachalis,Kashmiris and some khatri punjabis.
now shut up u ugly dickhead ....i know these indian would still say i am pakistani.
i'm no dickhead i'm a hot indian chick you porki gandu.
Truth is bitter

New Delhi, India

#11 Nov 26, 2011
yes that what's i means , all indians people must look in mirror before giving any comment.

“Avinaashi”

Land of Eden

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Truth is bitter wrote:
yes that what's i means , all indians people must look in mirror before giving any comment.
kiss my feet indoman.

Since: Jan 10

Delhi, India

#13 Nov 26, 2011
Poor indian people wrote:
I have to say that most of the indians are ugly not because they are dark but because they have bad features .
98.5% of indian people are ugly as whole community and 1.5% of indians are attractive as whole community.
Himachalis,kashmiris and 20-30% of punjabi people are really attrative by features ,not skin color.
I have visit many indian cities and i can judge indian people as whole community.
Attractive good looking cities:
1. Shimla
2.Srinagar
3.Dalhousie
4.Manali
5.Rohtang
6.Kotkhai
7.Chamba
8.Chandigarh
Ugly looking indian cities:
1.Delhi
2.Karnal
3.Jaipur
4.Mumbai
don't know about rest
from what i alalyse is that most of the people in cities of kashmir and himachal really have attractive features .
Not becuase they are fair skinned but because of attractive features unlike rest of the indians.
Even some garhwali people of uttrakhand are fair but not beautiful because garhwali people are short,ugly features like Nepalis .
Andha chootiya shimla ka pahari. Your ignorance just made me laugh my ass off!
Tamil sir

Satellite Provider

#14 Nov 27, 2011
Wtf!!
I'm frm TN and i knw i dnt luk gud..bt punjabis r bad ass..garhwalis / kumaunis r bettr lukin ppl of india..pakis r also gud..
Dinesh the indian

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2011
What u thnk of indians ? U knw nly abt fair skins. Bt u dnt knw abt our unity in patriotism. Pakistani's are creatures. Iam a cricketer i knw abt pakistan they are fool always they dnt how to behave,they'l behave like a beggar .bt indians are stylish people in the world very handsome boys n cute lukng girls. No matter abt dark ,we live harmoniously ,nt like ur stupid culture. Damn shit u r ..get lst. U hv no rits to speak abt indians
English Salim

Sunderland, UK

#17 Jan 18, 2012
You should all grow up start living in the real world.
indgoa

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2012
128NamSultr wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm no dickhead i'm a hot indian chick you porki gandu.
how hot u r.can we make chapatis on u.
DesiJai

New York, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2012
because fair skin is hot
real indian man

Secunderabad, India

#21 Mar 15, 2012
stop telling bad about india.you britishers are idiots.im indian and i can kick 10 white(colorless)people in 5 minutes
Rez

London, UK

#22 Mar 15, 2012
All south Asians are unattractive to be honest. Only a few (not too many) Pakistanis can look decent.
Rez

London, UK

#23 Mar 15, 2012
Only some Pakistanis look good, but rest of South Asian is unattractive.
Koshur

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2012
Tamil girls and punjabi kashmiri boys qualify as best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the most disliked people in India? 6 min DarkEntity 10
India's low-cost Mars mission enters last lap a... 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
whatsapp groups 9 min jalil 1
Scotland's referendum stirs Kashmiri demands fo... 10 min DarkEntity 2
i want boy frnd 12 min Rohtash Singh 41
What is the best way to commit suicide? 16 min Humhainna 6
mumbai girls want sex in real (May '13) 23 min rohan 1,038
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 29 min Sammy the sailor man 8,035
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 2 hr My number8566938616 6,261
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 4 hr Sammy the sailor man 20,983
kya periods k time chodne se ladki pregnent ho ... (May '13) 6 hr raaz 1,556
•••

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••