Kasab is Pakistan national

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: Hindustan Times 1,018

Here is proof of Pakistani involvement in the Mumbai terrorist strikes that it will find difficult to deny.

Full Story
First Prev
of 51
Next Last
Zeeshan

UAE

#1 Dec 12, 2008
India is a long accuser of Pakistan in all incidents, where was there whole army when these terrorist are roaming in mumbai. Fact is that its the same case of Train Bomb in which later their own army chief involvement proved. Indian are escaping from their own responsiblitity. How can anyone crosses the long costal line in bw india and paksitan with eight powerfull radars, with army partolling whole 24 hours with hallicopers. Killer's dressing and typically the threads they wore, are of hindu religion , I think so indian media are working with thier army to maintain the image which was coming low becasue of army involvement in bomb explosion. Also the person who investigated that, was the first one killed in these attacks???:)
Globe Son

New Delhi, India

#2 Dec 12, 2008
This is known as living in denial. Even the father of the captured terrorist who lives in Fardikot in Pakistan has recognized his son. If the Paki govt does not believe paki involvement, why did they seal the offices of Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Lashkar-e-Taiba, and place its chief, Hafiz Saeed under house arrest?
The captured terrorist, Kasab from Pakistan,has confessed how he was trained and brainwashed by Lashker-e-toiba leaders for taking up this terror operation. The utter poverty his family lives in Faridkot, Pakistan which was partly responsible for his joining lashkar-e-toiba; and all the details of his recruitment and training by Lashkar in Pakistan.
Unfortunately there are people in Pakistan who prefer to live in denial. It doesnt matter to Pakistan as it doesn't care for it anymore. They are anyway naked in front of the world. The Pak govt will only come back and say "they are non-state sponsored terrorists" and "Pakistan is a victim of terrorism itself". Reality remains that this country has not done anything constructive in its 60 yrs of existence other than creating and exporting terrorism, and begging to the US for aid - much of which goes into its terror factories. The very few thoughtful people in Pakistan have already fled to UK or US or stay in Karachi; while the rest of Pakistan is just a unregulated landmass of islamic hooligans that belong to 300 B.C. The whole basis for the creation of this nation was "anti-indianism", and even present day elections are fought on the ground of "anti-indianism" - the party that has maximum hatred towards India, Wins! This quality is sowed deep into every Pakistani born in Pakistan. Even in the wake of the terror attacks in Mumbai and glaring proof of Pakistanis involved in it; the media in Pakistan and political parties continues to brand this as a anti-Paki agenda of US-India nexus, and that India is unnecessarily "pointing fingers" and surprisingly - the people of Pakistan are supporting it. What future do you see for such a country?
Zeeshan

UAE

#3 Dec 12, 2008
My friend India was earlir saying the same thing in Train Bomb attack, they were pointing out again Lashkar E Taiba to fool thier own country, again drumed thier favorite slogan - Pakistan was behind this attack, later found out their own involvement, same happend to Indian Parliment attack, I am a political aware lad, Dont be so dumb. Open your eyes. What is the future of Pakistan, I can only say Pakistan was good, now going good and will be doing good in future, these crises are't new. What is the future of india where army has been involved in terrorism killing their own country men. I am against terrorism completely, I want to crub indian army terrorism activities same way as Laskhkar activities should be curb. Its a big game require big eyes to watch out for. Relax and Come out from media reports :)
mICHEAL

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#4 Dec 12, 2008
Globe Son wrote:
This is known as living in denial. Even the father of the captured terrorist who lives in Fardikot in Pakistan has recognized his son. If the Paki govt does not believe paki involvement, why did they seal the offices of Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Lashkar-e-Taiba, and place its chief, Hafiz Saeed under house arrest?
The captured terrorist, Kasab from Pakistan,has confessed how he was trained and brainwashed by Lashker-e-toiba leaders for taking up this terror operation. The utter poverty his family lives in Faridkot, Pakistan which was partly responsible for his joining lashkar-e-toiba; and all the details of his recruitment and training by Lashkar in Pakistan.
Unfortunately there are people in Pakistan who prefer to live in denial. It doesnt matter to Pakistan as it doesn't care for it anymore. They are anyway naked in front of the world. The Pak govt will only come back and say "they are non-state sponsored terrorists" and "Pakistan is a victim of terrorism itself". Reality remains that this country has not done anything constructive in its 60 yrs of existence other than creating and exporting terrorism, and begging to the US for aid - much of which goes into its terror factories. The very few thoughtful people in Pakistan have already fled to UK or US or stay in Karachi; while the rest of Pakistan is just a unregulated landmass of islamic hooligans that belong to 300 B.C. The whole basis for the creation of this nation was "anti-indianism", and even present day elections are fought on the ground of "anti-indianism" - the party that has maximum hatred towards India, Wins! This quality is sowed deep into every Pakistani born in Pakistan. Even in the wake of the terror attacks in Mumbai and glaring proof of Pakistanis involved in it; the media in Pakistan and political parties continues to brand this as a anti-Paki agenda of US-India nexus, and that India is unnecessarily "pointing fingers" and surprisingly - the people of Pakistan are supporting it. What future do you see for such a country?
Then India Must need to proof this by allowing Pakistan Intelligence officials to investigate with Kasab so that facts could be establish ....... why india is relunctant to allow pakistani official to investigate that FKINg living so called pakistani terrorist ... from india is afriad ... is india is afraid that the Ballon of Lies Could be Burst ...and they will be exposed... My dear friend Work si not fool ... your plan of attacking pakistan failed ... hahahahha..... india expose ... Target cant be achieved but Pakistan take a Good Chance and Put Forwrad its case of Kashmir agianst the world and the world has recognized the Kashmir Issue which has been left behind ...now Kashmir issue is Hot ... FKERS Indians Policies Expose
mahendra dev durham usa

Raleigh, NC

#5 Dec 12, 2008
it is said that you can not wake a person who is pretending to sleep . Pakistan may accept it or not whole world knows that the mumbai terrorist were from Pakistan.
pak media has made so much about the red colored thread tied on the hand op one terrorist. it was a clever ruse,the terrorist carrying back pack with so called sacred thread on their wrist were using disguise of Hindu student., to avoid attention
now father of the captured terrorist has recognised his son
DAK

Southampton, UK

#6 Dec 12, 2008
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>Then India Must need to proof this by allowing Pakistan Intelligence officials to investigate with Kasab so that facts could be establish ....... why india is relunctant to allow pakistani official to investigate that FKINg living so called pakistani terrorist ... from india is afriad ... is india is afraid that the Ballon of Lies Could be Burst ...and they will be exposed... My dear friend Work si not fool ... your plan of attacking pakistan failed ... hahahahha..... india expose ... Target cant be achieved but Pakistan take a Good Chance and Put Forwrad its case of Kashmir agianst the world and the world has recognized the Kashmir Issue which has been left behind ...now Kashmir issue is Hot ... FKERS Indians Policies Expose
What a product of narrow madrassa school? Myopic to the extent of accepting his own fibs. Pakistan needs better education system for the masses.
DAK

Southampton, UK

#7 Dec 12, 2008
Micheal told us that this Kasab was a hindu extremist. He should read DAWN, the Pakistani newspaper to put himself right. Or the UK's Guardian. No, he would not have it! He would want to smell and touch the guy and then say that in his opinion Kasab was not from Pakistan! Funny guy? No. More like twisted in the head by propaganda.
Zeeshan

UAE

#8 Dec 12, 2008
mahendra dev durham usa wrote:
it is said that you can not wake a person who is pretending to sleep . Pakistan may accept it or not whole world knows that the mumbai terrorist were from Pakistan.
pak media has made so much about the red colored thread tied on the hand op one terrorist. it was a clever ruse,the terrorist carrying back pack with so called sacred thread on their wrist were using disguise of Hindu student., to avoid attention
now father of the captured terrorist has recognised his son
Can you Grow Up and Come out from Media Report, Our media also went there, found no one by that name, they mock about India's claim. Why India is not sharing information with Pakistan? is thiz bc India's claim can be exposed by that. How can Indian knew all with in one hour after the seige? I wish they could knw that before this seige. Since that was their own Drama thats why they knew so early.
Dubai Hindu

Dubai, UAE

#9 Dec 12, 2008
These pakistanis will take a small thing and will make it as a big issue. In Train Bomb Blast some indians are involved. Is there any other incident like that??? Never. We can say Train Blast case is a rare case.

If we say except this one train blast terrorist activity all other incidents got pakistan link then no one will refuse except pakistan. Pakistan is a terrorist country.Entire world say it but Pakistan refuses as usual. Kasap is a pakistani..Entire world agree..But not pakistan.
In kargil war some 4000 Paki soldairs died and Paki clearly said they are not Paki Soldairs.

India is not giving any evidence to Pakistan because of mistrust. India is not ready in joint investigation because of mistrust. India showed the proof of pakistani link to everyone in the world AND willing to show the proof in future to some genuine persons. Again Pakistan will not agree..
Dubai Hindu

Dubai, UAE

#10 Dec 12, 2008
Zeesan ,
Don't Watch only PEE TV. Watch all TVs.
mICHEAL

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#11 Dec 12, 2008
mahendra dev durham usa wrote:
it is said that you can not wake a person who is pretending to sleep . Pakistan may accept it or not whole world knows that the mumbai terrorist were from Pakistan.
pak media has made so much about the red colored thread tied on the hand op one terrorist. it was a clever ruse,the terrorist carrying back pack with so called sacred thread on their wrist were using disguise of Hindu student., to avoid attention
now father of the captured terrorist has recognised his son
Another Fking Lie .... if his family exists then they must need to be step in front but vain u cant do that because there is no such family existed ...... BALLON Burts ....
Zeeshan

UAE

#12 Dec 12, 2008
Dubai Hindu wrote:
These pakistanis will take a small thing and will make it as a big issue. In Train Bomb Blast some indians are involved. Is there any other incident like that??? Never. We can say Train Blast case is a rare case.
If we say except this one train blast terrorist activity all other incidents got pakistan link then no one will refuse except pakistan. Pakistan is a terrorist country.Entire world say it but Pakistan refuses as usual. Kasap is a pakistani..Entire world agree..But not pakistan.
In kargil war some 4000 Paki soldairs died and Paki clearly said they are not Paki Soldairs.
India is not giving any evidence to Pakistan because of mistrust. India is not ready in joint investigation because of mistrust. India showed the proof of pakistani link to everyone in the world AND willing to show the proof in future to some genuine persons. Again Pakistan will not agree..
Hey what about your Indian Parliament Seige? I am sure you will accept one more ... I can give you more examples. ALright. If you talk reasonable then, my point is that India has politicised this human apathy issue by blaming Paksitan, now the real face can never be known to world or even Indan nation. It is any Govt responsibility to counter such attacks, Loosers always Blame others.
DAK

Southampton, UK

#13 Dec 12, 2008
Dubai Hindu wrote:
Zeesan ,
Don't Watch only PEE TV. Watch all TVs.
And reaad more books, not just one!
mICHEAL

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#14 Dec 12, 2008
Dubai Hindu wrote:
Zeesan ,
Don't Watch only PEE TV. Watch all TVs.
Hindu Dont watch only Gutter TV. watch all TVs.... India must need to allow pakistan intelligence officials to visit Kasab and investigate that the official demand of Pak Givernment alos but India is relunctant and denying any such Investigation why? is India is afraid that the truth might be expose to all and the baloon of Lies would burst ... hahahahah ... we all know that india would'nt have courage to accept that the kasab is their man ... hahahahah FKERS
JPB

Mumbai, India

#15 Dec 12, 2008
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>Another Fking Lie .... if his family exists then they must need to be step in front but vain u cant do that because there is no such family existed ...... BALLON Burts ....
Islamabad: Even though the Pakistani government and terror groups Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jamaat-ud-Dawa may disown him, the father of the lone Pakistani terrorists arrested for the Mumbai terror attacks has admitted that the young man whose picture was beamed by media across the world, is his son.

Amir Kasab, the father of Ajmal Amir Iman alias Ajmal Kasab, broke down as he made the admission to the Dawn newspaper in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people in Okara district of Punjab province.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son... Now I have accepted it. This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal," Amir said in his first interview to the media since his son's arrest.

Britain's Observer newspaper and BBC had earlier reported that Iman belonged to Faridkot and had joined the Lashker-e-Toiba some time ago.

The Observer's correspondent had located Iman's home and got hold of the voters' roll which had the names of his parents Amir Kasab and Noor as well as the numbers on their national identity cards.

Reports had said that Kasab left home as a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore in search of a job. After a brush with crime in that city, he reportedly joined the LeT.

Amir Kasab, a father of three sons and two daughters, said his son disappeared from home four years ago. "He had asked me for new clothes on Eid that I couldn't provide him. He got angry and left," he said.

As Amir was talking to the Dawn's correspondents, Iman's two sisters and a younger brother stood by. Their mother, wrapped in a chador, lay on a nearby charpoy.

"Her trance was broken as the small picture of Ajmal Kasab lying in a Mumbai hospital was shown around. They appeared to have identified their son. The mother shrunk back in her chador but the father said he had no problem in talking about the subject," the newspaper reported.

Amir said he had settled in Faridkot after arriving from the nearby Haveli Lakha many years ago. He owned the house the family lived in and made a living by selling pakoras in the streets of the village.

He pointed to a hand-cart in one corner of the courtyard and said, "This is all I have. I shifted back to the village after doing the same job in Lahore. My eldest son, Afzal, is also back after a stint in Lahore. He is out working in the fields."

Faridkot is located off a busy road and bears all the characteristics of a lower-middle class locality in a big city, the newspaper reported.

Amir said he had little say in Kasab's life since the day his son walked out on him. He calls the "people who snatched Ajmal from him his enemies but has no clue who these enemies are."

Asked why he did not look for his son all this while, he said: "What could I do with the few resources that I had?"

Though mild-mannered, Amir became agitated at the "mention of the link between his son's actions and money".

Media reports had said that Kasab's handlers had promised him that his family would be compensated with Rs 150,000 after the completion of the Mumbai mission. "I don't sell my sons," Amir said.
DAK

Southampton, UK

#16 Dec 12, 2008
Are Zeesan and Micheal are Pakistan's resposible citizens? Porkie pies stretched a bit too far, i would say. and no shame! What can these types aid to Pakistan's well being and future? I wonder wahy % pf Pakistani population is similarly affexted by the wholesale propaganda of a sort?!!
Zeeshan

Dubai, UAE

#17 Dec 12, 2008
I knw all indians are same, blind fold by thier own media and army. Peoples are so poor and uneducated that after that they use to clapp them and raise slogans in thier favor.Very Funny.
MumbaiResident

Germany

#18 Dec 12, 2008
DAK wrote:
Are Zeesan and Micheal are Pakistan's resposible citizens? Porkie pies stretched a bit too far, i would say. and no shame! What can these types aid to Pakistan's well being and future? I wonder wahy % pf Pakistani population is similarly affexted by the wholesale propaganda of a sort?!!

Upwards of 95% of the Pak population chooses to remain ignorant to facts. Pakistan has admitted Kasab is a Pakistani. Maybe Zeehan and Michael's Mulla told them otherwise and of course a Pakistani Mulla knows it all! These Porkis are very well indoctrinated-after all years and years of doctored media and madarassas.
Zeeshan

UAE

#19 Dec 12, 2008
The Beneficiaries of Mumbai Terror...

1. Hindu political parties BJP: Just before elections, it gives them the USP that the govt is incapable of handling security. 2. Hindu terrorist groups RSS: Their members had been investigated, arrested, proven guilty and were soon to be produced before the court by govt Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) for terrorism against muslims. The ATS chief was conveniently murdered during the attacks.

CAn any one deny lolzz
MumbaiResident

Düsseldorf, Germany

#20 Dec 12, 2008
Zeeshan wrote:
The Beneficiaries of Mumbai Terror...
1. Hindu political parties BJP: Just before elections, it gives them the USP that the govt is incapable of handling security. 2. Hindu terrorist groups RSS: Their members had been investigated, arrested, proven guilty and were soon to be produced before the court by govt Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) for terrorism against muslims. The ATS chief was conveniently murdered during the attacks.
CAn any one deny lolzz


"Not an eye for an eye. But for an eye, both eyes. For a tooth, the whole jaw,"
Arun Shourie, senior BJP leader

Arun Shourie speaks for a lot of Indians. No body, including me denies it. It is time for the BJP/RSS and Narender Modi to step in. That's what Pakistan is really worried about and it should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mehsana,unja,sidhapur,palanpur gay (Sep '13) 5 min lovely11 97
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 6 min rohit 9,775
kya aurat b jhadti h, jaise mard jhadte h?? 8 min desi lund4 11
Any Tamil People Girls And Aunties Send Yr What... 17 min gopinath 25
Join Whatsapp Non-veg group for adult jokes, vi... (May '14) 21 min Cham 1,000
mi rupali ghari aahe 22 min boy26 40
Ahmedabad Girls (Jul '13) 24 min raj saha 1,276
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 31 min priya 7,190
mERA BHAI MUJHE CHODNA CHAHTA HAI MAI KYA KARU? 1 hr sameer 71
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 2 hr jazia 47,382
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 4 hr nikhil sarma 23,001
More from around the web