Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Muslim Lady

Southampton, UK

#1 Feb 15, 2011
you hindus are so black and ugly we muslim women spit on you ugly black dogs. our men are so handsome that your hindu women die over them.

look at the khans in your film industry every hindu kuti women wants a muslim man!!
Hindu Monkey

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Muslim Lady wrote:
you hindus are so black and ugly we muslim women spit on you ugly black dogs. our men are so handsome that your hindu women die over them.
look at the khans in your film industry every hindu kuti women wants a muslim man!!
Why Hindu girls are so ugly..? Is it bcos they are Dravidian. Is it true that 95% of Hindus are Dravidian?
Opinionated Indian

Manchester, NH

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Muslim Lady wrote:
Get back in your Burkha.
bristle

Chennai, India

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Muslim Lady wrote:
Yes. you are right my sister. While my forefathers are muslims had married hindu brahmins and khatriya, visyas girls. Even my grandma was speaking and reading sanskrit which was slowly vanished and they didnt like hinduism, where you have to bow down to everything and anything, they were thinking how cowardly it was. My grand father was a brave muslim boxer in a village, I heard when goes in to the steet asking come on fight, no one comes dare him, who has killed the dogs by tored into 2 pcs just in hands. I gave a thought to bristle, wanted to bring up my kids like that insha allah.
Game on

Reading, UK

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Hindus black????
Wtf ??

How bout you UGLY BLACK somalians, indonesians, pakis (MUSLIMS SCUM OF THE EARTH), who wear burka's or whatever that shit is.. You dirty african black paki muslim's should be blown up. Your the MOST HATED on earth.
People don't hate hindus, sikhs or any other religion like they HATE you.
You people are the lowest of the low. You people are responsible for all the killings, war and terrorism in the world. You people are sick, shagging your family members...
This thread is petty and is NOTHING compared to what you dirty
Scum are in the real world.

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Go bow to your bearded gay boy bin laden.
Muslim pork shit brains - MOST HATED EVER AND FOREVER
Oh and your ALL BLACK AS COAL EVEN BLACKER. Now fuck off and clear the westeren world. Nobody and I MEAN NOBODY LIKES YOU SCUMS
lol

Dover, PA

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Hindu Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hindu girls are so ugly..? Is it bcos they are Dravidian. Is it true that 95% of Hindus are Dravidian?
its haraam to call yourself hindu...... change your nick name ,it makes it lok like your calling yourself hindu
Xk9x

Reading, UK

#8 Feb 16, 2011
I totally agree wiv 'game on'
Wel put m8, these mullahs are nuffing but ugly black blowing up trash! They ain't got brains 2 tink tht everybody actually hates them, when ppl see them like here in the uk the whites totally trash muslims which is great! Ever heard of Edl? Join them, they hate muslim trash
bristle

Chennai, India

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Black Dogs thinks and acts very smart as if they are not black but their color is black??? Thats not their mistake and its thier forefathers who are filthy minded and dirty basterds given birth to black rats, their kids have grown 10 times multiple in black shits..
Yehi lindu log sab kutch bolte hai? Dog means Gowry for Hindus, Hindu Goddes is Gowry.
Muslim kale kute hai

Reading, UK

#12 Feb 16, 2011
And kala chitur means god for muslims. kiss ass
hindu dalit ki nasal

UK

#13 Feb 16, 2011
hindu maderchod hote he. lingum chatum or karma sutra in ka dharam he. maderchodo jidhar bhi dunya me jata kute ke mafak treatment milti.
topper

Delhi, India

#14 Feb 16, 2011
Game on wrote:
Hindus black????
Wtf ??
How bout you UGLY BLACK somalians, indonesians, pakis (MUSLIMS SCUM OF THE EARTH), who wear burka's or whatever that shit is.. You dirty african black paki muslim's should be blown up. Your the MOST HATED on earth.
You people are the lowest of the low. You people are responsible for all the killings, war and terrorism in the world. You people are sick, shagging your family members...

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Oh and your ALL BLACK AS COAL EVEN BLACKER. Now fuck off and clear the westeren world. Nobody and I MEAN NOBODY LIKES YOU SCUMS
You are dirty LINDUS, from bottom up all you have is yoni and penis??

There is only dirtiest in the world other than the mud are hindus.

lingum chautam lindus chaturbhujam
lindu pakadeke dhyanam
haram ke bache shaitaanum
dimaakh nahiso dumbumb, budhi sita ki chutum
sarva land ki hi dhyanam, sarva prapacham ki yoni hindus chatunum
Kiski chut bhi nahi chod te hindunam
lindum lindum linduahaaaa
Dravidian hindu

Chennai, India

#15 Feb 17, 2011
i think out of 100 crores hindus ..
kashmiri hindus(jammu spreaded up)= 50 lakh pure aryan
Himachali hindus= 70 lakh pure aryan
Punjabi hindus(spreaded whole world)=2 crores aryan
Haryanvi jaat hindus= 3 crores not pure aryan
Nepali hindus =3 crores =mongoiloid
Uttrakhandi hindus = 60 lakh mongoiloid mix
Assami hindus = 1 crores 50 lakh mongoiloid
Manipuri hindus = 20 lakh pure mongoiloid
So non dravidian hindus makes up the population of 11 crores 50 lakh
6 crores 20 lakh hindus are aryans(6.2%)
5 crores 30 lakh hindus are mongoiloid(5.3%)
uttar pradesh =16 crores dravidians
bihar=13 crores dravidians
Tamils =5 crores dravidians
Rajasthani =6 crores dravidians
Marathis =8 crores dravidians
malayali=3 crore dravidian
telgu=7 crore dravidian
kannad=7 crore dravidian
jharkhandi=3 crores dravidian
bengali=8 crore dravidian
gujrati= 5 crore dravidian
chatishgarhi=3 crore dravidians
orrisa=5 crore dravidians
therefore out of 100 crores hindus
89.5 percent are black dravidian hindus
i'm also a black bengali hindu ,nothing to be shame for
i'm proud to be a black bengali hindu like bipasa basu
Hindu Monkey

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Feb 17, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
its haraam to call yourself hindu...... change your nick name ,it makes it lok like your calling yourself hindu
What makes you think its haram for me to call myself Hindu? I will continue to use this stupid pathetic name in the name of dirty Hindus.
indian

India

#17 Feb 17, 2011
Muslim kale kute hai wrote:
And kala chitur means god for muslims. kiss ass
Teri maki chut bhi kaali rehegi dekh, aur tera muh mera land se bhi kaala rahega.
A white American atheist

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2011
bristle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. you are right my sister. While my forefathers are muslims had married hindu brahmins and khatriya, visyas girls. Even my grandma was speaking and reading sanskrit which was slowly vanished and they didnt like hinduism, where you have to bow down to everything and anything, they were thinking how cowardly it was. My grand father was a brave muslim boxer in a village, I heard when goes in to the steet asking come on fight, no one comes dare him, who has killed the dogs by tored into 2 pcs just in hands. I gave a thought to bristle, wanted to bring up my kids like that insha allah.
You must be so PROUD of your 7th century grandfather ! What a fine example he sets for your kids . Meaningless violence . This is the disgusting trait of inbred Muslims and why rducated countries don't want any more of your disgusting immigrants .

“Rusting in peace..”

Since: Mar 11

Around.

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Muslim Lady wrote:
GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH !!!!
muslimsupport

Sterling Heights, MI

#20 Apr 12, 2011
Game on wrote:
Hindus black????
Wtf ??
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Looks like u need to do more research i'm muslim and most people at skool are fine with it and did i mention i was home coming king.
Opinionated Indian

Burlington, VT

#21 Apr 12, 2011
muslimsupport wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like u need to do more research i'm muslim and most people at skool are fine with it and did i mention i was home coming king.
congratulations, kid

I'm a Hindu, and I'm the school's resident comedian.

Now go find some place to be in than this forum
Arab Muslim

Galway, Ireland

#22 Jul 8, 2011
Game on wrote:
Hindus black????
Wtf ??
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Oh my God!,how can u ugly filthy hindu monkey dare to talk about your muslim masters,u r just slaves,smelly workers,servants,that's only the kind of things we may offer u to work in our countries,u r universally known for being ugly monkeys, slumdogs,that's it,wake up u dirt.
btw, we Muslims do not care if u monkeys or any other "creatures" in the world love or hate us, we were born with the proud of being Muslim, we governed the world for more than 1000 years , unlike u vile creatures, we have all the glory of the past and all the best of the future,rot in hell u dirts.
Peaceful Indian

Manchester, UK

#23 Jul 8, 2011
Arab Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God!,how can u ugly filthy hindu monkey dare to talk about your muslim masters,u r just slaves,smelly workers,servants,that's only the kind of things we may offer u to work in our countries,u r universally known for being ugly monkeys, slumdogs,that's it,wake up u dirt.
btw, we Muslims do not care if u monkeys or any other "creatures" in the world love or hate us, we were born with the proud of being Muslim, we governed the world for more than 1000 years , unlike u vile creatures, we have all the glory of the past and all the best of the future,rot in hell u dirts.
Dude, you are a Gulf Arab. Gulf Arabs are well-known known for being ugly, stupid and primitive.

Seriously, dont talk about beauty, because it doesnt suit you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohali girls want sex in real (Sep '13) 16 min Miri 67
world largest islamic whatsapp group 22 min Javid 121
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 28 min Javid 7,834
Nude Rani Mukherjee Photo (Oct '07) 42 min Sunil Kumar 448
Which is the most beautiful state in India? (May '11) 1 hr susan chettri 105
mai 19 yrs ki girl hu....jise mere whatsapp.gro... 1 hr rihan 945
dehradun thankx a lot 1 hr safari0078 6
i am a gay mujhe apni gori,chikni gand marwani ... (Nov '12) 1 hr chiran98 3,327
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 1 hr vivek 20,615
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 3 hr vipin kumar 46,501
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 4 hr urzboyfrend 6,084
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••