Why do Indians HATE working class white americans?

Posted in the India Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

World Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Nope pal sorry Hitler supported Indian independece and knew the swastika is from India and he loved vegetarian food, environmentalism, hindusim, and bhuddism and supported Azad Hind and Indian Independece , Indians were in the Waffen SS and Hitler knew they were aryan. Again I respect your want to preserve your culture and protect your nation, but ther is no need to flame others, especially Indians who are alles against terrorists and some indians are stupid liberals, what a sad way to go for an aryan people.
Hitler only supported Indian rebellion because it would weaken Britain, which nation he was at war with. Hitler did NOT consider Indians Aryan. Nazi ideology claimed that the swastika and Hindu civilization were created by blond, white-skinned people who invaded India. According to Nazi doctrine, the reason India went from a glorious civilization to a disaster was the gradual race-mixing of these whites with their dark-skinned neighbors.
Indians are cowards

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Judged:

Indians usually bum lick whites and hate their own people.
paul

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Drop dead you f***ing indian c***sucker
paul

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Drop dead you POS Indian C***sucker
jam-ass

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Jam wrote:
<quoted text> I'm alive and I wanna gas every last Hindu.
sad that u dont have the ability to do that.LOL
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

I wish you Indians would stop harassing beautiful white women. Why do you harass us, follow us in the mall etc. Is it because our beautiful white women are so nice and you Indians are so evil and ugly. You Indians make me sick.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

In years to come our children will wonder why we allowed so many Indians into the West. They have a great public relations machine that churns out the same rubbish about how smart they are, their degrees, work ethic etc. Truth is, India is a slum, an open sewer, full of corruption, poverty and crime. Rather than try to fix the issues they have, it is easier to run away to the West and slither into a society that works. Unfortuneatly, they bring their lifestyle, values, culture etc. with them. They are a lazy people, speak to anyone that has worked with them, they turn neighborhoods into slums and the welfare dependancy and crime soar. They bulls..t their way into the West, but they are a dishonest, dirty people. We dont need them. As a by the by, has anyone looked at immigration to India (not that you would want to), but it is far more difficult than them coming here. But then they can play the racist card on issues of immigration, employment etc. Most countries that have these immigrants regret the day the first one landed on their shores. Big mistake letting them in, but I think it is to late now, the cancer is here and it is growing with the huge birthrate and family reunification immigration laws we have.

Thank you for your wonderful comment. I agree with you 100 percent. Thanks again.
Indiana john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Scoobie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Indians hate working-class whites when the two have never had any problems with each other?
<quoted text>
Why do you just make stuff up?
Because this person is trying to be clever. He is actually a packi bastard who wants flame betweeb west and and Indians.Indians are peaceful people. they wouldn't write any thing like this about others especially West. So just ignore these people.They are just like a barking do
indian man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

european girl you just a typical evil bich go and jump on end of broom and fly away bich.you white smelly pig.

“sat sri akal”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Sweetie USA wrote:
I wish you Indians would stop harassing beautiful white women. Why do you harass us, follow us in the mall etc. Is it because our beautiful white women are so nice and you Indians are so evil and ugly. You Indians make me sick.
Don`t worry hun you are safe in your trailer park
who cares

Dorchester, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

the past don't matter. let's look at the present. i have met many white and black men who are brave, who show heroism by risking their very lives in order to save someone. now, let's look at the indian and pakistani men, whose definition of heroism is that their wives should never work, remain subservient to them, & forever be a burden to society together with their children. i want to laugh, except it's so true.
rush

Dorchester, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

it's so true that they are so effeminate that their parents have to arrange marriage or they'll never find a wife. not that there's no other problem such as being desirable in the first place.
Vivek Golikeri

Dorchester, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

in canada they forgot to screen them for basic human decency. the basic tenet in canada is gender equality, this is absolutely not part of their culture. for example, there is one indian paki father who tells his daughter that she's fat & yet is all praises about his son even though he's having low grades in school.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

German Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Russkies and Slavs are not much better than the sand monkey foreigners like Muslims and Hindus. You Slavs aka slaves should also get out of Germanic countries.
Looks like we have a Nazi pup here. Welcome doggie. Nice barking... here's your reward- a bone. Now, shoo! Stop annoying everyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

James wrote:
In years to come our children will wonder why we allowed so many Indians into the West. They have a great public relations machine that churns out the same rubbish about how smart they are, their degrees, work ethic etc. Truth is, India is a slum, an open sewer, full of corruption, poverty and crime. Rather than try to fix the issues they have, it is easier to run away to the West and slither into a society that works. Unfortuneatly, they bring their lifestyle, values, culture etc. with them. They are a lazy people, speak to anyone that has worked with them, they turn neighborhoods into slums and the welfare dependancy and crime soar. They bulls..t their way into the West, but they are a dishonest, dirty people. We dont need them. As a by the by, has anyone looked at immigration to India (not that you would want to), but it is far more difficult than them coming here. But then they can play the racist card on issues of immigration, employment etc. Most countries that have these immigrants regret the day the first one landed on their shores. Big mistake letting them in, but I think it is to late now, the cancer is here and it is growing with the huge birthrate and family reunification immigration laws we have.
Oh look, someone is still stuck in the pre-1940s Britain.... he just can't get over the fact that India has got its independence and now nobody can plunder this country. Awwww, here's a tissue. Stop bawling like a baby and concentrate on your country, we'll concentrate on ours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
in canada they forgot to screen them for basic human decency. the basic tenet in canada is gender equality, this is absolutely not part of their culture. for example, there is one indian paki father who tells his daughter that she's fat & yet is all praises about his son even though he's having low grades in school.
You guys are so ignorant. Do you even know what you are talking about? "Indian paki"? Jeez, are you some 11 year old who just started sitting on Daddy's computer? Does this phrase even make sense?

Ohh, and that "Indian Paki" father treats his children as you claim, in front of you , right?

LMFAO. As long as clowns like you exist, there'll be no dearth of amusement on this planet.

Since: May 11

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Aishwarya Mohapatra wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are so ignorant. Do you even know what you are talking about? "Indian paki"? Jeez, are you some 11 year old who just started sitting on Daddy's computer? Does this phrase even make sense?
Ohh, and that "Indian Paki" father treats his children as you claim, in front of you , right?
LMFAO. As long as clowns like you exist, there'll be no dearth of amusement on this planet.
your comments make me laugh.. really! you are too good. good day!
Vivek Golikeri

Dorchester, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

yup you got it right he's a paki who pretends to be indian. guess why. alright i will spell it out for you ignoramus it's because he's ashamed of being paki & would rather be thought of as indian. it does nothing to make him more human as you can imagine. his mother forgot to teach him how to be human just like majority of your mothers did.
No race is perfect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I don't hate anyone. I am sorry for whoever experiences racism. Whoever is nice individual happens to lose a job, I am sorry to hear that. I am sure you will get it. Those who put below each other based on race is a lowest form of human being.
Indian abroad

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

For ur kind information, Indian was a golden country in the past.. rich in diamonds, spices, knowledge and wealthy too.. Our military beat anyone from there except the British who had guns and looted the country, help create Pakistan using their divide and rule policy.
It was the west who came to India. Christopher Columbus was looking for India when he discovered America. Ever wonder about the term red 'Indians'? Its because he thought he discovered India.
After our nation has been looted and brought down a lot. Its hard to recover from the corruption. But we are succeeding thanks to great men like Anna Hazare and Ghandhi.
Oh and another thing, India is a secular country, free for muslims, christians, hindus, sikhs and jews to live in harmony. The educated lot in India respect this.
Also, Indians mostly don't look good.. because belive it or not Indians don't usually care for looks. They care about hard work personality development and education.
Maybe you could learn a thing or two from us and about India before bringing them down again.
I haven't even mentioned our acheivements in science, math, etc..
Indians find a lot in common with working class Americans and respect them.
The End.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the India Forum right now

Search the India Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
looking for top 19 min pervtam 1
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 1 hr krishna 14,823
Bloomfield Hills Teen Confronts the Ugly Topic ... 1 hr milon 2
Desparate Unsatisfied Housewife contact me (Apr '13) 2 hr amit 23
Why I hate Indians (Feb '11) 3 hr Piyush Kumar Merwal 1,005
Marathi muli zavazavi sathi 3 hr sameer 6
gay boy noida 23 (Oct '13) 3 hr vicky 20
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (Apr '12) 3 hr sameer 45,513
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 3 hr chinmaie 4,163
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 4 hr Deepak 3,075
•••
•••
•••
•••