dlf-signs-aman-resorts-dea

Posted in the India Forum

Since: Jan 13

France

#1 Jan 30, 2013
DLF, country’s largest realty firm has signed the deal to sell its international hotel chain, Aman Resorts. In line with its strategy to exit non-core assets and reduce debt, DLF, has announced the sale of Aman Resorts to Adrian Zecha, the luxury hotel chain’s founder and chairman, for $300 million (about Rs 1,600 crore). Both the parties have signed a definitive agreement for a management buyout, and the deal is expected to close by February 2013, However, the deal, does not include Aman New Delhi, a trophy property at Lodhi Road, which is frequented by the who’s who of Delhi.
For more details go to :http://indianrealestateworld. wordpress.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am ritu free ph sex 12 min ritu gupta 118
whatsapp pe aao girls aur married females abhi ... (Jul '13) 19 min chandan 213
Wife swapping (Dec '12) 25 min patil1977amol 1,375
Mumbai's couple looking for threesome for fun &... (May '09) 37 min patil1977amol 399
jaunpur me gay n chut chudai ka khel 1 hr sandip 22
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 1 hr SettingSon 1,457
kiski biwi uske ex boyfriend se chudwati hai.. 1 hr Sam Sandy suppi 22
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 1 hr shyam mahor 8,422
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 2 hr saviour 46,737
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 3 hr Vicky 21,639
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 4 hr Rajani 6,546

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE