Aishwarya Rai Salman Khan and a Brahmin Conspiracy?

Posted in the India Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shudra Warrior

Kolkata, India

#1 Mar 29, 2011

Aishwarya Rai is of the Bunt / Shetty caste of Karnataka and she belongs to the caste of V.T. Rajashekar, the greatest intellectual of India after Babasaheb and editor of Dalit Voice. Dalit Voice is a magazine that inspired us to start Dalit Nation. The editor has worked with the great V.T. Rajashekar earlier and we have been inspired by him. Apart from Babasaheb and Kancha Ilaiah, VTR is our greatest inspiration. We have had several talks with VTR when he visited Oxford University in England. We have also had lengthy and stimulating discussions with VTR at his residence at palace lower orchards in Bangalore.
Bunts are a backward caste and VTR has written about it. Bunts are shudras. The oppressed people who have come from the feet of God. Aishwaraya proved to the world that she is the smartest and beautiful when she won the Miss World title.
Brahmins the most cruel race in the world could never digest it. When Aishwarya Rai joined movies the brahmin and Bania toilet papers like Times of India, Hindu and Indian Express were seething with jealousy. They made claims that she does not know any acting. They always sided with their jatwallah actress like the maharistrian brahmins Madhuri Dixit and Sonali Bendre.
The wily upper caste people in Bollywood tried to set up Aishwarya Rai with the upper caste wallahs. But our shudra sister Aishwarya never relented. It was during this time when she was harassed by these papans that Salman Khan rescued her. Salman Khan being a muslim wanted to get married to Aishwarya Rai and save her from the oppressive Hindu caste system. A system which has crushed and oppressed our men and especially women. But the upper caste wallahs started spreading all kinds of rumors about Salman Khan. They called him a cocaine addict. These brahmins can go to any lenghts. They will tell what suits their need. Finally they implicated Salman Khan in a fake accident case. They split these two people so that Aishwarya can stay in the evil Hindu caste system. This is what all these upper caste people have been doing to Dalits so that they can never escape from their tyranny.

After this incident they did not leave Aishwarya alone. They hatched a conspiracy in UP and got the manuwadi Amar Singh to get Aishwarya married to Abhishek Bachan, a half upper caste sikh and brahmin. They even made Aishwarya marry a banana plant before this marriage. How these evil people oppress us there is no end. Aishwarya now no longer identifies with her Dalit brethren. She has been swallowed up by this upper caste conspiracy.
rajan

India

#2 Mar 29, 2011
SHUDRA WARRIOR(if U are Indian but 0.1% chance),
Already I warned U .Please do not sow seeds of hatred.
U know Pakistanis(PUNJABIs) hate India a lot because they are mostly dark skinned(on racial ground).
what do you expect from them? Will they embrace dark skinned people. No ,they will HATE HATE and HATE only them. They will CRUSH and insult them.
Rest U understand, i already warned you.

I also know and hate evil policies of CASTE BRAHMINs and their evil work MANUSMRITY. But there is a way to protest and reform.
Do not cross limits.
All HINDUs constitute MOST PIOUS HUMAN RACE.
Respect it, regard it ,protect it and promote it.
Shudra Warrior

Kolkata, India

#4 Mar 29, 2011
rajan wrote:
SHUDRA WARRIOR(if U are Indian but 0.1% chance),
Already I warned U .Please do not sow seeds of hatred.
U know Pakistanis(PUNJABIs) hate India a lot because they are mostly dark skinned(on racial ground).
what do you expect from them? Will they embrace dark skinned people. No ,they will HATE HATE and HATE only them. They will CRUSH and insult them.
Rest U understand, i already warned you.
I also know and hate evil policies of CASTE BRAHMINs and their evil work MANUSMRITY. But there is a way to protest and reform.
Do not cross limits.
All HINDUs constitute MOST PIOUS HUMAN RACE.
Respect it, regard it ,protect it and promote it.
Cow turd speaking
rajan

India

#5 Mar 29, 2011
Sons of satan fabricated ARYAN-NON ARYAN FALSE & SATANIC theory to divide and rule people.

Under the misguidance of Jawahar lal Nehru, Indians too are reading and telling same FALLACY(satanic theory).

I think that false sung STORY is now going to become REALITY. PUNJABIs(pakistanis)calling themselves PURE ARYANs( just like nazis) aspiring to disrupt this country INDIA of dark skinned people,whom they really hate too much. They think they are made to rule all south Asia.
Guru Crazylingam

Torrance, CA

#6 Mar 29, 2011
rajan wrote:
Sons of satan fabricated ARYAN-NON ARYAN FALSE & SATANIC theory to divide and rule people.
Under the misguidance of Jawahar lal Nehru, Indians too are reading and telling same FALLACY(satanic theory).
I think that false sung STORY is now going to become REALITY. PUNJABIs(pakistanis)calling themselves PURE ARYANs( just like nazis) aspiring to disrupt this country INDIA of dark skinned people,whom they really hate too much. They think they are made to rule all south Asia.
Pure Aryans are only referring to Nordic (Germanic) race. All South Asians are TURDSKINS of the Indian race family.
tit for tat

Chennai, India

#7 Mar 29, 2011
f&&krt to the aryan.. Sud.Warrior' you have expressed in the very good manner and showed how indian brahmis area bastards.. Even I am the victim of Hatrent brahmis friends..This hindu brahamin bastards and uppercaste people they look very nice, but in reality this bastards harrassed me in my working atmosphere.. Whether you believe it or not, they told me on my face, that to the owner or senior authority that do not give the powers, and still the company had evovled the growth by my contribution and hardwork like i am working own company, later after everythiing was setup, this bastards they throwed me..This bastards could not start their operations until joined and firt time i had rejected due to low package or interrupted first what we discussed, and the internal politics within company, later I joined for lower position. Its very clearly showed me that this bastards they hate so much about muslims.. we are the people who loved this bastards, this cheapest things done by none othern than brahmins and uppercaste hindus .. Racist batards are hindu brahmins and uppercaste hindus..If you wanted to grow within the company, there were lots hurdles and all credit was taken by this bulshit dirty hindu friends..
8% of this brahmins/uppercaste hindus are criminal minded who evolved in every field as heads of the businesses. The same bastards were at senior levels during the muslims rulings as ministers, as must every muslim dynasty you can see there much hindu brahmins as ministers.. Muslims never had any discrimination or against hindus eventhough they were rulers..that time nobody talked about terrorism or terrorists and now where in the history.. Now only this bastards some people uttering this words. As usual any king or soldiers takes the weapons, muslims warriors also taken, they faught towards the justice..Middle East, you see that lots of senior managers, general managers are brahmins.. from so many years i have observered, I have worked overthere. Hindu brahmins are tongue twister bastards.. They lie from bottom up and top bottom.
This bastards have cheated the normal humans, who were poor in education and poor knowledge.. This upper caste hindus created all the stories like Mahabharat, Ramayan again in Ramayan also Valmiki ramayan, another ramayan, Potan bhagavatam, another bhagavatgita and so on.. Whatever these fools wanted to take the advantage being putting them on the top of the list, they did so.. they changed all the vedas as well. They started promoting themselves as Gods.. they cant save them selves and they have posed as Gods.. hence they were created as 30000000 Gods are there for them, every place and every state and every corner of india some one will be added this list as Gods..and I dont how the educated also becoming fools.. why dont want to change their attitudes and come into reality..Because, even if someone wanted to come to the reality they cant make it, becuase of their fore fathers or fathers and their parents who have put the cross..Like brahmins put the cross belt on their stomach or body.. they are cross breeds.. they wanted to fool and they wants to identified as uppercaste and takes all the benefits out of the million hards works..Brahmins and uppercaste hindus knows the tactics how easily make others the fools, generate the rich amount of money by their skills being without giving work to their hands..Why we are so crazy about the cricketers just an acount of 20 peoples who could make their lives, and servives for few years, hence they make crores of money such as Sachin, haribhaja, Dhoni, Mahendra and many of them. We are the people normal janata who spending and enjoying the bulshit out of it, which is not useful to the poor. The country still lives in 80% of poor people..This Bastards are spending some crores of rupees for weddings..
Opinionated Indian

Dover, NH

#8 Mar 29, 2011
Shudra warrior here seems to think everything is a brahminist conspiracy.
Shudra Warrior

Kolkata, India

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Opinionated Indian wrote:
Another cow turd speaking

“Make Art ”

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Shudra Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cow turd speaking
Well at least I know why kind of poster you are. Just another racist bigot.

“Make Art ”

Earth

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Opinionated Indian wrote:
LOL. Reminds me of a poster on the Islam thread who thinks everyone's a zionist.
Shudra Warrior

Kolkata, India

#12 Mar 29, 2011
CalypsoTheBrave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least I know why kind of poster you are. Just another racist bigot.
Sorry for your ignorance you should do a research on treatment of Dalits in India before calling me a racist . You should go through my articles, even the British newspapers agree !

Anyways have a nice day my dear white woman

“Make Art ”

Earth

#13 Mar 30, 2011
Shudra Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your ignorance you should do a research on treatment of Dalits in India before calling me a racist . You should go through my articles, even the British newspapers agree !
Anyways have a nice day my dear white woman
Excuse me but where have I denied the mistreatment of Dalits? I already told you how appalling I find it. So please excuse your ignorance.
bit details

Chennai, India

#14 Mar 30, 2011
Hindus are racist bastards...
What S..Warrior says 100% its true.. Only few people can understand based upon their experience..This all upper caste bastards are the one behind the fights and wars b/w indian brothers..
Including the educated or un-educated hates and racist bastards.. the world has changed, peole have to think now, especially the muslims have to wakeup.. enough is enough you are sleeping oh muslims come on.. wake up.. dont believe this hindu brahmins and upper castes..they are using dalits as their weapons for the political distubances, castes feelings, religions and putting fire in b/w and among the indians..
bit details

Chennai, India

#15 Mar 30, 2011
at first Aishwarya was a true women, but later on by the brahmins made her randi.. check it out on her naked movies on google or yahoo may be if you get.. There wont get any justice for indians until this uppercaste men and women in the governments and in politicians..
Sudhir Shetty

Mangalore, India

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Who is this ar%^ole . Im a bunt and belong to upper class Kshatriyas .. I'm from Karnataka mangalore. Do some wiki before u scribble dude
Swapnil Sharma

Indore, India

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Two Shettys, Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation chairman Jagdish and brother Ulhas, are in trouble for allegedly submitting false caste certificate for contesting the February civic elections from wards reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates. Ulhas is also facing charges of providing fake caste certificates.
The issue came to fore through an RTI application moved by Shiv Sena leader Sarang Kamtekar before the Caste Verification Committee. Kamtekar procured a copy of the Vigilance Squad report submitted to the Committee.
“The squad had gone to Shettys’ native place to verify caste certificates and school leaving certificates submitted by the brothers. The squad report says the Shettys belong to the upper caste and not Scheduled Caste,” said Kamtekar.
The Shettys claimed in their caste certificates that they belong to “Hindu Bunt” community.“The Shettys sought to project a wrong caste status. They belong to Hindu Bunts community, which is an upper caste in Karnataka.
The Bunt community in Maharashtra is primarily found in Solapur and belongs to Scheduled Caste. The Shettys misused it to project themselves as Scheduled Caste,” said Kamtekar.
When contacted, Ulhas claimed they belong to the Scheduled Caste community.“In Karnataka Bunt community comes under OBC, but in Maharashtra they have been given Scheduled Caste status by the Maharashtra Government,” said Ulhas, adding they have been living in Maharashtra for 50 years and have little connection with Karnataka.
“The Shiv Sena is trying to avenge the defeat of their candidates by us. The Sena double standards are clearly visible. In PMC areas, one of its candidates was a Shetty and contested from a ward reserved for Scheduled Caste. He lost, or else the Sena would have found it difficult to take it out against us,” he said.
... contd.
(News in Indian Express, 7th June 2012.
Swapnil Sharma

Indore, India

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Shetty, brother in a bind over false SC certificateSSC Coaching - staffselectionportal&#2325 ;&#2352;&#2381;&#2 350;&#2330;&#2366; &#2352;&#2368; &#2330;&#2351;&#23 44; &#2310;&#2351;&#23 79;&#2327; Income Tax Inspector/Asst Grade
Ads by Google
|Express news service : Thu Jun 07 2012, 00:58 hrs
0 0 0 0G+0SU0 0Reddit0
Two Shettys, Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation chairman Jagdish and brother Ulhas, are in trouble for allegedly submitting false caste certificate for contesting the February civic elections from wards reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates. Ulhas is also facing charges of providing fake caste certificates.
The issue came to fore through an RTI application moved by Shiv Sena leader Sarang Kamtekar before the Caste Verification Committee. Kamtekar procured a copy of the Vigilance Squad report submitted to the Committee.
“The squad had gone to Shettys’ native place to verify caste certificates and school leaving certificates submitted by the brothers. The squad report says the Shettys belong to the upper caste and not Scheduled Caste,” said Kamtekar.
The Shettys claimed in their caste certificates that they belong to “Hindu Bunt” community.“The Shettys sought to project a wrong caste status. They belong to Hindu Bunts community, which is an upper caste in Karnataka.
The Bunt community in Maharashtra is primarily found in Solapur and belongs to Scheduled Caste. The Shettys misused it to project themselves as Scheduled Caste,” said Kamtekar.
When contacted, Ulhas claimed they belong to the Scheduled Caste community.“In Karnataka Bunt community comes under OBC, but in Maharashtra they have been given Scheduled Caste status by the Maharashtra Government,” said Ulhas, adding they have been living in Maharashtra for 50 years and have little connection with Karnataka.
“The Shiv Sena is trying to avenge the defeat of their candidates by us. The Sena double standards are clearly visible. In PMC areas, one of its candidates was a Shetty and contested from a ward reserved for Scheduled Caste. He lost, or else the Sena would have found it difficult to take it out against us,” he said.
... contd.
Raju Kzhstan

Atyrau, Kazakhstan

#19 Apr 6, 2013
One look at Ash and you can tell she is no Shudra.
shudra i am

Aurangabad, India

#20 May 27, 2013
i think my community people will never change their mind set.....they are going to spend their future life in doing such nonsense hatreds and rubbish things, than concentrating on self development....
some culprit orgs like maratha sevak sangh and sambhaji brigade are trying to use the shudra community for their profit...we shudras are not going to get any profit from it ...those who are creating such a politics will never be forgiven by history..
proud hindu

Delhi, India

#21 Oct 21, 2013
Shudra Warrior wrote:
Aishwarya Rai is of the Bunt / Shetty caste of Karnataka and she belongs to the caste of V.T. Rajashekar, the greatest intellectual of India after Babasaheb and editor of Dalit Voice. Dalit Voice is a magazine that inspired us to start Dalit Nation. The editor has worked with the great V.T. Rajashekar earlier and we have been inspired by him. Apart from Babasaheb and Kancha Ilaiah, VTR is our greatest inspiration. We have had several talks with VTR when he visited Oxford University in England. We have also had lengthy and stimulating discussions with VTR at his residence at palace lower orchards in Bangalore.
Bunts are a backward caste and VTR has written about it. Bunts are shudras. The oppressed people who have come from the feet of God. Aishwaraya proved to the world that she is the smartest and beautiful when she won the Miss World title.
Brahmins the most cruel race in the world could never digest it. When Aishwarya Rai joined movies the brahmin and Bania toilet papers like Times of India, Hindu and Indian Express were seething with jealousy. They made claims that she does not know any acting. They always sided with their jatwallah actress like the maharistrian brahmins Madhuri Dixit and Sonali Bendre.
The wily upper caste people in Bollywood tried to set up Aishwarya Rai with the upper caste wallahs. But our shudra sister Aishwarya never relented. It was during this time when she was harassed by these papans that Salman Khan rescued her. Salman Khan being a muslim wanted to get married to Aishwarya Rai and save her from the oppressive Hindu caste system. A system which has crushed and oppressed our men and especially women. But the upper caste wallahs started spreading all kinds of rumors about Salman Khan. They called him a cocaine addict. These brahmins can go to any lenghts. They will tell what suits their need. Finally they implicated Salman Khan in a fake accident case. They split these two people so that Aishwarya can stay in the evil Hindu caste system. This is what all these upper caste people have been doing to Dalits so that they can never escape from their tyranny.
After this incident they did not leave Aishwarya alone. They hatched a conspiracy in UP and got the manuwadi Amar Singh to get Aishwarya married to Abhishek Bachan, a half upper caste sikh and brahmin. They even made Aishwarya marry a banana plant before this marriage. How these evil people oppress us there is no end. Aishwarya now no longer identifies with her Dalit brethren. She has been swallowed up by this upper caste conspiracy.
I know u r a muslim and i have written this to provoke you.
Muhammad was a bastard. tum saare chutiye usi ki naazayaz auladei ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 5 min kamran 46,763
mera nam sunita he, muze sex karna he, mera pat... (Jun '13) 13 min aryan 10000 449
Which is the best option in the market? 15 min alviseroy 1
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 28 min amit 8,500
Gay whatsapp number Exchange India 31 min kaushik709 5
any boy or girl find bride or groom only for se... 32 min nikhil25 1
Male seeking women for pleasure 46 min man seeking women 1
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 1 hr sweetnirala 21,775
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 2 hr rahul7383773889 6,613

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE