Top Indian court upholds law making gay sex a crime

Dec 10, 2013 Full story: USA Today 69

In this photograph taken on July 7, an Indian sexual minority community member gestures over a rainbow flag while participating in a Rainbow Pride Walk in Kolkata.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Well FINE!

America needs more programmers.
Pierre

France

#2 Dec 11, 2013
It's good to see more countries with decency, morality and most of all common sense!

Way to go India!
Carlton

Düsseldorf, Germany

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Go India go!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Pierre wrote:
It's good to see more countries with decency, morality and most of all common sense!
Way to go India!
How do you plan to stop people from dueling genitalia?
Carlton

Düsseldorf, Germany

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Homo-sex IS a crime!

Thank God for countries like India!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2013
You would like to see anything gay ,illegal , little Pierre. You would be less tempted to open those closet doors and come out. You best be moving to India. What time is it over there in France? Time to change username/location?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Yes, sudden move to the UK, Carlton!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Carlton wrote:
Homo-sex IS a crime!
What are you dumbass flow-stoppers going after next?
urine?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Way to go India!
As if we needed more proof that you aren't a practicing heterosexual, because if you were, you'd know that upholding, "whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal", not necessarily a good thing for you either. It don't just prohibit same sex acts, Einstein, it has only been enforced that way. Be careful what you cheer for, you just might get it. Well you won't, but the practicing heterosexuals have a lot to fear, there isn't even an exception once you get married.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
We like pu:s:sy, not sh!t.
"Another" non-practicing heterosexual heard from, you boys are wound pretty tight. It's understandable given how abstinence has been thrust upon you. A lifetime of lusting after the one thing no woman will ever give you. Sorry, but I do find your suffering funny.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Carlton wrote:
Homo-sex IS a crime!
Feel free to move there.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#14 Dec 11, 2013
Yessiree! Look at those droves of good Christians moving from the UK and USA to establish their residence in the Indian heartland of good values! Good journeys, good luck, and goodbye!
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" non-practicing heterosexual heard from, you boys are wound pretty tight. It's understandable given how abstinence has been thrust upon you. A lifetime of lusting after the one thing no woman will ever give you. Sorry, but I do find your suffering funny.
Christ, your responses here rock.

This is how it's done: You slam the incorrigible with what is *absolutely undeniable*. I too am constantly reminded -- when I see the antigay -- of a person who has loosed a beehive and, in order to kill the bees, is bashing themselves about the cranium with a hammer, over and over.

I see the antigay and I cannot get that image out of my head. EVERYTHING they're doing is causing ruin in their own lives, and they keep running into the collapsing building and then crying as chunks of falling masonry bash them. It is absolutely unreal.
Thats Rights Mother

Belmont, CA

#16 Dec 11, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
We like pu:s:sy, not sh!t. Wake up fagg@t
Stop lying, dear. If you didn't spend most of your time in gay chat rooms, someone might believe you. Once again, you make the mistake of thinking everyone else is as stupid as you.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#17 Dec 11, 2013
Indeed, jeff. I'm thinking of starting a business that does nothing but help the good Christians pack for their big move. I may not even charge for the service. Not the best business plan, I'll admit, until you look at the ACTUAL gain.
Braniac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#18 Dec 11, 2013
I would very much like to see people throughout India lend their support to Beacon House: an Eggleston day program on Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach, Va. USA for brain injury survivors!

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#19 Dec 11, 2013
Sir Andrew wrote:
Indeed, jeff. I'm thinking of starting a business that does nothing but help the good Christians pack for their big move. I may not even charge for the service. Not the best business plan, I'll admit, until you look at the ACTUAL gain.
The problem is: There will be no customers. A much better plan is to help all the Indians with their sacred values pack for their journey to the land of sinful sexuality here in America. But my understanding is they'll have better luck establishing residence in the UK, where marriage equality commences at the end of March.
Wilbur

Fremont, CA

#22 Dec 11, 2013
Carlton wrote:
Homo-sex IS a crime!
Amen to that!
Won Hong Lo

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Dec 11, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
We like pu:s:sy, not sh!t. Wake up fagg@t
Well then we have just what you're looking for right here in the TOPIX International Gay/Lesbian Chat Room
Sometimes we even have boobed prussy with 12"wang attached as free bonus
Special options for a special homophobe :)
Thats Rights Mother

Belmont, CA

#24 Dec 11, 2013
Won Hong Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then we have just what you're looking for right here in the TOPIX International Gay/Lesbian Chat Room
Sometimes we even have boobed prussy with 12"wang attached as free bonus
Special options for a special homophobe :)
That'll be perfect for him. I see by his posts that he still has the same fantasies he did as a child.

It reminds me of when his grandmother gave him is first strap-on for his 14th birthday. Oh, you should have seen the look of sheer joy on his face! He couldn't wait to show his sister he finally had something longer than two inches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ahmedabad Girls (Jul '13) 6 min hot 1,269
am hot lady my age 38 mujhe safe sex krwana hi ... 8 min aamiit84 2,124
meri 3 dinke bad sadi he 8 min monu singh 42
Muje lund chahiye meri chut mein lund do. (May '13) 13 min depali 806
mumbai girls want sex in real (May '13) 15 min aamiit84 1,310
i am single girl kolkata 20 years good looking ... (Nov '13) 19 min rahul7383773889 153
Wife swapping (Dec '12) 27 min Saur 1,687
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 47 min rayanchouhan97605... 47,356
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 1 hr javed rahi 9,749
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 2 hr santosh 7,159
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 2 hr sameer9161522952 22,983
More from around the web