six million jews did not die

Posted in the Hungary Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Facts about Hungary

Zwevegem, Belgium

#1 Jun 16, 2007
SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE

The well-known Hal Turner show established as an independent media provider for protection of consumer and civil rights, with a coverage all over the US, published the official records of Red Cross about the truth of the "Holocaust". With this discovery of the truth, the false accusations of Hungary about having killed 300,000 jews should finally be STOPPED with immediate effect and Hungary should start seeking remedy for the tragic consequences of these false accusations - both of the post-war decades and in the present performed by Ferenc Gyurcsany, the traitor and mass murderer of Hungary.
Because of this crime against Hungary, the current generations have become so brainwashed that they act like robots and let themeselves be killed by this cruel and money-hungry traitor.
According to official data Gyurcsany is the owner of $37 million, while he is driving millions of Hungarians into extreme poverty and death - a genocide approved and supported by the EU leaders. It is going on behind the scenes, and nobody hears about it, because the mass media is silent!

Truth-seekers of the world please show your solidarity, raise your voice to help us out of this most vicious trap laid by the jews - we need your help! The jews are committing a genocide against Hungarians using the "holocaust" story as a "reason"! Masses of innocent people die because of them. Please help us to stop a dictatorship that enjoys the label of "democracy" in the heart of Europe!

---

OFFICIAL RECORDS FROM INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS PROVE "HOLOCAUST" WAS A FRAUD!
RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301
SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION
By: Hal Turner

For years, Jews have told people around the world that six million of them were systematically murdered in German "Concentration Camps" during World War 2. Anyone disputing this claim has been viciously smeared as a hateful anti-Semite. Countries around the world have even jailed people for disputing the claim that 6 Million were killed.

Here now, for all the world to see, is a scanned image of an Official International Red Cross document proving the so-called "Holocaust" never happened. Jews around the world intentionally lied for the purpose of gaining emotional and business advantages for themselves. They committed willful, criminal FRAUD upon millions around the world!

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. THis is intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to almost incomprehensible.

Below is the scanned image of the Official Death Total report from the International Red Cross.(see link below)
http://www.halturnershow.com/RedCrossRecordsP...

In Hungarian see article:
http://portal.jobbik.net/index.php...
Some common sense

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2007
In Budapest we have Gyurcsany and his crooks and in Washington, DC we have George W and his crooks.

In Budapest and in Washington there are a disproportionate number of a certain group in high government positions.

In both Hungary and the USA they are running the country into the ground and creating poverty for a great many people. In the USA they are in a war killing people.

The problem is not just in Hungary it's in the USA as well. It's world wide problem at this point and in a lot of countries you will end up in jail if you bring this up for discussion.

Like I've mentioned before the best you can do is to tell the truth.

You know there was an wise Arab man who told me once that there's been Rameses, then there was Hitler and with their behavior there will be more.

And no I don't advocate murder or persecution. Violence is not the solution.

A crook is a crook. The time is over to use anti-semitism or the holocaust as a cover for being a crook.
Facts about Hungary

Merendree, Belgium

#3 Jun 17, 2007
Common sense: I absolutely agree with you!
One main element is missing in your comparison - both in the US and in Hungary the crooks control the mass media in 100 percent!

These are not only crooks, but crooks defined as innocent democratic leaders, which is one million times worse! And crooks elevated into governments with a power that can grow into absolute rule are dictators, who are now the BIGGEST THREATS WORLD PEACE THAN EVER IN WORLD HISTORY

We do not advocate violence either - we advocate an effective CIVIL defense against violence and international alliance against these crooks. Exactly as you said - we would like to fight against these crooks on common grounds with other victim nations, most importantly with the US.

Please read the study below and tell about it to friends, especially Hungarians in the US. The Association of Hungarian Journalist ( www.fusz.hu ) has published it. the paper - reveals that the current system is dictatorship and finds the same roots as in the US - includes suggestions for future research and actions, one of them is drawing a more detailed comparison among the phenomena of constitutional dictatorship in the affected countries.

Please see my other message I posted here:
Constitutional dictatorship in Hungary revealed

The current political system in Hungary has been revealed by political science,
mirrored with the meaning of the words; democracy, dictatorship and the related concepts and the main elements of the threats in a global context identified!

"2006-2007: The collapse of democracy in Hungary under the global constellation of modern constitutional dictatorships
(An introductory study by the Association of Independent Journalists International Informational Workshop)

„Modern dictators usually use force or fraud to gain power and then keep it through intimidation, terror, suppression of civil liberties, and control of the mass media.”(Encyclopedia Britannica)

The current Hungarian government is the exact realisation of the meaning of dictatorship!!!!

The whole study in Hungarian: http://www.fusz.hu/pdf/alkdik.pdf
A jelen magyarországi politikai rendszer a politikatudomány tükrében:
„2006-2007: A magyarországi demokrácia oszlopos leomlása a modernkori alkotmányos diktatúrák konstellációja alatt”

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD - AND SEEK THE PATH OF ALLIANCE AMONG THE CIVIL
Some common sense

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 18, 2007
We are already spreading the word. The problem is other than talking what can be done?

If you start pointing a finger, the certain group will start screaming ant-semitism and calling you a Nazi.

These people on;y care about the end results. The ends always justify the means. Money, money, money.

Any society or group that teaches that they are "chosen" and others are no better than animals have a problem. This is the root of the problem since with thise mentality anything is justified against other people.

A solution is to boycott them. There's nothing to stop anyone from spending money with these people. Then again they own all the central banks so it's hard to avoid them. The real solution is to change central banking
Facts about Hungary

Brussels, Belgium

#5 Jun 18, 2007
Common sense:
This is a fight not for Hungary but against a world dictatorship in the first place, which has the root in the global lie about ww2 and the jewish Holocaust. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD SPEAK ABOUT IT.

The reason why the Holocaust has to be refuted, because it is a LIE, and that LIE is not an end in itself, but has a purpose to establish a world dictatorship.

It is NOT about the jews and not about a race, and money has nothing to do with it either. It is about TRUTH.
Humankind now will DIE if they will be too coward to go to the end of the TRUTH and uncover the real history.
It may be too late to save Hungary (it is very likely so because nobody gives a damn what is happenning to this nation), but these dictators are out to get much more than just Hungary.

It is about saving world democracy against the UNIQUE protection and unbalanced position of one certain group of people (the Zionists) who are abusing their unique position, which has been based on this LIE, to establish and stabilize world dictatorship, and Bush is one of the greatest help to this incredibly dangerous group of people.

When free speech - the very basis of all democracies - is limited to benefit and protect ONE group of people, who at the same time are the biggest crooks in the world, who LIED about history, abused it, got extremely rich out of it, LIE every day through the mass media, killed and are still killing nations, and the whole humankind is watching in fear and silence this to happen, now that's the END OF THE WORLD.

Now when there is an official report from the Red Cross showing how big lie the Holocaust story was, we should feel even more free to talk about this. We have to, because this is the very roots of the dictatorship we are fighting against.
Some common sense

Watchung, NJ

#6 Jun 18, 2007
Facts:
You are correct about the truth. However these people have milked the Holocaust to death. Even Norman Finklesein wrote about it called "The Holocaust Industry"

They did make a deal in WW1 called the Balfour declaration. As a result of this, Austria-Hungary lost the war and now 1 out of 3 live outside the current borders. A case of the end justifying the means. They made a deal to get Palestine and got what they wanted.

I don't advocate muder, genocide, or discrimination. If one was mudered in WW2 that's too many.

However facts are facts. The Zionist engineered Americas entry into WW1 and caused Germany's defeat. It tipped the balance. Palestine was awarded from the Ottomans to the British. And then the immigration began to drive out the Palestinians. It's going on to this day and minute.

I could go on and on but you know what happened in History.

The problem is that there is such control over most countries by these people now that we have the current problem. They don't care about the average American or Hungarian. For that matter, a lot of people in quite a few countries. All they care about is themselves, power and money.

As we have this discussion, it's a sign that people are waking up from this nightmare. I don't deny that there was persecution and murder, but was it 1 or maybe 250,000 or 6 million? This is a taboo subject to talk about. If it wasn't taboo, then their carte-blanche would not exist.

The Zionists do not like Hungary. Wouldn't you agree? Hungary was allied with the Germans. It enacted the first anti-semitic laws after WW1. Then again after the defeat in WW1 and Bela Kun, what woud you expect? Therefore I think that's why the current situation is going on. They'd rather bankrupt everyone in Hungary, just take over and live the high life in Budapest. Look at Gyurcsany and his wife, Solyom, and on and on. Need I say more?

If a certain group of people do these things to get what they want, the solution is to not patronize them. No money=no power.

The root of the power lies in the control of central banking. Everything else falls into place after this. Control of the media, putting candidates into office, and so forth.

Hopefully sooner than later people in Hungary, America and elsewhere will wake up to this. I think a few are already doing this.

Hungary has survived every other invasion. It might not be good now, but I have hope they will survive this. America? Well, that's another story....
Facts about Hungary

Brussels, Belgium

#7 Jun 19, 2007
Common sense:
You are right about many things, but at the very bottom of things you don't see the point related to the question of ww2 and the "Holocaust".
We need to talk about the Holohoax exactly because they want us to shut up.
Have you ever wondered that even the very basis of science is to allow to doubt a hypothesis and it has to stand the test not only at a point of time but in general, until it is disproved?
Even the most solid thruth can be and should be tested. Even the theories of giants like Einstein's can be tested - some of his ideas have been disproved by new discoveries!
Have you ever wondered if there is yet ONE and only ONE truth that cannot be tested and when it is tested such act is persecuted by law, what does such an exception mean? It is the way straight back to the darkest middle ages and dogmas, the loss of free thoughts means the loss of free physical being.

IF THE CLAIM ABOUT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST COULD STAND THE TEST OF ITS TRUTH, THE ZIONISTS WOULD HAVE NOT CREATED AN INTERNATIONAL LAW TO PROTECT IT FROM ANY TEST.
SUCH UNIQUE PROTECTION OF A CLAIM AGAINST THE VERY RULE OF FREE SPEECH IS THE VERY PROOF THAT IT IS A LIE.

My other point here is that there is no reason for any jews to hate either Hungary nor any other nations, not even Germany.

THE WHOLE IDEA OF ANTI-SEMITISM, THE ORCHESTRATING OF THE 2ND WORLD WAR AND EVEN THE DEATH OF ANYONE (JEWS AND NON-JEWS) DURING THE WAR, WERE INITIATED AND DONE BY THE ZIONISTS. Hitler was a puppet moved from behind the scenes and more likely he was even killed by the Zionists. Have you ever wondered why? Because he knew the truth and they wanted him dead after he has done the work.

Nobody ever wondered that Hitler, who himself looked like a jew and his girlfriend was a jew, could kill "6 million" jews? Noone ever wondered why the international intervention had to be delayed so long if that would have been the case? Did anyone ever wonder about the number of "6 million" to begin with, especially within such a tiny community like the jews? Have you seen recent videos how the Zionists hate the poor and honest Jews (the real religious ones) who oppose the Zionist
Noone in these world can hate as much as the Zionists can, and noone claims to be above everyone else! They are the only ones who are capable of such hatred and cruelty - they will not hesitate to kill the good ones of their race and team up with the bad ones from other races.(Like Bush is teaming up with them)

Have you read Orwell's novel "1984" and do you see how history can be rewritten if that is in the interest of certain real high profile crooks? The 2nd world was as such was a FRAUD, it was necessary for the Zionists to victimize themselves and to acquire a unique moral and material support.

The whole world is in an immense danger because of this group of people, because of the Zionists. If the world will not stop them, it is the END OF THE WORLD.

The only way to get out of this immense danger of becoming an orwellian society is to shake up the many millions in America and remove the international protection and support of the Zionists, otherwise there will be no tomorrow. Not only for Hungary, but for the whole world.

I do believe that it is too late to save Hungary. THE QUESTION AT HAND IS IF THE WORLD COULD BE SAVED. IF THE ZIONISTS COULD BE STOPPED, IF AMERICA AND THE WHOLE OF EUROPE COULD BE SET FREE FROM THE ZIONIST DICTATORIAL RULE OF BUSH AND THE CENTRALIZING-COLONIZING RULE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION OVER ITS MEMBER STATES.

IF THE WORLD WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH COURAGE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND STOP THE ZIONISTS, THE WORLD WILL DIE
Some common sense

Watchung, NJ

#8 Jun 19, 2007
We are already talking about this and you are right. This isn't something that they want.

A question is if this level of murder and holocaust was going on why weren't the rail lines blown up by air bombing to stop it? If the Americans, British and Russians knew about the level of genocide claimed, they could have bombed the rail lines and camps. The fact is they didn't. Nobody can say that there wasn't the firepower. Just look at what happened to Dresden.

You are right about the Zionist engineering of WW2. As well they also engineered the Central Powers defeat in WW1. Right now they are trying to brew up war with Iran. And on and on....

I understand what you are saying and more or less agree. The problem is how to put an end to it. Their key lies around the control of central banks. Thru this they contol the media and most industry.

I think with America it's a matter of time until they collapse the country by milking it to death. When that happens and the average American realizes who's responsible, it will make Hitler and his Nazi's look like nice guys.

Since: Apr 07

Clarkston, MI

#9 Jun 19, 2007
I doubt many could make Hilter look like a nice guy! Many Europeans have argued what was worse for Hungary, Communism or the Nazis? I don't think either is good. However, I do agree with you, Common Sense, that the US is going to the crapper! The propaganda this administration has wielded is astonishing and it has taken Americans far too long to see it. I think the comfort of "freedom" has made many in the US lazy. People forget that with freedom comes responsibility, responsibility to know what is going on in your own country. Just look or for that matter, ask people about who their senator is, who is the VP, etc. The best headline for the last Bush election was from the Daily Mirror in England, it was "how could 58,000,000 people be so dumb! That's one of our problems, too many people interested in their own lives and not paying attention. I do not have a positive outlook for the future of the USA. Once the middle class collapses, we will be like 3/4 of the world, 2% rich and 98% poor!
As for the Hungarian PM, well, isn't he a former communist and aren't many in parliament former communists? I pray for the Hungarians and their future as I do ours.
kathy lick

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2007
Here's another Red Cross document - what do you make of it?
It is the official Red Cross tally of items found at Auschwitz in 1945.
My source for this document is the biography "Adolph Hitler" by renowned historian John Toland.
368,820 men's suits
836,255 women's coats
13,964 carpets
7 tons of hair
mountains of toothbrushes, spectacles, shoes, crutches, artificial limbs
Some Common Sense

Orange, NJ

#11 Jun 27, 2007
antonia wrote:
I doubt many could make Hilter look like a nice guy! Many Europeans have argued what was worse for Hungary, Communism or the Nazis? I don't think either is good. However, I do agree with you, Common Sense, that the US is going to the crapper! The propaganda this administration has wielded is astonishing and it has taken Americans far too long to see it. I think the comfort of "freedom" has made many in the US lazy. People forget that with freedom comes responsibility, responsibility to know what is going on in your own country. Just look or for that matter, ask people about who their senator is, who is the VP, etc. The best headline for the last Bush election was from the Daily Mirror in England, it was "how could 58,000,000 people be so dumb! That's one of our problems, too many people interested in their own lives and not paying attention. I do not have a positive outlook for the future of the USA. Once the middle class collapses, we will be like 3/4 of the world, 2% rich and 98% poor!
As for the Hungarian PM, well, isn't he a former communist and aren't many in parliament former communists? I pray for the Hungarians and their future as I do ours.
I agree with you.

If the USA takes a serious downward turn economically, people end up homeless and with no work, don't you think there are going to be serious problems?

If that happens and whoever catches the blame will really be in for it.
Some Common Sense

Orange, NJ

#12 Jun 27, 2007
kathy lick wrote:
Here's another Red Cross document - what do you make of it?
It is the official Red Cross tally of items found at Auschwitz in 1945.
My source for this document is the biography "Adolph Hitler" by renowned historian John Toland.
368,820 men's suits
836,255 women's coats
13,964 carpets
7 tons of hair
mountains of toothbrushes, spectacles, shoes, crutches, artificial limbs
What about the 3 millon Germans killed after May of 1945? These people were killed during the deportation of 12 million Germans from historic areas of Germany after hostilities ceased.

Murder is murder wouldn't you say? Do their surviors need a special country? Should they be allowed to drive out, kill and torture the indiginous people of the country they occupy? Should we send 8 million dollars a day from the USA to support them? Should they be able to extract payments from countries indefinitely because this happened?

You might want to read this?

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/fre...

Or the fact that the president of Hungary is a Zionist. The prime minister is a Zionist. The mayor of Budapest is a Zionist. And on and on. Collectively they are selling everything not nailed down to other Zionists for their own profit. At the same time the people of the country are going broke.

What do you make of it?

kahan
#14 Jun 29, 2007
kathy lick

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2007
Some Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 3 millon Germans killed after May of 1945? These people were killed during the deportation of 12 million Germans from historic areas of Germany after hostilities ceased.
Murder is murder wouldn't you say? Do their surviors need a special country? Should they be allowed to drive out, kill and torture the indiginous people of the country they occupy? Should we send 8 million dollars a day from the USA to support them? Should they be able to extract payments from countries indefinitely because this happened?
Yes, I'm aware of long supressed history circa end of WW2 in which many German civilians were killed (often by Soviets, such as the sinking of the civilian transports, but also Dresden and so forth).

But - it was difficult if not inconcievable then to drum up much sympathy for the Germans - capeech?

I believe there are 2 sides to every story... and sure, many innocent people did die in WW2 for whatever reason, of however many numbers, of various nationalities.

Splitting hairs is kind of pointless unless one has a point, or is sure, out to collect money or whatever.

Surely the Japanese owe a few yen in that regard. But it's not easy to prove.

There's always going to be people out to get something for nothing, and people out to deny or cover-up crimes.

Even those supposed 800,000 women's coats found at Auschwitz don't neccessarily prove anything, after all, women might travel with more than 1 coat.

Those numbers may have been exaggerated by the Red Army. But the photos of the spectacles, the footage of gold teeth - extremely undernourished dead and living inmates at all the camps, as well as many who appear well fed - who may have been recent arrivals or quite good at organising food, I don't know.

I have hard time wrapping my mind around the latest internet theories that Aushwitz was some sort of sanitorium with swimming pools in use by inmates and dentist services for inmates, etc.

Why then the barbed wire... to keep people OUT?

I can't believe the Germans would have diverted trains from the war effort (as they did) in order to transport poor Jews, Gypsies and Slavic people in order to nurse them back to health.

The actual number and the actual methods may have varied and changed from day to day - 100% accuracy or honesty is out of the question, at this late date.

Too many agendas, too many angles, yet I fear the worst was true - at least in some instances.
Some Common Sense

Watchung, NJ

#16 Jun 29, 2007
kathy lick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm aware of long supressed history circa end of WW2 in which many German civilians were killed (often by Soviets, such as the sinking of the civilian transports, but also Dresden and so forth).
But - it was difficult if not inconcievable then to drum up much sympathy for the Germans - capeech?
I believe there are 2 sides to every story... and sure, many innocent people did die in WW2 for whatever reason, of however many numbers, of various nationalities.
Splitting hairs is kind of pointless unless one has a point, or is sure, out to collect money or whatever.
Surely the Japanese owe a few yen in that regard. But it's not easy to prove.
There's always going to be people out to get something for nothing, and people out to deny or cover-up crimes.
Even those supposed 800,000 women's coats found at Auschwitz don't neccessarily prove anything, after all, women might travel with more than 1 coat.
Those numbers may have been exaggerated by the Red Army. But the photos of the spectacles, the footage of gold teeth - extremely undernourished dead and living inmates at all the camps, as well as many who appear well fed - who may have been recent arrivals or quite good at organising food, I don't know.
I have hard time wrapping my mind around the latest internet theories that Aushwitz was some sort of sanitorium with swimming pools in use by inmates and dentist services for inmates, etc.
Why then the barbed wire... to keep people OUT?
I can't believe the Germans would have diverted trains from the war effort (as they did) in order to transport poor Jews, Gypsies and Slavic people in order to nurse them back to health.
The actual number and the actual methods may have varied and changed from day to day - 100% accuracy or honesty is out of the question, at this late date.
Too many agendas, too many angles, yet I fear the worst was true - at least in some instances.
Like I've mentioned, murder is murder. I don't support it.

I also don't support explotation of people. This is currently happening on a massive scale in Hungary.

The current government uses this subject of holocaust and Hungary's ties to the axis powers as a means of suppressing dissent in Hungary. Most of the people in Hungary's government are Zionists. If anyone disagrees with their policies, they cry anti-semitism. Then they start bringing up past issues. Mind you until the Germans invaded Hungary in 1944, it was a safe haven for jews. Not one was murdered until the occupation.

At the same time they, the zionist, are robbing the country blind. For instance, they just sold the national airline of Hungary for $900,000.00. At that price I almost could have afforded it. They sold it to a Zionist oligarch from Russia. The airline was claimed to have debts, but the government can also just adjust debts out. A very fishy sale, wouldn't you say? Since it belonged to the people of Hungary, where's the benefit to the average Hungarian? None.

I do not support people who hide behind the holocaust of the jews to use it as a cover to steal. It's just wrong.

It's gotten to the point where the subject can't be discussed. In America, you are immediately branded an anti-semite. In countries in Europe, you end up in Jail. Again, this is wrong. What's wrong with some free speach?

There's conflicting information at this point as to how many were murdered. There should be no reason to not discuss. Unless someone is afraid of the truth...
kathy lick

Lafayette, CA

#17 Jun 30, 2007
sorry to learn that the airport which was a national treasure was sold for so little, and that it did not benefit the majority of your citizens.

Quite often, even here - or especially here - in liberal USA/California/San Francisco, in the name of doing good for minorities such as Gays, tradition and common sense are lost in the rush...

we did lose Playland-at-the-Beach, to build some more condos, and so much that can never be brought back was torn down...

My Mother who's from here won't even visit anymore, because SF has changed so much -

a lot of the common sense old timers have left in disgust, and newer, younger liberals are trying all sorts of hairbrained upgrades that anyone should see are wrong.

These issues are small compared to the ones you are discussing above, but they do affect the quality of life for us locally.

On a small or large scale, when things are bought sold or traded, someone gets the better of the deal, and sometimes people who aren't even involved as seller or buyer are affected
adversely.
kathy lick

Lafayette, CA

#18 Jun 30, 2007
Aside from my simplistic generalities, you would do well to read one of the more in-depth pieces that manages to both support and debunk oft told tales of the holocaust,
The Van Pelt Report.

the following section reveals the actual source of Toland's "Red Cross" tally, and it includes references to Hungary:

http://www.holocaustdenialontrial.org/trial/d...
Some Common Sense

Watchung, NJ

#19 Jun 30, 2007
kathy lick wrote:
Aside from my simplistic generalities, you would do well to read one of the more in-depth pieces that manages to both support and debunk oft told tales of the holocaust,
The Van Pelt Report.
the following section reveals the actual source of Toland's "Red Cross" tally, and it includes references to Hungary:
http://www.holocaustdenialontrial.org/trial/d...
In the article, I didn't see anything that said Hungary was conducting this level of murder. The article pointed to Germans.

It did point out that people were sent from Hungary to camps run by the Germans. Hungary was occupied by the Germans when this happened. People from all countries occupied by the nazi's were sent to these camps.

Most of the sources are Soviet as to what happened. The Soviet Union along with Stalin has just as big of a collective guilt for murder. It would be as reliable as Hitler or Germany reporting on muder in the Soviet Union if they had won the war.

Hungary was allied with the Axis powers due to geographical closeness and an attempt to liberate Hungarians who were awarded away to adjacent countries after WW1.

Hungary did fight with the Germans against the Soviet Union. And didn't the USA fight a cold war with the USSR? Didn't a famous American President call it the "Evil Empire"???

I posted a link from a Jew who explained how Austria-Hungary, Germany and the Ottomans lost WW1.
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/fre...

The jews made a deal to get Palestine. When you have the view that the ends justify the means, sometimes there are consequences. I don't advocate murder, but what do you think Americans would do if the same happened to them? If a group of people made a deal that ensured the defeat of a country, what would you expect? And at the same time they are a minority in that country?

The press, run mostly by the jews, in America during WW1 branded the Germans "Huns". Germans are not Huns. If anyone can be branded it's Hungarians. In fact Attila is a common name in Hungary. These people have been playing off Hungarians as bad people for a long time. It's still going on today. I'm over it.

Due to these actions, after WW1, Hungary lost 2/3 of it's territory and 1 out of 3 Hungarians live in adjacent countries. In most areas they are a majority adjacent to the current borders.

I am over hearing about the jewish holocaust and Hungary being responsible. Jewish leaders in the past have made deals and couldn't care the least about the consequences. Jewish ideas have been nothing but a disaster for Hungary in the last 100 years, Balfour declaration, Communisum, and on and on. Yet the current government in Hungary is made up of mostly jews. They continue to milk the subject of holocaust to death to exploit and steal from the people of Hungary.
kathy lick

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jul 1, 2007
no no no, I have real respect for certain people of Hungary - c'mon, not only the Gabor sisters, but let's talk the greatest film monster of all time -

greater than "Karloff" ----

Bela Blasko of Lugos.

Hey man, is there any chance you could scope for me an ashtray with Dracula - Bela Lugosi on it?

I'll pay handsomely - for your time, postage, and cost at least!

Never trust a catholic - aha ha!

But seriously, would love a souvenir with Bela on it -

what a great people...
who needs parasites... why did God create mosquitos... or choose this or that people...
it was the Hungarians, and the Romanians, and the Italians... who briefly held the harshest bitterest front imaginable in human history...

before the huge superior numbers alone routed their brave resistance...

to have come so far... to the gates of, well you know...

Petain or Degaulle said that...

Since: Apr 07

Clarkston, MI

#22 Aug 11, 2007
Let's not forget what happened in Hungary from 1948 to 1951! The regime killed many, many Hungarians! I left in 1956 as well. But having family there, I have returned many, many times as well as visited other European countries. On my last trip back to Hungary, I was astounded at what I saw. This government is destroying Hungary! As for some of common sense's comments, which I agree with, I just have a question. Do you ever get the feeling that the world is really controlled by maybe 6 or 7 people, people that we don't even really know about? I am not a conspiracy advocate, but when you look around the world, you begin to wonder what the HELL IS GOING ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hungary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 70th anniversary season of the murder of Hu... (May '14) Dec 24 servonazis 124
western union hacking (Aug '12) Dec 17 Tired of Scammers 121
Are Hungarians related to Turkic people ? (Apr '13) Dec 16 DaBigSzilvasi 87
Why is Hungary so poor? Who everyone hates us? (Jan '08) Dec 13 lel 90
Should Ukraine rewrite history and reacquire nu... Dec 12 Lukashenko is Dr ... 14
Radiation may come from Ukraine. Dec 8 bellara 1
Why do SLOvaks hate Hungarians? (Nov '09) Dec 5 Tomas 213
More from around the web